The announcement confirmed that the future raw video output from the Z 6 and Z 7 full-frame mirrorless cameras will be 12-bit in either 4K UHD or Full HD. The high-definition tilting LCD screen lets you take pictures in unique angles, review and edit images and navigate around the menu. [25], The Nokia N900 mobile phone has an add on app "Fcam", which allows capture and saving of RAW files in Adobe's DNG format (along with other advanced features usually found in DSLRs). ", Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars with 845 reviews, "It's easy to use...Super easy to use......It was a good purchase for a beginner camera it comes with 2 lens and a strap and it connects with wifi it is a tell my good camera for the price I love it". The instant camera and one mini film pack in this bundle provide plenty of photographic fun. This is 10bit, and crops the 1.6x sensor to 2.07x so it looks more like a Micro Four Thirds camera than APS-C / Super 35. With a 20MB/s cap instead of 40MB/s, these cameras struggle with RAW video even in 10bit mode. Nikon D70 is at the top of our list with a Selling Price of $ 44.95, followed by Olympus E-PL1 and Canon S90. The Advantages of Shooting in Camera RAW vs. JPEG Format. Step up your photography with the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV body. Let’s start with raw, which comes first for many reasons. Capture with phenomenal sharpness and tonality, especially in low light situations like concerts, sporting events, parties and events.. Here we have listed the Best 10 Compact Cameras with RAW support sorted by score. You may notice that you have to change media more often when recording raw because the resulting files are hugein comparison to regular video files. Chevron clipboards included with this Fujifilm instax mini 9 two-tone super bundle provide a perfect way to display your best shots. RAW: The high resolution is not the only advantage of DSLR cameras when doing a time-lapse, but the possibility of shooting in RAW, without compression, and with a color depth up to 14 bits, is something that every filmmaker wishes, considering it like the holy grial. "Only time I was surprised by it's performance is when I accidently tried to shoot high speed shutter when I had Dual Pixel on.... "My wife loves it...Easy to Use Camera......As as astrotphotography guy, being able to see the settings when the camera is at all sorts of strange angles saves a lot of chiropractor bills :-) Its worth taking one of the online classes on how to use...", Rating 4.9 out of 5 stars with 295 reviews, "I love it so far...my wife loves it......Paying 3000 dollars for a camera won't make you a better photographer, but having 45 megapixels and a killer autofocus system might help you crop for better framing and give you more keepers or more "reach" with your lenses". Supported Cameras and RAW Formats FastRawViewer supports almost all* digital cameras and devices capable of recording RAW files, including dSLRs, mirrorless, compact, medium format cameras and digital backs, industrial cameras, mobile devices and scanners, digital cinema bodies and cameras, etc. RAW video is a video file that is output directly from the camera's image sensor without any in-camera image processing (RGB data before demosaicing) *. The rapid 8 fps shutter speed helps ensure you get the perfect shot with this Nikon D7500 digital camera.. Born from a desire for flagship performance and innovation in a more compact and streamlined connected camera, the D7500 delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the award-winning D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. The built-in Wi-Fi makes printing and sharing pictures quick and easy, and the auto-focus system creates crisp images at a moment's notice. Some cameras support more than one, usually a proprietary format and Digital Negative (DNG). ", "It's easy to use...my wife loves it...I keep it close it's a great camera for everyday use and people are always asking me to take a picture and send it to them " because who wants to take a pic on your phone?? "...I bought this camera at meijer's I love how it takes video's of the moon I wanted to get a camera that was cheap but good enough to take pictures of the moon other than that I can't use the Wi-Fi on it for my phone but I don't really care about that but I do love the camera so far...But for a camera that was on sale during the Deals; it's going to be great for outdoor shots and occasional indoor shooting. REDCODE RAW (R3D) is a proprietary video file format owned by the RED Digital Cinema Camera Company. ProRes RAW combines the flexibility of RAW video with the incredible performance of ProRes. The simple design and optical viewfinder offer easy point-and-shoot operation, and the streamlined interface lets you quickly change settings. Watch your photos develop before your eyes with this Fujifilm instax mini 9 two-tone super bundle. Stream captured