Take a peek at our Chicken Mansion. We are proud to offer an Amish-made chicken coop for every need! Y’all rock. 'The best quality chicken houses in the UK.' Apr 14, 2013 - Kevin Davis built a spectacular "Chicken Mansion" on his Kentucky acreage, complete with a wire roost, outside entry nest boxes, predator-proof runs, and automatic feeders. Since chicken coops seem to be the squawk of the town, options are really limitless. Whether you live in the city or the country, whether you want 1 chicken or dozens, we have the coop for you. 8x10 Chicken Mansion, with Chicken Run and Tractor Options There are many advantages to owning your own chickens. Highly recommend! 200(L) x 145(W) x 175(H)CM; Features. The Chick Mansion!Ever since our feather baby family started growing year by year my sweet hubby built me the best backyard chicken coop.Started with 1 chicken, then 5, then 8 just 3 years later This large size extension is perfect for those who want more space for their chickens to run around. If you do decide to build your own coop, you can save a lot of money by using stuff that is freely available, such as wooden pallets. It is available for immediate delivery. Our coops are built to last! Chicken Coop Mansions is providing high quality coops for low prices. Any fencing that needs to be removed & replaced in order to stage your Chicken Mansion is the responsibility of the property / … If I were to rank this coop based on the details, this … The Mansion Run extension is the perfect addition to any Mansion chicken coop. We will be with as soon as possible to meet yours and your chickens' needs. This is the start to the mansion. Inside walls are 6’5” tall. I had an idea, and it's like they took it exactly out of my head. The large chicken run can be used with the Mansion … My Chicken Coop (Pet Shop): 3.6 out of 5 stars from 19 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. This large size extension is perfect for those who want more space for their chickens to run around. Brunswick Chicken Run OUT OF STOCK Are there smart devices for chicken coops? We dispatch next day and you'll receive it in 2-4 business days. Chicken Coop Mansions is providing high quality coops for low prices. May 23, 2020 - Explore Tammy Foster's board "Chicken Mansions.....", followed by 134 people on Pinterest. After getting the girls, we decided we needed a coop … The run sits up against the Mansion™ coop allowing you walk from the run into the coop with ease, and is the same width and height as the Mansion™ coop – but gives you an extra 3m in length. Chicken Coop Mansions is providing quality coops for a reasonable price. I’ve never built anything on my own before so I had to get a lot of info from many of my friends. All the electrical is done. The Somerzby Mansion Chicken Run is enclosed with galvanised mesh wire to protect your chickens from pests and wild birds. Send a message to learn more! House Beautiful participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. See more ideas about Backyard chicken coops, Chicken coop, Coop. Chicken coop mansion Author OLD ADOBE; Publish date Mar 21, 2013; Article Reviews (2) Gallery. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Backyard Chickens Are the Latest Lockdown Trend, Kids Can Take Free "Lion King" Theater Courses, Helen Napier Adorably Critiques Her Dad's Design. It was a long time coming and a ton of work. The entire side panel opens for easy cleaning and access. And I suppose it fits…. The Giant Walk-In Super Castle Chicken Coop is big enough for you to walk right in with your chickens. Please email or call us with any questions or request you may have. The 8 x 10 "Coop Mansion", with its easily accessible nest boxes, works on the same principle as all our other coops. The little grandson of the neighbor, came over today and wanted to visit the ‘chicken mansion’! Every item on this page was hand-picked by a House Beautiful editor. In fact, we can't think of anybody that would be more qualified to design and build chicken coops! Natalie’s Chicken Coop Plan. The Biggest and Most Elaborate Large Chicken Coop and Run Design in Australia. Brunswick Chicken Run This run is designed to fit the Brunswick Double Nest Box chicken coop, but with a removable back it will also stand alone and can be moved by itself. Chicken Mansion Well, I guess it really isn’t a mansion but it is too cool to just be called a chicken house. The Castle Run can be used as a stand alone run or an additional extension run for the Castle chicken coop. Chicken Coop Mansion - $2,950 (Milaca) < image 1 of 12 > 12856 70th Avenue near Same as county road one condition: new make / manufacturer: Amish chicken Coop Deluxe model name / number: Eight nesting boxes size / dimensions: 16x6. These free chicken coop plans will help give your chickens a nice safe home where they can flourish. Chicken Coop Mansions, Lake Butler, Florida. The difference between Judy’s plan and Pallet Palace is that Judy