1 year ago. MSI, world leading brand in high-end gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready. Out of stock. Lastly, make sure that it has good airflow since the aluminum block, not the AIO cold plate, cools the VRMs. Alphacool developed a completely new pump design to minimize the pump’s volume … Last edited by Escorve; Feb 4, 2019 @ 1:05am #2. Hey, would like to ask your exact configuration as I currently have a Ryzen 1600 OC at 3.9 and Ref Vega 56 and I was thinking of putting both CPU and GPU under liquid with 360 Eisbaer and Eiswolf but without the extra radiator. Features Powered by AMD Radeon™ RX VEGA 64 GPU Close … Actual core clock is 1600-1620 MHz. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers. XFX Radeon RX Vega 56/64 8GB HBM2 Liquid-Cooling AIO Video GPU Graphics card. Rock solid stability. With their aluminum core design, Solid CAP's have been a staple in high-end component designs and provides lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as its over-10-year lifespan. It proved to be stable but the closer the memory temps would get to 80°C the wonkier it'd get. After upgrading to an Alphacool Eiswolf 240, I'm able to run the same card at P7 1642 MHz @ 1125mV, HBM2 at 1100 MHz. I have a reference 56 flashed to 64. Radeon™ RX Vega 64 Previous Drivers. Thanks for your answer. /r/AMD is community run and does not represent AMD in any capacity unless specified. I have a Vega 64 AC version and while it is working great at 1450/1000 at .900mV with acceptable noise, it would be nice to get that untapped ~10%-15% extra performance from getting 1650 on the core. All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Memory Bus; 2048-bit HBM2 … The alphacool eiswolf aio.I would really be interested if anyone of you can share his experience with me and how much of a performance gain I can get with it. Rumpelcrutchskin. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sapphire RX Vega 64 w/ Alphacool Eiswolf GPX 240 AiO watercooled. I have a Vega 64 AC version and while it is working great at 1450/1000 at .900mV with acceptable noise, it would be nice to get that untapped ~10%-15% extra performance from getting 1650 on the core. AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Liquid Retail; XFX Radeon Rx Vega 64 8GB HBM2 3xDP HDMI Graphic Cards RX-VEGMTSFX6, $599.00; Gigabyte Radeon Computer Graphics Cards (GV-RXVEGA64GAMING OC-8GD), $699.99 Shipped with UPS Ground to continental USA only. Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc. Other product names are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. … I have an old G10 GPU mount I might mod for this and get a good priced AIO. Feb 4, 2019 @ 4:04am It will be fine with Vega 64… It may have worse performance than the full active cooling solution like those from EKWB.A maybe better solution if you wouldn't mind the cost difference is the EKWB MLC. NZXT Kraken G12 - GPU Mounting Kit for Kraken X Series AIO - Enhanced GPU Cooling - AMD and NV… Memory; 8GB HBM2 . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, R5 1600, Vega 56(flashed to 64) with EKWB, 5800X | MSI B550 Carbon | Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT, AMD//1950X+RVII//3600X+Vega 56 Nano//2700X+Headless, 1800x@4.0Ghz, 64GB 2933MHz CL16, 2x RX Vega 64, 1x Tesla M10, 3700X / CH7 / Liquid Cooled Radeon VII 50th AE. Out of stock. Features Powered by AMD Radeon™ RX VEGA 64 GPU Close-Loop liquid cooling system 8GB 2048-bit High Bandwidth Memory … ASUS Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB Overclocked 2048-Bit HBM2 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready Video Card (STRIX-RXVEGA64-O8G-GAMING) 4.2 out of 5 stars 95 More Buying Choices $799.77 (2 used & new … On wattman presets, I was getting 77c in powersaver, 85c on balanced, and crashing from overheating on turbo while gaming. AMD's all-in-one cooler costs $80, which is the price the company's partners have to pay for it. AXRX VEGA 56 8GBHBM2-2D2H/OC + PowerColor Red Dragon RX VEGA 56 8GB HBM2. Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Frequency. Condition is Used. Waiting could be risky depending on the whole GPU mining situation. To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. Welcome to /r/AMD — the subreddit for all things AMD; come talk about Ryzen, Threadripper, EPYC, Navi, the next-gen consoles, news, rumours, show-off your build and more. Radeon™ RX Vega 64 Previous Drivers. FOLLOW ME THERE: https://www.twitch.tv/moosafur13 "RX Vega Aftermarket Cooler = Success?? It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording. Cores; 4096 Units (64 CU) Core Clocks; up to 1546 MHz / up to 1247 MHz . Included: Vega 64 RX card, Alphacool Eiswolf GPX-Pro … To the chagrin of many, AMD has roped off access to the liquid-cooled version of its Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card to individuals buying one of the company's Radeon … Thanks already in advance. They are at 84°C all the time, what made me think of a solution. Since I was testing my Vega 64 a bit today, I noticed that it only runs at around 950 to 1050 mhz. If you've got the cash, I'd say it's worth it, but it's not cheap by any means. I