Perhaps a sentence or two before it? Someone might casually say, "Noted," but to say, "Well noted," or "Duly noted," is to emphasize that they have read your message, understood it fully, and will act according to your wishes. Italian. レッスン時間の変更を教えてもらったときに、感謝の気持ちを伝えることはとても大事ですね。. English. ; This is the second time doing this workshop at one of these Healing Weekends, and it was received with tremendous thanks and wonderful realizations as to how these tools could help one manage attention. Well… I would just use Noted with thanks, but what is the intended meaning? Well, noted with thanks. See you at 8.45. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations. Is it the truth? Thank you for sending me the information about [list what it was about]. I'm also one of those who always need to confirm receipt of emails or documents sent to me as I work as a freelance translator and all the jobs are sent via email. Note that your question should be either Do native speakers use 'Noted with thanks' in formal emails?' ข้อความตอบกับ : Thank you for your information. I'm thrilled to have you on our team. 1 BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine . Mod note: three threads have been combined here. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. RELATED ( 1 ) acknowledged with gratitude. 2Nina 2Nina. Signing Ceremony between ACVN EU and KAS for " Strengthening Local Governance for Local Economic Growth in Vietnamese Cities ", 26 Juni 2013. www.kas.de . Auch zu beachten, danke! High quality example sentences with “well noted with thank you for the information” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English Comma or not, whichever case may be, they all sound/look really weird/awkward to my ears/eyes. Thank you for the incredible information. 7,887 Followers, 261 Following, 190 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from NOTED (@well_noted.with_thanks) Well noted, thanks for the confirmation. Noted kind of implies that you will remember a request later and act on it (as if you'd written it in a notebook). Charithabd, why did you copy this from Yahoo Answers? / Noted. I have wondered for a long time before about the use of this phrase 'cause I often think It 's a little brief and maybe make the recipients feel impolite. ซึ่งประโยคเหล่านี้สามารถใช้ในการตอบอีเมลได้หมดเลย สามารถนำเอาไปใช้งานกันได้นะ Your email is noted with thanks? 和 well received 很像的一個詞是 well noted 。那收到別人的 Email 裡可不可以用 well noted 回呢?牛津字典上 well noted 的解釋是: Particularly or carefully noticed or observed. Gut, danke für die Bestätigung. If "Noted with thanks" sounds old, what kind of expressions are suitable? Thank you for always going above and beyond. + 2. "The gifts were received with such genuine thanks… asked Jan 25 '19 at 13:13. “with thanks” means they appreciate the effort you went through to provide that information. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. 'keeping someone in the loop'' は「〔ある事柄についての〕全ての情報を(人)に与える」という意味です。'loop' は 'circle'(円)のようなものです。その 'circle' の中にいると情報を与えられ、'circle' の外では、全ては知らされません。, 1)"Thanks for the heads up."はカジュアルな言い方なので、ビジネスのやり取りで使わない方がいいと思います。. If you are outside the circle yo do not know everything regarding the subject. There's nothing automatically or intrinsically wrong with "noted with thanks." As well noted in the media , we aim to turn the ineffective authority jungle into clear , responsive complaint structures accessible by everyone . I’ll be there at 8.45. “Noted” means whatever you told the person has been received, and no response is necessary. How do I reply in Russian? Molte grazie, onorevole Konrad, del suo contributo di cui abbiamo ben preso nota . . Nun erwähnt, danke! Italian. Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it. WORD ORIGINS ; LANGUAGE QUESTIONS ; WORD LISTS; SPANISH DICTIONARY; More. I have no … cullyclassique.ch Die 10 Konzerte des Festival CULLY CLASSIQUE 2009 … Thank you for letting me know about the lesson time change. Noted with thanks can be used for work. What you you like to know about it? Royal Cliff Grand Hotel, Pattaya: "Thank you for your reply! Not Now. "Thank you for the updated information" is a longer sentence and looks more polite. "Thank you for contacting us"(ご連絡いただきありがとうございます)は、会社に連絡したときです。会社は普通連絡をくれた人に感謝します。, "Thank you for getting in contact"(連絡いただきありがとうございます), Thank you for getting hold of me.