disassembled it first before using the pallet for materials. The run is 12’ x 16’ x 6’ tall.. Keep your backyard hens happy and healthy with our eggs-pertly designed chicken coop and chicken run range. We also provide a 12 month warranty on all products. Chicken Coops and Traditional Henhouses. The Mansion™ Coop $1849. Our customers are people that take pride in there yards and … I know I put enough work into it for it to be called a chicken mansion. Walk In Chicken Coop Backyard Chicken Coops Chickens Backyard Chicken Coop Designs Goat Farming Pet Home Farm Life Backyard Landscaping Bird Houses. *Family Run U.K. Business* . Chicken Coop Mansions Our page is about helping people become more self sufficient, having fresh eggs, and helping people that don't do ether of these, have a nice pen for there pets. Pinecraft.com Amish Chicken Coops • Made in America! • Create the perfect environment for your chickens with the Mansion™ Coop’s meshed sliding windows, high ceilings and capped off ventilation chimney. We take pride in every coop we build! 200(L) x 145(W) x 175(H)CM; Features. Large Metal Chicken Coop Walk-in Poultry Cage Hen Run House Rabbits Habitat Cage Spire Shaped Coop with Waterproof and Anti-Ultraviolet Cover for Outdoor Backyard Farm Use (10' L x 13' W x 6.4' H) 4.3 out of 5 stars 118. Article by Backyard Chicken Coops. To make a deposit after contacting us please click the "Buy Now" Button to pay by check or credit card. facebook. If you have been following my facebook page (my personal page – click FOLLOW) and Instagram stories, you know that we got baby chickens a few weeks ago. The Chicken Coop Mansions range in size and price...going from about $700 for a Mini Mansion to approximately $5,500 for the above Mansion Estate. My hubby and I decided that we wanted to have chickens, so we went to TS to buy some chicks. Find the solution in under 60 seconds. We take pride in every coop we build! After years of caring for chickens I asked myself are there smart devices for my chicken coop that could save me some time? Keeping the chicken coop off the ground is not essential, but it is a good idea, We’ve used a 200mm x 70mm treated pine timber section from Bunnings, and please note these timber sections are not included with the Somerzby Chicken Coops. That said we now have the mansion coop and run from Backyard Chicken Coops and it's doing fine after nearly 3 years. This has caused a delay on completing our builds and a longer wait list on orders. So I got started framing in the chicken area. Call Us Today! Businesses give pallets away free just to get rid of them. Since chicken coops … Collecting the eggs isn't a chore - takes just minutes a day. The Giant Walk-In Super Castle Chicken Coop is big enough for you to walk right in with your chickens. 13K likes. I love love love my custom shed/coop! Jul 23, 2019 - The Biggest and Most Elaborate Large Chicken Coop and Run Design in Australia. Since chicken coops … Safe, spacious and stylish! Keeping chickens is becoming an increasingly popular pastime. Chicken Coop Mansions This is the 320 square foot Chicken Mansion Estate. This 8x10 chicken coop is shown with optional chicken run, chicken tractor and automatic Dawn-to-Dusk door. QR Code Link to This Post. Super Mansion Chicken Coop for - Compare prices of 104444 products in Pet Supplies from 276 Online Stores in Australia. For those of you wanting to give your girls extra room to roam free, the Mansion™ Coop and Run is ideal! Judy said that she saved about $1,000 in lumbers by using pallets. But I finished the rain water collection system for chicken coop and a few other tasks. If your coop doesn’t come with a run, you’ll need to build one or place your coop inside a fenced-in area. Another chicken coop made of pallets that you can possibly build for free. The whole family loves the “Chook Palace” and now chooks laid some nice eggs. Large Coops. Nesting space Look for a chicken coop with space for roosting and nesting about 2 feet above ground level. Posted on February 5, 2020 February 12, 2020. We did paint after construction it to give it some added protection but nothing has broken or decayed that we can see. years of reaserch to build a chicken coop mansion. If you have been following my facebook page (my personal page – click FOLLOW) and Instagram stories, you know that we got baby chickens a few weeks ago. Specializing in customizing your coop for your chickens' needs. Our other chicken coops include: The Mansion, The Taj Mahal & The Penthouse. They responded and built my custom coop fast, and efficiently. Each of these bird mansions, palaces, and estates are the creation of Chicken Coop Mansions. The 8 x 10 "Coop Mansion", with its easily accessible nest boxes, works on the same principle as all our other coops. If you can smell a chicken coop, then the ammonia buildup within the coop is already harming the birds. It features 2 bolting doors and the roof opens for easy access. It is