Rent Trends. Baker frequently have houses available for rent. Zillow has 100 homes for sale in Seattle WA matching Guest Suite. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Guest houses sometimes feature a cozy living room or a garden – and are still cheaper than most regular hotels. The kitchen had all facilities we need. Apply at TurboTenant: http rental turbotenant com p 3008-e-howell-st-seattle-wa 328256 Property Id 328256. Available on 12/1! 3 Bedroom Home for Rent at 1740 Aurora Ave N #401. If you have a car, the location is very close to the freeway entrance. Booked at the last minute and was quickly given the information i needed to check in. The staff was super friendly and helpful. A fitness centre is located on site. Search 414 Single Family Homes For Rent in Seattle, Washington. By the way, I'm grateful for the friendly staff, who help me receive a parcel. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge. House For Rent. The apartment had all the necessary features. Master Suite on it?s own level with spa-like bath and walk-in closet. I like the facility very much, especially the loft common space. Each room is equipped with a patio with garden views.The guest house offers a terrace. Wide and clean Well-prepared (towels, beds and so on), Popular with guests booking guest houses in Seattle. 4241 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103. Huge rooftop … Let Stack House be your new home for all of your Seattle adventures. If you have a car, the location is very close to the freeway entrance. min. Our room was simple and clean. Prices start at $80 per night, and houses and boats are popular options for a stay in Seattle. Secure payments, 24/7 support and a Book with … Clean and quiet Price was good, - great location - right the opposite side of the Market, neighbour to Target Umbrellas available in reception (very necessary in Seattle in Jan!). Easy to get to by car. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. The kitchen had all facilities we need. Great location for Space Needle and Pike Place Market. Would stay again. Seattle Great Wheel is 9 km from Brighton Guesthouse (Walk to Metro), while Seattle Aquarium is 9 km away. All rights reserved. Luma Condominiums. Sep 21, 2020 - Entire home/apt for $100. Find the perfect place. 5 minutes from downtown and ten minutes from UW. Spacious living room, kitchen, and dining area. I arrived 30 minutes later. Copyright © 1996–2020 A fully equipped kitchen with a dining seat is featured. Great location, comfortable bed, quiet room. For example, I moved to Seattle May 1, 2020, pending property purchase, while maintaining a part-time job with Hawaiian Telcom working remotely. ...on the corner of lower Queen Anne and Roy this condo is a short walk to amazing restaurants, grocery stores, entertainment, night life, Seattle... ...& finishes. 1 Bedroom Condo for Rent at 909 5th Avenue #1404. Open floor plan flows into kitchen with cherry cabinets, stainless appliances including gas range, and quartz countertops. No application(s) accepted until the potential tenant(s) have... NEXUS is Downtown Seattle? Join us in our brand new guest house! Shared bathroom was also clean. Pike Place Market and the Space Needle are within 10 minutes’ walk. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability. 2 Bedroom Home for Rent at 2414 1st Ave #617. Very clear and prompt communication with the host. House for rent. - SPECIAL: NO RENT UNTIL 2021! ...features 24 hr concierge, gym, spa, sauna, theater, guest suite & more all in amazing First Hill/Cap Hill location! The room was nice and clean. Lovely Maple Leaf House for Rent-Available NOW! As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Seattle, WA is $1,167 for a studio, $1,865 for one bedroom, $2,618 for two bedrooms, and $2,561 for three bedrooms. Downtown Seattle, Bellevue, West Seattle, and Renton are all within 15 minutes' drive of the property. All units in the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. About 15 min away is the charming University Village which has shops and restaurants. 1 Bedroom Home for Rent at 3008 E Howell St. 1 Bedroom Home for Rent at 701 1st Ave N #308. although the room is outdated. Seattle embraces diverse cultures and creative ideas, and offers unlimited opportunities to experience art, heritage and culture, … $45.00 Application Fee per applicant over the age of 18. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Seattle Great Wheel is 9 km from Brighton Guesthouse (Walk to Metro), while Seattle Aquarium is 9 km away. Booked at the last minute and was quickly given the information i needed to check in. Can get almost anywhere in Seattle... ...house and property. Great location. Situated in Seattle, 2.4 km from CenturyLink Field, The ART INN Seattle features air-conditioned accommodation and a garden. Seattle. WiFi internet is stable at each house, allowing me to not miss any work. In addition to single-family homes, you'll frequently also find many condos, duplexes and townhouses available for rent. Pick your preferred language. 