obj1 = turtle.Turtle() Use for loop to iterate over the words present in the array. string.join(iterable) In Python, there is no pre-defined feature for character data types, as every single character in python is treated as a string by itself. for iterator in var_c: Essentially, the for loop is only used over a sequence and its use-cases will vary depending on what you want to achieve in your program. String, List or Tuple objects can be used to create an Iterator. print(" Code enters while loop ") obj1.penup() print( " DEL - Delete a file Type ") The common strategy behind while loops are they execute a set of statements until the given condition is satisfied. if choice == 'END': Loops iterate above a block of code pending expression in testis false, but when there is an instance where we need to stop the loop without a check to the condition that is were the loop control statements come into play. An example of for loop with a list of five numbers 4. Description. obj1.forward(panel_y / 2) I wrote about this in the previous Python For Loops tutorial. Python provides three ways for executing the loops. To iterate over a series of items For loops use the range function. play_arrow. In Python, there is no C style for loop, i.e., for (i=0; i 0 and “e” -> 1 , “y” … Introduction Loops in Python. exit var_b = 2 Key_elements.append(element), for x in range(0,var1): for i in range(len(t)): var1=int(input("Count of elements for the dictionry:")), for x in range(0,var1): for iterating_variable#2 in sequence#2: Let us go through the loop control statements briefly. For traversing a sequential statement set these loops are implied. It joins each element of an iterable (such as list, string, and tuple) by a string separator (the string on which the join() method is called) and returns the concatenated string.. listfile(types) To iterate over words of a string, Split the string. 0 votes. In Python for loop is used if you want a sequence to be iterated. Indentation is used to determine the body of the nested loops. Tutorials, references, and examples are constantly reviewed to avoid errors, but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. Loops iterate above a block of code pending expression in testis false, but when there is an instance where we need to stop the loop without a check to the condition that is were the loop control statements come into play. a list or a string. Now we want the following characters to be replaced in that string, Replace all occurrences of ‘s’ with ‘X’. The string is a collection of characters which may contain spaces, alphabets or integers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Suppose we have a string, sample_string = "This is a sample string". Python For Loop. We need to perform many different operations, also known as string preprocessing like removing the unnecessary spaces, counting the words in a string, making the string in the same cases (uppercase or lowercase).In this article, we will learn how to count words in a string in python. Python Overview Python Built-in Functions Python String Methods Python List Methods Python Dictionary Methods Python Tuple Methods Python Set Methods Python File Methods Python Keywords Python Exceptions Python Glossary ... Looping Through a String. Indentation starts the loop and the line from which it starts to be unindented represents the end of the mentioned loop. When do I use for loops? Python for loop example 3: Iterating over a String. endeavourNext += t[i], iterator += 1 In Python, there is not C like syntax for(i=0; i