coated in a white non toxic water based stain so your flock is safe. Take a peek at our Chicken Mansion. Farm fresh eggs are healthier, tastier, and readily available from your own back yard. The Chicken Coop Mansions range in size and price...going from about $700 for a Mini Mansion to approximately $5,500 for the above Mansion Estate. . Photo 3: Due to council guidelines, the coop … After ordering, we will contact you with your delivery details. It comes with plenty of rooms in the nesting area plus covered run … Our coop is awesome and works perfectly for our backyard friends. Give us a call or come see us today! Huge THANK YOU to Chicken Coop Mansions for building us the perfect coop and delivering it straight to our almost finished chicken pen! About Comfort Mansion; Affiliate Disclosure; Contact; Comfort Mansion. Attention chicken parents: have you ever considered giving the home of your living alarm clocks a little upgrade? Not sure where to start? ** the Chick Chick Coop comes assembled. Great all round chicken coop and great service. This is the run only - the coop is sold separately. Their solid galvanized metal frames, Oxford-welded hexagonal wire mesh walls, and durable weather-resistant covers are constructed to last for years and offer you peace of mind for the safety of your animals in the outdoor environment. We take pride in every coop we build! Dimension. Beautiful, British built & designed, Poultry Houses for 3 to 30 chickens, duck and goose houses and poultry supplies. Collecting the eggs isn't a chore - takes just minutes a day. We are doing everything possible to keep things running with a limited staff and following all the safety procedures. Chickens on the other hand will seriously thrive in this humongous space, which honestly could be big enough to be a guest house. FREE Shipping. Look like … Take a look at these great photos! Squaring the Corners. * As Seen On T.V * (Click Here For Chicken Coops) The Chick Mansion!Ever since our feather baby family started growing year by year my sweet hubby built me the best backyard chicken coop.Started with 1 chicken… Take the Quiz. This is everything our customers have been asking for! See how this guy made his chickens think their living in chicken heaven. Chicken run Some chicken coops come with attached runs. The large Mansion Run can be used on it’s own or can easily attach to a coop, such as our Mansion or Deluxe Mansion chicken coop… $299.99 $ 299. The Deluxe Mansion large chicken coop features quality, stainless steel fly screens on all side panels and wire mesh on the floor for complete protection. We can't wait to build your dream coop! Consider how easy the nesting boxes and perches will be to clean, as each area … Well our DIY walk in chicken coop turned into a chicken mansion thanks to my dad. Save with MyShopping.com.au! Eggshell – Suppliers of Fox Resistant Chicken Coops & Houses . *Est 2009* . Take a look at these great photos! Having a concrete or wooden floor in a coop makes it easy to mop the coop. Chicken Coop Mansions, Lake Butler, Florida. Therefore, it is necessary to build a coop that is easy to clean. UWDAJ-HIFSM-L0URM-W7JAB-N2CH0 YM26I-RTWF3-KAWG4-4CM3S-00QEL Bought the Premium Chicken Coop from My Chicken Coop and couldn't be happier. Measures 76″L x 27.75″W x 44″H Chicken Capacity:2-3; You know your birds deserve nothing but the best, so make sure to invest in Pawhut’s premium coop that’s as cute as it is functional for your favorite fowl. Chicken Mansion: The Chicken Mansion is well built and attractive looking coop, complete with a porch. Kidding (sort of), of course. We Design and Build the Best. pinterest. (23) Our page is about helping people become more self sufficient, having fresh eggs, and helping people that don't do ether of these, have a … This Tiny Western Town Was Built for Chickens, Fashion Devotees Need This Handbag-Shaped Chair, This Candle Is Actually Shaped Like a PSL, What "House Beautiful" Looked Like Over The Years. For humans, these birdcages definitely do not qualify as mansions, but they do make adorable tiny homes or guest houses, for sure. This chicken coop from LAZY BUDDY is a gorgeous, well-designed coop with plenty of space for chickens and a large enclosed run for them to roam around and forage. Inside of the coop, hang a thick stick or a piece of wood to give the chickens a roosting area, and add a nesting box filled with straw for every 4-5 laying hens. Comfort Mansion. We Design and Build the Best. Place your chicken coop so that it is partially in the shade but still gets plenty of sun, and add windows covered with chicken wire to ensure plenty of fresh air. Well our DIY walk in chicken coop turned into a chicken mansion thanks to my dad. Apr 14, 2013 - Kevin Davis built a spectacular "Chicken Mansion" on his Kentucky acreage, complete with a wire roost, outside entry nest boxes, predator-proof runs, and automatic feeders. Chicken Coop 6x2x2 m Galvanised Steel We don't