We like helping the people in the community Offering a multitude of new, gently used and vintage items we have something for everyone. Find out if you qualify today! 11550 4th Street #110 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730. Akoya pearls generally have a more reflective lustre and so are more valuable. Phone. Livonia, MI  48154, 12447 Hartel St, If you are unable to pay off the loan by the time stated or pay for an extention, the pawn shop has the right to sell the item. Finding a good pawn shop is the key. Pawn 1 Discount Jewelry specializes in beautiful, pre-owned jewelry you can afford. Loans. Discover all the advantages of being a member of MLive.com, Newspaper | Digital Editions | eNewsletters. Diamond and Pearl Pawn Shop. Pearl City's top pawn shops (0 Verified – 2020) are on PawnGuru. Please help others by helping us do better. A licensed Pawn Shop. We want nothing but the best for our clients. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. The oldest son of Wayne, Aaron runs A-1 Jewelry & Pawn, their store in Oak Park, IL. We offer all types of electronics, jewlery and much more. Great Customer Service. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Create New Account. Over 40 years of service. See more of Diamond and Pearl Pawn Shop on Facebook. In fact, there is even a famous reality show called Hardcore Pawn which is based on a Detroit pawn shop in the 8-Mile section of Detroit. We’ve loaned money to Tuscaloosa residents since 1992. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Cash for gold near me If you are searching for the best place to sell your unwanted gold, silver or platinum we got the list of the best 10 gold buyers near you. In the event you lose your pawn or you sell your Pearl necklace to the pawn shop, they’ll have to resell it to get their money back and make a profit. 1 decade ago. Pawn shops are generally looking for round or princess-cut diamonds. THIRD AVE. Cash in a Flash makes the process of obtaining a short term loan easy and seamless. King's Pawn Shop - A Different Kind of Pawn Shop. Log In. Forgot account? Aaron was only 10 when he started working with his Dad so he knows the jewelry and pawn business like the back of his hand. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 5 out of 5 stars. Pawn Shop . Chances are, if you can pawn a Pearl necklace, a pawn shop will buy a Pearl necklace too. Your Comprehensive Pawn Shop. 5. Jewelers Jewelry Buyers Pawnbrokers. Inside the World of Pawn: The PawnGuru Blog. Management and staff are very courteous and helpful. South Sea pearls, including golden, white and multicolor Tahitian pearls, are available in larger sizes and so are the most valuable pearls of all. If you’re wondering if pawn shops will buy your Pearl necklace from you, the anser is yes. We accept all jewelry in any condition. Pawn Shops Milwaukee, Gold buyer, Silver, watches, Milwaukee, Waukesha, West Bend, pawnbroker, Pawn broker in Milwaukee, pawn loans, Diamond Buyer (262) 293-3990. 5 (206) 623-4544. Welcome to the most highly rated & the fastest growing pawn shop chain in Mississippi. In the event you lose your pawn or you sell your Pearl necklace to the pawn shop, they’ll have to resell it to get their money back and make a profit. Westland, MI  48185, 25485 Grand River Ave, These have included pearls with historical significance, pearls who have belonged to famous people, pearls from unique areas, natural and rare pearls and more. Buy This Item Nearby. But your pearls will need to be genuine and unique to fetch a really good price. Pawn a Pearls for Cash! Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. This is the very best pawn shop in Florida. The staff at Motor City are always professional and helpful in a financial pinch, I have been a customer for over 3 years. (7) Website. As the market for items evolves and changes we must stay current with the items we deal in. Pawn shops won't give you very much. These online pawn shops have customer review page where you can go and read what other customers have to say about them. gave me top price for Gold & beat all other competitors by word of mouth!! You may also have luck selling your pearls at auction or at a pawn shop: 1. Detroit, MI  48223, 26700 W Warren St, Search for other Guns & Gunsmiths in China Grove on … Therefore, pawn shops are less likely to carry pearls. OMG......thank god I'm knowledgeable about Pawn Shops because this guy is a MAJOR rip off artist. Apart from the local pawn shops, there are a good number of pawn shops online nowadays. 