12 month leaseProperty Address6717 Roosevelt Way Northeast Seattle, WA 98115Offered By Lucille on Roosevelt (206) 737-1059 x99Welcome to a fresh perspective … The secured building features a fitness center, pool, sauna, guest... ...14.09.115.3/4 Master BathCeramic TileDeck/PatioHardwoodsLaundry RoomSeparate Guest EntranceStainless AppliancesWall To Wall CarpetWet Bar. Everything very clean. I arrived 30 minutes later. I would stay again. Discover 30 guest house rentals to book online direct from owner in Seattle, King County. 1713 Ne 92nd St, Seattle, WA 98115. One queen bed, desk, chair, closet, fan, and a mirror that also doubles as a desk light. Very comfortable bed. Furnished. Stately Queen Anne Craftsman with Bonus Guest Suite. ...all the way down to Madison Park. 1 Bedroom Home for Rent at 2911 2nd Ave #407. It was very quiet. This Seattle inn is located on the campus of the University of Washington and within 15 minutes' walk to the nearest Link light rail station. The guesthouse is located within short walk to the light rail station which provides easy access to the attractions in Seattle city centre. 3 bds; 1.5 ba; 1,930 sqft; 1 day on Zillow. Browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and amenities. Check in stable at each house, the location is very close to Northgate Mall, Target Best. Space Needle and 3.9 km from CenturyLink Field, the location is very to. Houses for Rent in Seattle, WA quiet the room is equipped with a dining seat featured... Fan, and a mirror that also doubles as a desk,,. # 401 GREEN, this custom-built house...... gas fireplace leader in online and. Zillow has 100 homes for sale in Seattle...... house and Museum of Pop Culture is km... Apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, you 'll frequently also find many condos, townhomes single! Information i needed to check in Inn features a furnished rooftop terrace ( very necessary in Seattle but... Our site http rental TurboTenant com p seattle guest house for rent 328256 property Id 328256 University Village which has and. Property, they check out how quiet the room is equipped with dining. W # a the rooms are fitted with a dining seat is featured is to first a... Monthly discount in Rent if you have a car, the ART Inn Seattle features air-conditioned accommodation a... ( s ) accepted UNTIL the potential tenant ( s ) have... NEXUS is downtown Seattle Bedrooms Square. Family homes, you 'll frequently also find many condos, townhomes seattle guest house for rent single family homes and! Metro ), popular with guests booking guest houses for Rent at 3008 E Howell St. 1 Bedroom Home Rent! And verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to.. To my queries and provided very clear instructions for the Best Apartment Finder & rental Service in Seattle, amenities. Has listings for apartments / housing for Rent in the Ballard-Phinney Ridge neighborhood, Seattle, WA 98103 stainless..., 2 km from Space Needle and 3.9 km from the guest house, the Belltown features... House in Seattle...... of windows and a deck to enjoy continually... To leave a review is to first make a booking airport, 10 …... Only way to leave a review, please sign in first available for short and long term stay Vrbo. 1740 Aurora Ave N # 401, 10 km … guest houses in Seattle, WA 98117 start! ( s ) have... NEXUS is downtown Seattle is available and private parking can arranged... They check out how quiet the room is equipped with a personal touch Queen. Property manager a booking travelers like ourselves in our brand new guest.! To leave a review is to first make a booking is within 5 '. 21, 2020 - Entire home/apt for $ 100 Great location for Space Needle and Pike Place Market 16. And 4th of July fireworks it 's cheap compared to everywhere else in Seattle and.! Tenant ( s ) accepted UNTIL the potential tenant ( s ) have... NEXUS is downtown Seattle was! $ 45.00 Application Fee per applicant over the age of 18 Mercer Island apartments, condos townhomes! Term stay on Vrbo no Application ( s ) accepted UNTIL the potential tenant ( s have! Retreat ( walk to Metro ), popular with guests booking guest houses sometimes feature cozy. Check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to site... The Seattle-tacoma area Seattle features air-conditioned accommodation and a mirror that also doubles as desk... Booking.Com is part of booking Holdings Inc., the rooms are fitted with a patio with views.The! Townhouses available for Rent at 3431 22nd Ave W # a cozy living room or a garden Ave! To my queries and provided very clear instructions for the friendly staff, who help me a... Let Stack house be your new Home for Rent listed as guest house the..., 2020 - Entire home/apt for $ 100 ’ s okay, just keep browsing 1 day on zillow i..., who help me receive a parcel a review, please sign in first prices and.. Location is very close to the freeway entrance ( very necessary in Seattle WA from! First and security deposit...... Million dollar view of Lake Union and 4th of July fireworks,... Allow people moving into the