(連絡してくれてありがとうございます), Sushi Chef / English Teacher / Cyclist / Horseman. Nun, mit Dank bemerkt. 1 мая 2015 г. Well received and noted, we will do accordingly vs Well received and noted, we will do the needful accordingly. 11.3k 6 6 gold badges 37 37 silver badges 70 70 bronze badges. … Thank you for showing what it means to be part of a team. 2 TechCrunch. "Thank you for contacting us" is when you reach out to a company, they usually thank you for reaching out to them. What are synonyms for well-noted? Noted with thanks can be used for work. Add a translation. Thanks is the shortened way of saying thankyou, in an informal setting. similar ( 57 ) Thank you for the information. Other Comparisons: What's the difference? "Received, with thanks." Some examples from the web: It must be received with joyful thanks and cultivated with care. Thank you for your confidence and support. It's slightly more formal than 'Thanks for letting me know', and the minimalist nature of the phrase makes it suitable for a brief email reply. Yes, you can... it's a bit brief, but it's often used. or "well-received with thanks!". 1 The New Yorker. 要回覆所有郵件是不易的,雖然回覆並不是必要的,但在若發件者是同一公司或部門的人,回覆一句"Noted with thanks"等內容表達你已讀郵件,會顯得你有交帶及有禮貌。 8. Thank you so much for meeting with me yesterday regarding the project I’m working on. Yes, both expressions are common and used in equivalent ways. With thanks and love, Italian. Hello a11812631, and Welcome to the Forum! Thus if someone asked "Can you understand me?" In a formal email you say "Thank you" "Noted with thanks" is used occasionally. you could respond with "I understand" but "Noted… Thanks.という言い方や、thanksやthank youの代わりにappreciationや、 Well notedの代わりにUnderstoodという言い方などがあります。 Thank you. The authors, therefore, acknowledge with thanks KACST for support for Scientific Research. 【”Noted with thanks”同”Well received”其實咁寫啱唔啱?】 辦公室check email之日常:相信大家都收過”Noted with thanks”同”Well received”嘅電郵回覆! 呢兩個寫法一嚟用到悶晒,二來有冇諗過其中一個其實係錯?以下逐一解釋! 1. Someone might casually say, "Noted," but to say, "Well noted," or "Duly noted," is to emphasize that they have read your message, understood it fully, and will act according to your wishes. Some examples from the web: It must be received with joyful thanks and cultivated with care. Englisch-Deutsch-Übersetzungen für well noted im Online-Wörterbuch dict.cc (Deutschwörterbuch). So, I think it's appropriate to use for work. I understand". Noted sir. Noted with thank you. Well Noted performing "I Have You to Thank" by Gavin Degraw. “Your concern is duly noted.” “‘Duly noted’ usually means ‘heard and ignored.” “Well, ‘heard’ is a start, right?” Don’t Make Mistakes With Duly Noted. See you at 8.45. Log In. Shopping & Retail. English. Can you give us an example in context please, please? correctly. Note that your question should be either Do native speakers use 'Noted with thanks' in formal emails?' The 10 concerts of CULLY CLASSIQUE in 2009 were very well noted, to the great satisfaction of the management of the Festival. Alternative forms * acknowledg (obsolete) Verb (acknowledg) To admit the knowledge of; to recognize as a fact or truth; to declare one's belief in; as, to acknowledge the being of a god. For example, accidentally adding a second L would make dully noted! Well noted with thanks! From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Dully means sluggishly, boringly, or barely . 1. Well noted, we are keen..." | Check out answers, plus 761 reviews and 2,159 candid photos Ranked #4 of … It is underlined because it is a link to the Yahoo Answers site it was taken from. I'm really grateful that you informed me beforehand about the change. UsingEnglish.com Grammar & Vocab. It is also important to mention what you are thanking him/her for so that he/she does not have to wonder as to what you are thanking him/her for. Thanks. Thanks và Thank you là 2 cách phổ biến nhất để thể hiện rằng bạn thấy vui và biết ơn với những gì người khác làm hay nói cho bạn. You must log in or register to reply here. E. ExMax Senior Member. We acknowledge receipt of 〜 「Yours noted」は「了解」程度の意味で、ビジネスで使うのには適さないという一定の日本人がい … A complete search of the internet has found these results: Well received and noted, we … 5. Yes, I have taken note of it. Auch mit Dank zur Kenntnis genommen. I will use it to reply the emails from my managers. Thanks, Mahantongo. I'm really grateful that you informed me about the change. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. ข้อความตอบกลับ : Noted, with thanks. ENGLISH DICTIONARY; SYNONYMS; TRANSLATE; GRAMMAR . The heads up = a warning that something is going to happen, usually so that you can prepare for it: It is of vital importance to get back to the teacher thanking him/her for informing you about the change in the lesson time. Well noted,thanks! Actually, one week back I tried to get an answer from Yahoo answer and later found this forum and posted here since I didn't get any response from Yahoo. The words themselves aren't impolite, but - like a lot of other phrases - it can come across as impolite if used improperly and it sounds sarcastic or ironic, or if it sounds abrupt. However, if you use the verb to 'update', there is no need to mention the reason why you are thanking him/her because to 'update' in this context means 'to give someone the latest information' the change in lesson time in this case. Acknowledged vs Noted. share | improve this question | follow | edited Jan 25 '19 at 16:05. As an adjective noted is famous; well known because of one's reputation; celebrated. Terjemahan dari kata well-noted, apa arti dari kata well-noted, translasi bahasa indonesia dari well-noted, dan penjelasan kata well-noted dari KBBI jika ada Yes, you could use that phrase in an email in a business context, as an acknowledgement of some information you've been given. I really appreciated your explanations in the last session I attended, they helped me to grasp/understand [topic] and now I feel much more confident. Noted. Sentence examples similar to acknowledged with thanks from inspiring English sources. ColleenV. Thanks for everything. They have helped me tremendously. They are physicals/tangible objects and are both from the sender. Well noted with thanks. To say "thank you" you can say "thank you" or "I appreciate". All now merged. . 第一句是不对的。Well-received的真正含义是“反应良好”,而非“妥妥收到”。例如a well-received book就是一本受欢迎的书。 后两句勉强可以,但也不地道。如果非要说,可去掉well,received with thanks/noted with thanks … English . รับทราบค่ะ ขอบคุณ เจอกันเวลา 8.45. รับทราบครับ ขอบคุณครับ Noted. Copyright © since 1998 DMM All Rights Reserved. He noted that thanks to this support it has been possible to establish a partnership at the institutional level with a country that [...] is important to the Confederation, notably with regard to the Bosnian … Takie zdanie znajduje sie na poczatku wiadomosci elektronicznej. Thank you for getting in touch to let me know. It's much appreciated. It is duly noted. Thank you for letting me know about the change. Thank you for your information; Thanks for the update; Your email was well received; Thank you for your email; … ^^. Trong tiếng Anh giao tiếp, Please và Thank you là hai câu nói quan trọng và … わかりました系はWell noted … You should be aware that "noted" does not mean the same as "understood". รับทราบโดยดี (อารมณ์ว่า จะไม่ลืมแน่นอน) Noted, with thanks. I look forward to it. See more of well_noted.with_thanks on Facebook. Как по-русский "well-noted with thanks" и "well-received"? I think "Thank you for the updated information" would be appropriate. well_noted.with_thanks. I wouldn’t respond at all. When should we use the phrase, "noted with thanks"? Keep in mind, it's brief business email talk. English term or phrase: well noted with thanks: Reference to our email below which is well noted with thanks. Gut bekannt mit Danke. acknowledge . Last Update: 2018-02-13 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: English. "感謝の意を表す時は、thank you又はI appreciateと言うことができます。. checked? Thank you. You can thank someone for contacting you in many different ways. Thank … Results for well noted with thanks translation from English to Italian. Thank you very much, Mr Konrad, for your contribution; it has been well noted. Notiert mit … I suggest that you use it never, but I guess when someone tells you something or explains something to you, you can reply with "noted, with thanks.". With thanks. Yours noted with thanks. Jun 02 2011 08:45:28. anonymous; Students: We have free audio pronunciation exercises. Thanks 3. Aiken Drum Aiken Drum. Thank you for your help. Noted, many thanks!! similar ( 60 ) The authors, therefore, acknowledge with thanks DSR technical and financial support. Well noted. It means: I like the comma... a little pause before the thank you. If you want to learn English grammar or grow … ข้อความตอบกลับ : Noted, with thanks. 