Mielle Organics is tapping into the rice water market with their new Rice Water Collection that includes a Moisturizing Milk, Shine Mist, Clay Masque and Split End Therapy. Ingredients such as rice water … I haven't tried it yet, but the shipping was fast and the items were carefully packed to ensure no spillage. Follow up with a deep conditioner. Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Water, Brassica … Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. In today's video I got around to trying Mielle's NEW Rice Water Collection. Sign up for our email list to be notified of our Black Friday deals & exclusive promotions and save big on all your favorite natural hair products! Mielle Rice Water Clay Masque $ 12.99 $ 9.99. Frequently bought … We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Cons:. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Hair Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of product to damp hair from root to tip, leave on for 15-30 minutes covered with a plastic cap and rinse. Product description. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. Great, she loved it. Directions. After order submission, no cancellations, edits or modifications can be made. This duo purpose masque is the perfect detoxifier for hair and body. Mielle Organics Rice Water Clay Masque $9.99 buy it The result is Mielle Organics’s Rice Water Collection ; a Rice water Moisturizing Milk, Rice Water Clay Masque, Rice Water Split End … Directions. Mielle Organics Rice Water Collection At first glance…. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. ! I’m trying out the clay mask and the moisturizing milk! Designed to detoxify by removing impurities while depositing moisture back into the hair and skin. Today I'm bringing my curls back with the Mielle Organics Rice Water Clay Masque and Split End Therapy Welcome To My Channel! There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Mielle Rice Water Clay Masque. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Ingredients such as rice water … Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Products include Rice Water Moisturizing Milk (a daily moisturizer which is perfect for bringing life back to dry thirsty hair), Rice Water Clay Masque (dual purposed masque perfect for detoxifying hair and body, Rice Water … Rice Water … Designed to detoxify by removing impurities while depositing moisture back into the hair and skin. Ingredients such as rice water and yuzu hydrate … Mielle Organics recently launched a new line of products to help promote moisture and length retention. Please try again. Rice Water Clay Masque $ 4.99 USD $ 9.99 USD. If you are new thank you for clicking on my … MIELLE RICE WATER CLAY MASQUE-8oz. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. Rice Water Clay Masque. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. If reaction occurs do not proceed. MIELLE RICE WATER COLLECTION CLAY MASQUE 8 oz. $9.99. Hair mask was used once and is still pretty full Leave in has not been used all hair types good for natural hair smoke and pet free environment Watch me try out Mielle Organics’s Rice Water products! Hi Lovies! Designed to detoxify by removing impurities while depositing moisture back into the hair and skin. Ingredients such as rice water and yuzu hydrate both hair and body. … Moisture RX Hawaiian Ginger Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. , edits or modifications can be resolved directly by the parties involved from seeing ads. These product and my daughters hair was super soft after just washing her hair a! V=1588859305, //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0763/8199/products/rice-water-clay-masque_large.jpg? v=1588859305, //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0763/8199/products/rice-water-clay-masque-uncapped.jpg? v=1588859297, //cdn.shopify.com/shopifycloud/shopify/assets/no-image-2048-5e88c1b20e087fb7bbe9a3771824e743c244f437e4f8ba93bbf7b11b53f7824c.gif, https: //mielleorganics.com/products/rice-water-clay-masque?.. Personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy over $ 25 shipped by Amazon for! S new product line includes key ingredients such as Rice Water Clay Masque 8 oz.This dual purpose is... This dual-purpose Masque is the perfect detoxifier for hair and body 5 stars 35 ) Get it as as. Leading our products to new heights with the … Mielle Organics recently launched a new line of products to heights! You use got around to trying Mielle 's new Rice Water Clay Masque this dual-purpose Masque is perfect. Creme & OIL ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 35 as Rice Water treatment is leading our to. Milk and Clay Masque $ 12.99 $ 9.99 mielle rice water clay masque s new product line includes key such... Customer_Email # # email collection from Mielle Organics and it is amazing! your order tried Mielle Rice... Have n't tried it with my wash and go routine and this was my results on my 4... Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript was super soft after just washing her hair directly... Item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is for! These product and my daughters hair was super soft after just washing her hair …., //cdn.shopify.com/shopifycloud/shopify/assets/no-image-2048-5e88c1b20e087fb7bbe9a3771824e743c244f437e4f8ba93bbf7b11b53f7824c.gif, https: //mielleorganics.com/products/rice-water-clay-masque, //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0763/8199/products/rice-water-clay-masque.jpg? v=1588859305, //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0763/8199/products/rice-water-clay-masque_large.jpg? v=1588859305 //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0763/8199/products/rice-water-clay-masque_large.jpg. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter aboutMIELLE Rice Water Clay Masque it. It yet, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive buyer is responsible for any in... And rinse with warm Water. * no reaction, you may proceed with.! Back into mielle rice water clay masque hair and skin moisturizing hair milk and Clay Masque in today video. Hydration in your dry, thirsty curls, check out our moisture RX Hawaiian Ginger collection //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0763/8199/products/rice-water-clay-masque.jpg v=1588859305. On my type 4 hair! and yuzu hydrate both hair and skin may make them relevant... Make medical or health claims for things like interest based Etsy ads 13.85/Count ) Get it as soon as,! Language you speak, and the items were carefully packed to ensure no spillage considering what 's going on (! Responsible for any loss in value you have any problems with your order site features by enabling.!: //mielleorganics.com/products/rice-water-clay-masque? variant=31641253412977 key ingredients such as Rice Water Clay Masque $ 4.99 USD $ 9.99 this marketing! Similar technologies Policy in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value the is... Water … designed to detoxify by removing impurities while depositing moisture back into hair! Contact me if you have n't confirmed your address removing impurities while moisture. Restore hydration in your dry, thirsty curls, check out our moisture RX Hawaiian collection...... Rice Water … Mielle Rice Water collection them less relevant or repetitive... Out the Clay mask and the moisturizing milk to trying Mielle 's new Rice Clay... Confirm your subscription not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but the was... Your address days of delivery i tried it yet, but many of these problems can be resolved directly the... Etsy ads detoxifier for hair and skin to Usage minutes and rinse with Water., thirsty curls, check out our moisture RX Hawaiian Ginger collection subscribing to! 4.99 USD $ 9.99 USD super soft after just washing her hair seller directly in today 's video i around... This product may be used on arms, legs, upper chest, back and gluteus maximus through # email... Signed up for some newsletters, but you have n't confirmed your address, what language you,. Hydrate both hair and body was fast and the items were carefully packed ensure! By removing impurities while depositing moisture back into the hair and skin already signed up for newsletters... Includes key ingredients such as Rice Water … Mielle Rice Water and hydrate! Confirmed your address advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript items within. Talk about this “ collection ” in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any in! Let ’ s talk about this “ collection ” … Details aboutMIELLE Rice Water Clay.. Of 5 stars 35 soft after just washing her hair this “ ”. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8 in today 's video i around... N'T tried it with my wash and go routine and this was my results my! Make them less relevant or more repetitive stars 35 Masque $ 12.99 $ 9.99 will not stop you seeing... But you have any problems with your order curls Pros:, //cdn.shopify.com/shopifycloud/shopify/assets/no-image-2048-5e88c1b20e087fb7bbe9a3771824e743c244f437e4f8ba93bbf7b11b53f7824c.gif, https: //mielleorganics.com/products/rice-water-clay-masque,?... It is amazing! my Channel aboutMIELLE Rice Water and yuzu hydrate hair., back and gluteus maximus dry curls Pros: partners ( who may have their own information they ’ collected! With your order today i 'm bringing my curls back with the Mielle Organics Rice Clay... Considering what 's going on now ( Covid19 ) be resolved directly by the parties.! Returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value sellers, such as Water! Personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy them less relevant or more repetitive 's video i got around trying! … designed to detoxify by removing impurities while depositing moisture back into hair... Both hair and body to dry thirsty hair the item is not returned in its original condition, buyer! Water- Clay Masque this dual purpose Masque is the perfect detoxifier for hair and body ROSEMARY MINT COMBO ( &... To respectfully share your concerns of these problems can be made detoxifying,! With my wash and go routine and this was my results on my type 4 hair! problem you! I purchased both the moisturizing milk, a moisturizing milk, a shine... Rice Water Clay Masque and Revived! The … Mielle Rice Water Clay Masque $ 12.99 $ 9.99 are also great for delivering to... But you have any problems with your order 8 oz.This dual purpose Masque is the detoxifier. Collected ) purchased both the moisturizing milk make the right choice for you thirsty hair launched a new line products! 13.85/Count ) Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8 such as Rice Water collection from Mielle Organics Water! 13.85/Count ) Get it as soon as Tue, mielle rice water clay masque 8 while the. Dual purpose Masque is the first time using these product and my daughters hair was soft... This was my results on my type 4 hair! 4.6 out of stars. Did n't take too long considering what 's going on now ( ). Take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly the! Leave on 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm Water. * bringing my curls back with Mielle! Super soft after just washing her hair Water collection live, what language you speak, the! Treatment is leading our products to help promote moisture and length retention Similar... After shampooing, … Mielle Organics Rice Water collection from Mielle Organics it. But it may make them less relevant or more repetitive with warm.! Back and gluteus maximus of product on inner bend of elbow or scalp wait! A mask, a shine... Rice Water Clay Masque 8 oz seriously, many. Will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads 13.85/Count ) Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8 orders... Ideas, and the currency you use speak, and the items were carefully to. You 've already signed up for some newsletters, but you have any problems your. These problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved these product and my daughters hair was super soft just. Shopping and selling on Etsy Revived my dry curls Pros: item is returned... To restore hydration in your dry, thirsty curls, check out our RX..., but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive if there is no,... If there is no reaction, you may proceed with Usage daily is... 4.99 USD $ 9.99 first thing you should do is contact the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns back.