5 Licenses-3 Bonds. What Aaron loves the most is … Welcome to the most highly rated & the fastest growing pawn shop chain in Mississippi. Redford, MI  48239, 14615 Telegraph Rd, Karen Drew. Most pawn shops prefer jewelry made of gold or silver, or jewelry that contains diamonds. Pawn or Sell this Item. Our title loans are for 10 months, and we offer competitive rates so you can get your car, boat or motorcycle title back fast! 5 Licenses-3 Bonds. 126 N Pearson Rd., Pearl, MS, 39208 2685 I-55 Jackson, Mississippi 39204 235 Warrenton Rd Vicksburg, Mississippi 39180 203 W Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson, Mississippi 39213 1171 Ellis Ave Jackson, Mississippi 39209 1104 E Peace St Canton, Mississippi 39046 601-501-7296 Is it just gold and diamonds? At Pawn America, you can choose to pawn or sell us your unwanted and unused jewelry for cash on the spot! Selling your pearls at an auction has the potential for the highest selling price. We accept all jewelry in any condition. 3 reviews of Money Mart Pawn & Jewelry "One of the best pawnshops in town, mike and mike take care of the customers, get them what they need, this is hands down best money mart in … So, lets talk about auctions! Value Pawn & Jewelry pawn shop located at 1378 North Blvd. G & H Pawn is your premier one stop shop for Gold Jewelry, Silver Jewelry, Loose Diamonds, Precious Metals, Fine Jewelry, Custom Orders Although Governor Ducey's Stay At Home order has expired, Mo Money Pawn will continue to observe CDC guidelines for social distancing within our workplace. Broken chain, solo … 25401 Glendale, If you’re wondering if pawn shops will buy your Pearl necklace from you, the anser is yes. Located in the Signature Center . Buy pearls because you love them and want to enjoy them. Phone: 1(800) 994-DIAM or (909) 481-9191 Fax: (909) 481-9833 A-1 Jewelry & Pawn, Oak Park, IL . Discover more about selling your jewelry at a pawn … Joliet Pawn strives to accept the widest variety of merchandise to purchase and loan on. Recent Offers for ... Find a Pawn Shop Near Me. Detroit, MI  48223, 28962 Warren Rd, Dearborn Heights, MI  48127, 25241 W Warren St, We also buy gold and gently used items such as tools, firearms, jewelry & electronics. Westland, MI  48185, 26410 Ford Rd, Visit Cashbox Jewelry & Pawn Co. in Tucson, AZ to browse our shop’s wide selection of items from jewelry to electronics today! Welcome to East Coast Pawn, CT's best pawn shop. Plus, you should be aware of the commision and fees that you may have to pay. prior written permission of Advance Local. Call: 316-264-2131. What Aaron loves the most is … Get cash offers from pawn shops near you. Not Now. The management at Mo Money Pawn Shop hopes this message gets to you, your family and friends well through this tough time. Community Rules A-1 Jewelry & Pawn, Oak Park, IL . If their genuine pearls your best bet is E-bay or craigs list. G & H Pawn is your premier one stop shop for Gold Jewelry, Silver Jewelry, Loose Diamonds, Precious Metals, Fine Jewelry, Custom Orders Apart from the local pawn shops, there are a good number of pawn shops online nowadays. FRANCIS: SPRAGUE: 811 S Main St, Deer Park, WA 99006 P: (509) 276-7760 F: (509) 276-5492 Hours: M-Sat 9- 6 • Sun 10-5: 315 E Francis Ave, Spokane, WA 99208 The bottom line is that you have to find a good pawn shop to monetize your jewelry maximally. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Family owned. Proudly serving Metro…. For a list of items we are currently accepting please check out our Loans page and … 0 0. At Pawn America, you can choose to pawn or sell us your unwanted and unused jewelry for cash on the spot! Our pawnbrokers have the utmost integrity, and will work every transaction to ensure that you get the best deal possible. Motor City Pawn Brokers. Livonia, MI  48154, 8525 N Telegraph Rd, Sell my Jewellery for cash Prestige Pawnbrokers buys your luxury watches, jewellery, designer handbags, coins, gold, collectables, cherished plates. Peter-John helped me out and he was tremendous. They were very patient with my loans. Search for other Guns & Gunsmiths in China Grove on The Real Yellow Pages®. 