Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter! Eligible products qualify for a full refund or exchange only with an authorized RMA number and the item is returned to the NZXT.com Store inventory within 30 days of purchase. The H440 White PC Gaming Case is a primarily gloss white finish with key black trim accents. Some cases, like the NZXT S340 and NZXT H440, will host SSD sleds in separate locations from the hard drive cages. It features the fierce creature found on … NZXT H440 Designed by Razer Mid-Tower Enclosure Review In the last few years NZXT has emerged as a popular choice for computer builds with stylish cases for a NZXT H440 Mid-Tower - Black / Blue PC case. The bar has just been raised; well played, NZXT! more.. All in all NZXT have come a long way recently and all of us here think the H440 is one of if not the best enthusiast case they have produced yet. 0:00. Now, after having the case for 2 days, the LED's won't even turn on. Once paid, we will send out a replacement unit prior to having your defective unit returned. Most cases have an led that shows hdd activity. For air cooling users, it able to fit up to 7 fans and reduce the noise level to lowest with noise dampening foam, truly fulfilled the HUSH design. more.. Das NZXT H440 ist ein Allrounder, der sich für unterschiedlichste ATX-Systeme eignet und sogar Silentfeatures wie Schalldämmmatten und Festplattenentkopplung bietet. ... Posted December 3, 2014. Password must contain at least 6 characters, including upper + lowercase and numbers. now the whole build went well but the light at the power button of the case flickers, its minor but really annoying when my room is dark. exploded view explosionsdarstellung vista detallada vue ÉclatÉe visualizaÇÃo destacada Depending on the cases and front io headers it is possible for you to connect the hdd activity headers to the power on button, thus making the power led blink constantly.just unplug the thing. NZXT jumps in with both feet with H440 with a very unique layout, taking on the pre-modded case trend. Collection in person only. We apologize for the inconvenience. If I press and hold the power button then it turns on then off for 2 seconds and then everything boots up. more.. These replacement windows are made and sold exclusively by Mnpctech. ... • Blue LEDs on PSU shroud and Power button A unique creation. The case internally layed out very well, the PSU is hidden underneath a pre-installed shroud with a light up NZXT logo, which can be toggled with a switch on the back of the case. Read more at http://www.futurelooks.com/nzxt-h440-computer-enclosure-new-trend/3/#48l6ARxOIizL9VQ1.99 more.. NZXT's excellent use of metal instead of plastic ... it is also very nice to see very little plastic used on the exterior of a chassis with such a price point. more.. [The H440] has to be one of the best looking cases that I have reviewed in a long time. BY SIGNING UP OR LOGGING IN, YOU AGREE TO NZXT, CAM, AND BLD’S, 1 x Audio/Micro Panneau E/S LED Marche/Arrêt, Avant : 2 x 140/3 x 120 mm (3 ventilateurs 120 mm FN V2 inclus) Haut : 2 x 140/3 x 120 mm Arrière : 1 x 140/120 mm (1 ventilateur 140 mm FN V2 inclus), Avant 2 x 140 ou 3 x 120 mm Haut 2 x 140 ou 3 x 120 mm Arrière 1 x 140/120 mm, Dégagement du processeur graphique avec boîtier de disque dur : 294 mm Dégagement du processeur graphique sans boîtier de disque dur : 428 mm Refroidisseur pour processeur : 180 mm Gestion des câbles : Point le plus bas - 17,7 mm, Point le plus haut 32,5 mm (3 à 5 mm pour le matériau d'amortissement), CA-H442W-W1 (Blanc laqué / Noir - 2015) CA-H440W-W1 (Blanc laqué / Noir), 815671011848 (Blanc laqué / Noir - CA-H440W-W1) 815671012579 (Blanc laqué / Noir - CA-H442W-W1), 5060301691098 (Blanc laqué / Noir - CA-H440W-W1) 5060301693320 (Blanc laqué / Noir - CA-H442W-W1), NZXT.com Store Returns, Exchange, Parts Policy. Whether you are a system guilder, gamer, or water cooling enthusiast, you just can't go wrong. Please let us know if you would like to proceed with an Advanced RMA or have any other questions. more.. Returns are not allowed beyond 30 days of the purchase date. Technical Details: - Dimensions: 220 x 510 x 476 mm (W x H x D) more.. Bref comme vous pouvez le voir, nous avons vraiment été séduit par ce NZXT H440 et pour environ 130€ vous ferez l'acquisition d'un boitier alliant design et technologie, que du bonheur! The H440 is the new mid-tower beast at the top of the pile! $70.82 shipping. 0 bids. more.. The lower section of the H440 case, which houses the power supply, is shrouded from view and provides a lot of room for cable management. broken; nzxt h440; case; Share Followers 1. The customer service agent who is assisting you will issue an RMA# to have the defective item sent back. The H440 is one of NZXT’s most popular mid tower cases, offering a traditional squared-off shape complemented by NZXT’s signature liquid cooling support, cable management and clever power supply shroud. Above the I/O shield is a small button that turns on/off a pair of downward-facing white LEDs. This chassis almost covered every single feature that a PC enthusiast needs. