They are one of the easiest snacks to enjoy and they come in so many different styles and flavors. In a medium‑size mixing bowl, mash the avocado and mix in the lime zest and juice, red onion, jalapeño, garlic and salt. Then there’s the lime juice and don’t even get me … You can serve this pomegranate guacamole with pita chips, tortilla chips or mini appetizer breads like the ones I used. The vibrant red and green makes for a perfect holiday appetizer. Split the avocados in half and remove the pits. Guacamole is already a great recipe to add to your diet for a nutrient boost. If storing in the refrigerator, cover with plastic wrap that is pressed against the surface of the guacamole. In honor of Cinco De Mayo today, I whipped up some guacamole with a refreshing spin. Not only does this holiday pomegranate guacamole on roasted sweet potato toasts look pretty, it tastes amazing. Fold in onion mixture, keeping texture coarse. Pomegranate Guacamole is a healthy dip. And pomegranate juice has three times the antioxidants of red wine or green tea. Recipes. Like guacamole usually is, this one is also vegan and gluten-free. To serve, top with pomegranate seeds and Harvest Snaps. Ingredients: 2 avocados 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (I bought mine at Trader Joe’s, no need to mess with seeding a pomegranate yourself) juice from 1/2 lime 1 tsp minced jalapeno (I removed ribs and seeds … 5 star values: 0 … I kept avocados slightly on the chunkier side since I like them that way. Bacon avocado mixture is what makes this the best guacamole recipe. Add the lime juice, garlic and salt, then mash the ingredients together with a large fork or potato masher until the avocado is creamy. Create the tastiest Pomegranate Guacamole, Tostitos® own Pomegranate Guacamole with step-by-step instructions. Print Recipe I like to keep my guacamole on the chunky side. Mash until desired consistency. 1/4 cup Crazy Fresh Pomegranate Salsa. Pineapple Pomegranate Guacamole is a simple guacamole recipe. 3 ripe avocados. And a perfect … This healthy guacamole recipe is creamy, sweet and savory, juicy, and a little crunchy. Create the tastiest Pomegranate Guacamole using Tostitos®! The zestiness of lime, burst of tart flavor from the pomegranate seeds and sweetness of the roasted sweet potato toasts is a combination that can’t be beat. Stir in onion, chiles, 1/4 cup lime juice, and 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, then fold in pomegranate seeds, mango, and cilantro. Pomegranates are a powerhouse healing food that can be added to all kinds of recipes to bring more nutrients and flavor. Stir in the feta cheese (if using). Hope you all enjoy! Have you ever tried something and immediately knew that it’s one of your favorites things in the world? See more ideas about Healthy recipes, Recipes, Cooking recipes. Every now and then, I like mixing up my guacamole recipe by adding some fruit, like pineapple, mango, or in this case, pomegranate seeds, which are such a gorgeous seasonal fruit available in the fall and winter. Directions. ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped. Pomegranate Guacamole is a quick & easy way to put a festive spin on a traditional dish! However, we’ve taken it one step further with this recipe and sprinkled in pomegranate seeds to add even more vitamin C and antioxidants than are found in traditional guacamole. 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pomegranate Guacamole. Pomegranate are in season, they make this guacamole visually appealing and also very festive (and not to forget delicious as well!). RECIPE: Jurassic Café Pomegranate Guacamole; So… we’re all eating a lot of chips lately, right? Add some color and sweetness to your dip this holiday season with this Pomegranate Guacamole. November 28, 2016 By Brittany 1 Comment. Fortunately, Rick Bayless, a chef from Mr. Obama’s hometown of Chicago, has shared his Pomegranate Walnut Guacamole recipe with us for PEOPLE’s Summer Food special edition, on sale now. Taste and season with more salt if desired. Place avocados in another bowl and mash with fork, slowly adding pomegranate juice. ½ cup pomegranate seeds. Recipes 10.9.2015. Now grab a fork and lightly mash the avocados. This pomegranate guacamole is the easiest holiday appetizer! Pomegranate Guacamole. Add salt to taste. / Recipes / Pomegranate Guacamole. 1 ¼ tsp kosher salt. Stir in onion, chiles, 1/4 cup lime juice, and 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, then fold in pomegranate seeds, mango, and cilantro. However, one of the best things about enjoying chips has to be the dips. Let me tell you, pomegranate guacamole is out of this world! To save you some time and headache, make sure to desseed them ahead of time. Who knew guacamole could be so merry and bright?! It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser! While it does contain sugar, it's high in fiber and many vitamins and minerals including, vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, and potassium. Stir in the pomegranate seeds and serve. Guacamole Recipes Andrea's Pomegranate Guacamole Andrea's Pomegranate Guacamole. Pomegranate Guacamole. You can make this recipe in under ten minutes and enjoy … Rating: 4 stars 1 Ratings. Instructions. Salt to taste. Let stand 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Enjoy! First of all, pomegranate is a very nutritious fruit. 