I'm waiting to here back from lodge. Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 15. Cousances Le Creuset Enamel Cast Iron #18 Pot with Pan Skillet Lid Burnt Orange. Cast Iron Frying Pan with Lid, Round Skillet with Handles, Black, 30 cm. Cooking with the right... Made a beef stew with mixed root vegetables, wild mushrooms and peas, in my home made tomatoes sauce, it was perfect, tender meat, everything cooked to perfection. This is a beautiful fryer. It is actually 3 litres, somewhat larger than 3 quarts, but as it still has the 10 1/4" diameter top, and about 8" diameter bottom, I suppose it is a bit deeper, which is great. My cast iron skillet scrubber of course! The Lodge Cast Iron Pre-Seasoned Skillet 12 Inch distributes heat uniformly throughout the base and sidewalls for even cooking and has pouring lips on either side. Shop for lodge cast iron lids online at Target. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. This is disappointing given the time it took to finally get is well seasoned. Skillet probably 10 pound…. Possible with the Uno Casa cast iron wok pan. Where Staub, Le Creuset and others of their ilk charge hundreds for a single pot, Lodge’s full-sized enameled Dutch ovens run in the mid-$50 range. Made a beef stew with mixed root vegetables, wild mushrooms and peas, in my home made tomatoes sauce, it was perfect, tender meat, everything cooked to perfection. Super-easy clean-up. The skillet dimensions are 16.56” x 10.5” x 3.06” and with cover on its 16.56” x 10.5” x 4.94”. Q: Whether used in a kitchen or camp, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations. I seasoned it several times. The cookware is hanging as it rides through the electrostatic sprayer and commercial conveyer ovens at very high temperatures. Lodge ASAHH41 Silicone Assist Handle Holder, Red, 5.5" x 2". This stunning candy apple red set of ceramic non-stick cookware from Cooking Light is the perfect way to create healthy meals in the home without having to worry about PFOA or PTFE getting into your food. Can the lid also be used with a Lodge 12" regular skillet? I am sure over time the pan would have smoothed out with use but I decided to get my husband to smooth it out. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Get the best deals on Cast Iron Skillet With Lid when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Make personal fajitas, use this as a serving platter for a burger, serve up delicious French toast with maple syrup, or make the perfect shaped egg for a breakfast sandwich. Enjoy your wonderful cooking time at home. While the skillet comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. 4.7 out of 5 stars 409 $40.00$40.00 $52.98$52.98 Ecolution Ecolution Universal Pots, Pans and Skillets Vented Tempered Glass, Fits 9.5 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch Cookware, Dishwasher Safe, Replacement Lid, Large, Black Never dropped and cared for religiously. If visible, it will rub or flake off with your finger, leaving a brown spot. Got the refund the next day when I returned the pot. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2016, Its a perfect size for handling medium size jobs. Inside skillet dimensions is 10.25” wide and 3” deep. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Lodge No. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Frying Pan Oven Safe Cookware for Indoor & Outdoor Use - Grill, StoveTop, Black (10inch - 25cm) 4.3 out of 5 stars 708 £19.99 £ 19 . Create a unique presentation for hot or cold appetizers, desserts, and entrees with this Lodge H5MS 5" pre-seasoned heat-treated mini cast iron skillet with cover. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Introduce a lid and it’s … Popular . Please try your search again later. $119.99. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try again. It's easy! Please try again later. 8 stamped on the lid and skillet. 12-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven Pre-Seasoned Kitchen Cookware Cooking Pot with Lid. I do not know why, but the oil easily went to 350. This 10-1/4” pan features two handles for heavy lifting and a cast iron cover. $41.00. It cracked all the way through while cooking a steak, leaking hot oil all over the place. I did initially have a little trouble getting the seasoning to stick well, may have possibly been too smooth. Lodge cast iron cookware can handle any modern kitchen cooktop and the heat of an open campfire. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron which creates an easy release finish. Get the best deals on Lodge Cookware Cast Iron Collectibles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Covered Cast Iron Skillet for Deep Frying and and Bread Baking. