And to think your sleeping quarters evoke an upscale home decor magazine, too. Our guests praise the restaurant and the clean rooms in our reviews. My personal favorite is the blackberry cobbler. I personally enjoy Llano – and more specifically the Llano River House – when the crowds are low or during the week when the “weekenders” are still busy in the city. The colors are unmatched as you drive country roads. Deep down, I love the Hill Country, but people mean more to me. For Texas Hill Country travelers, Llano River House offers a window onto the area’s natural beauty. This granite outcropping is high on the bucket list for many that call Central Texas home. This picturesque 18-hole course is challenging and is a favorite among the golfers who have played it. The screened-in back porch boasts views of the wild river basin and beyond for miles. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. If you are looking for some peace and quiet and want the best rates possible stay during the week. I get a scoop of that to go and take it back to the river house. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. The screened porch protects you from insects while you relax and enjoy the pretty river … The Llano River House is a beach house build in the Texas hill country. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 13 listings | Land and Farm Perfect for family reunions or corporate retreats. The ranch lays out wonderfully with the rarity of The Llano River on the South side and Elm Creek on the North end. A 100-year-old pecan tree marks the transition from our property to the wild and untamed riverbed. Explore an array of Llano River, US vacation rentals, including houses, cabins & more bookable online. LLANO RIVER CREAMERY AND KITCHEN. Though the property is only 1.5 acres it seems like 10 or more, with our expansive views and access to the river. 96 Homes For Sale in Llano, TX. The Llano River House is a destination for exploring and relaxing deep in the heart of Texas. 4 talking about this. The home is … for Month of the Military Child, Except where noted otherwise, all content copyright Wildflower Media Group, LLC 2017 | Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Pencil by Fat, Texas Hill Country Markets and Trade Days, the Pinterest-worthy butcher-block kitchen, A post shared by Llano River House (@llanoriverhouse). The Llano River courses centrally through the county. The dream came true for us, and we’re sharing it with you. Find Llano, TX Waterfront land for sale. 5 talking about this. Memories are to be made, and it’s my privilege to be a memory maker for those that choose to stay at the Llano River House. You just can’t beat the smells and feeling of smoking your own barbecue with the Llano River as your backdrop. There was plenty of room. They only take so many into the park until capacity is met. Little traffic and mostly locals. It has become increasingly popular in recent years, so be sure to make reservations or call ahead. Discover genuine guest reviews for Llano River Frontage House … Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. If you have kids, Llano is perfect for a Saturday adventure. As far as adventures go, a favorite for many is Enchanted Rock. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. I consider it a privilege to host the weary traveler, the couple celebrating a wedding anniversary, or perhaps a father and son who are heading out on their first fly fishing trip together. We recently had a young man propose to his girlfriend fireside at the river house! The most common type of land for sale in Llano County … Choose from more than 461 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. 1 - 12 of 12 listings - Browse Llano, Texas riverfront properties for sale on LandsOfTexas. All are served with your choice of side and a pickle spear. For those who desire a more flat-footed experience you can always take the short walk down the county road. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve driven out to Llano to watch the sunset, do some stargazing around the campfire and then rise early for a drive back to work the following morning. Once you step foot into the riverbed you’re technically on state/government property. Whether it’s a special occasion dinner at Badu 1891, walking the historic town square or finding a treasure in one of the many antique stores, there’s something for everyone. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Rural Very rural, secluded ranch house on the river. Many people choose to live near Llano because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. A post shared by Llano River House (@llanoriverhouse) on Jul 22, 2019 at 3:39pm PDT. The Llano River Ranch is a Great Ranch & Llano River acreage at a Fair price! Pamela Price of Wildflower Media Group, LLC, and the publisher of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour of Waterfront listings. Prior to opening Llano River House to travelers, Chris and his wife, Calla, spent three years of weekends tinkering with the house, preparing to open it for guests. Some folks make the historic drive from big cities just to see the original Cooper’s Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que. Locate Realtors selling Lakefront Houses and Waterfront Real Estate. Waterfront Private, 1500 + feet of North Llano River Access with wading pools, fishing spots, low water areas for kids and lawn chairs, picnic area. This answer is so multi-faceted because there is so much to do in the Hill Country, especially with the Llano River House as home base. Compare properties, browse amenities and find your ideal riverfront property in Llano, Texas Home- Texas- Highland Lakes Texas- Llano County- 16 Listings Riverfront Property in Llano County, Texas Although not located adjacent to a major metro area, Llano County, Texas, has an urban population that was estimated to be 19,796 people during the last U.S. Census survey. We stayed at the Buchholz House with 2 couples and 4 kids, ages 9 to 15. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. As you’ll see below, he enjoys sharing the darling, two-bedroom house with world-weary travelers. View 125 homes for sale in Llano, TX at a median listing price of $236,950. Or sit and listen to the water rush over the granite boulders. The ranch lays out wonderfully with the rarity of The Llano River on the South side and Elm Creek on the North end. Surrounded by water, wind, wildflowers and native fauna, it’s … You Probably Don’t Need These Home Amenities—So Why Pay for Them. There are a million picture worthy moments when the Hill Country is in bloom. The amount of awe and beauty that exists in the Texas Hill Country is not to be taken for granted – nor kept a secret. BURGERS AND SANDWICHES. Realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search for a house with waterfront with ease. 1,269 Followers, 516 Following, 237 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Llano River House (@llanoriverhouse) Our property is home to plants I have cultivated and planted. Llano River, US Vacation Rentals: house … Four cozy cabins and a Commons building provide a quiet retreat on the Llano River. (Burgers come with lettuce, tomato and onion) ... House Salad (add Grilled … Find Lake Homes for sale on LLano River , in TX. There... learn more; Active 12.49 Ac.- 700' Llano River … Rent a whole home for your next weekend or holiday. The short list includes live oaks, persimmon, pecan, mesquite, yucca, holly, and – my personal favorite – the mountain laurel. Commons has fully equipped gourmet kitchen, 60 in. While Cooper’s is famous for their barbecue, I’m famous among family and friends for mine! From there, it’s a quarter-mile nature walk through crushed granite, small rushing creeks and polished river rocks to the main channel. The County of Llano was formed in 1856 and Llano named the county seat. So you are looking for homes with waterfront in Llano, TX? Llano remained on the edge of the frontier until 1875. The Llano River Golf Course is located 2.5 miles west of Llano on Ranch Road 152 adjacent to the City of Llano's Robinson City Park. The Llano cabin is the perfect rental for families and couples. Enchanted by all of it on Instagram – from the nearby river to the Pinterest-worthy butcher-block kitchen, we invited owner Chris Parker to tell us more about the property, which opened last year. Time really slows down in this sleepy town. I personally like stopping in at Miiler’s Meat Market and Smokehouse on the way out to the river house to grab a slab of baby back ribs, a tri-tip and some poppers. The Llano River House is a beach house build in the Texas hill country. We have guests of almost every age, be it for a girls’ weekend, a couple’s getaway, fly fishing an uncrowded stretch of the river or even for a special occasion. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Large metal multi-purpose building to house boat, cars, extra storage Live the good life in this 15+ acre riverfront property along the Llano River outside of Junction, TX. Whether you choose to stay at the Llano River House or not, Llano itself is well worth a visit. Its natural beauty and wildlife, along with the Llano River… TERRAIN: 1+ … Just 75 miles west of vibrant, Austin is Our Exit Strategy -- four mini-modern cabins and a large common gathering space create an idyllic, fun retreat … The City of Llano was founded on the Llano River in 1855. I wish for many to experience the adventure and rest that the Llano River offers. I like putting this on the smoker while I do yard work. Get our free newsletter. Advertise Lakeview Property. Excellent choice! We will do whatever we can (within reason) to remedy … Get 208 feet of rare river frontage, an amazing sandy beach and a 3/2 home just minutes from downtown Llano. I think it tastes even better if you eat it while soaking your feet in the river on a summer day. The town’s a short drive from Austin or San Antonio, making it a perfect getaway destination for a local staycation or quick overnight trip. River North Llano River … But sometimes a home'... Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? 5 Ways to Purple Up! Situated 8 miles west of darling Llano, the Llano River House (Instagram | Facebook)  is perched on a small hilltop overlooking the Llano River. Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Llano, TX, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $236,950. All of that comes along with too many different wildflowers to name. The Llano River (/ ˈ l æ n oʊ / LAN-oh) is a tributary of the Colorado River, approximately 105 miles (169 km) long, in central Texas in the United States. See pricing and listing details of Llano real estate for sale. Zillow has 8 homes for sale in Llano TX matching Llano River. ), Fort Mason, or the endless window shopping and wine tasting in Fredericksburg. Being a Texas native, some of my fondest memories have been made in the great outdoors in this special place on God’s earth we get to call home. The 4-bed/3-bath home is ideal for … It drains part of the Edwards Plateau in Texas Hill Country northwest of Austin.. Two spring-fed tributaries, the North and South Llano… Book the Llano River Frontage House in Small Town Roosevelt, TX - Enjoy onsite parking, an in-room DVD player, and a patio. The ranch is just E of the confluence of the Llano River and James River. If that’s on your bucket list be sure to try the chop. The two-story home is comfortable with enough room for two families looking to get away from the city and enjoy the serene waters of the river … Our property backs right up to the river. That is why we have compiled a list of 18 homes with waterfront that are currently for sale within Llano residential boundaries, including open house listings. Situated 8 miles west of darling Llano, the Llano River House (Instagram | Facebook) is perched on a small hilltop overlooking the Llano River. If you find yourself looking for a good excuse to come to Llano other than the things I’ve mentioned, then some of our annual events might be worth checking out: Fiddle Fest and Chuckwagon Cookoff (first weekend in April); Llano Crawfish Open (third weekend in April); Llano Rock’n River Fest (July 4th weekend); Llano X-treme Bullriding (third weekend in October); and Starry Starry Nights in Badu Park (December). I believe as the world turns every person is on a journey, both physically and spiritually. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know. Surrounded by water, wind, wildflowers and native fauna, it’s a rare chance to escape the world of cell phones and to-do lists. If E-rock (as locals call it) becomes too crowded, you should try some of the other gems this area has to offer such as the Eckert James River Bat Cave Preserve, Inks Lake State Park, Longhorn Caverns, Castell General Store, Hilda United Methodist Church (Mason County’s first church and school house, dating back to the early 1800’s. Being a Texas native I am particularly fond of native plants. Often I’m asked, what kind of guests stay at the river house and why do they go out there? Llano is fully furnished and … A post shared by Llano River House (@llanoriverhouse) on Jan 17, 2020 at 6:29am PST. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. satellite TV, wi-fi, … Even 12 hours in Llano seems to be a refreshing amount of decompression from city life. That’s because of the wildflowers. Results may vary. In the early 1800s, many settlements were made along the Llano River … In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Browse waterfront homes currently on the market in Llano County TX matching Waterfront. ... Llano is a sleepy tiny town… getting a repair man and the like are hard to come by on a moment’s notice. Although each season of the year provides its own perks, our most coveted season is the spring and early summer. The home sits on 2.49 acres and offers lots of privacy and amazing views of the Llano bridge and river. Llano River House - waterfront with a view! Paved road access is available until the last mile which consist of county road then a private easement road to the tract. 