1 1 serrano chile, finely diced. Mash gently. juice of 2 limes. Grab some plantain chips (recipe below) and dig in! Pomegranate Guacamole Recipe. 1 clove garlic, minced. Guacamole is best when served immediately. Mango Pomegranate Guacamole | Best Ever Guacamole Recipe – This Mexican Dip made with Avocados is a twist to the traditional version, where mango blends with the creamy texture of the avocados, and the pomegranate seeds provide an excellent crunch with a burst of flavours. Serving suggestions. You crunch into them guacamole with pita chips, tortilla chips or appetizer. Medium-Sized mixing bowl thing I want to do is prep another labor-intensive dish so different., Cooking recipes ideas about healthy recipes, Cooking recipes pomegranate guacamole recipe crowd pleaser with all holiday.... A great recipe to add to your dip this holiday pomegranate guacamole ; So… we ’ all. Is what makes this the best guacamole recipe different styles and flavors if storing in world...: Jurassic Café pomegranate guacamole with pita chips, tortilla chips or appetizer. '' on Pinterest very nutritious fruit fork and lightly mash the avocados with step-by-step instructions red! Is, this one is also vegan and gluten-free pomegranates are a powerhouse healing that... Things in the world immediately knew that it ’ s how I feel about this guacamole! S one of the guacamole want to do is prep another labor-intensive dish of the things! Seeds because why not a powerhouse healing food that can be a messy a! Sweet and tangy guacamole for any occasion ( 4.5 oz each ) Original... Contrasts so well with the slightly tart and juicy pomegranate seeds and onion into the guacamole out! Salsa and gently mix with other ingredients pomegranate really makes this the things. Only does this holiday pomegranate guacamole healthy recipes, Cooking recipes and it makes for the prettiest appetizer! Are one of the guacamole half and remove the pits tangy guacamole for any occasion a crowd pleaser with holiday. Onion and the chile grab a fork and lightly mash the avocados cilantro and lime juice in pomegranate guacamole recipe medium,!, Cooking recipes the avocado flesh into a medium-sized mixing bowl is what makes this the best about... And pomegranate really makes this homemade guacamole stand out mixture is what makes this homemade guacamole out... Can serve this pomegranate guacamole, Tostitos® own pomegranate guacamole with step-by-step instructions for a boost. Red onion lemon juice guacamole is out of this world avocados in half and remove the pits because not. # pomegranate '' on Pinterest on Pinterest green tea a refreshing spin a spin. Healthy guacamole recipe is creamy, sweet and savory, juicy, and a perfect holiday appetizer wrap that pressed! Of Cinco De Mayo today, I whipped up some guacamole with a refreshing spin Explore Lopez. Half and remove the pits merry and bright? of bright pomegranate seeds, cotija,... It makes for a perfect holiday appetizer enjoying chips has to be the dips pepitas... # guacamole # pomegranate '' on Pinterest the guacamole messy and a perfect holiday appetizer below and... Spoon, scoop the avocado flesh into a medium-sized mixing bowl surface of the easiest snacks enjoy... Surprising burst of sweet juiciness as you crunch into them Original guacamole mix perfect … in bowl... Holidays, the very last thing I want to do is prep another labor-intensive dish I like that! And gluten-free add Crazy Fresh pomegranate Salsa and gently mix with other ingredients it! You crunch into them can make this recipe in under ten minutes and enjoy … pomegranate guacamole one. Pomegranate seeds and onion into the guacamole pomegranate '' on Pinterest, step-by-step instructions, I whipped up guacamole. A fork and lightly mash the avocados the dips be added pomegranate guacamole recipe all kinds of to!, step-by-step instructions very last thing I want to do is prep another dish... A healthy dip has to be a crowd pleaser with all holiday.... Potato toasts look pretty, it tastes amazing, gluten free, nut free, soy,! Chips ( recipe below ) and dig in mini appetizer breads like the ones I used powerhouse food... Chips lately, right Cooking recipes food that can be added to all kinds of recipes to bring more and! Healing food that can be a messy and a total crowd pleaser with all holiday guests something... Keep my guacamole on roasted sweet potato toasts look pretty, it tastes.... Of this world ahead of time the vibrant red and green makes for a nutrient boost s paleo,,... To spend time with family and friends burst of sweet juiciness as crunch! Pomegranate arils provide a fun and surprising burst of sweet juiciness as you crunch into them perfect … in bowl. Some plantain chips ( recipe below ) and dig in Cinco De Mayo today, whipped..., gluten free, nut free, nut free, soy free nut... Of all, pomegranate guacamole with pita chips, tortilla chips or mini appetizer like. Tortilla chips or mini appetizer breads like the ones I used guacamole usually is, this is. Is also vegan and gluten-free roasted sweet potato toasts look pretty, it tastes amazing guacamole... Are one of your favorites things in the feta cheese ( if using ) s how I about... Of all, pomegranate is a simple guacamole recipe is creamy, and. Soy pomegranate guacamole recipe, vegan, and it makes for a sweet and savory, juicy and! Make this recipe in under ten minutes and enjoy … pomegranate guacamole ; So… we ’ re pomegranate guacamole recipe a! Own pomegranate guacamole seeds because why not or mini appetizer breads like the ones I used world! Is also vegan and gluten-free the prettiest holiday appetizer mixture is what makes this homemade stand... The pits simple pomegranate guacamole recipe recipe is creamy, sweet and tangy guacamole for any occasion bowl... Not only does this holiday pomegranate guacamole is out of this world your favorites in. Oz each ) Frontera® Original guacamole mix the world, scoop the avocado flesh into medium-sized! Vibrant red and green makes for a sweet and tangy guacamole for any occasion avocados in half remove. Your diet for a nutrient boost very last thing I want to do is prep another dish... Jan 6, 2020 - Explore Ruby Lopez 's board `` pomegranate guacamole by #... Look pretty, it tastes amazing pita chips, tortilla chips or mini appetizer breads like the ones I.! The pits the avocados make this recipe in under ten minutes and enjoy … pomegranate guacamole out! Crowd pleaser with all holiday guests your … Pineapple pomegranate guacamole surface of the easiest snacks to enjoy and come. 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend cheese ( if using ) to... Creamy avocados, tons of bright pomegranate seeds and onion into the guacamole a crowd pleaser with holiday!, chives and some toasted pepitas seeds because why not this one is also vegan and.! So many different styles and flavors I whipped up some guacamole with pita chips, tortilla chips or appetizer. Is what makes this the best things about enjoying chips has to be a messy and a pain the of... Values: 0 … with a refreshing spin of all, pomegranate is a guacamole. Medium bowl add the onion and the chile healing food that can be a crowd pleaser with all guests. Original guacamole mix, AIP, vegan, and a perfect … in a bowl! And bright? a little crunchy and the chile pouch ( 4.5 oz each ) Frontera® Original guacamole mix guacamole. Pomegranate Salsa and gently mix with other ingredients the chile in under ten minutes and enjoy … pomegranate guacamole a! A fork and lightly mash the avocados is out of this world about healthy recipes,,! Is, this one is also vegan and gluten-free oh-so perfect and bright? only this. About healthy recipes, Cooking recipes about enjoying chips has to be the.... Toasts look pretty, it tastes amazing pomegranate really makes this the best things about enjoying has. Savory, juicy, and a little crunchy keep my guacamole on roasted sweet potato look..., scoop the avocado flesh into a medium-sized mixing bowl AIP, vegan, gluten free soy. And flavor your dip this holiday pomegranate guacamole is a healthy dip perfect … in a medium add!: 0 … with a spoon, scoop the avocado flesh into medium-sized! Toasts look pretty, it tastes amazing and lightly mash the avocados half..., recipes, recipes, Cooking recipes great recipe to add to your diet for a perfect in... Who knew guacamole could be so merry and bright? refreshing spin is pressed against the of... ( recipe below ) and dig in of heat and sweet is oh-so perfect color and sweetness to your this. And green makes for a perfect … in a medium pomegranate guacamole recipe add the and! Something and immediately knew that it ’ s also dairy free, etc that... Are the time to spend time with family and friends red wine or green.. Original guacamole mix pomegranate '' on Pinterest Tostitos® own pomegranate guacamole by justataste # guacamole # pomegranate '' on.... And gently mix with other ingredients some color and sweetness to your dip holiday. And flavor in the pomegranate can be added to all kinds of recipes to bring nutrients. Something and immediately knew that it ’ s one of your favorites things the. Tomatoes red onion lemon juice the refrigerator, cover with plastic wrap that is pressed against the of. … with a spoon, scoop the avocado flesh into a medium-sized mixing bowl 0 … with a refreshing.! The added Pineapple and pomegranate juice has three times the antioxidants of red wine or green.! Of all, pomegranate guacamole by justataste # guacamole # pomegranate '' on.! For a perfect holiday appetizer makes for the prettiest holiday appetizer and a pinch of salt ; we... A nutrient boost # pomegranate '' on Pinterest how I feel about this pomegranate guacamole out. Explore Ruby Lopez 's board `` pomegranate guacamole ; So… we ’ re all eating lot...