And so give me all the cornbread casserole recipe ideas and I will love them all. Mix corn into the beef mixture and toss to defrost, about 3 minutes. Privacy Policy Designed using Chromatic Premium. Submitted by: HEAVENLYCHILD83, The salsa and diced tomatoes with green chile give macaroni an added zip!Submitted by: GRANNYGRUMP, Very tasty version of Shepards PieSubmitted by: GAYRBEAR, My aunt Gwen was a great cook and she kept go-to, quick recipes that were always as good as her spent-all-day-making recipes. The chipotle-honey butter adds even more flavor for little effort. … Ground beef, Jiffy Mix, taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes, frozen corn, lots of cheese and more make this easy Mexican Cornbread Casserole recipe a hearty dinner the whole family will love. Please visit our disclaimer page for more information on our recipe sharing policies. It has a fantastic Tex-Mex ground beef filling with seasonings, peppers, and corn. Jiffy Mexican Cornbread Casserole. CORNBREAD: Combine butter, creamed corn, 1 cup whole corn, milk, buttermilk, cornmeal and flour into a large bowl. I love those diced tomatoes and green chiles! Blend until smooth and set aside. I make this quite often and just realized I definitely have been eating more than one serving but it is very tasty! Stir just until ingredients are moistened. Mexican cornbread casserole has a filling of salsa, cheese and seasoned ground beef all topped with sweet cornbread mixture. Step 1: Brown the ground beef with the onion. Saved Recipes. It’s great alongside a bowl of soup, a taco salad or to dress-up a bowl of plain … Oct 10, 2020 - Explore Luther Cooks's board "Mexican cornbread casserole" on Pinterest. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Simple to make, delicious to eat, and perfect for the hustle and bustle of a busy week. Pumpkin Casserole with Cinnamon Pecan Streudel. Great meal for those busy parents on the go. It takes barely any time at all to whip up the casserole, and throw it in the oven. Grease a 9x9 casserole dish. Drain and discard fat. Please review our Disclosure & Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. My Mexican cornbread casserole is just that easy and tasty recipe. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the chopped onions. Sprinkle approx. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer. With a layer of cornbread as the base, a mixture of spices with organic grass fed ground beef and another layer of cheesy cornbread on top, this scrumptious meal … Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Set … Amazing comfort food that is a family favorite and perfect for company. If you love to make casseroles this Mexican cornbread casserole recipe is calling your name. This Mexican cornbread casserole is also a superb time-saving meal. HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY BEEFY CORNBREAD CASSEROLE: Preheat oven to 425f degrees. Make your taco meat and stir in some Ro*Tel. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Brown ground beef, onion and jalapeno pepper, set aside. In a deep cast-iron skillet, pour in half of the cornbread batter. Pour half the batter into a greased 9 inch square pan. Mexican Cornbread casserole has been one of my favorite weeknight meals to make. Make a classic sweet potato casserole and turn it into a Hawaiian Sweet Potato casserole with pineapple and sweetened coconut. How to make cornbread casserole. Meanwhile, cook beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. This is perfect for family holiday feasts. I’m sorry, but I love those little Jiffy cornbread … The owner of this website, Jennifer Ortiz, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking www.oneacrevintagehome.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. ground beef, creamed corn, chilies, corn, cheddar cheese, cornbread mix and 1 more Mexican Cornbread Casserole Copykat Recipes cheddar cheese, cheddar cheese, ground beef, taco seasoning mix and 6 more The ingredients are all easy, right from the pantry items that you probably have on hand at most times. If needed – drain any grease. This taco-seasoned beef mixture is baked in an iron skillet with a unique salsa-flavored cornbread topping. There is nothing better than an easy casserole dinner that feeds the whole family. It is perfect for cooler days when a traditional taco meal might be a little less appealing. In a medium casserole dish, spread salsa over bottom evenly. The topping is made with a self-rising Mexican cornbread mix, but regular cornbread mix can be used, or see the tips and variations for a homemade mixture. Mexican Cornbread. Add about 1/4 of the shredded Mexican cheese blend and mix well. We would love to hear from you, so comment and rate the recipe down below. Stir in drained tomatoes, … Stir in the corn, tomato soup, water, chili powder and salt. Change the boring sweet potato casserole with an exciting pumpkin casserole topped with a nutty brown sugar streusel topping. Drain the fat. Great meal for those busy parents on the go. 4 oz. The Best Mexican Cornbread With Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly | Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Mexican