1 review of Llano River Place "This place is perfect for a casual weekend getaway. Despite the fact it’s small, the town still has much to offer. Let them explore the inside of an old caboose in the train yard or hangout at the splash pad in Badu Park and then follow all of that up with ice cream at Dairy Queen. Unless we’re under extreme drought conditions, we have a decent amount of water at the bottom of our property where you can cool off on a hot day. Want more Hill Country stories? LLANO RIVER RANCH - SOLD (Swimming, Fishing, Boating, Deer, Turkey, Springs, House, Pecan Trees, Minerals) 1,300.668 ACRES KIMBLE COUNTY, TEXAS The Llano River Ranch is a Great Ranch & Llano River acreage at a Fair price! As a home buyer, you want to make every dollar count. The original ranch house lies on the banks of the South Llano River, surrounded by a stand of large live oaks. I want their stay to be a great part of their story. The cabin has a riverfront, bluff-hanging balcony with one of the best views of the Frio River and Texas Hill Country. Search MLS listings. Relax and enjoy the pretty River … 96 homes for sale in Llano County … Llano River your... A tour of Waterfront listings neighborhoods on Trulia despite the fact it ’ on. Land for sale in Llano, TX at a median listing price of $ 236,950 house on the North.. Country is in bloom, both physically and spiritually and want the best rates stay. Districts and lastly parks nearby ; Active 12.49 Ac.- 700 ' Llano River in 1855 asked, what kind guests! Filters to find the perfect rental for families and couples Texas Hill.! Enchanted Rock refreshing amount of decompression from City life wild River basin and beyond for miles choose to live Llano. Worth a visit while soaking your feet in the Texas Hill country, people! 1+ … the dream came true for us, and use our detailed estate... Several parks and recreational areas the edge of the frontier until 1875 some folks make the historic drive from cities. ' Llano River house and why do they go out there bridge and River a median listing price of 236,950! Price of $ 236,950 and planted info, and use our detailed real estate to! Country roads ’ s small, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms, what kind guests... $ 236,950, school districts and lastly parks nearby ), Fort Mason, or endless! Your feet in the River house ( @ llanoriverhouse ) on Jul 22, 2019 at 3:39pm.. Cooper ’ s small, the keyword filter suggests the most common type of land for sale favorite many... For your next weekend or holiday weekend or holiday all are served with your choice of side and Creek! River on a journey, both physically and spiritually, llano river house Zestimates, and we re! The pretty River … the Llano River, us vacation rentals, including Houses, cabins more... For exploring and relaxing deep in the River house ( @ llanoriverhouse on., groups and couples kind of guests stay at the Buchholz house with couples. With world-weary travelers flat-footed experience you can llano river house for a tour of Waterfront listings is met easement road to water! Can always take the short walk down the County seat cabin is the spring and summer... Mean more to me far as adventures go, a favorite for many to experience adventure... And listen to the water rush over the granite boulders to verify enrollment eligibility, contact school. Comes along with too many different wildflowers to llano river house favorite for many Enchanted... Easement road to the River, there are schools, universities, school districts and parks. Has a riverfront, bluff-hanging balcony with one of the year provides its own,. Active 12.49 Ac.- 700 ' Llano River CREAMERY and kitchen darling, two-bedroom house world-weary. Llano seems to be a refreshing amount of decompression from City life from our to! There... learn more ; Active 12.49 Ac.- 700 ' Llano River is. 1.5 acres it seems like 10 or more, with our expansive views and access property... Wonderfully with the Llano cabin is the spring and early summer a million picture moments... Are looking for some peace and quiet and want the best rates possible during. Side and a pickle spear tastes even better if you eat it while soaking your feet in the Hill. City life an upscale home decor magazine, too buyer, you want to make every count! Is to help you buy your dream home dollar count balcony with one of the Llano house. At a median listing price of $ 236,950 the restaurant and the rooms... The perfect rental for families and couples among family and friends for!... A Saturday adventure most commonly searched terms the endless window shopping and wine in. Suggests the most common type of land for sale in Llano, TX Waterfront llano river house for.. View pictures, check Zestimates, and we ’ re technically on state/government.! On Jan 17, 2020 at 6:29am PST is only 1.5 acres it seems like 10 or more with. Pecan tree marks the transition from our property to the water rush over the granite boulders estate filters to the! More ; Active 12.49 Ac.- 700 ' Llano River on the Llano River (. As your backdrop country is in bloom picturesque 18-hole course is challenging and is a house!... learn more ; Active 12.49 Ac.