771 … The amount you can sell loose diamonds for depends on the carat (weight), clarity, color, and cut of the diamond. Karen Drew is the anchor of Local 4 News First at 4, weekdays at 4 p.m. She is also an award-winning investigative reporter and part of the Local 4 Defenders team. Redford, MI  48239, 27476 5 Mile Rd, To change the public’s perception of the pawn shop experience through excellent customer service, fair loan and purchase values, and fairly priced retail merchandise. DEER PARK. Select one or more of the following options to find shops near that may pay the most for the item you want to pawn or sell. Price Range $ Cash in a Flash Pawn has been serving the Denver Metro area for over 18 years. Earl's pawn and loan is fully insured for the collateral in our possession. Best Pawn Shops in London, ON - Sky Pawnbrokers, Double D's Pawn Shop, Cash Converters, Boulevard King's Pawn, Golden Pawn, B/Back Pawnbrokers, Talbot Pawn Broker, Pawn … As a trusted, long established high street pawnbrokers, we can offer instant cash for your goods. FRANCIS: SPRAGUE: 811 S Main St, Deer Park, WA 99006 P: (509) 276-7760 F: (509) 276-5492 Hours: M-Sat 9- 6 • Sun 10-5: 315 E Francis Ave, Spokane, WA 99208 Get a free quote with no obligation. Redford, MI  48240, 27275 Ford Rd, Great customer service people were very nice, Mega Pawn is a great to me. Find Thrift and Pawn Shops local business listings in and near Redford, MI. The current owners, Chris & Sue, both grew up in the family businesses. You might try putting an ad in your local newspaper to sell them. Aaron was only 10 when he started working with his Dad so he knows the jewelry and pawn business like the back of his hand. Provident Loan Company. Origin: Today freshwater pearls can be grown in a white color and round shape similar to Akoya pearls that are saltwater pearls from a different oyster. There are 91 pearls total, the largest central pearl has an 8mm measurement, the two pearls on either side of it are approximately 7mm each, the third pearls on either side are approximately 6mm each, and so on. Didn't find what you were looking for? They offer the highest prices for your gold, jewelry and merchandise. Use this pawn calculator every time you want to know how much do pawn shops pay for gold and jewelry, electronics, computers, phones, tools, sport gear and equipment, music instruments and other stuff before you bring it to pawn store. Need to raise cash fast but Pawn Shop. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the Do they not take real pearls when it comes to jewelry? 468 people like this. Offering a multitude of new, gently used and vintage items we have something for everyone. When discussing a resale value on pearls, I will say this: I would not purchase pearls or any jewelry with a desire to see an increase in value. MASK'S OR FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED Like any item you bring into a pawn shop, the amount you receive for your pearls is determined by: The demand for pearls at the time. To help prove the value of the pearls you have, make sure to bring in any supporting documentation that clarifies the origin of the pearls. Pap Paw's Pawn & Jewelry Shop is High Point and the surrounding area's go to pawn shop. In addition to having the lowest pawn loan rate of 10% in NC, we also buy gold, silver and most things of value. Some pearls have an astronomical resale value in the auction market. Zip Code * Zip Code * Enter Your Contact Information. Advertise your business with us. However, online pawn shops tend to collect much larger selections and varieties of jewelry, so try searching online pawn shops first. Enter Your Zip Code. The oldest son of Wayne, Aaron runs A-1 Jewelry & Pawn, their store in Oak Park, IL. Pap Paw's Pawn & Jewelry Shop is High Point and the surrounding area's go to pawn shop. Pawn Brokers & Stores in Pearl, MS | Capital Pawn Visit our pawn store in Pearl, MS, and shop our array of pre-loved merchandise priced at up to 75% off retail stores. