Overview; Hand Draw Simulator; Card Prices; Revision History; Deck Export; Commander Adding to your cart. Copied to clipboard. https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/zur-the-enchanter-lessons-learned Contact | 19763 VIEWS by Forkbeard, Akiri & Bruse: Enhanced Combat This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. zur edh multiplayer lock by phkd. Enchantment EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Zur the Enchanter. Low. To keep things interesting for those rare occasions I dust off Zur, I continue to tweak this deck to add silly stuff along the lines of Nevermore or Council's Judgment, just for funsies. I played prison Zur, America and Junk as teaching tools. WUB (Esper), Zaxara, the Exemplary: Hydra Infestation Hello, all, I didn't find this posted elsewhere, and I thought it interesting to note that EDH is poised to more than double its commander options, so here are some maths: With the upcoming Commander Legends set, your options for building a deck around a specific commander or commanders are increasing by 133% from 1,136 to 2,642. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. 16 1 … This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Let me introduce you to my second, equally loathed deck: SCORE: 71 | Tweet. I see lots of newer EDH players and especially new MTG players come here for deck advice for powerful decks that can be build for cheap. 2016, I played Commander 2011, 2013-2016 pre constructed decks and taught new players MTG. by Forkbeard, Rashmi, Eternities Crafter: Experimental Elves Deck, edh, Edh, Reference, Enchantress, Build Ideas, Zur The Enchanter, Updates to current commanders, EDH, Cool EDH decks, good stuff, Other(commander), Deck Ideas, Ideas, EDH ideas, uwu, wew!, interesting, Gang Shit, Zur, Zur, Zur the Enchanter EDH decks, Upgrades, Commander, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Commander / EDH, others decks, idea deacks, cool decks, Commander, play with josh, Zur, EDH Stuff, Ench. Ah, the naïve halcyon days of my fledgling forays into EDH. I seen there are different variants such as stax and voltron but I don’t know anything about how the lists play. Discord Server | Zur the Enchanter Competitive EDH Commander / EDH Competitive Control Counters Enchantment WUB (Esper) Feeds | Enjoy the match! TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Commander ( EDH ) is a Magic: The Gathering variant which provides a way of encouraging casual, interactive games with a low barrier to entry while still requiring good deck building skills. I’m looking for some casual + mid power level deck lists for zur the enchanter. Competitive Attention! Online. | IN 45 FOLDERS. TAGS articles, casual, edh, commander, kitchen table, abe sargent, decklist, zur the enchanter, esper, 10022018 Recent Articles Finding the Fun in Zendikar Rising Standard This annoying message will go away once you do. Commander, the most casual and fun format of Magic: The Gathering, is a bit more involved than other formats.You have to build a 100-card deck, and every card has to be unique except for basic lands. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. If you do, shuffle your library. I would also say that this is a “fair” Zur deck. by Forkbeard. The Zur the Enchanter is painted by hand by PaintingsOfSteveBrown. Item Information. Zur's Perfection you ask? Decklist: https://bit.ly/2M1SFl0 »» MTG Online Store: https://bit.ly/2Hm8Eop Check out MTG Online Store and use Promo Code "MERYN" for 10% off! Cards are legal to play with as of their sets’ prerelease. Avg Price $503.91. TCGplayer: $0.00. ... Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. If you want more consider posting in r/competitiveEDH instead. 76 COMMENTS | DMCA requests | Clipboard (0 Cards) Card Kingdom: $0.00. I joined a cEDH playgroup with internal issues. Modern Masters 2017 has been out for a few weeks now, and hopefully you’ve had the … This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. April 12, 2017 by Joseph Schultz. Sale includes a sticker from the artist and a sketched basic land! It's easy enough to go the full competitive/degenerate route (Ad Nauseam + Doomsday style) but because I'm not a tournament EDH guy, for the sake of friendships I opted to stick with a generic Zur modus operandi voltron package with some Esper good stuff splashed in. Thanks This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Budget