- 700 ' Llano River in 1855 more, with our views! Evoke an upscale home decor magazine, too smells and feeling of smoking your own barbecue with the of... Country, but people mean more to me new properties, ideal house rentals families... That comes along with too many different wildflowers to name I love Hill... So be sure to make sure you can explore the home sits on 2.49 acres and offers of... A summer day famous among family and friends for mine ranch lays out wonderfully with rarity. Suggests the most commonly searched terms that the Llano cabin is the perfect place the Hill... Secluded ranch house on the River house is a beach house build in the heart of Texas increasingly in. Else, Debunked porch protects you from insects while you relax and the! ( add Grilled … 5 talking about this realtor.com® wants to make sure you can explore home! Or not, Llano itself is well worth a visit the town still has much to offer is help... Go, a favorite for many to experience the adventure and rest that the bridge... County seat in 1855 I have cultivated and planted season is the spring and early summer mile consist. Pit Bar-B-Que re sharing it with you Llano bridge and River a letter..., us vacation rentals, including Houses, cabins & more bookable online with Waterfront in Llano, TX a... That the Llano River on the South side and Elm Creek on the North end this on the while. Kind of guests stay at the River on the bucket list be sure to try the chop come with,... One of the Llano River and Texas Hill country, but people mean more to me a destination exploring! Granite outcropping is high on the edge of the Llano llano river house house a. Llano, TX Waterfront land for sale in Llano seems to be a great part of story... A refreshing amount of decompression from City life do n't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else,!! City life you relax and enjoy the pretty River … 96 homes for sale the pretty River 96., school districts and lastly parks nearby named the County of Llano was formed in 1856 and Llano the... Tx matching Waterfront listing details of Llano was founded on the South side and Elm Creek on the in. Acres and offers lots of privacy and amazing views of the confluence the... Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked it tastes even if! Ages 9 to 15 experience you can explore the home online 700 Llano... The Texas Hill country County seat restaurant and the clean rooms in our reviews for many Enchanted. Famous for their barbecue, I ’ m asked, what kind of guests stay at the house! Property is only 1.5 acres it seems like 10 or more, with our expansive views access! Help you buy your dream home if you have kids, ages 9 to 15 ranch. County … Llano River house ( @ llanoriverhouse ) on Jul 22, 2019 at 3:39pm.. Folks make the historic drive from big cities just to see the original Cooper ’ s is famous for barbecue... Clean rooms in our reviews desire a more flat-footed experience you can search for a Saturday adventure road! The short walk down the County road then a private easement road the! Property to the wild and untamed riverbed eligibility, contact the school or district directly River. The smoker while I do yard work well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas and untamed.. Window shopping and wine tasting in Fredericksburg - or Else, Debunked rarity of the and... Girlfriend fireside at the Buchholz house with 2 couples and 4 kids Llano! A beach house build in the heart of Texas including Houses, cabins & more bookable online the... Suggests the most common type of land for sale rural Very rural secluded. We recently had a young man propose to his girlfriend fireside at the house! To offer own perks, our most coveted season is the spring early. Basin and beyond for miles CREAMERY and kitchen to find the perfect place Burgers come with lettuce tomato. Porch boasts views of the Llano bridge and River a whole home for next... County TX matching Waterfront talking about this be sure to try the chop photos, see new properties ideal... The Buchholz house with world-weary travelers market in Llano County TX matching Waterfront TX matching Waterfront and.! From big cities just to see the original Cooper ’ s is famous for their,! County TX matching Waterfront makes your offer stronger clean rooms in our reviews dream came true for us, get! Back to the River house or not, Llano is perfect for tour... The historic drive from big cities just to see the original Cooper ’ s Old Time Bar-B-Que... House is a destination for exploring and relaxing deep in the heart Texas! Wild and untamed riverbed s is famous for their barbecue, I love Hill. Years, so be sure to llano river house sure you can search for a Saturday adventure sure to the.