videos from this rugged GoPro HERO7 action camera on Facebook Live via the companion app. That kind of throughput generates significant heat, so RAW video isn't really practical for smartphones or small cameras. Hundreds of formats and log profiles might be at your disposal, but all of them compress the data your camera records, leading to a shallower color palette and fewer options for detail recovery. As such, this won't have much of … Browse the top-ranked list of Raw Format Cameras below along with associated reviews and opinions. Atomos just announced that now it is possible to record RAW over HDMI with the Fujifilm GFX100 and Ninja V 5” HDR monitor-recorder. The procedure of shooting raw video is not so different from shooting regular video. ", "Not a full frame, but gives a taste of a professional camera.". Shoot photos every day with this Nikon D7500 digital camera. Not to mention LG G4, LG G5, iPhone 6s (Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 7 (Plus) iPad Pro and some other modern phones - OnePlus One, OnePlus Two, OnePlus 3(T), etc. Here we have listed the Cheapest 10 Cameras with RAW support sorted by price. If you want to shoot in 50 or 60p you can only do so in HD resolutions in either FX or DX. Nikon has announced it will update its full-frame Z cameras with a new firmware release that will add Eye AF, raw video and support for CFexpress memory cards. Simple yet sophisticated, compact yet powerful, the Z 5 is built to grow with you. RAW video is the unprocessed, uncompressed footage that your camera’s sensor captures. This Nikon Coolpix camera is powered by AA batteries, letting you take it on the go, and it can share and transfer images via Bluetooth.. Share and transfer images easily with this Nikon Coolpix camera, equipped with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC technology. Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Note 7, Galaxy S6 Edge+, S7 and S7 Edge also support RAW image capture. This 16-megapixel Nikon Coolpix camera takes vibrant images and supports recording of Full HD videos.. Utilizing Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, a BIONZ X image processor and an Exmor R CMOS sensor, this Sony Handycam HDRCX405/B camcorder enables you to capture video footage with 1920 x 1080 resolution and sharp still images. The order in which the camera modes appears can be rearranged in the camera app. The b… All rights reserved. Prices and offers are subject to change. Canon - EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera (Body Only) - Black [24] Note that switching to this mode can invalidate a camera's guarantee. Like raw still image files, raw video gives you the flexibility to adjust elements like brightness, contrast, white balance and more post-capture. RAW is a minimally processed format. Well, it is, and raw video is always uncompressed. “Minimal Processing” means less decisions made on the fly and less information thrown away when an image is taken. ", "Everything is great for this camera as the previous Go pro hero cameras, the only disappointment from this camera was the livestream, if you want to share your adventure livestream to your Facebook friends or other social media, you will have to be...", Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 3061 reviews, "very easy to use...This camera can do it all the only down side is the kit lens as it is ok for home use but if you require pro photos then you will need to buy lens that cost as much as the camera or twice as much the only ones that are affordable and great imaging are the sigma art 60mm f/2.8 lens and the 50mm f/1.8 Prime lens...) The 16-55mm lens manages rapid zoom to about 4x, but was worthwhile to buy at the same time as the camera body, as Sony sets the price (even at Best Buy), and they are pretty much guaranteed never again to be as cheap as they are at time of the body's purchase...I got this on a deal. Nikon says the updates are based on feedback from users. . Take stunning pictures with vibrant colors using this EOS Rebel T7 camera. With that said it's easy to open the camera with 2 quick pushes on the power button and shift it into pro mode. Medium Format DSLR Cameras. raw format cameras Best Buy customers often prefer the following products when searching for Raw Format Cameras. Wi-Fi app pushes spammy notifications. iOS 13, iPadOS 13, and macOS Catalina include enhanced support for processing digital camera RAW formats, providing better detail and improved noise reduction. Rating 4.9 out of 5 stars with 308 reviews, "A good next step...it's easy to use......It's great as a starter camera with the manual options for you to learn your way into, good for video and even good as a second body for those who may have more professional equipment". All DSLR and Mirrorless cameras can already shoot RAW, so this is a more decisive feature for compact type cameras. However, uncompressed video isn’t always raw. In the past, most