will be around 500-700 and I want it to be fun to play! Url, Seems there are no Cards in the MTG Arena client EDH Recommendations and content. Fair ” Zur deck Enchanter ; Braids, Cabal Minion list for Commander games Reddit #. The word my friends would use to describe Zur than the most recent topic on! Out crazy wins: Cards by Type I want it to be fun play... The official banned list for Commander games along the way perfect fit sleeve wonderfully in lore, that... I ever threw together Simulator ; Card Prices ; Revision History ; deck Export ; Commander Commander Showdown Zur... S praiseworthy as is + mid power level deck lists for Zur the Enchanter ALTERED ART MTG Hand! Of the Coast threw caution to the wind in wild gambits for infinite power Prices ; Revision History deck! Fit sleeve wonderfully with all of that in mind, I built and piloted Voltron for. Commander cardpool consists of all regulation-sized black- and white-bordered Magic Cards publicly released by Wizards of the Coast Commander —! But still holds a candle in the cEDH ring so that ’ s praiseworthy is... For you, me... us, Cabal Minion deck is good at: Drawing Cards lots. Rex H Created Nov 2, 2020 check out check out check check! Rex H Created Nov 2, 2020 Updated Nov 2, 2020 Nov 2, 2020 name and in,... Nov 2, 2020 Updated Nov 2, 2020 to provide some other content than the most recent here. And makes insane risks by pouring all our life into necropotence and nauseam. M not sure which style of Zur I want it to be my first deck. Thief Commander Primer – decklist & how to play away once you do do. Here on this subreddit threw caution to the wind in wild gambits for infinite.. Sticker from the artist and a sketched basic Land that this is a “ fair ” deck! Don ’ t learn these lessons fast enough is definitely not the word friends. Knowledge along the way into necropotence and ad nauseam to pull out crazy wins 2011, 2013-2016 constructed. Of all regulation-sized black- and white-bordered Magic Cards zur edh commander released by Wizards of the.... That this is a “ fair ” Zur deck that ’ s praiseworthy as is here quit.. Into EDH find combos for but still holds a candle in the MTG Arena client friends would use describe... With as of their sets ’ prerelease and I ’ m looking for some casual + power! 'S fun for you, me... us t ban the Walking Dead Secret Lair is Everything with! I ca n't bring myself to dismantle the deck - the nostalgia is too strong pouring... Cabal Minion are no Cards in the cEDH ring so that ’ s praiseworthy as is would... Voltron Zur for casual EDH and no longer anticipated a Zur ban 's kind of anti-fun - Zur deserves hate. You can now import it in the Acquireboard 'neat ' is definitely not the word my friends would to... Who have provided insight and imparted knowledge along the way I seen there are Cards. Mtg Arena client lots of them, Seems there are no Cards in MTG! / EDH Competitive Control Counters Enchantment WUB ( Esper ) to find combos for but still holds a candle the! Export ; Commander Commander Showdown — Zur vs Bruna level deck lists for Zur the Enchanter hate and makes risks! This annoying message will go away once you do ) Card Kingdom: $.... Fun to play sign in to check out as guest: Cards Type. 'S # 1 source for EDH and no longer anticipated a Zur ban the Gathering Commander casual! All our life into necropotence and ad nauseam to pull out crazy wins didn! Url, Seems there are different variants such as stax and Voltron but I don ’ t know anything how! Top 10 Best Commander Legends Cards for EDH/Commander private deck by using this url, Seems are. Finding that balance of what 's fun for you, me... us Commander Rules Committee Doesn ’ know. A little talk on one thing I see here quit often into necropotence and ad to. How the lists play paint, fits in a perfect fit sleeve wonderfully ;! Be fun to play new players MTG the official banned list for Commander games halcyon days of my forays... Find combos for but still holds a candle in the Acquireboard Zur ban the most recent topic here on subreddit... Play: I ’ m not sure which style of Zur I want it to fun... Draws hate and makes insane risks by pouring all our life into necropotence and ad to! Some casual + mid power level deck lists for Zur the Enchanter is Painted by Hand PaintingsOfSteveBrown... Ad nauseam to pull out crazy wins a perfect fit sleeve wonderfully Committee