allow pick up at this time - but we ship for free Australia wide! We enjoy taking people ideas and dreams and making them a reality. The wire mesh protects your chickens from predators and pests whilst allowing air flow and sunshine into the coop. We’ve rated this as one of the more difficult builds because it takes a lot of time and effort, but the results are great. Here are some other gorgeous guest house-inspired options that your chicks will dig: The Coolest Advent Calendars to Buy This Year, 20 Cool Plants That Will Thrive in Your Bathroom, 15 Banquette Dining Ideas to Elevate a Dining Nook, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Chickens are safe from foxes and rats digging in as well as fly and mosquito trouble. Feature quality timber made especially for the Australian backyard and insulated asphalt roof for … Give us a call for pricing. Before you get your feathers in a bunch for me calling you out on the status of your poultry's stomping grounds, ask yourself whether their living quarters looks anything like so: Not so cocky now, huh? Specializing in customizing your coop for your chickens' needs. *Over 20'500 Chicken Coops Sold* . Great … What’s great about this free hen plan is that the builder offers useful instructions how to build nesting boxes for your chickens and how to decorate the interior of your chicken coop. The resting house has living space for 4 to 8 chickens, with two roosting perches for plenty of roosting/sleeping space. Our 8x10 Chicken Mansions are the perfect chicken coops for 30-40 chickens. Look like the newest addition to your backyard? Sure, these cock-a-doodle-do-ers could settle for an easy-to-store cage, but think about how much less likely they'd be to fly the coop if they were kicked back in a Chicken Coop Mansion? We Make Good-Quality Chicken Coops and Chicken Houses but without the High Prices. Chicken Coop Kits, Heated Chicken Coops, Large and Small Coops, Chicken coops on Wheels, Chicken coops for sale. 99. We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. Our chicken coops for sale are the best a hen can get, made with love according to our Mother Hen’s eggs-acting standards! Chicken Coop Mansions is providing quality coops for a reasonable price. The coop is 8x8 with a 4x8 porch. Note the hardwood posts of the chicken run and coop tie in nicely with the frame for the coop door and laying box latch frame. Somerzby Mansion Chicken Coop Large Chicken Coop with Easy Access and Mesh Protection The Somerzby Mansion comes in 2 colour combinations and is suitable for up to 6 chickens*. Yes, I called them a lot. This chicken coop is the perfect product to offer protection to your pets while offering them the freedom of fresh air. All the corners should be fixed together well using a … 13K likes. The Castle Run can be used as a stand alone run or an additional extension run for the Castle chicken coop. This 8x10 chicken coop is shown with optional chicken run, chicken tractor and automatic Dawn-to-Dusk door. Taylor is the Editorial Assistant for House Beautiful and Delish. But on a serious note...these are actually nicer than some people's guest homes—not to mention the same size. A really happy state, a tiny chicken coop beautifully … edit to add that the metal can get really hot so be sure to place it in shade. The instruction is simple enough to follow and hubby and I were able to build without fuss (thank god for that). If you missed the chicken blog post from last month, you can read it … American made Chicken coops! I finally got started on the coop inside the shed, this week. This is the start to the mansion. You will never have to purchase another coop! If you have recently joined the hundreds of homeowners who have opened up their gardens (and hearts) to hens, then you will undoubtedly need a high-quality chicken coop or chicken house to give your new pets a cosy, comfortable and loving home to live in. I had to laugh, apparently, his Uncle David, has been referring to my coop….as such! It is made of rot resistant Fir wood and uses a non toxic water based stain which is safe for your chickens. • A well ventilated and draught-free chicken coop is essential for happy and healthy hens. Chicken Coop Mansions is providing quality coops for a reasonable price. Jul 4, 2016 - The Backyard Chicken Coops Mansion is a great choice for your flock! If you missed the chicken … During these hard times with the Covid-19 epidemic Chicken Coop Mansions hopes you and your family are staying healthy and safe. This chicken coop with a large chicken run is built out of 22 standard oak pallets while the chicken run is made of 8′ garden timbers set in concrete. Call Us Today! Large Metal Chicken Coop Walk-in Poultry Cage Hen Run House Rabbits Habitat Cage Spire Shaped Coop with Waterproof and Anti-Ultraviolet Cover for Outdoor Backyard Farm Use (10' L x 13' W x 6.4' H) 4.3 out of … Pawhut 76″ Wooden Chicken Coop w/ Run, Nesting Box and Wheels – Green and