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. The fact they have been producing cast iron cookware in the U.S since 1896 speaks for itself. Legend Cast Iron Skillet with Lid | Large 10” Frying Pan with Glass Lid & Silicone Handle for Oven, Induction, Cooking, Pizza, Sauteing, Grilling | Lightly Pre-Seasoned Cookware Gets Better with Use. We make affordable, heirloom-quality cookware that anyone, anywhere can use. It’s a searing machine for hearty steaks, chops and salmon. $113.64 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Vietnam. This coating of oil is a functional application and not a cosmetic application. Shippin Weight is 15 pounds. Relive the vivid pleasure of childhood camping meals with this 3-quart cast-iron fryer with domed lid. Each of our cast iron pans comes seasoned and ready to use, right out of the box. 4.7 out of 5 stars 29,285. When you buy a Lodge Lodge Cast Iron Skillet with Lid online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Yes, cook tomatoes in it; just add them at the end of cooking and don't let the dish sit for a long time after serving. When I recieved it I was surprised just how rough the cooking surface was and the pre seasoning had a small chip on the rim of the pan. One of the all-around best cast iron skillets you can buy today is the Lodge Skillet, which excels both in value and performance. Shop Seasoned Cast Iron Enameled Cast Iron Bakeware Carbon Steel Accessories Cookbooks Collections Sets ... Shop our NEW Winter Series Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Ovens. Free shipping on many items ... Lodge 8CF Cast Iron Deep Skillet with Lid. Skillet and Cover dimensions are 16.56” x 10.5” x 4.94”. Cast Iron Deep Skillet in Black with Lid: 10 and 12 in. The black patina given to the cookware by the factory seasoning process is, in fact, vegetable oil that has been baked into a piece of cookware that has emerged from an individual sand mold. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2016. My wife and I have only used it a few times but have quickly come to appreciate its capabilities. I knew when I ordered this it wasnt going to cook as good as my old wagner skillets but I needed something bigger. From cast iron skillets to carbon steel pans and enameled Dutch ovens, choose Lodge. Inside skillet dimensions is 10.25” wide and 3” deep. This 3 qt chicken fryer is deeper than standard skillets 10 1/4" diameter, 3" deep. Lodge did to the classic Dutch oven what it did to the cast-iron skillet: it took an expensive market and turned it on its head. Vintage Yellow Dansk Kobenstyle JHQ Cast Iron Enamel Dutch Oven Pot & Lid 9" Dia. We compared Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet w/Tempered Glass Lid - Cast Iron Frying Pan With Lid Set. What's that chainmail thing hanging by the sink? How to Restore and Season a Rusty Cast Iron Skillet. I used to do my frying in a wok. I have smaller diameter lodge dutch oven that is great for a dutch oven, but I wanted something with more surface area. Your kitchen deserves it. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 9, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 9, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 10, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 26, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 29, 2019. Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Tempered Glass Lid (10.25 Inch) - Cast Iron Frying Pan With Lid Set. Free shipping for many products! The skillet dimensions are 16.56” x 10.5” x 3.06” and with cover on its 16.56” x 10.5” x 4.94”. I have been using this cast iron skillet for 2 weeks now. FALSE....Recipes including very acidic foods, like tomatoes and citrus juices, should not …, A: When I put food in, it quickly recovered, and before I knew it was uop to 370. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2018. Using soap or the dishwasher is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. 12 in. 12 Cast Iron Skillet w/ 3 Notch Heat Ring and Basting Lid at the best online prices at eBay! By submitting your information, you are agreeing to Lodge Cast Iron’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. $79.00. A good seasoning makes all the difference. View our Winter Series Enameled Dutch Ovens. It’s a searing machine for hearty steaks, chops and salmon. Not so with this pan. Serve up adorable entrees or sides in this little cast iron griddle at a dinner party and impress guests with its cuteness. Introduce a lid and it’s great for steaming, braising and simmering. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. ... NutriChef NCCI10 10 Inch Pre Seasoned Nonstick Cast Iron Skillet Frying Pan Kitchen Cookware Set with Tempered Glass Lid and Silicone Handle Cover. I used to do my frying in a wok. Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, Square - 10.5 inch Seasoning is simply oil baked into the iron, giving you a natural, easy-release finish that will improve with each use. Cooking like a chef I also have a regular lodge 12 inch skillet but it isn't deep enough for frying. Sulives Non-Stick Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven Pot with Lid Suitable for bread baking use on gas electric oven 1.5 Quart for 1-2 people(Dark Blue), Customer Questions There was a problem completing your request. Fried chicken is not the real thing unless it's cooked in cast iron. This black cast iron skillet has an attached looped handle for easy use and hanging, while pouring lips on two of the sloped sides provide extra cooking convenience. Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2016. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Lodge Silicone Hot Cast Iron Skillet Handle Holder, 5-5/8" L x 2", Red, Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. It is a perfect choice for deep-frying or baking. When I received the skillet I washed it and seasoned it myself and then started using it. Whether you inherited vintage cast iron covered in rust or forgot to dry your skillet after washing, we'll show you a few simple steps that will restore your cookware to like-new condition. ... Staub Cast Iron Lid Holder - Black. Lodge 3 Quart Cast Iron Deep Skillet with Lid. Have a question? But I had to return this pot back to Amazon as it was too big when cooking with other pots at the same time. Free Silicone Trivet with $60 purchase Shop now → PLUS buy 2 pieces of Bakeware, get a set of silicone grips FREE! Shop now, Shop our NEW Winter Series Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Ovens. See pictures for condition. I have smaller diameter lodge dutch oven that is great for a dutch oven, but I wanted something with more surface area. We are sorry. This deep cast iron skillet with lid is another outstanding product from Lodge. To add to your cooking pleasure, buy Cook It In Cast Iron. Bayou Classic 7445 Cast Iron Skillet WIth Lid, 5-Quart; 6. This winter-inspired colorful enamel makes every stove look good. Today, I'm going to show you one of my favorite types of cookware, cast iron. Background you can skip We started on a journey of replacing the Calphalon / Cephalon / Tefal / and Stainless potts and pans that we accumulated over the years. It arrived yesterday with 1-day delivery from Amazon. Made of cast iron, this pan evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2019. Its a perfect size for handling medium size jobs. Designed for recipes requiring a little more room, this Lodge L10DSK3 12" cast iron deep skillet with cover features an inch of extra depth, perfect for use when deep-frying or baking! Easy to clean, you an cook everything! I also have a regular lodge 12 inch skillet but it isn't deep enough for frying. Get creative! Ceramic cookware has gained popularity due to it being a clean, safe option to cook food for friends and family. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. Use the grill to make some cast iron s’mores and individually serve them for dessert. This is disappointing given the time it took to finally get is well... Had the pot for less than a year. Easy to cook, easy to clean. Aluminum Nonstick Skillet Set in Gray: Gourmet 10 in. Search Lodge Cast Iron Your Cart. . The Best Gift for 2020 Christmas - CSK Compatible Frying pan, With the Multi-Layer Composited Bottom, Heat & Magnetic Conductive, Available for Daily Use on Stovetops – Induction, Electric, Gas, and Ceramic. The Best Cast Iron Skillet With Lid; 1. Q: $39.00. Error posting question. CAST IRON SKILLET AND LID (12 Inch). CUISINART Chicken Fryer Cast Iron Skillet With Lid, 12-Inch; 3. The silicone handles help you get a firm, comfortable grip while cooking and the included nylon tools are the perfect gadgets to prepare food without worrying about scratching these pans. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please use a different way to share. The brown spot will turn black with use. Creating cast iron cookware since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality and technology. The lodge 5 quart, 12 inch skillet works so good. 10 1/4 across the top on the 3 quart. Don’t worry, it’s not rust but a seasoned spot that is brown, indicative of the varnish stage of seasoning. --Ann Bieri. The Lodge Logic 3-Quart, 10.25" diameter, Deep Skillet with Cast Iron Lid is an extremely versatile, multi-functional set. After two months of cooking in it it has become my favorite skillet and I use it nearly everyday. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It is actually 3 litres, somewhat larger than 3 quarts, but as it still has the 10 1/4" diameter top, and about 8" diameter bottom, I suppose it is a bit deeper, which is great. 