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gabinete Nzxt H440 Mid Tower Negro Matte Ventana Acrilico Ca-h442w-m8 at Amazon.com. #MEMES . more.. NZXT H440. The H440 has one of the least annoying power lighting effects with the NZXT logo illuminated in white. Nzxt H440 Front Panels. By matt88 February 24, 2017 in Power Supplies. Who Is Protected. Currently have them daisy chained from NZXT fan & RGB hub. Refunds will be credited to the original method of payment. more.. Helpful. English (US) Deutsch Español Français Italiano 日本語 한국어 Norsk Português do Brasil Русский 繁體中文 If you are looking for a functional case, which is fresh, quiet and able to offer a good margin for cable managment, the NZXT H440 is definitely a great choice. Ive gotten my replacement IO module and the power button along side the LED light do not work. The power button usually also has an led that shows when the pc is on. Product Title NZXT CBW-3F600 600mm 3-Pin to 3-Pin Fan Extension Ca Current Price $6. NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm AIO Liquid Cooler. Read more at http://benchmarkreviews.com/12188/nzxt-h440-mid-tower-computer-case-review/7/#fKvORyBu2SB7jXLx.99 more.. The H440 takes the modern design of the H series and breaks away from tradition to bring you the cleanest PC ever. This case drops the 5.25” bay altogether and hides your power supply, making everything look very neat and clean, while providing great airflow throughout the case. Read honest … As soon as your defective unit is returned, the temporary charge your account will be fully refunded. 0 bids. NZXT Starter PC Plus White 1 $999. i recently build my new pc with a NZXT H440 case. The NZXT H440 is an iconic chassis which popularised the use of power supply covers to achieve a more streamlined and tidy build. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. i already checked my cables and everything is hooked up fine. If you have issues upon receiving your case, please contact us as soon as possible. Houses have porch lights, while the H440 has port lights. more.. Accessories Motherboards Lighting Power Cooling Cases. 1999 Phone: 1. My buttom ( joystic and power ) doesn't work ? C 'est une réussite et toutes les configurations s'y sentiront à l'aise. NZXT Support Center. more.. The N7 Z370 motherboard carries an extended 4-year warranty. It’s annoying as all hell. 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service. Buy NZXT H440 EnVyUs Steel ATX Mid Tower Case with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. SPECIAL EDITION H440. 10. The H440 is the perfect middle ground for experienced builders looking to create unreasonable power houses, or for entry level beginners who want a beautiful case that they can start in and add to as their needs and means grow. Lately I've been coming up with an issue where if I press the power button everything turns on then off for about 4 seconds and then everything powers on properly. I'm glad to see NZXT filling up the chassis with fans rather than having the customer spend even more money just to get the same airflow potential. With my green colored AVF LED strip I made this glowing beauty. Log In Sign Up. NZXT H440 Razer Edition Mid Tower Casing retails at around RM 630, which is RM 150 higher than the price of the regular H440 units. H510 Power Button - is this normal??? ... there is a little black button. NZXT nailed it with thi more.. broken; nzxt h440; case; Share Followers 1. Also, this is a water cooling wet dream as there are so many radiator placement options. The NZXT H440 chassis is designed for enthusiasts who want easy assembly, excellent cooling, and numerous drive location options in a stylish mid-tower case. more.. You have ridiculously easy cable management due to the built-in shroud, a gorgeous view through the side panel window and a stylish case that doesn't have a tacky door on the front, all for $120. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ However, if a technician deems the product defective,you will need to replace the entire unit. Ending Dec 8 at ... or Buy It Now. 10. $37.35 shipping. more.. Ive been using my computer regularly. TICKR FIT Replacement Straps. The customer service agent who is assisting you will issue an RMA# to have the defective item sent back. Close. NZXT H440 Mid-Tower Chassis. The Razer edition comes with black finish, hexagonal mesh, a tinted window and signature Razer green illuminated LED power button and underglow. The H440 Black PC Gaming Case is a primarily matte Black finish with key Black trim accents. SINGLE PARTS. The H440 makes it easy to achieve a professional-looking build, it runs cool with four 140mm fans from the factory, and it supports huge gear like 360mm radiators or up to 11 HDDs via mod. This time, we got a body the NZXT H440 , which has several variants, differing external design: a variety of color combinations... more.. We use them to give you the best experience. Developed in collaboration with Brock Hofer, graphic artist behind Hyper Beast, this case is focused at CS:GO fans. We also provide an option for an Advanced RMA which will require a temporary charge of the full price of the product you are replacing. Turning the chassis around to look at its windowed side panel reveals the second lighting element in the shape of a back-lit NZXT … NZXT will go through individual inspections for each product to ensure the products are genuine NZXT products and match the item assigned to the RMA#. The H440 takes the modern design of the H series and breaks away from tradition to bring you the cleanest PC ever. Packages with damage or that do not have a valid RMA# clearly marked on the exterior of their package will be returned to sender at the sender’s expense. 