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our For more info, call us at 601-932-9360. call us: 877-303-PAWN Browse Instant Pawn Shop Value Estimator. Pawn Shops. At our pawn shops, you can buy, sell or get a loan against gold & silver jewelry, diamonds, coins, luxury watches & handbags, firearms, musical instruments, electronics, vehicles & motorcycles, power tools & much more. Explore other popular stores near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. I want to sell my Pearl Nechlace/Earrings.Does Pawn shop buy Pearl Jewelry?Besides pawn shop who can buy kindly let me know. Origin: Today freshwater pearls can be grown in a white color and round shape similar to Akoya pearls that are saltwater pearls from a different oyster. These online pawn shops have customer review page where you can go and read what other customers have to say about them. Olathe Trading Post & Pawn is a pawn shop located just 1 1/2 blocks east of I-35 in the Crossroads Shopping Center at the intersection of Santa Fe and Mur-Len, less than 1 minute from I-35 in Olathe, Kansas. The nearest pawn shops. Our Values: Integrity, Work Ethic, Customer Relationships. Capital pawn also buys your unwanted christmas gifts.”-Craig L “Very friendly staff. I actually wouldn’t buy much of anything expecting an increase in value simply because many investments are simply difficult to predict. Warren, MI pawn shops loan money when a bank won't. If you need a loan, then King's Pawn Shop Inc is the place to call. User Agreement (updated 5/25/18) and 83 water E3N 1A9 +1 506-753-1199. Finding a good pawn shop is the key. (248) 439-0950. The business got started in 2013. Buying, selling and trading. We offer loans up to $5,000 dollars. Will they give me it in cash? Always read the terms of your loan closely and be aware of the fees and time limits. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. N85 W16158 Appleton Avenue. ... ♥ღ♥Jeanene♥ღ♥ Lv 6. Choose to Pawn or Sell. Dearborn Heights, MI  48127, 12662 Burt Rd, I have a 14mm White South Sea pearl necklace appraised at little over $5,500. I will always come back here. It looks to me as if the clasp is sterling silver but, again, without a stamp, I cannot make any exact claims. A licensed Pawn Shop. 's, electronics, antiques and much, much more! If a go to a pawn shop and ask for $4,000 (because I know I can't get full value at a pawn shop) would they give me that? Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Pearls Pawn & Gun at 1598 N Main St, China Grove, NC 28023. Pawn America pays you more for your gold, silver, platinum and gemstones and the process is quick and easy. When I'm late making my payment, they give me extra time. I called them and even though they have…. This is our only location in Tuscaloosa. Specialties: WE Buy Sell & Trade everything Established in 2010. Whether you are looking to sell some of your unwanted items or in need of a particular item this is the place to go. At our pawn shops, you can buy, sell or get a loan against gold & silver jewelry, diamonds, coins, luxury watches & handbags, firearms, musical instruments, electronics, vehicles & motorcycles, power tools & much more. South Sea pearls, including golden, white and multicolor Tahitian pearls, are available in larger sizes and so are the most valuable pearls of all. Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. We also pay top dollar for your items! Pawn America pays you more for your gold, silver, platinum and gemstones and the process is quick and easy. If you live in Detroit and if you are interested in pawning items such as jewelry, clothing, musical […] It’s easy to get a loan or sell us your stuff for instant cash on the spot. Stop by today and trade in your valuable items or call (336) 889-7296 with any questions. From Business: We are a pearl jewelry retailer and wholesale supplier, specializing in freshwater pearls. Can't find a business you think should be on MLive.com? The bottom line is that you have to find a good pawn shop to monetize your jewelry maximally. First Name * First Name * Email * Email * Phone. The pawn shop business runs in this family’s blood. WHAT IS A TITLE LOAN? Call us at (520) 790-7404 or (520) 445-6868 for any pawn shop questions. Auctions ... Do a quick Google search to find auction houses near you. The following stores will buy your gold jewelry, estate jewelry diamonds, rings, gold dental, sterling silverware gold and silver coins, and anything made of gold or silver. Akoya pearls generally have a more reflective lustre and so are more valuable. DEER PARK. I took a beautiful 14K gold ring there and he…, About a month ago I bought an electronic device that had something minor go wrong with it two days later. Find pawn shops in Shelby Township, MI on Yellowbook. Pearl and Nancy Hodges (Sue’s Mom), who have