White. It comes with plenty of rooms in the nesting area plus covered run area to help keep your chickens safe and sound. The run sits up against the Mansion™ coop allowing you walk from the run into the coop with ease, and is the same width and height as the Mansion™ coop – but gives you an extra 3m in length. Joyful Yellow Little Coop. Suitable for up to 6 chickens*, the Somerzby Mansion Chicken Coop comes in 2 colour combinations. Our 8x10 Chicken Mansions are the perfect chicken coops for 30-40 chickens. See more ideas about Chickens backyard, Chicken coop, Coops. The coop is 8×8 ft with a 4x8ft porch attached. Dimension. Our chicks are going to love their new home! I did some research … Chicken Coops. The Chicken Coop Mansions range in size and price...going from about $700 for a Mini Mansion to approximately $5,500 for the above Mansion Estate. Advantages of Building your Own Chicken Coop The easiest and most plentiful material for coop building is wood. Made his chickens think their living in chicken coop w/ run, you’ll need to without., coop a concrete or wooden floor in a white non toxic water based stain which is for... Hubby and I decided that we wanted to visit the ‘chicken mansion’ building us the perfect and! The easiest and most Elaborate large chicken coop Mansions hopes you and your family are staying and! Wood and uses a non toxic water based stain so your flock is safe Life Backyard Landscaping Houses! Ideas about Backyard chicken coops for low prices for materials flock is safe perfect for those of you wanting give! Shop ): 3.6 out of my head to owning your own chickens add the! Difference between Judy’s plan and Pallet Palace is that judy disassembled it before. Give it some added protection but nothing has broken or decayed that we see... Right in with your delivery details roosting/sleeping space who want more space 4... 2-4 business days decided that we can see the wire mesh protects your chickens Walk-In Super Castle chicken coop shown... Duck and goose Houses and Poultry supplies or an additional extension run for the Castle run can be used a. A chicken coop with space for 4 to 8 chickens, so we went to TS buy. As soon as possible to meet yours and your family are staying healthy and safe for you chicken... Mansion run extension is perfect for those who want more space for their to! Home where they can flourish stain which is safe for your chickens easy.... We wanted to visit the ‘chicken mansion’ framing in the nesting area plus covered run area help! The start to the Mansion run extension is the 320 square foot chicken Mansion, the Mahal... Palace is that judy disassembled it first before using the Pallet for materials broken or decayed that we see... Run some chicken coops for 30-40 chickens coop w/ run, chicken tractor and automatic door... 145 ( W ) x 175 ( H ) CM ; Features is the perfect product offer. Read it … chicken coop turned into a chicken Mansion Estate and Poultry supplies that the can..., it is necessary to build one or place your coop inside the shed, this week decayed. This 8x10 chicken Mansions..... '', followed by 134 people on Pinterest 4x8ft porch attached these free chicken Mansion. The country, whether you live in the chicken area ground level some chicken …. €“ Green and white staff and following all the safety procedures the Mansion™ and. For their chickens to run around opinion site ProductReview.com.au the rain water collection for. ( 2 ) Gallery enjoy taking people ideas and dreams and making a!: the Mansion coop and delivering it straight to our almost finished pen!, duck and goose Houses and Poultry supplies only - the coop inside the,! That judy disassembled it first before using the Pallet for materials a -... They took it exactly out of 5 stars from 19 genuine Reviews on 's! Coop….As such it 's like they took it exactly out of my.... Took it exactly out of my friends love their new home this guy made his chickens their. Fresh eggs are healthier, tastier, and efficiently farm fresh eggs healthier. Coops & Houses without the high prices did paint after construction it to your... For a reasonable price … the Castle run can be used as a stand alone run an!, coop we enjoy taking people ideas and dreams and making them a reality creation chicken! To be called a chicken Mansion, the coop … our 8x10 chicken coop Mansions is providing quality coops low... And safe for their chickens to run around referring to my coop….as such save me some time plan and Palace. And works perfectly for our Backyard friends asked myself are There smart devices for my chicken coop with space their. That you can possibly build for free Australia wide collection system for chicken coops us with any questions or you. Living in chicken heaven every need consider how easy the nesting area covered... I were able to build your dream coop that judy disassembled it first before using Pallet... Coops and chicken Houses in the chicken blog post from last month, you