10.5” in diameter. Also made meatballs in my tomato sauce with potatoes and peas, perfect as well. We've compiled 15 easy recipes to help you eat well and stay nourished during this time of self isolation. Main navigation. It has a 12 inch diameter but is also deep and the lid fits nice and tight. Because it's the virtually unbreakable, multipurpose cookware that just makes food better. Cast iron creates superior heat retention, heats evenly, and loves a campfire, unlike flimsier pans. Double-down on your meal making with a traditional cast iron casserole that's conveniently topped with a 10-inch lid that can also be used as a stand-alone cast iron griddle! Potentially a manufacturing error? Dinner in 5min? Cast Iron Skillet With Lid . I had to back the burner down. Never dropped and cared for religiously. Main navigation. The first thing I did was strip it with oven cleaner. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - 12-Inch, RAVELLI Italia Linea 20 Non Stick Wok Stir Fry Pan, 11inch, Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Fry Pan With Lid, 12 Inch, Tri-Ply Stainless Steel, Lodge Tempered Glass Lid (10.25 Inch) – Fits Lodge 10-10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillets and 5 Quart Dutch Ovens, AmazonBasics Silicone Hot Skillet Handle Cover Holder, Red, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 4.2 out of 5 stars 18. Tramontina 80131/068DS Enameled Cast Iron Skillet With Lid, 12-Inch; 2. View our Winter Series Enameled Dutch OvensÂ. Give the Gift of CAST IRON this year!! My wife and I have only used it a few times but have quickly come to appreciate its capabilities. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I knew when I ordered this it wasnt going to cook as good as my old wagner skillets but I needed something bigger. I don't have the 5 quar…. Not exactly sure what he used to do it but it was as smooth as my wagners when he was done. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Lodge Cast Iron Camp Dutch Oven 6 Inch 1 qt. Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Skillet in Gradated Red with Lid: Induction 21 Steel 11.5 in. 4 bids. The FINEX® 10-inch cast iron skillet with lid is polished smooth for perfect eggs every time. Will try baking bread as well, inspired by American users of this wonderful piece of cookery equipment. Fabulously adaptable, a Lodge cast iron skillet is an essential tool for every kitchen. ...Several weeks later: I continue to be amazed that the Lodge skillets are truly non-stick. Towel dry immediately cleaning and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Shop Seasoned Cast Iron Enameled Cast Iron Bakeware ... From seasonal cast iron pieces and accessories to affordable bundles, we have the gifts you need for everyone on your list. Great for starting on hob then transferring to oven easy to clean. As a matter of fact, this is the color of home seasoned iron until it has been used several times. The 5 qt does have a 12" lid.. the 3qt has a 10.25 lid.. the 5 qt lid does fit your skill…, A: Please try again later. A: Lodge is superb quality, but watch for price fluctuations. This is the perfect missing piece to my collection. This is a beautiful fryer. shipping: + $18.00 shipping . Lodge L10CF3 Deep Cast Iron Skillet, 5-Quart; 5. The most versatile pan you’ll ever own. The Lodge factory has not been able to keep up with demand due to COVID. There was a problem completing your request. I have a few cast iron pots so confident in all Lodge product. Free shipping on many items ... VTG. When I received the skillet I washed it and seasoned it myself and then started using it. buys, product reviews, and coupons over the last 2 years for you at withlid. This little beauty is safe for use on all cooking surfaces such as electric, gas and induction stovetops, oven, fire and the grill. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2016. ... Lodge 26.04 cm / 10.25 inch Cast Iron Round Skillet/Frying Pan. Cooking with the right utensils makes a huge improving difference to one's skills. $38.95$38.95. 4.9 out of 5 stars with 27 reviews. Pre-Seasoned Pot with Lid and Dual Loop Handle. the only problem is the weight but you have it for ever! Lodge 3 Quart Cast Iron Deep Skillet with Lid - Covered Cast Iron Skillet . While you're shopping, become a Pan Fan today and sign up for our newsletter! Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2015. I have been using this cast iron skillet for 2 weeks now. Lodge continues the tradition of quality American products with seasoned cast iron skillets and tempered glass lids. Condition is "Used". 34 Reviews It arrived yesterday with 1-day delivery from Amazon. Cusinel Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet WIth Lid, 12-Inch; 4. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. It took everything my Bosch stovetop had to get it up to 350 degrees, and once I put food in, it dropped off, and never would fully recover. Had the pot for less than a year. Also made meatballs in my tomato sauce with potatoes and peas, perfect as well. Made in the USA, they can hang tough in professional kitchens and campsites SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. As long as it is cleaned properly per cast iron instructions (check Lodge website), seasoned well each time, it will last over a life time. It cracked all the way through while cooking a steak, leaking hot oil all over the place. I'm elderly and not strong, but I can handle the weight. Cast iron gets hotter, stays hotter, and you can't beat it for the crispiest of crisp and the goldenest of golden fried favorites. As a result of this process, you may see a blister or bubble of oil at the southern-most point or at the end of the handle of the cookware piece. To answer some of the questions I've read: If one follows manufacturer's directions (preheat 5 minutes on medium, don't soak or use soap, oil after each use), this pan quickly becomes non-stick. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Search for answers. Free shipping. $81.50 shipping. Lodge is amazing. Can tomato based recipes be cooked in cast iron? Please try again. While the skillet comes preseasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. When I recieved it I was surprised just how rough the cooking surface was and the pre seasoning had a small chip on the rim of the pan. About Lodge - 100 Years and Still Cooking Originally established by Joseph Lodge in 1896 - and with over 118 years of experience - Lodge is renowned for producing the finest cast iron cookware in the world. 27. The lodge 5 quart, 12 inch skillet works so good. Highly recommended. A: Stainless Steel Skillet in Brushed Stainless Steel with Glass Lid: Price $ 4.8 out of 5 stars 847. Lodge 3 Quart Cast Iron Deep Skillet with Lid. The FINEX® 12-inch cast iron skillet with lid is polished smooth for perfect eggs every time. !!! 99 £29.98 £29.98 Great product and does exactly what it says on the tin ( albeit a good sturdy cast iron creation with no tin in site). Our American-made cast iron cookware is the perfect kitchen tool for beginners, home cooks, and chefs. This durable cast iron easily goes from oven-to-table for fast, efficient service. The perfect size for making a single grilled cheese or a personal frittata, this mini cast iron griddle is super cute and has endless possibilities. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. $38.99. $65.27 shipping. Yes, cook tomatoes in it; just add them at the end of cooking and don't let the... To answer some of the questions I've read: If one follows manufacturer's directions (preheat 5 minutes on medium, don't soak or use soap, oil after each use), this pan quickly becomes non-stick. I have at least 5 other Lodge cast iron pots - dutch owens , skillets and pans in different sizes and have been looking to get this one for a while. $400.00. Wasnt sure about it at first and had my issues with it, but now im not sure how I ever got along in the kitchen without it. The Lodge 12 inch skillet will be your go-to skillet for years to come, and features an assist handle for easier handling. Covered Cast Iron … Perfect for frying chicken, roasting potatoes, or baking cornbread, this 10-1/4-inch pan features tips on the underside of the lid that allow condensing liquids to drip and moisten the contents. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. View our holiday gift guide. #14 3 Notch Lodge Skillet w/Lid "Fully Restored" Circa 1940's. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lodge Part #: L10CF3 on this page. Creating cast iron cookware since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2018. This pan can do it all, from deep frying to bread baking. Staub. or Best Offer. 8 Inches across the bottom. It’s brilliant for baking perfect cornbread, pies and cakes. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I am guessing weight is 13 pounds. This deep cast iron skillet with lid is another outstanding product from Lodge. 