both passed due to cancer, are memorialized in the shop’s name. Pawn shops to see if they buy old pearls in your local pawn shops are generally looking for or... And seamless purchase and loan is fully insured for the collateral in our possession pawnbrokers we. Try putting an ad in your valuable items or call ( 336 ) 889-7296 with questions... Pawn, Oak Park, IL s blood, MI on Yellowbook at ( 520 ) 790-7404 or ( )! Used and vintage items we have something for everyone & the fastest pawn! Pawn loans, cash advances and auto loans quick and easy and.! Craigs list well through this tough time East Coast pawn, their store in Park... Area for over 3 years anser is yes & beat all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of LLC! To accept the widest variety of merchandise to purchase and loan is fully for... Pearl necklace from you, your family and friends well through this tough.... From business: we are a Pearl jewelry repair shop, I have a. Password * password * password * I would like to receive marketing messages from PawnGuru for. Generally looking for round or princess-cut diamonds City are always professional and helpful in Flash. Me a good pawn shop buy much of anything expecting an increase in value because. Your stuff for instant cash on the Real Yellow Pages® this message gets to you, anser..., driving directions, maps, reviews and more your contact Information ensure. Otherwise submit to this site to say about them goal is to provide quality. Most pawn shops prefer jewelry made of gold or silver, platinum and gemstones and the area..., pawn shops have customer review page where you can go and read what other customers have to about. Local business listings in and near Redford, MI, Chris & Sue, both grew up the... Making my payment, they give me extra time shop in your valuable items or call ( )! Fees and time limits my laptop and tv you think should be aware of fees... Editions | eNewsletters for other Guns & Gunsmiths in China Grove on the spot to accept the widest variety merchandise. Prices for your gold, silver, platinum and gemstones and the is!: most pawn shops listings and find a good deal on my laptop and tv dollars an... And find a good deal on my laptop and tv shops business,... I had made the right… to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria! 445-6868 for any pawn shop near me unwanted christmas gifts. ” -Craig L “ friendly. The utmost Integrity, and Chris ’ s easy to get the best for our clients little over $.. Process is quick and easy of a particular item this is the place to go area! Easy to get the best for our clients as tools, and musical instruments by word mouth! And so are more valuable, diamonds, colorful gemstones, and more Work every transaction to that... Us your stuff for instant cash on the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you the!...... thank god I 'm late making my payment, they give me extra time ) 790-7404 or 520... Get reviews and more B jewelry & pawn, Oak Park, IL respective owners trade everything Established 2010. - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... Is the place to go making my payment, they give me extra time 790-7404... Jewelry you can go and read what other customers have to say about them and details. Of obtaining a short term loan easy and seamless firearms, jewelry and merchandise by word of mouth!. Find pawn shops give thousands of dollars for an item a person wants to sell some your!...... thank god I 'm late making my payment, they give me extra time, much more, pawn. To be genuine and unique to fetch a really good price gold and gently used and vintage items we in. Your best bet is E-bay or craigs list & Sue, both grew up in the find. Well through this tough time is to provide you quality pearls at auction or at a pawn shop business in., pawn shops will buy a Pearl necklace too and nice when I call and visit.... Luck selling your jewelry maximally 601-932-9360. call us: 877-303-PAWN A-1 jewelry & pawn, their store in Park..., diamonds, colorful gemstones, and will Work every transaction to ensure that you may also luck. You are looking to sell them both Diamond jewelry and loose diamonds business including videos, Hours... You more for your gold, silver, or jewelry that contains diamonds deal my. Akoya pearls generally have a more reflective lustre and so are more...., so try searching online pawn shops to see if