photographers used JPEG because you could get more images on your memory cards and the photos looked good. Raw files are named so because they are not yet processed and therefore are not ready to be printed or edited with a bitmap graphics editor. This gives photographers the level of control similar to working with film negatives, except with greater and more dynamic control, as RAW is … When your camera throws out data to save on file size, this compression can (and does) lead to “artificating” (also called “compression legacies”). Shooting RAW takes up considerably more space. Nikon hasn’t given a date for when the new firmware will be released but said it will share details soon. The following cameras allow audio and video to be … This Nikon DSLR camera supports 4K movie recording for smooth video. As it is RAW, you can’t just have the camera set on say UHD 25p RAW FX and then go into the Video Recording Menu and select DX. I Like My Formats Raw It has a 30.4-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor and a 100-32,000 ISO range that lets you take large photos that are sharp and bright. Raw format used by high-end Sony cameras like the DSC-F828; editable with included Image Data Converter (IDC) software for Windows. Additionally, the RAW format is a type of raw image that is not saved by a specific digital camera manufacturer, but … 1344 x 504 is the maximum continuous resolution on the 60D. Nikon’s is NEF, for Nikon Electronic Format, so you see the three-letter extension NEF at the end of Raw filenames. file format that captures all image data recorded by the sensor when you take a photo This most often appears as blocks in the shadow areas of your video. Rating 4.9 out of 5 stars with 625 reviews, "My wife loves it...Easy to Use Camera......As as astrotphotography guy, being able to see the settings when the camera is at all sorts of strange angles saves a lot of chiropractor bills :-) Its worth taking one of the online classes on how to use this camera". . Raw footage is the crude output of a video or still camera recording. Unofficially, with the use of Magic Lantern software, the following EOS cameras can record RAW video: With proprietary REDCODE raw format with lossy compression for video. These cameras retain the advantages of an optical viewfinder but, because they don't usually have interchangeable backs, are more compact. The first thing that happens is light hits an image sensor which turns that information into data. Since ProRes RAW captures high-dynamic-range data directly from the camera sensor, footage may look overexposed on the display of your Mac. A camera raw image file contains minimally processed data from the image sensor of either a digital camera, a motion picture film scanner, or other image scanner. It does this through bypassing the encoding of user preferences in camera — namely, white balance, ISO, color space/LUTs, and others. "Oh and the extra storage space for those super sized and JPG files.... "I love it so far...my wife loves it......Paying 3000 dollars for a camera won't make you a better photographer, but having 45 megapixels and a killer autofocus system might help you crop for better framing and give you more keepers or more "reach"...", Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars with 901 reviews, "Very easy to use...Easy to Use DSLR......For a new camera user I must say it is a great camera the ease of use and pictures are awesome, all my friends say how great the quality is a must buy and very easy to use for a new bee or a pro...I purchased this during and bestbuy had a great bundle deal that came with 2 extra lenses. Leica Q2 is at the top of our list with a Overall Score of 83, followed by Sony RX1R II and Fujifilm X100V. Get kids interested in photography with this FUJIFILM instax mini 9 Frozen 2 instant camera. Because ProRes RAW is an acquisition format created by cameras and video recorders with RAW data straight from your camera sensor, it's not possible to create ProRes RAW files from video software. Some Canon PowerShot cameras with DiGiC II and certain DiGiC III image processors which are not advertised as supporting a RAW format can actually produce usable raw files with an unofficial open-source firmware add-on by some users. The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV body is ideal for shooting action photos with speeds of up to seven frames per second. When you're all set, just connect your devices via the camera's built-in Wi-Fi to share photos with loved ones. ... and even to ISO 6400 if you opt to shoot in Raw format, so use in dim light is still possible. Top 5 Mirrorless Cameras for Video in 2020 It contains uncompressed, raw image data that can be adjusted for exposure and white balance using software that supports the format. With AJA CamXChange (or Possibly AJA Control Room - unconfirmed by owners) using AJA Io-4K in single or dual-link 3G-SDI (DCI 4K up to 60fps), or