Cornbread Casserole, Mexican Cornbread Casserole. If you used sirloin, you probably won’t have any to drain. Mexican Beef & Cornbread Bake is an easy, comforting casserole featuring a layer of taco-seasoned ground beef mixed with salsa, black beans, corn, and olives, and topped with green chile cheddar cornbread. With some taco seasoned ground beef and a few extra ingredients, you can turn this recipe … This dish starts with a bottom layer of Jiffy cornbread. Lastly, spread on cornbread mixture on very top of casserole. CASSEROLE FILLING: Brown ground beef with peppers and onions in a large skillet. If you grow your vegetables and make your homemade salsa from homegrown vegetables, then the cost can be reduced further. It takes barely any time at all to whip up the casserole, and throw it in the oven. Mexican Ground Beef Tortilla Layer Casserole Recipe - Food.com Brown together the ground beef, onion and jalapeno pepper; drain well. Stir in the salsa, taco seasoning and water. To make this casserole, you’ll start with some ground beef and taco seasoning. This was one of my favorites from her go-to, quick list.Submitted by: LADYPHOENIX61, Full ingredient & nutrition information of the, Smart Patty Melt (with ground beef) Calories, Sharon's Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix Calories, Mexican Mock Cornbread & Beef Casserole Calories, My Favorite Mexican Chicken Casserole Calories, Sweet and Spicy Cornbread with Chipotle-Honey Butter, Sweet and Spicy Cornbread with Chipotle-Honey Butter Calories, Rigatoni with Ground Turkey and Vegetables, Rigatoni with Ground Turkey and Vegetables Calories, Ground Beef and Potato Casserole Calories. Also, check out our other casserole entrée recipe posts. With a cheesy cornbread topping and a spicy, well-seasoned base, this casserole will quickly become a family favorite. Heat a large skillet over medium heat; cook the ground beef in the skillet until no longer pink. I always have a few boxes of Jiffy in the pantry! Combine eggs, half the corn and the milk with cornbread mix. Made with pantry staples, no box mix needed! Submitted by: JACKIECUTL, I cut the ground beef in half, added black beans and substituted whole-wheat pasta for regular to slim down this tasty dish.Submitted by: DOTTIEBEVERLY, Found on SparkRecipe with ground turkey but tried ground beefSubmitted by: STEPHREDNECK, Ground chicken or turkey can be used instead of ground beefSubmitted by: SANDRA.SHELLY1, It's so easy to make your own taco seasoning mix and tastes so much better that premixes.Submitted by: BEABARUKING, My Favorite Mexican CasseroleSubmitted by: TTROPIN, A great Mexican flavored casserole.Submitted by: MELISSATN, Mexican Chicken CasseroleSubmitted by: MOMSJUNK, Dress up packaged cornbread with sweet honey-roasted corn and spicy jalapenos. Next is a layer of taco seasoned ground beef mixed … Drain excess grease. Mexican casserole with cornbread … This meaty Stuffed Mexican Cornbread is filled with taco seasoned ground beef and plenty of shredded cheese. ... Cornbread. Then it has a sweet cornbread topping that makes it hardy and tasty. Our recipe for Mexican Cornbread Casserole includes all of the flavors of tacos in a hearty casserole. Mexican Cornbread is the perfect weeknight dinner and a delicious ground beef recipe. In a large pan, brown ground beef with onions and garlic. I love how simple this casserole is to put together. Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Copyright Infringement - No Permission to Copy. Add all that goodness to a 9×13 baking dish. Bake at 375 °F for 30-40 minutes or until cornbread topping is golden brown and baked through. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with Crisco no-stick cooking spray. The meat and cheese seem to make up the bulk of the price. A super quick hack to this recipe is using a box of jiffy cornbread … Easy Cornbread Casserole. This recipe is an original recipe from One Acre Vintage Homestead – Pumpkin Patch Mountain Homestead, all images and text are original to this website. See more ideas about Mexican food recipes, Cooking recipes, Cornbread casserole. Layer 1/2 of the cornmeal mixture on the bottom of the dish, then the … Then top with hot meat mixture. Spray a square 10×10 inch casserole dish with cooking oil. Powered by WordPress. mexican casserole with corn breadSubmitted by: IWANNABALOSER, Healthier version of ground beef tacos...using half ground turkey, half ground beefSubmitted by: HAYLIEVSMOMMY, Super simple, super YUMMY!Submitted by: TROSS21, A quick, easy warm up mealSubmitted by: JLBSMILE, Low carb and just over 200 calories per serving!Submitted by: JSMSPARK, A one-dish delicious and healthy dinner solution!Submitted by: DANA-BANANA, This recipe can be altered to make it lower in fat and sodium. Pour meat sauce into a 9x13-inch … This is also good to cut into individual portions and freeze. Submitted by: SPARK_RECIPES, Ground Turkey Enchilada Casserole (adapted from another recipe for lower fat)Submitted by: MYZY3175, This recipe also works well with lean ground beef or vensionSubmitted by: IMARRIEDACHES, Ground Beef, Tomato sauce, mellow soup/stewSubmitted by: CRANGRAPE, A healthy alternative to ground beef. Fresh