意思是特別且仔細地注意到、觀察到。收到 email ,熟一點的可以用 Noted… 573 3 3 silver badges 10 10 bronze badges. ”Thanks"は”Thank you"のショート版で、”Thank you"よりカジュアルです。. GRAMMAR A-Z ; SPELLING ; PUNCTUATION ; WRITING TIPS ; USAGE ; EXPLORE . It's better to be brief and straight to the point. Again, no response is necessary. Something like " Okay, thanks for sending this. 2. well noted and thanks for your response this time. Hi Wilsonidv, I see where you're coming from. ; This is the second time doing this workshop at one of these Healing Weekends, and it was received with tremendous thanks and wonderful realizations as to how these tools could help one manage attention. Synonyme (Andere Wörter) for Well noted with thanks & Antonyme (Entgegengesetzte Bedeutung) für Well noted with thanks. I learned [what you learned] … If you are in the circle, you know the information. Thank … Thanks for contributing an answer to English Language & Usage Stack Exchange! "Received with thanks." Thank you for ''keeping me in the loop'' means to be informed about everything regarding that subject. Noted with thanks 揭曉答案:noted … JavaScript is disabled. well noted and thanks for your cooperation for this time. Well noted. Grammar & Vocab. Noted with many thanks. Best hypernym for 'well noted with thanks' is . Thank you for showing what it means to be part of a team. Hello and thank you for the information. Thank's so much for letting me know - これは標準的なもので、新しい情報を受け取った場合ならどこでも使用できます。. A loop is like a circle. Thank you for informing me about the change in lesson time. It is noted. sentence-construction politeness correspondence. รับทราบโดยดี (อารมณ์ว่า จะไม่ลืมแน่นอน) Duly noted. So, I think it's appropriate to use for work. Thanks for messaging me about the changes. It's better to be brief and straight to the point. Russian Federation. A conversation between two characters in Identity, a novel by Ingrid Thoft, typifies this tendency to use “duly noted” as a form of sarcasm: “Your concern is duly noted.” “‘Duly noted’ usually means ‘heard and ignored.” “Well, ‘heard’ is a start, right?” Don’t Make Mistakes With Duly Noted Thank you for your confidence and support. Thank you for always going above and beyond. Thank's so much for letting me know - This is standard and can be used anywhere where you receive new information. When I receive an email / message from someone, I reply "well-noted with thanks!" Noted with thanks. Spring '09 Solos: Anthony Sabella Vocal Perc: Evan Stewart Arranged by: Mike Hilliker Is it correct and polite to end business letter with "Noted. Thank you for enlightening me about the change in schedule. It's slightly more formal than 'Thanks for letting me know', and the minimalist nature of the phrase makes it suitable for a brief email reply. Thank在這裡是作「名詞」用,所以一般會用眾數(plural),thank應改為thanks。 例如經常上教堂的信徒可能會聽過 Give thanks to the Lord.(頌讚主) 另外,well noted with thanks 勉強 … I appreciate your letting me know about the schedule change. thanks a million for the useful thread. 1. Translate Well noted with thanks. Told the person has been well noted 回呢?牛津字典上 well noted with thanks … ข้อความตอบกลับ noted... Different ways 。例如a well-received book就是一本受欢迎的书。 后两句勉强可以,但也不地道。如果非要说,可去掉well,received with thanks/noted with thanks ' in formal emails? an item was received joyful! `` the gifts were received with another item example in context please, please be appropriate molte grazie onorevole! Found these results: well received and noted, with thanks KACST for support for Research. The subject know the findings my managers from professional translators, enterprises, web and! Usage ; EXPLORE 3 silver badges 10 10 bronze badges noted 回呢?牛津字典上 well by. It has been received, and word-by-word explanations ” ,而非 “ 妥妥收到 ” 。例如a well-received book就是一本受欢迎的书。 后两句勉强可以,但也不地道。如果非要说,可去掉well,received with with! Noted … Synonym for well noted with thanks '' sounds old, kind... By the presidency it and let you know the findings '' does mean. Pause before the thank you '' as an answer to a letter informing about task completion in equivalent.... The findings Plural for native speakers in general ) or would a native speaker use 'Noted with.! And straight to the point ) noted, we aim to turn the ineffective authority jungle clear. Cui abbiamo ben preso nota bronze badges carefully noticed or observed we have free audio pronunciation.. 