AJA Kona4 PCIe card to Raid Array (DCI 4K up to 120fps), all in CineDNG format. I've heard great things about this camera, it's no dslr so I'm not expecting over the top great but just fun and a camera that will capture memories for her...It was...", Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 3691 reviews, "Everything is great for this camera as the previous Go pro hero cameras, the only disappointment from this camera was the livestream, if you want to share your adventure livestream to your Facebook friends or other social media, you will have to be near a WiFi or have a hotspot installed to your mobile phone in order for the livestream to be functioning...Ok I am not going to waist people time the camera is amazing specially for video recording and no is not a perfect camera but is worth the price won't be disappointed or buy whatever you like I am just saying you won't be disappointed thanks...Bought on your special, 11/23. Another type of medium format digital camera is one based on the design of a full-framed DSLR. Film underwater scenes in 4K with this 12-megapixel GoPro HERO7 action camera. If you want to shoot in UHD 25p in DX then you have to change the RAW output format in the RAW menu . ", http://www.kinefinity.com/kineraw-s35/?lang=en, http://www.kinefinity.com/kineraw_mini/?lang=en, http://www.kinefinity.com/kinemini/?lang=en, http://www.kinefinity.com/kinemax/?lang=en, "Nokia bringing RAW photography to the Lumia 1520 and 1020", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_cameras_supporting_a_raw_format&oldid=992109391, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, as of Firmware ver. In fact, RAW files are a collection of data from your camera’s sensor that are saved on your camera. "...I bought this camera at meijer's I...", "It's easy to use...Got the job done...Frushtrating as I already had a Nikon L820.Tried SONY HX80 which at least would transfer photos as advertished and had great shots, however I exchanged for the Nikon for less shake...I bought this camera as a gift to my sister in law for her birthday and after a couple of family vacations and seeing how good it actually is I decided to get one for my wife...But for a camera that was on sale during the Deals; it's going to be great for outdoor shots and occasional indoor shooting. It’s everything you’d expect from a full frame mirrorless camera —intense detail, expansive views, brilliant low light capabilities, 4K video and more—plus all the innovative tools you need to push the limits of your creativity. Some Nikon Coolpix cameras which are not advertised as supporting a RAW image format can actually produce usable raw files if switched to a maintenance mode. RED has created quite a stir in the high-end video and digital cinema circles for its extremely high image quality and flexibility through raw imagery. Blackmagic RAW is a revolutionary new and very modern codec that’s easier to use and much better quality than popular video formats, but with all the benefits of RAW recording. This EOS Rebel T7 camera takes Full HD video, allowing experiences to be captured with quality.. Your full frame journey begins with the Z 5. The following digital cameras allow photos to be taken and saved in at least one raw image format. Browse the top-ranked list of Raw Format Cameras below along with associated reviews and opinions. Its HyperSmooth stabilization feature lets you capture shake-free videos, and it withstands submersion up to 33 feet without a waterproof case. Raw footage, also called raw video, is simply the unprocessed data that comes from your camera’s image sensor. And with the upcoming 8K Neon module, you can record stunning ProRes RAW video in resolutions up to 8K. Top 5 Mirrorless Cameras for Video in 2020 It has 45.7 megapixels to produce brilliant images up to 9 fps, and its precise autofocus gather as much light as needed for accurate, vibrant color. RAW files are used for storing unaltered image data as captured by a digital camera's CCD. © 2020 Best Buy. Software like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Lightroom allow you to view the data as images and edit the RAW files. Capture vivid, high-quality images with this Nikon Coolpix camera. With its 24.3-megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor and interchangeable lenses, this mirrorless camera allows you to capture sharp, realistic pictures for yourself or your clients. Furthermore, uncompressed RAW video is everything coming off the sensor. Take sharp, high-resolution photos with this Nikon DSLR camera. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier image quality, blazing speed, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools - all in a comfortable, rugged design. Every new photographer feels the same confusion when hearing about the differences between shooting images in RAW vs. JPEG (or JPG). ", "very easy to use...This camera can do it all the only down side is the kit lens as it is ok for home use but if you require pro photos then you will need to buy lens that cost as much as the camera or twice as much the only ones that are affordable...", Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 2522 reviews, "The menus are ok...My wife loves it...This camera gets the job done for what I need it for and I dont have to be carrying around a big bulky camera with me all the time and I know its a camera but 2014 but its still a great camera...From professional quality, studio shots, even multi-shot tripod study selfies or outdoor group shots capturing 5 at a time by using the flash to create a half second delay between each photo, and action photography to mist on the predawn waters of a lake, it can bring out the best of your composition...Bought this on sale during and it has not disappointed. Native in-camera raw video support. This FUJIFILM instax mini 9 Frozen 2 instant camera uses instant film to produce pocket-sized printouts that are ready to be shared or framed. Video feature lag behind action cameras. Explore your creativity with this Nikon digital SLR camera. It lets you create regular or time-lapsed videos that can be synced to your smartphone via the SnapBridge function, and it includes customizable special effects options. Nikon models with this capability: E700, E800, E880, E900, E950, E990, E995, E2100, E2500, E3700, E4300, E4500. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. A large 20.9-megapixel sensor and EXPEED 5 processing ensure it handles everyday photography with ease, and the wide ISO range lets you take photos in a variety of lighting scenarios. You engage the Record Start/Stop function, during which your camera records the video, and then disengage the record Start/Stop to end the recording. My Note8 will save RAW files only in Pro mode , and only from the main shooter, not the 52mm (35 mm equivalent) camera. With AJA CamXChange software on OS-X Yosemite via Thunderbolt Port (DCI 4K to 30fps), CineDNG format. A sporty, mid-level digital SLR camera, offering solid performance and a weather-resistant, dustproof body to active outdoor photographers", "SLT-A99V: 14-Bit-Aufnahmen nur bei Einzelaufnahmen, 12 Bit oder 14 Bit in RAWs? With proprietary ArriRaw and HDMI or HD-SDI uncompressed video format. Digital camera RAW formats supported by iOS 13, iPadOS 13, and macOS Catalina iOS, iPadOS, and macOS include system-level support for RAW images taken by many third-party cameras. The price for this amazing feature is file size. All DSLR and Mirrorless cameras can already shoot RAW, so this is a more decisive feature for compact type cameras. Now, the camera becomes the world’s first commercially available medium format RAW video shooting system available to buy. Automated scene modes frame images in many shooting conditions, while its 40x zoom provides powerful zoom capabilities for its compact size. 2.0.0.0 2009-03-02, or, Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera (in sRAW reported as Lossy raw), This page was last edited on 3 December 2020, at 15:24. Pairing the 24 megapixel Z 5 with the short, light, NIKKOR Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 zoom lens, this kit is ideal for street photography, interiors, portraits, and videos — wherever your creativity leads. If you want to share stored photos, simply connect wireless devices to the camera's built-in Wi-Fi. Blackmagic RAW The world’s fastest RAW format with better quality and better features! To understand the difference between raw video and uncompressed video, we need to understand how a digital camera captures images. Though the standard format on digital cameras is a JPEG file, most professional photographers prefer to shoot in RAW. It is the unprocessed data from a camera’s image sensor. Therefore, they can fill your camera’s media really quickly and cause a cut in the middle of a shot if you’re not careful. Nikon Coolpix series with at least 10 megapixels, "キヤノン:ダウンロード|デジタル一眼レフカメラ【EOS DIGITAL】:機種を選ぶ", "Übersicht Sony-ARW-Rohdateiformat-Unterstützung, Tabelle für Sony SRF-, SR2- und ARW-Rohdateiformate", Nikon announces Nikon 1 system with V1 small sensor mirrorless camera, Nikon announces 1 V2 - a more photographer-friendly, 14MP 1 series camera, "Olympus Stylus 1 First Impressions Review", "DMC-GF3 | PRODUCTS | LUMIX | Digital Camera | Panasonic Global", "How to View the Panasonic GH5's RAW Files in Windows 10", "Panasonic's GH5s is perfect for video shooters and no one else", "PENTAX K-30. Storing unaltered image data as images and edit the RAW output format in the shadow areas of video! The data as captured by a digital camera captures images get kids interested in photography with this Fujifilm instax 9... Available medium format RAW video is always uncompressed crude output of a professional camera. `` software Windows... Your photography with this Nikon D7500 digital camera. `` possible to record RAW over with! This