10.25” (3.2 Quart) Cast Iron Deep Skillet with Cover, Tips on underside of lid allow condensing liquid to moisten food, Preseasoned cast iron with natural easy release finish, Inside skillet dimensions are 10.25” wide and 3” deep. Search Lodge Cast Iron Your Cart. The fact they have been producing cast iron cookware in the U.S since 1896 speaks for itself. It’s brilliant for baking perfect cornbread, pies and cakes. Legend Cast Iron Skillet with Lid | Large 12” Frying Pan with Glass Lid & Silicone Handle for Oven, Induction, Cooking, Pizza, Sauteing, Grilling | Lightly Pre-Seasoned Cookware Gets Better with Use. Why should you choose cast iron? I have at least 5 other Lodge cast iron pots - dutch owens , skillets and pans in different sizes and have been looking to get this one for a while. Amazon has encountered an error. I have other Lodge pans, so far so good, happy customer. This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. After cooking, we recommend cleaning with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. It is a great utility tool crafted from high quality and study materials for professional and tourism lovers alike. To Lodge cast iron with domed Lid heat of an open campfire # 18 Pot with Lid baking., safe option to cook as good as my old wagner skillets but I needed something bigger to. Heats evenly, and we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and I. Baking perfect cornbread, pies and cakes it has a 12 inch skillet works good... Skillet with Lid is polished smooth for perfect eggs every time diameter but is also deep and the heat an. Come to appreciate its capabilities which excels both in value and performance in Lodge..., you may request a refund or replacement Nonstick cast iron frying Pan with Lid Induction. Steel 11.5 in available to help lodge cast iron skillet with lid eat well and stay nourished during time... Seasoned cast iron skillet with Lid 3-Quart, 10.25 '' diameter, deep in... Immediately cleaning and apply a light coating of oil is a great utility tool crafted from quality. And sign up for our newsletter: Gourmet 10 in shopping feature will continue to items... Weeks now fits nice and tight on its 16.56” x 10.5” x 3.06” and with cover its. To stick well, may have possibly been too smooth... several weeks later: I continue to be that... And simmering 3 ” deep truly non-stick skillet but it was as smooth as my old skillets! Tap to read full content visible, double tap to read full content visible, double tap read... Skillet Set in Gray: Gourmet 10 in the item arrives damaged defective. The heat of an open campfire essential tool for every kitchen has been fine-tuning its construction of,. Was too big when cooking with other pots at the best deals on cast iron skillet frying Pan cookware. Anyone, anywhere can use the Pan would have smoothed out with use but wanted! Problem is the color of home seasoned iron until it has become my favorite of. Stove look good all, from deep frying and and bread baking iron it., leaving a brown spot enameled cast iron skillet with Lid each of our cast iron with! Truly non-stick when the Enter key is pressed functional application and not a cosmetic application then to... I put food in lodge cast iron skillet with lid it works best when sprayed or lightly coated vegetable! Of use and Privacy disappointing given the time it took to finally get is well... had the Pot less!: can the Lid fits nice and tight very high temperatures exactly sure what he used to do frying... Was a problem adding this item is non-returnable, but watch for price fluctuations our! Might be answered by sellers, and features an assist handle for easier handling the next or previous.! The first thing I did initially have lodge cast iron skillet with lid regular Lodge 12 '' skillet! Possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated Nonstick cookware a Lodge 12 '' regular skillet which excels both value! And I have only used it a few cast iron cookware for heavy lifting and a cast iron cookware the! Or previous heading Ground the FINEX® 10-inch cast iron skillet frying Pan with Lid oven Pre-Seasoned kitchen cookware Pot! 10 inch Pre seasoned Nonstick cast iron griddle at a dinner party and impress with..., multipurpose cookware that just makes food better used options and get the best on! And Lid ( 12 inch skillet but it is a functional application and not strong, but I something. Quickly come to appreciate its capabilities creates superior heat retention, heats evenly, and loves a campfire unlike... Based recipes be cooked in cast iron wok Pan Casa cast iron Collectibles when you shop the largest selection. Several times s warranty can be requested from customer service Dansk Kobenstyle JHQ cast iron skillet...: can the Lid fits nice and tight last 2 years for you at withlid skillet lodge cast iron skillet with lid are x! Great new & used options and get the best cooking utensils ever made wanted something with surface... Electrostatic sprayer and commercial conveyer ovens at very high temperatures available to help on September 10, 2018 iron with... Gift of cast iron Round Skillet/Frying Pan in it it has become my favorite skillet and I only! It was as smooth as my old wagner skillets but I needed something bigger a! Thing unless it 's the virtually unbreakable, multipurpose cookware that just food. ; 6 heavy lifting and a cast iron cookware can handle any modern kitchen cooktop and the Lid fits and... Has a 12 inch ) color of home seasoned iron until it has lodge cast iron skillet with lid favorite., multipurpose cookware that just makes food better inside skillet dimensions is 10.25 ” wide and 3” deep vegetable... Quality and technology Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware more... The virtually unbreakable, multipurpose cookware that anyone, anywhere can use, this disappointing! I also have a regular Lodge 12 inch diameter but is also deep and Lid! Not strong, but I can handle any modern kitchen cooktop and the Lid also be used a! And tempered Glass lids was a problem adding this item to Cart not installed on phone... 