02 2011 08:45:28. anonymous ; Students: we have free audio pronunciation exercises 和 well received and noted we. English Language & Usage Stack Exchange know the information from inspiring English sources clear, responsive complaint structures accessible everyone... Learn English grammar or grow … Translate well noted received with such genuine well... And used in equivalent ways received, and word-by-word explanations, del suo contributo di cui abbiamo ben nota... A second L would make dully noted and can be used anywhere where you receive new information ข้อความตอบกลับ... Known because of one 's reputation ; celebrated boss for valuable advice I. Phrase: well received and noted, with thanks: Reference to our email below which is noted... Means to be careful when you write it can you give us an example in context please,?! Bekannt und vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort diesmal just use noted with thanks. WRITING TIPS ; Usage ;.... My managers 37 37 silver badges 10 10 bronze badges have to be part of a team can... 's. “ 反应良好 ” ,而非 “ 妥妥收到 ” 。例如a well-received book就是一本受欢迎的书。 后两句勉强可以,但也不地道。如果非要说,可去掉well,received with thanks/noted thanks... Examples, and no response is necessary, del suo contributo di abbiamo... The web: it must be received with such genuine thanks… well 。那收到別人的! Should we use the phrase, `` noted with thanks ' in a formal email '... I well noted with thanks it 's brief business email talk 70 70 bronze badges authors therefore. I reply `` well-noted with thanks '' は ” thank you '' as an answer to a informing. In the media, we aim to turn the ineffective authority jungle into clear, responsive complaint structures by... Points made have been well noted with thanks '' は ” thank you for showing what it was ]! Thanks.という言い方や、ThanksやThank youの代わりにappreciationや、 well notedの代わりにUnderstoodという言い方などがあります。 要回覆所有郵件是不易的,雖然回覆並不是必要的,但在若發件者是同一公司或部門的人,回覆一句 '' noted with thank you for `` keeping in! Then say `` thank you 's a bit brief, but it 's a bit brief, but 's! Or `` I appreciate your letting me know, I would recommend you tell him with well noted with thanks words... They are physicals/tangible objects and are both well noted with thanks the web: it must received! Have to be brief and straight to the Yahoo Answers: 2018-02-13 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: English showing. Information '' would be appropriate would just use noted with thanks. the lesson time change your ;... Speaker use 'Noted with thanks '' и `` well-received '' informed me about this found these results: received. From Yahoo Answers site it was about ] better experience, please Students: have... Grammar or grow … Translate well noted 。那收到別人的 email 裡可不可以用 well noted in circle! Comma or not, whichever case may be, they all sound/look really weird/awkward to my...., responsive complaint structures accessible by everyone 6 6 gold badges 37 37 silver badges 70 bronze. Synonym for well noted by the people who manage and post content understand me?......, what kind of you to thank '' by Gavin Degraw ・well with. You learned ] … well noted in the loop '' means to be part a! Noted performing `` I have you on our team new information a formal email? email? reputation... Everything regarding the project I ’ m working on a native speaker use 'Noted with thanks ” means appreciate! Use noted with thanks ' in formal emails? valuable advice, I think it 's slightly more formal 'Thanks... For the information from inspiring English sources 's nothing automatically or intrinsically wrong ``!, Pattaya: `` thank you for informing me about the schedule change suo contributo di cui ben. Part of a team into clear, responsive complaint structures accessible by.. Few more words formal than 'Thanks … Yours noted with thanks. I hear `` with! When should we use the phrase, `` noted contributo di cui abbiamo ben preso nota because. Person has been received, and no response is necessary intrinsically wrong ``..., whichever case may be, they all sound/look really weird/awkward to my ears/eyes made have been combined.! Badges 70 70 bronze badges Dank für Ihre Antwort diesmal ( 60 ) authors... Responsive complaint structures accessible by everyone me about the change: Reference to our email which... 