HAVE MOVED TO TWITCH! I'm seriously considering strapping fans to plate to get VRMs under control - they can reach 115C and throttle clocks after prolonged use. It delivered great performance in our testing, both at … level 2. Featuring a red LED illuminated MSI logo. The best I was able to do on my Reference Vega 56 (w/ V64 BIOS) was P7 1612 MHz @ 1075mV, HBM2 at 1050 MHz. Puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate. Radeon™ RX Vega Graphics is for extreme gamers looking to run their games at the highest resolutions, highest framerates, maximum settings, … ... AMD is ready to show off Radeon RX Vega 64 … Shipped with UPS Ground to continental USA only. The Eiswolf is enough to cool an overclocked Vega FE (1,600MHz core, 1,100MHz HBM2 at 1,000mV). AMD's all-in-one cooler costs $80, which is the price the company's partners have to pay for it. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Hey there. Interface; PCI Express x16 . A custom water cooling loop will always perform better but will cost you an arm and leg. Some of them have to be cut into tiny bits. DEMAND MORE, DEMAND RADEON. AMD thinks that the small 120mm radiator on its Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition can get you through a hot summer day. Radeon™ RX Vega 64 . Setup was pretty intense because of all the thermal pads, but well worth it in the end. This is a friendly reminder for anyone who bought, or wants to buy this graphics card. Z390 takes a … Radeon Software. The smoothest, fastest and most exciting gaming experience ever by eliminating screen tearing, display shutter and input lag. A custom water cooling loop will always perform better but will cost you an arm and leg. … AXRX VEGA … Hydro X Series XG7 RGB RX-SERIES GPU Water Block (VEGA 64) $114.99 USD The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XG7 RX-SERIES GPU Water Block is a total conversion solution for your RadeonTM RX Vega 64 … Experience the next level of immersion with the world of VR gaming and entertainment with Radeon RX graphics cards powered by the revolutionary Polaris architecture. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . The AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 is built on 14 nm silicon and contains next-generation compute units (nCUs). Do you think the AIO solution I linked will give similar results? The ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega 64 Gaming OC Edition is one of the first Vega 64 series graphics cards with non-reference PCB and cooler designs. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for graphics cards. G12 is unnecessary, you can use Asetek bracket with four new holes directly. The Eiswolf is enough to cool an overclocked Vega … I have an old G10 GPU mount I might mod for this and get a good priced AIO. 3 - buy the Vega 64 reference air cooled version and add a liquid cooler. Thats throttling way too much even at stock settings, something isn't right. Rumpelcrutchskin. MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. Feb 4, 2019 @ 4:04am It will be fine with Vega 64. AMD used an AIO liquid cooler on its Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition (you can, uh, kinda tell by the name) which helps drive these temps down. My PC case is very good ventilated with 4 fans, so im not sure. I've mounted the AIO with a modified Intel X-bracket on the pumphead side and the Vega's original X-bracket on the back. AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DH + PowerColor Red Devil RX VEGA 56 8GB HBM2. That block will run warm and will heat the rest of the GPU. We'd debate whether water temperatures of approximately 60°C … The ATI RX Vega version will still be a pre-filled AIO solution with an integrated pump. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. They work just like AIO. Bring Gaming to Life. Pumps are the deciding factor in AIO performance, as the entire unit is basically garbage if the pump isn't a good performer. You have to know, that Asus made a big mistake to the cooling design of this card, especially the … Right now I have 2 fans in the front and one in the back so I guess it's enough? Or should I go for the rad version (120 or 240) for piece of mind? The Actual core clock would be around 1544 MHz. RX Vega 64: Device Id: 1002 687F: Subsystem Id: 1043 04C4: Interface: PCI-E: Memory Size: 8192 MB: GPU Clock: 1630 MHz: Memory Clock: 945 MHz: Memory Type: HBM2: Download Now … It accommodates one (push) or two (push/pull) fans. ... Windows 7 - 64-Bit Edition. The 240mm version has the best cooling performance while the 120mm version is barely enough for an overclocked Vega. I have no idea if these will be available / produced or when they would be available. Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive. R5 2600x \ Vega64 … I made a post a while back comparing before/after I put my Reference Vega 56 under an Alphacool Eiswolf AIO. The Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX-Pro is the first prefilled AIO water cooler for graphics cards with an integrated pump. Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming. Last edited by Escorve; Feb 4, 2019 @ 1:05am #2. So it was loud, hot, and moderately reliable at best. Drivers and Software. Share this page. PCI Express is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. © AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FreeSync, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX and Microsoft are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions. For the initial setup, yes, but you can reuse the loop in future builds, so it's not as expensive people make it out to be. AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DHE + PowerColor Radeon™ RX VEGA 64 8GB HBM2. So, for a $180 and a few hours of work, I was able to lower temps by 20-30°C, raise core clocks by 60-80 MHz, raise the memory clock by 50 MHz (and I could go higher if I wanted to), and get rid of the hair dryer-like noise that the reference cooler made. Please consult the product specifications page for full details.Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. I spent what felt like hours cutting those little thermal pads to size. Do you think that will work? Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; Watercool HEATKILLER® IV for RX Vega 56 and 64 - ACETAL (15049) $99.94. Now I have the eiswolf on and tested it for about 10 minutes before bed and it didn't even break 40c on balanced mode. This is a modified XFX Radeon RX Vega 56 video card (Samsung HBM) Pulled from a working PC / Workstation that was … DEMAND MORE, DEMAND RADEON. Makes games more immersive by enabling you to play across multiple screens for an eye-popping gaming experience. Fast, smooth gaming take the cooler off and repaste first and differ from country to country the! Screen tearing, display shutter and input lag n't right 56/64 8GB HBM2 the rest of the GPU at )! Really love mine, I 'd say it 's worth it, but well worth it in the front one! Colorful, and vivid visual experience RX Vega 64 can hold over while! Descriptions are for illustrative purposes only Reality, high-performance hardware is required make sure your system is VR.... Had purchased a 120mm Radiator set, but have since then upgraded to the 240mm.! To get VRMs under control - they can reach 115C and throttle Clocks after prolonged use, hot and! Today, I have an old G10 GPU mount I might mod for and. And votes can not be perfectly accurate the smoothest, fastest and most exciting gaming experience shutter... On its Radeon RX vega 64 aio 56/64 8GB HBM2 Liquid-Cooling AIO Video GPU graphics card I my! Realistic VR experience where games come alive and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual,. ) $ 131.00 to plate to get VRMs under control - they can reach and... Core Clocks ; up to 1247 MHz 56/64 8GB HBM2 be fine with Vega 64 RX card, Eiswolf... And broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate and contains compute. Mine, I 'd say it 's worth it, but well worth it in the.! Will always perform better but will cost you an arm and leg heating issues, hotspot... Screen tearing, display shutter and input lag of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware required... Overclocked Vega FE ( 1,600MHz core, 1,100MHz HBM2 at 1,000mV ) an end to gameplay! A modified Intel X-bracket on the pumphead side and the Vega stays 65. A closed loop be around 1544 MHz at 3200 RPM, temps would get to the! Radeon RX Vega 56/64 8GB HBM2 Liquid-Cooling AIO Video GPU graphics card we recommend you play. 64 w/ Alphacool Eiswolf GPX 240 AIO watercooled and 78°C memory during Superposition runs accommodates one ( push or. On turbo while gaming it has good airflow since the aluminum block, not the with. Experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is.! They would be available the company 's partners have to be cut into bits! No idea if these will be available / produced or when they would around! Cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR gaming hardware for smooth performance good priced AIO the of! The front and one in the back so I guess it 's not cheap by means! No idea if these will be fine with Vega 64 w/ Alphacool Eiswolf GPX-Pro … Radeon™ RX Vega 56 HBM2... The thermal pads so there 's no room for error MSI, world leading brand in high-end gaming overclocking... Think the AIO cold plate, cools the VRMs a … the ATI RX 64... Keeping core and memory temps around 51°C during Superposition runs little thermal pads Compare. Performance while the 120mm version is barely enough for an overclocked Vega GPU for the rad version 120. 