1 bid. They will come as is. NZXT launches H440 Hyper Beast Limited Edition. more.. NZXT's H440 is perhaps the most uncompromising built-for-looks PC case currently available., more.. Il nuovo case prodotto da NZXT soddisfa ogni esigenza di eventuali utenti che hanno sempre cercato un case con un midplate, un supporto agli SSD, un logo che può essere illuminato ed altre piccole soluzioni che spesso in un case appena uscito dalla fabbri more.. After a two year break, we again turn to the production of the NZXT , and again to the enclosure series H, in which special attention is given to measures to reduce noise. more.. NZXT sort du lot avec le H440. $41.00. $240.00. NZXT will go through individual inspections for each product to ensure the products are genuine NZXT products and match the item assigned to the RMA#. $50.75 shipping. Read more at http://www.legitre more.. NZXT's H440 is the reason we review cases. 76.8k members in the NZXT community. The outside of the case features a power button, reset button, headphone and mic jacks, 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0. By TheNumberPotato December 3, 2014 in Power Supplies. I have the white and black H440. User account menu. By reading this site you agree to our cookie policy. A DIY case for PC builders, the H440 Designed by Razer packs lots of smarts and flexibility into a midpriced tower that bleeds menace and power. NZXT's Podlaha had a bit further to say about the design thinking that went into the H440. Play. The H440 takes the modern design of the H series and breaks away from tradition to bring you the cleanest PC ever. The bottom line is that the NZXT H-440 has hit it out of the park. If you are purchasing any items that are discontinued, please be aware that we may no longer carry parts for those items. The H440 is an accomplished chassis for high-end users. The NZXT H440 is on trend, on the nose for design and features, and it's an Editor's Choice from us for this great looking and performing case. Blue LEDs on PSU shroud and Power button NZXT informed HEXUS that the H440 Hyper Beast will become available from 9th December, priced at £199.99 inc. VAT at Scan . Click to find out more. Archived. If you value neatness and you're looking for a stylish case, you should buy the NZXT H440. NZXT Kraken X31; NZXT Kraken X41; NZXT Kraken X52; NZXT Kraken X52 Rev 2; NZXT Kraken X60; NZXT Kraken X61; NZXT Kraken X62; NZXT Kraken X62 Rev 2; NZXT Kraken X72; RAIJINTEK TRITON; RAIJINTEK TRITON GREEN; Swiftech H220-X; Swiftech H240-X; … more.. NZXT E Series power supplies offer a 10-year warranty. more.. ReplaceMent to repair YHM Power Button Flex Cable for LG Spirit / H440: Amazon.sg: Electronics Son has now upgraded to a new computer, so doesn't need it. If this occurs to your package, please file a claim with the shipper immediately. WE GAMERS. This is a quick guide on how to replace the Rear I/O LEDs. This chassis oozes elegance and has just enough bling to be popular with the gaming crowd too. NZXT Support Center. Once we receive the defective unit, we will ship out a replacement. Details below from Overclockers.co.uk. For minor defects on the case that are easily replaceable such as a defective fan, fan controller, side panel, etc, a replacement part can be sent to solve the issue. 48hr Replacement. To receive warranty service on your product, you must submit a request at nzxt.com/support to address the problem. All NZXT-branded Certified Refurbished products carry a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase for parts and labor. Comment Report abuse. more.. Related Reading By matt88 February 24, 2017 in Power Supplies. CLEAN, INSIDE AND OUT Featuring a doorless, ODD-free front panel made entirely of steel and a large, full-view window that reveals an interior specially engineered to make your build seamless and beautiful. Ending Dec 7 at 4:52PM PST 4d 9h. NZXT and Razer have formed an alliance to create the ultimate gamer chassis: The H440 - Designed by Razer™. If you're ready to take the next step in computer case evolution, your case is ready. With its groundbreaking interior, the H440 guarantees a streamlined PC-building experience and provides comprehensive high-performance features in a sleek, minimalist package. NZXT H440 Blue: Power Supply: Corsair RM850: Keyboard : Corsair K70 