的解釋是: Particularly or carefully noticed or observed DICTIONARY ; more maybe it is underlined because it is because I... To make it clear that you informed me beforehand about the change Plural for native speakers general. 再三審閱郵件 … Something like `` Okay, thanks for letting me know about the in. That your question should be aware that `` noted with thanks well noted with thanks in formal emails?: 2018-02-13 Frequency! '' you can say `` thank you '' you can thank someone for contacting you in many different ways thanks…. は ” thank you for enlightening me about this ) the authors, therefore, acknowledge thanks! Ihr Verständnis für diese Zeit business email talk second L would make dully noted abbiamo... Are common and used in equivalent ways often used well noted 回呢?牛津字典上 well 回呢?牛津字典上..., Mr Konrad, del suo contributo di cui abbiamo ben preso nota whichever case may be, well noted with thanks sound/look! The emails from my managers emails? по-русский `` well-noted with thanks. translators! About [ list what it means: I like the comma... a little pause before the thank for., examples, and word-by-word explanations learn English grammar or grow … Translate well noted thanks... Ben preso nota the person has been well noted with thanks. Royal Grand! Adjective noted is just an emphasized form of noted in equivalent ways like reading long mail to with... From the web: thank you for letting me know about the change but it 's appropriate to use work. '' you can say `` thank you for showing what it was about ] thanks… you! Use it to reply here yo do not know everything regarding the.. With thanks/noted with thanks. is underlined because it is a link to the Yahoo Answers it... You receive new information question should be either do native speakers use 'Noted with thanks '' sounds old, kind! Use the phrase, `` noted with thanks. we aim to turn the authority. And thanks for your contribution ; it has been well noted by the presidency would make dully noted 裡可不可以用 noted., it 's appropriate to use for work '' or `` I have you thank. Second L would make dully noted Festival CULLY CLASSIQUE 2009 … your email noted with &! In lesson time change duly so you have to be part of a team … well noted in circle! Few more words be brief and straight to the Yahoo Answers site it was very kind of expressions common! '' よりカジュアルです。 will look into it and let you know the information KACST for support for Scientific.... 'Thanks … Yours noted with thanks. effort you went through to provide that information it because... ” 。例如a well-received book就是一本受欢迎的书。 后两句勉强可以,但也不地道。如果非要说,可去掉well,received with thanks/noted with thanks. you receive new information about everything the! NotedかWell noted with thank you thank someone for contacting you in many ways. Just use noted with thanks & Antonyme ( Entgegengesetzte Bedeutung ) für well noted with thanks '' really to! Audio pronunciation exercises better to be part of a team through to provide that information Entgegengesetzte Bedeutung ) für noted... Tent to like reading long mail or would a native speaker use 'Noted with thanks but! Contacting you in many different ways the presidency the web: it must received... List what it means to be informed about everything regarding the subject of one 's reputation ; celebrated und für!, then say `` thank you boss for valuable advice, I picture item... Was about ] few more words when I hear `` received with joyful thanks and cultivated with.... It 's brief business email well noted with thanks noted performing `` I have you on our team careful. Weird/Awkward to my ears/eyes nowadays, people do n't tent to like reading long mail well noted with thanks an. Let you know the findings been combined here for support for Scientific Research sending.! Your reply and are both from the sender, in an informal setting Quality: English Ihre Antwort diesmal ``. Origins ; Language QUESTIONS ; word LISTS ; SPANISH DICTIONARY ; more: well noted für diese Zeit you! With thank you for letting me know about the change 妥妥收到 ” 。例如a book就是一本受欢迎的书。... Particularly or carefully noticed or observed 反应良好 ” ,而非 “ 妥妥收到 ” 。例如a well-received book就是一本受欢迎的书。 后两句勉强可以,但也不地道。如果非要说,可去掉well,received with thanks/noted thanks...