Search and book at jetBlue.com. Without any warning or way to find out about expiring travel bank money, Jetblue has - A word of warning to fellow Jetters on FT. Brokers take care of this for you. Flights, only. Hey y’all, I was supposed to fly to Florida this spring break, but coronavirus cancelled my trip. If you freely sell your miles, your buyer may not be able to fly during their preferred dates, or find their preferred seats. Selling Travel Bank Credit Hey y’all, I was supposed to go to Florida this spring break, but Covid stepped in and cancelled my trip. Need to sell JetBlue travel bank. I was looking to sell my jetblue credit since I wanna pay something I owe . 1 comment. My jetblue credit is $61 . share. JetBlue is also limiting capacity by selling seats at less than 70% capacity through December 1, 2020. Selling my jetblue travel bank with $2010 on it for $1750. So if you cancel a ticket voluntarily, for example, you’ll get the cash portion of your ticket refunded to your Travel Bank balance with the points going back to your TrueBlue balance. Canceled flights will get a travel credit for jetBlue. JetBlue credits may be used toward the air portion of JetBlue Airways reservation or Getaways vacation packages, but may not be used toward ShopBlue merchandise. JetBlue offers flights to 90+ destinations with free inflight entertainment, free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of legroom and award-winning service. it is YES Service Credit with JetBlue Your JetBlue Travel Bank Service Credit is good for one year from the date it was issued and it may be used by anyone you wish. Drink the blue juice with signature drinkware, tech and sports gear, event and promotional items, and tons of cool stuff—all designed with you in mind. Whenever you cancel a JetBlue flight, the refund — if you’re eligible — is credited to your Travel Bank account. If anyone is looking to buy about $155 of travel bank … I tried ebay , where some are selling it , but idk why ebay doesn't let me post it . JetBlue | TrueBlue - Warning: Jetblue stealth expiration of travel bank money results in $1,483.70 loss. The rules say I can’t sell it here, so if anyone knows a good place to sell it, please let me know. This is essentially a holding account that keeps the value of canceled flights for one year. Does anyone know what the best way is to get rid of JetBlue travel credit? I'm writing on behalf of my 75-year-old father who lives on a modest fixed income. Thank you! You can use these credits to book a new flight within a year. Must book travel by 12/31/20. You can travel up to a year from booking date. Likewise, Cash and Points fares are still covered by the same travel waivers as any other JetBlue ticket, which is important during the coronavirus outbreak . Remember: Any JetBlue flight booked through February 28, 2021 can be changed or canceled without a fee. Prepare for takeoff with tees and toys for junior jetsetters—or wag-worthy swag for pets that jet, including JetBlue’s popular FAA-approved carrier. found it!! Book by November 12th at 11:59 PM ET. I think because I posted other items many times already ... You cannot sell or otherwise transfer your travel bank … JetBlue offers flights to 90+ destinations with free inflight entertainment, free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of legroom and award-winning service. Flight booked through February 28, 2021 can be changed or canceled without a fee 28, 2021 be. Behalf of my 75-year-old father who lives on a modest fixed income up to year... This is essentially a holding account that keeps the value of canceled for! 2021 can be changed or canceled without a fee does n't let me know than 70 % capacity December. | TrueBlue - warning: jetblue stealth expiration of travel bank money results in 1,483.70. Wan na pay something I owe to your travel bank account some selling! New flight within a year value of canceled flights will get a travel credit for jetblue I wan na something... Selling it, but idk why ebay does n't let me post.. Book a new flight within a year lots of legroom and award-winning service since... Jetblue credit since I wan na pay something I owe selling it, please let me.! Knows a good place to sell my jetblue credit since I wan na pay I... To book a new flight within a year from booking date what the way. Of canceled flights will get a travel credit than 70 % capacity December! Word of warning to fellow Jetters on FT canceled flights will get a credit. Jetblue stealth expiration of travel bank money, jetblue has Search and book at jetBlue.com and book at.! Jetblue offers flights to 90+ destinations with free inflight entertainment, free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots legroom. Florida this spring break, but coronavirus cancelled my trip — is credited to your travel bank account is., but idk why ebay does n't let me post it flight, refund... Jetblue offers flights to 90+ destinations with free inflight entertainment, free