RGB: Mouse : Roccat Kone XTD: Headset : Razer Kraken Pro: Mouse Pad : Razer goliathus: Join Date Nov 2015 Reputation 10 Posts 14. power button Hi guys . Product Title Nzxt 176417 Case H440 Atx Mid Tower No Power Supply ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 reviews 2 ratings Current Price $123.57 $ 123 . The power button's LED is white, for example, which suits the H440's overall design. This is my first build so MAYBE i did something wrong. Exchange or Replacement Part? more.. ... TIL: The NZXT Cam logo looks like a cropped OneNote logo. Im also using an MSI x370 titanium AM4 mobo. Ive tested them out on fans and such and they all work. Using the hook-style AMD bracket with your AM4 Socket Motherboard. Boîtier mi-tour haut de gamme ATX pour des jeux silencieux et un refroidissement extrême. more.. $95.00. What's not to love? Packages lost or stolen in transit are the responsibility of the shipper. It's just fun to work with, quite simply. Hello, I recently put together my build inside an NZXT H440, I noticed recently that my LED's don't always work, I would have to adjust the wires in a certain orientation for them to turn on. To initiate a return, simply submit a request at support@nzxt.com. NZXT 710i And Power spec 650w Power Supply. NZXT H440 Series of Mid-Tower PC Gaming cases have set the highest bar in regards to design and functionality. NZXT H440 Exterior Impressions and Packaging. NZXT delivers a chassis that is both revolutionary and aesthetically appealing. more.. Smart, organized, flexible and fantastic looking; if it could cook, the H440 would be marriage-material. monitor work but the light is not illuminated. This completely custom design features Razer’s iconic three-headed snake logo, a custom matte black finish, hexagonal mesh, a tinted window, and signature, Razer-green illuminated LED power button and underglow. NZXT today announces the H440 Hyper Beast Limited Edition, a very exclusive version of its classic H440. Thank you! The H440 may be a perfect silent solution if you don't require an ODD and are really keen on watercooling. Condition is Used. Share Followers 0. H440 Power Button LED Pulsing/Flashing. more.. NZXT has shown us what the future may hold with the H440. If you have a multimeter, when the button is unpressed the resistance between the two header wires of the Power SW will be high (open circuit, O.L). Premium Compact Mid-tower ATX Case with AER RGB fans, AIO liquid cooler with 2.36" customizable LCD display, Dissipateur pour processeur tout-en-un hautes performances à comm, Digitally controlled RGB LED fans for HUE 2, Z490 ATX Motherboard with Wi-Fi and CAM Features, Modular PSU built for safe, quiet, and reliable power, Modular PSU with real-time power monitoring and control, RGB Lighting & Digitally-Controlled Fan Channels, Advanced PC Lighting System Powered by CAM, Expand motherboard USB connections for digital components, Limited Edition Mass Effect Compact Mid-Tower ATX Case, Pre-built entry-level gaming PC with several upgraded components, Our most upgraded pre-built entry-level gaming PC, Micro-woven cloth top with non-slip rubber base, NZXT Expands its Kraken AIO Liquid CPU Cooler Line. It has an innovative design, is loaded with features, runs extremely quiet and the power supply cables virtually disappear thanks to the built-in PSU shroud. Prise en charge du refroidissement liquide : Radiateurs de 240 mm, 280 mm, 360 mm (avant et supérieur), Le H440 est livré avec 4 des ventilateurs de boîtier FNv2 nouvellement conçus par NZXT : 3 ventilateurs de 120 mm à l'avant et 1 ventilateur de 140 mm à l'arrière, Panneaux avant et supérieur, supports de disque dur et châssis entièrement en acier, Support pour carte mère ATX, mATX et ITX, ainsi que pour les processeurs graphiques allant jusqu'à 406 mm, Capacités de gestion simplifiée des câbles, Protection pour alimentation intégrée avec installations SSD, Matériel d'amortissement du son cellulaire étanche de 5 mm d'épaisseur, 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 installé horizontalement, Entrée micro/casque audio HD installée. 3 people found this helpful. The NZXT H440 Case is stylish, the build quality is solid, has plenty of quality fans, lots of drive bays and ample space inside for hardware. But at least it lasted this long :) Read more. The S340 and H440 both offer installation points on top of the power supply shroud and the rear of the case (behind the motherboard tray). 504. power supply installation / expansion card installation hdd /ssd drive installation fan support 23 watercooling installation 24 support and service nzxt warranty 26 table of contents 1 mid tower h440 chassis. There is no other way of putting it, this is one of the best look and coolest chassis on the market today and it's a great new entry to the already feature packed NZXT range. Once we receive the defective unit, we will ship out a replacement. This window offers more durability and visual clarity over the factory Polycarbonate window. Ive been turning it on using the motherboard power on button.