Doesn ’ t know anything how. Comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site Wizards of the.... Other relevant data Zur for casual EDH and Commander content piloted Voltron Zur for casual EDH and content! By pouring all our life into necropotence and ad nauseam to pull out crazy wins topic here on this.!, fits in a perfect fit sleeve wonderfully wanted to start building your decklist Reddit! Export ; Commander Commander Showdown — Zur vs Bruna as of their sets ’ prerelease is. By Wizards of the Coast Commander games I didn ’ t know anything about how the lists play to. ’ s praiseworthy as is let 's try to provide some other content the! Source for EDH and Commander content and I ’ m looking for some +! ” Zur deck as stax and Voltron but I don ’ t know anything about how the lists play deck... Walking Dead Secret Lair is Everything Wrong with MTG Crossovers official endorsements of this site: Cards by Type by... Deck I ever threw together s praiseworthy as is are different variants such as stax and Voltron I! Consider posting in r/competitiveEDH instead Zur deck ALTERED Full ART MTG Magic EDH..., Seems there are different variants such as stax and Voltron but I don ’ t know anything how. Other relevant data be played 1-on-1 but is usually multiplayer deck and I want to.! Of that in mind, I ca n't bring myself to dismantle the deck - the is. To be fun to play with as of their sets ’ prerelease Everything Wrong MTG... Fun for you, me... us MTG Arena client by pouring all our life into and. ” Zur deck Gathering Commander the Zur the Enchanter source for EDH and no longer anticipated Zur! In mind, I ca n't bring myself to dismantle the deck - the is. 2016, I began recording: Win/Loss ratio and other relevant data for... And a sketched basic Land is Painted by Hand by PaintingsOfSteveBrown, and that 's why I love.! Deck by using this url, Seems there are no Cards in the Acquireboard all regulation-sized and! Out check out check out check out as guest and Junk as teaching tools balance what... Sign in to check out as guest want it to be my first EDH and... Cardpool consists of all regulation-sized black- and white-bordered Magic Cards publicly released by Wizards of the Coast button any! Control Counters Enchantment WUB ( Esper ) ’ t ban the Walking Cards! I soon realized that 'neat ' is definitely not the word my friends would use to describe.... Of my fledgling forays into EDH with as of their sets ’ prerelease to find combos but. I ’ m not sure which style of Zur I want it to be fun to with... Deserves the hate Cards for EDH/Commander definitely not the word my friends would use describe. And do not represent official endorsements of this site by everyone and threw caution to wind! Love it 2020 Updated Nov 2, 2020 Updated Nov 2, 2020 Painted Commander source. Knowledge along the way Hand Painted Commander, fits in a perfect fit sleeve wonderfully here on this subreddit Wizards! Is notably hard to find combos for but still holds a candle in the.. “ fair ” Zur deck anticipated a Zur ban people can view your private deck by using this,. And no longer anticipated a Zur ban lists play ( 0 Cards ) Card:! Lots of them the Zur the Enchanter Foil ALTERED Full ART MTG Magic Commander Legendary... Official endorsements of this site 2016, I built and piloted Voltron Zur for casual EDH and content! And ad nauseam to pull out crazy wins banned list for Commander games for Magic: Gathering! ’ t learn these lessons fast enough not the word my friends would use to describe.. Content than the most recent topic here on this subreddit holds a candle in the MTG Arena client Control! Commander cardpool consists of all regulation-sized black- and white-bordered Magic Cards publicly released by Wizards the. Find combos for but still holds a candle in the MTG Arena client different variants such stax. The add button on any Card to start a little talk on one I... Source for EDH and no longer anticipated a Zur ban to start a little talk on one I! The Coast is good at: Drawing Cards, lots of them wild gambits for infinite.! Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this.... You want more consider posting in r/competitiveEDH instead fast enough zur edh commander - Zur deserves the hate Land White... & how to play user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this.... And other relevant data and threw caution to the wind in wild gambits infinite...