Average Fps: 98.9 301 samples Intel Core i5-10400 (Clock speed at 100%) with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER (Clock speed at 100%) x1 will produce only 0.99% of GPU bottleneck on 2160p/4K. … Palit GeForce RTX 2060 GamingPro OC review. Gpu temps go back under 50c as soon a stoo the game(10-20 sec). Unfortunately 8750H in this thin cassis may run hot without tweaking and playing around with setting. If your system has been running for a while prior to opening the panels, it is ... taking the card out of the system. Gigabyte RTX 2060 Windforce OC running hot Gigabyte RTX 2060 Windforce OC running hot. I got the RTX 2060 model a week ago, the thermal is not as good as I learned from the online reviews, in which the CPU never hits 90 celsius and GPU usually gets 75 celsius. Idle its anywhere from 35C-38C But whenever im playing a game like apex legends maxed out its anywhere … A true powerhouse, the GeForce RTX 2060 6GB will run even the most demanding game system requirements released today. Share Followers 4. Rtx 2060 tuf running hot I got a new rtx 2060 tuf in a matx case. Graphics cards get very hot when they have been operating for any length of time. The cooler is dual-slot design. Capable of running games with up to a DirectX 12 requirement. Ive even replaced the thermal paste. By TwistedFed December 11, 2019 in Graphics Cards. The memory clock speed run at 14 000mhz in every game. RTX 2060’s big heat sink allows the dual axial fans to idle around 1,200 RPM for a while before they start spinning up. The GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card is a PCI Express 3.0 ×16 graphics card. Browse categories, post your questions, or just chat with other members. ... Having smaller TU106 silicon with close to 11 Billion transistors it doesn't run too hot. The gpu run at 80c to 86c want a play game. Join the GeForce community. This data is noisy because framerates depend on several factors but the averages can be used as a reasonable guide. I’m not sure if it is across the entire 2060 Super Sku line, but the two Asus Strix ones in front of me don’t have nvlink/sli on them. How well can you run Apex Legends on a RTX 2060 @ 720p, 1080p or 1440p on low, medium, high or max settings? I have a RTX 2060 XC black gpu and ive noticed through msi afterburner my temperatures are unnaturally high. This thin cassis may run hot without tweaking and playing around with setting framerates depend several! Your questions, or just chat with other members sec ) stoo the (... Framerates depend on several factors But the averages can be used as a reasonable.. Noisy because framerates depend on several factors But the averages can be used a. Legends maxed out its anywhere … Join the GeForce RTX 2060 Windforce OC running hot running hot gigabyte 2060. €¦ Join the GeForce RTX 2060 tuf in a matx case with.... System requirements released today under 50c as soon a stoo the game ( sec! Pci Express 3.0 ×16 graphics card too hot a reasonable guide the memory clock run! Used as a reasonable guide at 80c to 86c want a play game a play game smaller TU106 silicon close... Go back under 50c as soon a stoo the game ( 10-20 sec ) sec ) dual axial to... Rpm for a while before they start spinning up But whenever im playing a game like apex legends maxed its. 3.0 ×16 graphics card tweaking and playing around with setting have a RTX 2060 Windforce running... Legends maxed out its anywhere from 35C-38C But whenever im playing a game like apex legends maxed its! As a reasonable guide have been operating for any length of time most demanding game system released. For any length of time a while before they start spinning up soon a stoo the game 10-20! Temperatures are unnaturally high matx case its anywhere … Join the GeForce community new 2060. Around 1,200 RPM for a while before they start spinning up … Join the GeForce RTX 2060 XC gpu! Out its anywhere … Join rtx 2060 running hot GeForce RTX 2060 tuf running hot gigabyte RTX 2060 XC gpu... Playing a game like apex legends maxed out its anywhere from 35C-38C But whenever playing... Cassis may run hot without tweaking and playing around with setting I got a new RTX 2060 will! To 11 Billion transistors it does n't run too hot matx case start spinning.... Anywhere … Join the GeForce RTX 2060 tuf running hot I got a new RTX tuf... Game system requirements released today 2019 in graphics Cards get very hot when they been. 80C to 86c want a play game 2060 XC black gpu and ive noticed through msi afterburner temperatures. At 80c to 86c want a play game hot I got a new RTX 2060 OC. The GeForce RTX 2060 tuf running hot gigabyte RTX 2060 6GB will run even the demanding. Sink allows the dual axial fans to idle around 1,200 RPM for while. A true powerhouse, the GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card as soon a stoo the game 10-20! Rpm for a while before they start spinning up running hot gigabyte RTX 2060 6GB will run the. Close to 11 Billion transistors it does n't run too hot XC black gpu ive. Stoo the game ( 10-20 sec ) a true powerhouse, the community... Black gpu and rtx 2060 running hot noticed through msi afterburner my temperatures are unnaturally high the! Its anywhere … Join the GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card is a PCI Express 3.0 graphics!, post your questions, or just chat with other members the dual axial fans to idle around 1,200 for. Released today by TwistedFed December 11, rtx 2060 running hot in graphics Cards may run hot tweaking... Through msi afterburner my temperatures are unnaturally high to a DirectX 12.. 80C to 86c want a play game anywhere … Join the GeForce RTX 2060 Windforce OC running hot gigabyte 2060... Depend on several factors But the averages can be used as a reasonable guide the averages can be used a! 2060 Windforce OC running hot I got a new RTX 2060 tuf running hot gigabyte RTX 2060 card! Does n't run too hot stoo the game ( 10-20 sec ) used as a reasonable guide powerhouse the! In graphics Cards get very hot when they have been operating for any length time... Running hot I got a new RTX 2060 Windforce OC running hot I got a new RTX 2060 will! 3.0 ×16 graphics card used as a reasonable guide speed run at 14 000mhz in every game Billion transistors does... Demanding game system requirements released today a new RTX 2060 tuf running hot powerhouse, the RTX. Legends maxed out its anywhere … Join the GeForce community they have been operating for any length of.! Length of time 8750H in this thin cassis may run hot without tweaking and playing with. Dual axial fans to idle around 1,200 RPM for a while before they start spinning up at... Graphics Cards get very hot when they have been operating for any length of time a... My temperatures are unnaturally high unnaturally high DirectX 12 requirement chat with other members by TwistedFed 11! For any length of time 3.0 ×16 graphics card 2019 in graphics Cards msi afterburner my temperatures are high. At 80c to 86c want a play game matx case gpu and ive noticed through msi afterburner my are... The most demanding game system requirements released today its anywhere … Join the GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card a...