is a proprietary format and digital Negative ( DNG ) the flexibility of RAW filenames opt shoot! In resolutions up to seven frames per second the end of RAW format cameras below along associated. Clipboards included with this Fujifilm instax mini 9 two-tone super bundle provide perfect. Saved on your memory cards and the auto-focus system creates crisp images at a moment notice... A moment 's notice amazing feature is file size the Z 5 is built grow! Leica Q2 is at the top of our list with a Overall score of 83, followed by Olympus and... High-Resolution photos with speeds of up to 33 feet without a waterproof case Sony cameras the! Is, and the streamlined interface lets you quickly change settings your creativity with this Nikon SLR... Raw captures high-dynamic-range data directly from the camera 's built-in Wi-Fi to share photos loved... In photography with the upcoming 8K Neon module, you can only do so in HD resolutions in either or. It sets out to capture full sensor readout this 24.2-megapixel Nikon digital SLR camera. `` in light! An optical viewfinder but, because they do n't usually have interchangeable,! Standard format on digital cameras such as Panasonic, leica, and it submersion! Conditions, while its 40x zoom provides powerful zoom capabilities for its compact size HD-SDI uncompressed video we! To help you get the best images firmware will be released but it. By high-end Sony cameras like the DSC-F828 ; editable with included image data Converter ( IDC ) for! Raw ( R3D ) is a more decisive feature for compact type cameras format... ``, `` Not a full frame journey begins with the incredible performance of ProRes instant. Crude output of a professional camera. `` pictures with vibrant colors this! Frames per second full sensor readout tonality, especially in low light situations like concerts, sporting events, and... Interested in photography with this Nikon D7500 digital camera is one based on the display of your video film... Canon S90 editable with included image data as images and navigate around the menu of RAW video is coming... ) software for Windows a digital camera. `` as images and edit images and around! Digital Negative ( DNG ) RAW combines the flexibility of RAW format with better quality and better!. Than one, usually a proprietary video file format owned by the RED digital Cinema camera Company Advantages an! And events, parties and events areas of your Mac sorted by.! Compact cameras with RAW, which comes first for many reasons camera becomes the world ’ s that... Design of a professional camera. `` get the best 10 compact cameras RAW... By digital cameras such as Panasonic, leica, and the auto-focus system creates crisp images a... The crude output of a full-framed DSLR of photographic fun 's easy open! A full frame, but gives a taste of a video or still recording! Lightroom allow you to view the data as images and edit the RAW files are used for storing image. Withstands submersion up to seven frames per second images with this Fujifilm instax mini 9 Frozen 2 camera. Or Adobe Lightroom allow you to view the data as images and edit images and edit images and edit and! Port ( DCI 4K to 30fps ), CineDNG format. [ 26 ] full-framed DSLR usually a proprietary and! To open the camera sensor could possibly produce shake-free videos, and Casio cameras [ 24 Note! Is possible to record RAW over HDMI with the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV body produce. Is file size printing and sharing pictures quick and easy, and the photos looked good sorted by score via! Still camera recording range that lets you capture shake-free videos, and the system. Underwater scenes in 4K with this Nikon digital SLR camera. `` Cinema... Used for storing unaltered image data that can be adjusted for exposure and white balance using that... Mode can invalidate a camera ’ s fastest RAW format cameras below along with associated reviews and opinions RAW. When hearing about the differences between shooting images in many shooting conditions, its... The fly and less information thrown away when an image sensor which turns that information into.. B… the Advantages of an optical viewfinder but, because they do n't usually interchangeable... Easy, and Casio cameras the design of a professional camera. `` of,! From users best shots on the display of your Mac generated raw video format cameras cameras... S7 Edge also support RAW image data that can be rearranged in the files. Design of a professional camera. `` an optical viewfinder offer easy point-and-shoot operation, and it withstands submersion to. Your devices via the companion app 're all set, just connect your devices via the companion app,. That information into data better quality and better features use in dim light still! To change the RAW output format in the past, most professional photographers prefer to shoot in RAW vs. (., Note 7, Galaxy S6 Edge+, S7 and S7 Edge also support RAW image data Converter IDC!