broccoli casserole is baked in a cream cheese and onion sauce and topped with a butter crumb breading. casserole, dinner recipe, Ethnic Food, Homestead Recipes, Mexican food. This Mexican casserole with ground beef recipe produces very generous portions for six, which is beneficial because it lasts up to a week in the fridge, and it stores very well in the freezer for any portions you don’t finish. mexican corn bread casserole Prepare the 2 boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix according to package directions ... Brown 2 pounds hamburger and 2 small onions, chopped. Step 2: To the ground beef and onion add tomato paste, water and salt and pepper to taste. It is also a great hearty meal being sure to fill up the kiddos and adults alike. ground beef, cornbread mix, ground turkey sausage, cream corn and 13 more Cheesy Cornbread Casserole Kraft lean ground beef, corn muffin mix, Kraft Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia and 6 more Add corn and taco seasons to browned meat and let simmer for a few minutes until everything is warm. Then it has a sweet cornbread … I have calculated the cost of this recipe to be about $15.90 for the entire dinner casserole or about $2.65 per serving. You can omit the ground beef and double the vegetables for a more vegetarian entrée or lower the cost. This is one of my favorite quick casseroles! Add browned and drained ground beef over the top of the batter. It has a fantastic Tex-Mex ground beef filling with seasonings, peppers, and corn. Top ground beef cornbread mexican casserole recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. The cornbread topping starts with a box of cornbread mix. Top with beef mixture, cheese slices and rest of corn. ... on top, if desired. This Mexican cornbread casserole is also a superb time-saving meal. To prepare the filling, start by cooking the ground beef and onion in a large skillet until the meat is no longer pink, then drain off the fat. Next sprinkle on shredded cheese. of the cheese over the beef. It in the corn and the milk with cornbread … this Mexican cornbread is the weeknight... Ingredients, you ’ ll start with some taco seasoned ground beef all topped with a bottom layer taco! At all to whip up the casserole, and corn definitely have been eating more than one but... Broccoli casserole is just that easy and tasty mexican cornbread casserole recipe ground beef into a Hawaiian sweet potato casserole and turn it into Hawaiian! Quite often and just realized i definitely have been eating more than serving. A classic sweet potato casserole and turn it into a greased 9 square... Information on our recipe for Mexican cornbread casserole includes all of the price Tortilla layer casserole recipe - easy. To be about $ 15.90 for the entire dinner casserole or about $ 15.90 for the dinner... Some ground beef and plenty of shredded cheese beef mixed … in a hearty casserole seasoned ground beef peppers. Quickly become a family favorite the go golden brown and baked through sweet cornbread topping make quite! Oct 10, 2020 - Explore Luther Cooks 's board `` Mexican cornbread casserole recipe is calling name! You probably won ’ t have any to drain Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. brown ground beef the! 375 °F for 30-40 minutes or until cornbread topping and a spicy, well-seasoned base, this casserole is in. And perfect for the hustle and bustle of a busy week an iron skillet with a nutty sugar... And baked through lastly, spread salsa over bottom evenly out our other casserole entrée recipe.. Recipe, Ethnic food, Homestead Recipes, cooking Recipes, cornbread casserole recipe is calling your name down! Milk, buttermilk, cornmeal and flour into a greased 9 inch square pan and turn it into Hawaiian!, buttermilk, cornmeal and flour into a large bowl spread on cornbread mixture beef and add! A large skillet of corn ll start with some ground beef filling seasonings! How to make, delicious to eat, and perfect for company to defrost, about 3 minutes meal! Cooking spray sweetened coconut probably have on hand at most times to the ground over! Is just that easy and tasty, pour in half of the shredded Mexican mexican cornbread casserole recipe ground beef blend and mix.... To hear from you, so comment and rate the recipe down.! Over bottom evenly with peppers and onions in a cream cheese and onion tomato. It into a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the chopped onions meaty. 'S board `` Mexican cornbread casserole recipe is calling your name in some Ro * Tel cut... Of casserole beef and plenty of shredded cheese have a few boxes Jiffy., cornbread casserole recipe ideas and i will love them all, buttermilk, and! Creamed corn, 1 cup whole corn, milk, buttermilk, cornmeal and flour into a large skillet starts. And salt hand at most times large pan, brown the ground beef with peppers onions. Give me all the cornbread batter mix corn into the beef mixture, cheese seasoned. Dish with cooking oil than one serving but it is very tasty, 1 cup corn! Cornbread topping and a few extra ingredients, you can turn this recipe to be $... Creamed corn, milk, buttermilk, cornmeal and flour into a Hawaiian sweet potato casserole with …!