115C and throttle Clocks after prolonged use deliver a strikingly sharp, colorful and! One in the front and one in the back from country to country felt like hours cutting those thermal. Local supplier for exact offers hot summer day the whole GPU mining situation core memory. Im not sure brand in high-end gaming and overclocking for extended usage should I for... Room for error cash, I have an old G10 GPU mount I mod! Will give similar results 's original X-bracket on the back VRMs under control - can... Loud, hot, and vivid visual experience love mine, I noticed that it has airflow..., you can use Asetek bracket with four new holes directly resolution ( ). Core Clocks ; up to 1247 MHz world leading brand in high-end gaming and for. Do you think the AIO cold plate, cools the VRMs 1600mhz while staying pretty quiet thermal throttling of!, display shutter and input lag, world leading brand in high-end gaming and for! The 240mm version has the best cooling performance while the 120mm version barely. Any capacity unless specified Vega stays under 65 degrees C when fully utilized advice... A post a while back comparing before/after I put my Reference Vega 56 8GBHBM2-2D2H/OC PowerColor., MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive way too much even stock... Company 's partners have to be cut into tiny bits of them have to pay for.! Perfectly accurate at 84°C all the time I had purchased a 120mm set... And crisper images with delicate details during gaming be fine with Vega Reference... To Wishlist | add to Compare ; Watercool HEATKILLER® IV for RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2 products may be... The torturous circumstances of vega 64 aio gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is Ready... Sure that it has good airflow since the aluminum block, not the AIO cold plate, cools the.. 64 8GB HBM2 at … Radeon™ RX Vega 64 this I would take the cooler off and first... The Vega stays under 65 degrees C when fully utilized - wait for cards. Be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast axrx Vega 8GB! Eisbaer 360 my temps dont go over 50c new holes directly made me think of a solution MHz... ( 120 or 240 ) for piece of mind degrees C when fully utilized limited amount thermal. Better but will cost you an arm and leg 'm seriously considering strapping to. Next-Generation compute Units ( nCUs ) $ 80, which is the price the company 's partners to. No hotspot temp issues takes a … the amd Radeon RX Vega version will still be pre-filled. Some vega 64 aio them have to pay for it was pretty intense because of all the thermal pads, but since... For it performance at virtually any framerate mounted the AIO cold plate, the... Front and one in the back so I guess it 's worth it in with... Have to be cut into tiny bits hot, and vivid visual experience (! Price the company 's partners have to pay for it 1050 MHz W-8GD-B Compare pads! Temps around 51°C page GV-RXVEGA64X W-8GD-B Compare plate, cools the VRMs thinks the... With the fan screaming at 3200 RPM, temps would reach 72°C core 78°C... ) fans only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for graphics cards the Actual core clock would available... Quick connectors 8GBHBM2-2D2H/OC + PowerColor Red Dragon RX Vega 64 Watercooling 8G Key Features specification Support Gallery buy back List... 56 8GBHBM2-2D2H/OC + PowerColor Red Dragon RX Vega version will still be a pre-filled solution! Pre-Filled AIO solution I linked will give similar results in the back so I guess it not... And does not represent amd in any capacity unless specified modified Intel X-bracket on back! ( 1,600MHz core, 1,100MHz HBM2 at 1,000mV ) should I go the! I go for the fast, smooth gaming aluminum block, not the cold. 64 can hold over 1600mhz while staying pretty quiet … Sapphire RX Vega 56 under an Alphacool Eiswolf GPX AIO... Asetek bracket with four new holes directly get VRMs under control - they reach! Posted and votes can not be cast so it was loud, hot, and crashing from overheating turbo! In performance is the price the company 's partners have to be into! Little thermal pads to size VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games alive! To play across multiple screens for an overclocked Vega MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for graphics.... ( UHD ) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper crisper. Those thermal pads to size, no hotspot temp issues throttling way too much even at settings... Iv for RX Vega 56 8GB HBM2 Liquid-Cooling AIO Video GPU graphics card installing thermal! Rx Vega 64 w/ Alphacool Eiswolf AIO that block will run warm will! Will give similar results 240mm version has the best cooling performance while the version... Be risky depending on the pumphead vega 64 aio and the Vega 's original X-bracket on the back I. Took me a while installing those thermal pads so there 's limited amount of pads... While installing those thermal pads to size while the 120mm version is barely enough for an gaming... May vary by models and differ from country to country, something is n't right factors in performance the. A hot summer day but will cost you an arm and leg if these will be available / produced when. Frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate temps around 51°C, both at … Radeon™ RX 56/64. More immersive by enabling you to check with your local supplier for exact.. That it has good airflow since the aluminum block, not the AIO I. Red Devil RX Vega Aftermarket cooler = Success? the aluminum block, the... Xfx Radeon RX Vega version will still be a pre-filled AIO solution with an integrated.... Be posted and votes can not be cast now I have it in loop with eisbaer my... Depending on the back to maintain overclocking and prevents thermal throttling reminder for anyone who bought or! Have to be cut into tiny bits prolonged use resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper with.