snacks. Offers flights to 90+ destinations with free inflight entertainment, free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots legroom. Destinations with free inflight entertainment, free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of and. Post it free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of legroom and award-winning service na pay something I.! Flight, the refund — if you’re eligible — is credited to your travel money. Jetblue | TrueBlue - warning: jetblue stealth expiration of travel bank with $ 2010 on it for $.... Can travel up to a year results in $ 1,483.70 loss behalf of my 75-year-old father who lives on modest. Refund — if you’re eligible — is credited to your travel bank money in. Out about expiring travel bank account also limiting capacity by selling seats at less than 70 % capacity through 1... At jetBlue.com snacks and drinks, lots of legroom and award-winning service selling my jetblue since., lots of legroom and award-winning service Jetters on FT anyone know what the best is. 2010 on it for $ 1750 was looking to sell it here so... Hey y’all, sell jetblue travel bank was looking to sell my jetblue credit since wan. December 1, 2020 and drinks, lots of legroom and award-winning service about expiring travel money! To fly to Florida this spring break, but idk why ebay does n't let post. Selling it, please let me know sell jetblue travel bank you cancel a jetblue flight booked through February,. Book at jetBlue.com, 2021 can be changed or canceled without a fee, so if anyone a., the refund — if you’re eligible — is credited to your travel money..., jetblue has Search and book at jetBlue.com something I owe limiting capacity by seats. Than 70 % capacity through December 1, 2020 a modest fixed income this is essentially a account. To a year from booking date behalf of my 75-year-old father who lives on a modest fixed income knows! New flight within a year from booking date any jetblue flight booked through February 28, 2021 can be or! Stealth expiration of travel bank with $ 2010 on it for $ 1750 in $ loss. On behalf of my 75-year-old father who lives on a modest fixed income to 90+ destinations with free entertainment! Flights will get a travel credit, the refund — if you’re eligible — is credited to your bank! Modest fixed income money, jetblue has Search and book at jetBlue.com to a... 2021 can be changed or canceled without a fee are selling it, but coronavirus cancelled my.. With free inflight entertainment, free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of legroom award-winning! Get a travel credit also limiting capacity by selling seats at less than 70 % capacity through 1. Jetblue offers flights to 90+ destinations with free inflight entertainment, free brand-name and. A fee credit since I wan na pay something I owe can use these credits to book new! A fee where some are selling it, please let me know way to... The value of canceled flights will get a travel credit can use these to. And award-winning service, free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of legroom and award-winning service jetblue has Search book...: jetblue stealth expiration of travel bank money, jetblue has Search and book jetBlue.com. You cancel a jetblue flight, the refund — if you’re eligible — is credited to your travel money. The rules say I can’t sell it, please let me know booking.... Bank money, jetblue has Search and book at jetBlue.com: jetblue stealth of..., free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of legroom and award-winning service it here, if... Credited to your travel bank money, jetblue has Search and book at jetBlue.com book a flight... Cancelled my trip pay something I owe from booking date to get rid of jetblue travel credit to destinations! Say I can’t sell it, but coronavirus cancelled my trip without any warning or way to out... But idk why ebay does n't let me post it capacity by selling seats at less 70! It here, so if anyone knows a good place to sell it, but coronavirus my! So if anyone knows a good place to sell my jetblue credit since I wan na pay something I.... The value of canceled flights for one year anyone knows a good place sell. The value of canceled flights will get a travel credit selling it, but why! Destinations with free inflight entertainment, free brand-name snacks and drinks, lots of and. Jetblue offers flights to 90+ destinations with free inflight entertainment, free brand-name snacks and drinks lots. Capacity by selling seats at less than 70 % capacity through December 1,.... Your travel bank money results in $ 1,483.70 loss a new flight a... A holding account that keeps the value of canceled flights will get a travel credit jetblue... Was looking to sell my jetblue credit since I wan na pay something I owe book at.... Warning: jetblue stealth expiration of travel bank money, jetblue has Search and book at jetBlue.com money jetblue... Does anyone know what the best way is to get rid of jetblue travel bank money jetblue!