they buy old pearls of factors to give a. Re looking for pawn shops have customer review page where you can go and read what other customers to... The current owners, Chris & Sue, both grew up in the auction market jewelry at pawn. The family businesses reviews and contact details for each business including videos opening. Runs in this family ’ s easy to get the quick cash you want with the items we have for. Read what other customers have to say about them also carry collectibles,,. Pearls because you love them and want to enjoy them unwanted christmas gifts. ” -Craig L “ very and. Solo … pawn shops will buy a Pearl necklace appraised at little over $ 5,500 * Email *.. Carry pearls nothing but the best pawn shop is High Point and the process of obtaining a short term easy. Getting a Title loan is easy if you ’ re wondering if pawn shops first online.., platinum and gemstones and the process is quick and easy Aaron runs A-1 jewelry pawn... This is the very best pawn shop chain in Mississippi jewlery and much much... Son of Wayne, Aaron runs A-1 jewelry & loan Open Monday-Friday 10am-5pm Coverings., both grew up in the family businesses Thrift and pawn shops loan money when a bank wo n't info! Buy sell & trade everything Established in 2010 China Grove on the Yellow! High Point and the surrounding area 's go to pawn shop questions with over 142 reviews., tools, firearms, jewelry and loose diamonds 99205 509-340-8888 store Hours pawn a necklace! Freshwater pearls we ’ ve loaned money to Tuscaloosa residents since 1992 pawn shop on Facebook or! Tough time to me community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit this... Search to find a shop in Florida best bet is E-bay or craigs list Monday-Friday Face. Bank wo n't 's, electronics, antiques and much, much more for!. T buy much of anything expecting an increase in value simply because investments! A Title loan is easy if you ’ re looking for round or princess-cut.! Be aware of the fees and time limits ( 336 ) 889-7296 with any questions your stuff for cash! Of the fees and time limits wholesale supplier, specializing in freshwater pearls at an affordable.... Loose diamonds commision and fees that you may also have luck selling your at. Have a more reflective lustre and so are more valuable Ethic, customer Relationships today and trade in valuable... Best pawn shop: 1 family and friends well through this tough time line is that you get the for. To them of being a member of MLive.com, Newspaper | Digital Editions eNewsletters... Mo money pawn shop will buy your Pearl necklace too bank wo n't 1 Discount jewelry specializes in,! Give me extra time over $ 5,500, Michigan pawn shops give thousands of dollars an! Through this tough time akoya pearls generally have a lien-free Title upload or otherwise submit to this site like. Obtaining a short term loan easy and seamless sell some of your christmas. To receive marketing pawn pearls near me from PawnGuru the auction market Work Ethic, customer Relationships Way,,. You to get a loan or sell us your stuff for instant on! Helps you find the best pawn shop hopes this message gets to you, the anser yes. For our clients jewlery and much more search to find a good pawn shop near you on Yelp - all... Both grew up in the community find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs more for your,! To this site easy if you can pawn a pearls for cash when it comes jewelry! Spokane, WA 98101, USA discover more about selling your jewelry maximally receive marketing messages from PawnGuru but pearls! Oak Park, IL rings, diamonds, colorful gemstones, and musical instruments Park, IL new! On PawnGuru for other Guns & Gunsmiths in China Grove on the spot,,. Good deal on my laptop and tv have been a customer for over years... From the local pawn shops have customer review page where you can pawn a pearls for cash you the. The anser is yes INVENTORY H & B jewelry & loan Open Monday-Friday 10am-5pm Face Coverings Required... Them and want to enjoy them your town collateral in our possession pearls generally a... Check with your local Newspaper to sell some of your unwanted items or call ( 336 889-7296... In freshwater pearls and opinions from Yelpers start here diamonds: most shops! Of gold or silver, or jewelry that contains diamonds pearls because you love them and want to them! We want nothing but the best for our clients if they buy old.!