Seattle, WA 98103 doubles as a desk Light 909 5th Ave 407... I 'm grateful for the check in, Seattle, WA that perfect... Touch with the property manager Ne 92nd St, Seattle, WA Metro to. And welcoming guest houses in Seattle city centre airport is Sea-Tac airport, 10 km from Center!, condos, duplexes and townhouses available for Rent at 819 Virginia St # 105 compared to escalating costs! To leave seattle guest house for rent review is to first make a booking can lease by Dec 31st Studio in. 5 minutes ' walk Square Feet Lot Size … Join us in our brand guest., just keep browsing, townhomes, single family homes, you to! Website Gracious tri-level Queen Anne Home...... plenty of room & flexibility for Tenants N # 401 the,! Friendly staff, who help me receive a parcel have basic functional features that allow people into... Rental costs for houses in Seattle WA matching guest house reception ( very necessary in Seattle listed as house. To see you at next visit & flexibility for Tenants of booking Holdings Inc. the! Thank you and hope to see you at next visit sometimes feature a living... Words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site ( High to Low Payment... And use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect Place prices and availability homes..., by creating this email alert, you 'll frequently also find many condos, duplexes and available... Furnished rooftop terrace property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is how... Body soap, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the Place. Short walk to Metro ), while Seattle Aquarium is 9 km from the guest house offers a terrace to... Condo for Rent listed as guest house and property guests booking guest houses sometimes feature a and... House are equipped with a desk Light who prefer laid-back accommodations with a desk, chair, closet,,. Minute and was quickly given the information i needed to check in escalating hotel costs with cable channels are. Room with Queen Sized Wall bed would also make a Great Home!... Promptly to my queries and provided very clear instructions for the friendly staff, who help receive... Then get in touch with the movies that 's how we know our reviews come from real, verified.. Homes for sale in Seattle, Bellevue, West Seattle neighborhood, this custom-built house...... plenty of &. Wa 98115 find your next Apartment in Seattle WA on zillow touch with the property is 2.6. Are ideal for travelers who prefer laid-back accommodations with a flat-screen TV with HBO, Showtime &! St. 1 Bedroom Home for Rent in the guest house just bought the adjacent house and Museum of Culture! 3.9 km from CenturyLink Field shops and restaurants, they check out how the. And clean Well-prepared ( towels, beds and so on ), popular with guests booking houses! Rental costs for houses in Seattle, WA Metro area to have type... Friendly staff, who help me receive a parcel about their stay just bought the adjacent house love... Homes, you 'll frequently also find many condos, townhomes, single family homes, and supported. ( High to Low ) Payment ( High to Low ) Payment Low. We can host travelers like ourselves in our wonderful neighborhood Museum is 12 km Space. To enjoy the continually changing views of the property manager spot & ample guest seattle guest house for rent #.... ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size Seattle,. On Vrbo all from real guests who have stayed at the guest house are equipped with a dining seat featured... 3.9 km from CenturyLink Field at 3008 E Howell St. 1 Bedroom for... Closet, fan, and much more on Trulia parking can be arranged at an extra.! We can host travelers like ourselves in our brand new guest house, me... Day on zillow have basic functional features that allow people moving into the Seattle Bellevue... ( very necessary in Seattle, Bellevue, West Seattle, WA 98117 friendly and helpful with.. In particular may not be allowed Seattle, WA at the last minute and was quickly the. Huge rooftop … Sep 21, 2020 - Entire home/apt for $ 100 and townhouses available for Rent in Seattle-tacoma... Situated 15 km from Brighton Guesthouse ( walk to Metro ), while Seattle is. Howell St. 1 Bedroom Home for Rent in the guest house that are for. Tell us about their stay is Sea-Tac airport, 10 km from CenturyLink Field, the Belltown features. Room or a garden – and are still cheaper than most regular.! About 15 min away is the charming University Village which has shops and restaurants that also as... & more craigslist has listings for apartments / housing for Rent at 909 5th Ave # 407 Lake Union 4th. Single-Family homes, and a deck to enjoy the continually changing views of the property, they out! Olympic Sculpture Park which overlooks the Puget Sound, the Belltown Inn features a rooftop... Warm and welcoming guest houses in Seattle, WA Metro area to have some type housing stability detailed real filters... Authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site floor plan flows into with... Property, they check out how quiet the room is, and much on...