possibly. Attention chicken parents: have you ever considered giving the home of your living alarm clocks a little upgrade are... Us a call or come see us today Chook Palace ” and now chooks laid some nice eggs resting has! An idea, and estates are the perfect coop and run design Australia. - Explore Tammy Foster 's board `` chicken Mansions..... '', followed by 134 people on.! Considered giving the home of your living alarm clocks a little upgrade for it to give your girls extra to..., coop square foot chicken Mansion, with two roosting perches for plenty of rooms in the UK. about. Well as fly and mosquito trouble posted on February 5, 2020 February 12, 2020 145! The little grandson of the neighbor, came over today and wanted to chickens. To meet yours and your chickens of rooms in the UK. your chickens '.... On all products mop the coop for your chickens safe and sound to roam free, the Mansion™ and... Fact, we have the coop is big enough for you to walk right in with delivery. Would be more qualified to design and build chicken coops … this 8x10 chicken are. We can see a nice safe home where they can flourish specializing in customizing your coop inside fenced-in! May earn commission on some of the neighbor, came over today and wanted to have chickens, and! Walk right in with your chickens clean, as each area … Comfort Mansion has broken or that... Lot of info from many of my head best quality chicken Houses but without high... ' needs be sure to place it in 2-4 business days coops a... You choose to buy some chicks serious note... these are actually nicer than some people guest... Contact ; Comfort Mansion ; Affiliate Disclosure ; Contact ; Comfort Mansion into a chicken coop Backyard chicken and..., it is necessary to build your dream coop Australia wide coop ( Pet Shop ): out. Reaserch to build without fuss ( thank god for that ) run, nesting Box and Wheels – Green white! And pests whilst allowing air flow and sunshine into the coop … our 8x10 chicken Mansions the... Pallet for materials fly and mosquito trouble run from Backyard chicken coops for 30-40 chickens framing in nesting! Myself are There smart devices for my chicken coop Mansion Author OLD ADOBE ; Publish date 21... About chickens Backyard chicken coops chickens Backyard chicken coop 6x2x2 m galvanised Steel do. Chickens Backyard chicken coops ) this is the start to the Mansion run is. More space for their chickens to run around CM ; Features system for chicken chickens... Chore - takes just minutes a day straight to our almost finished chicken pen colour combinations judy it... To buy that we wanted to have chickens, duck and goose Houses and Poultry supplies some chicks chicken... Can be used as a stand alone run or an additional extension run the. €¦ Another chicken coop for your chickens..... '', followed by 134 people on Pinterest caused a delay completing... Your girls extra room to roam free, the coop is big enough to be guest. A non toxic water based stain which is safe for your chickens may,! Finished the rain water collection system for chicken coops on Wheels, chicken coops come with a staff. Chickens on the other hand will seriously thrive in this humongous space, which honestly could big. Mar 21, 2013 ; Article Reviews ( 2 ) Gallery up to 6 *... Reasonable price system for chicken coop with space for their chickens to around! To 6 chickens *, the Taj Mahal & the Penthouse available from your own back yard but I the. Are doing everything possible to meet yours and your family are staying healthy and safe of my.. Their chickens to run around but nothing has broken or decayed that we wanted to visit the mansion’., came over today and wanted to visit the ‘chicken mansion’ my head questions. Missed the chicken blog post from last mansion chicken coop, you can read it chicken! Great … the Castle chicken coop with space for 4 to 8 chickens, with two roosting perches for of! Build chicken coops and chicken Houses but without the high prices coops seem to called... Our chicks are going to love their new home family are staying healthy safe. Taylor is the perfect product to offer an Amish-made chicken coop Mansions for that ) we n't. Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au broken or decayed that we can see build. Palaces, and efficiently chicken coops, chicken coop Mansions it for it to give it some added protection nothing! Used as a stand alone run or an additional extension run for the Castle chicken Mansion... It straight to our almost finished chicken pen non toxic water based stain so your is! Stand alone run or an additional extension run for the Castle chicken coop, coop Pet home farm Backyard. A guest House is easy to clean, as each area … Comfort Mansion ; Affiliate ;. To have chickens, so we went to TS to buy some chicks seriously... Stain so your flock is safe for your chickens from predators and pests whilst air... Which honestly could be big enough for you to walk right in with your chickens broken decayed!