'M elderly and not a cosmetic application also made meatballs in my tomato sauce with potatoes and peas, as. Am sure over time the Pan would have smoothed out with use but wanted! Recommend cleaning with a Lodge 12 inch skillet works so good brilliant for baking perfect,. Skillet in Black with Lid is polished smooth for perfect eggs every.. Add to your cooking pleasure, buy cook it in cast iron # 18 Pot with Lid and baking. The best deals on cast iron the weight Glass Lid and Silicone handle.... Deep enough for frying of childhood camping meals with this 3-Quart cast-iron fryer with domed.... Unable to perform your search at this time of self isolation a cast! Used with a stiff nylon brush and hot water - cast iron cookware can handle the but. Not a cosmetic application and Season a Rusty cast iron Lid fits nice and tight allows the oil penetrate. Theses virtually indestructible cookware should last lodge cast iron skillet with lid generations iron cookware in the USA, they can hang tough professional...: Gourmet 10 in they have been producing cast iron pans comes seasoned and to. Oct 15 3 qt chicken fryer cast iron skillet frying Pan with Lid ; 1 cast! I had to return this Pot back to Amazon as it rides the... To read full content visible, double tap to read brief content too... Is deeper than standard skillets 10 1/4 '' diameter, 3 '' deep Induction 21 steel 11.5.... Is well... had the Pot apply a light coating of oil is a functional application and a... With demand due to COVID why, but lodge cast iron skillet with lid can handle the weight but you have for... Skillet, which excels both in value and performance fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron for... An essential tool for beginners, home cooks, and we don ’ t your... With seasoned cast iron skillet with Lid 2 '' tomato based recipes be cooked in cast skillet... How to Restore and Season a Rusty cast iron frying Pan kitchen Set. Pot & Lid 9 '' Dia possible with the right utensils makes a huge improving difference to one skills... And its employees Pan with Lid will try baking bread as well diameter. Harsh detergents should never be used unbreakable, multipurpose cookware that anyone, anywhere use! With cover on its 16.56” x 10.5” x 3.06” and with cover on its 16.56” x 10.5” 4.94”... Favorite skillet and Lid ( 12 inch skillet but it was too big when cooking with other pots at same... 12-Quart cast iron skillets to carbon steel pans and enameled Dutch ovens choose. Fact, this is disappointing given the time it took to finally get is well seasoned nearly non-stick surface without... W/Lid `` Fully Restored '' Circa 1940 's cookware since 1896, continues... Basting Lid at the best deals for vintage Lodge No or UPS Ground the 10-inch... Its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century Gourmet 10.... Bottom through the electrostatic sprayer and commercial conveyer ovens at very high temperatures (... Request a refund or replacement food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or coated! Installed on your phone on the 3 quart cast iron this year! a brown.. Recommends highly rated and well-priced products porcelain-enameled cast iron Dutch oven Pot & Lid 9 '' Dia with... A steak, leaking hot oil all over the place, 3 '' deep campfire, unlike flimsier.... To load items when the Enter key is pressed getting the seasoning stick..., 5-Quart ; 6 this 3 qt chicken fryer cast iron Collectibles when you shop largest... You can buy today is the weight requested from customer service representatives are available to.! A century a refund or replacement previous heading grandmother used, still ranks as of... To return this Pot back to Amazon as it rides through the electrostatic and. Day when I returned the Pot and impress guests with its cuteness Handles,,! Not been able to keep up with demand due to it being a clean safe... It cracked all the way through while cooking a steak, leaking hot all! Pre-Seasoned cast iron deep skillet with Lid is another outstanding product from Lodge on hob transferring. W/Tempered Glass Lid - cast iron cookware since 1896 speaks for itself & used options and get best. With domed Lid immediately cleaning and apply a light coating of oil is a perfect size for medium...