Oh wait... caramel cookies! I was very careful to place my order for the Little Debbie Caramel Bars and NOT the Salted Caramel Bars, unfortunately I received the Salted Caramel Bars. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This was to be part of a Mother's Day gift for my 80-year-old mother. Please try your search again later. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Click the store of your choice to purchase Little Debbie Salted Caramel Cookie Bars: ... Salted Caramel Cookie Bars. It's not worth the trouble to send them back. Is This Your Brand? Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. She loves the Caramel Bars but we can only find the Salted … There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Let me introduce you to the Little Debbie Caramel Cookies, a mouth watering snack that's good on the go. Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try again. Add browned butter to a mixing bowl and add sugars, mixing well with an electric mixer. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Filter by ambassador Little Debbie® Caramel Cookie Bars. Rich, creamy salted caramel and chocolate top crumbly cookies that are reminiscent of your favorite candy bar… Maybe you're visiting someplace new and want that taste of home from your favorite snack? This was to be part of a Mother's Day gift for my 80-year-old mother. What's better than caramel? Each box is packed with some of our favorite … There was a problem completing your request. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. : Calorie breakdown: 43% fat, 55% carbs, 2% protein. Unique personalized gift boxes for any occasions! Just put in the ZIP code of your location to find out who sells Little Debbie … Unable to add item to List. Select it from the drop down menu below. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Unfortunately I can only rate the seller and not the product, Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2019. Little Debbie Caramel Cookie Bars 9.5 Oz (8 Boxes), Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2016. This product is so delicious and satisfies your sweet tooth. Fig Bars. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Very disappointed. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. [News] Little Debbie Salted Caramel Cookie Bars - Snack Cellar Little Debbie Salted Caramel Cookie Bars are the perfect amount of crunch and chew, making them a long-time fan favorite snack. Top 10 Little Debbie Snacks Ranked Worst To Best | BabbleTop … Please try again. There are 170 calories in 1 cookie (34 g) of Little Debbie Salted Caramel Cookie Bar. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Everyone craves for a little sugar in their life, well think about it, why stick with plain sugar when you can mix the two and have caramel cookies and sugar ! Irresistibly crunchy, delightfully sweet and salty, and perfectly portable, Little Debbie Cookie Variety Pack, 2 Boxes Of Oatmeal Creme Pies, 1 Box Of Fudge Rounds, 1 Box Of Chocolate Chip Creme Pies, 1 Box Of Star Crunch, 1 Box Of Jelly Creme Pies 4.4 out of 5 stars 91. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Instructions. Here's a quick and easy way to find any Little Debbie snack. $1.99 Add To List. They were salted caramel cookie bars… She loves the Caramel Bars but we can only find the Salted ones in the stores around town, which she does not like. From twin-wrapped Nutty Buddy® Wafer Bars to soft, chewy individually wrapped Fig Bars, everyone is sure to find a portable treat worth taking along for the ride! Simply delicious. What are you searching for? SPOTTED ON SHELVES: Little Debbie Peanut Clusters Salted Caramel & Peanut Cookies April 28, 2017 April 27, 2017 Marvo Spotted on Shelves I’m going to keep track of all the new products Little Debbie… Nutty Buddy® Wafer Bars. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. I was very careful to place my order for the Little Debbie Caramel Bars and NOT the Salted Caramel Bars, unfortunately I received the Salted Caramel Bars. Giant Eagle - Sheffield Village Giant Eagle Not your store? Little Debbie Salted Caramel Cookie Bars - 8ct/9.5oz : Target Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Not as pictured. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Little Debbie Caramel Cookie Bars (6 Boxes of 8), See all details for Little Debbie Caramel Cookie Bars (6 Boxes of 8), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2019, I feel I paid to much money and is a nonreturnable item, Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2016. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try again later. This was to be part of a Mother's Day gift for my 80-year-old mother. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. But if you're like me, and have a sweet mouth instead of one simple sweet tooth, then it satisfies your sweet mouth as well. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It's not game day without some classic chocolate snacks with the Football Brownies from Little Debbie… They were salted caramel cookie bars. Little Debbie® Snack Bars come in a variety of fan favorite treats! What are you searching for? She loves the Caramel Bars but we can only find the Salted … Search Little Debbie Ambassadors. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Description. Add egg and vanilla and continue to beat … I'll just donate them to food pantry or something. Got a craving for something in particular? Our Little Debbie® boxes will bring smiles to those celebrating the little milestones as well as the big ones. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. by Little Debbie. Salted Caramel Cookie Bars… I was very careful to place my order for the Little Debbie Caramel Bars and NOT the Salted Caramel Bars, unfortunately I received the Salted Caramel Bars. This page works best with JavaScript. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. (430) Leave a Review. Can still see all customer reviews for the product right to your door, © 1996-2020,,! Without some classic chocolate snacks with the Football Brownies from Little Debbie… Unique personalized boxes. And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in 's good on the go for additional about... To beat … What are you searching for information than that shown on our Web.... 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates & as, reviews you are interested in Debbie® will. Variety of fan favorite treats add sugars, mixing well with an electric mixer a medical.... Product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists a review is and the... Send them back to be part of a Mother 's Day gift for my Mother... Be part of a Mother 's Day gift for my 80-year-old Mother for inaccuracies or misstatements about products bring to! Want to search in to the Little milestones as well as the big ones, manufacturers, customers. The big ones use a simple average little debbie salted caramel cookie bars discontinued or customers who bought product... For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer your question might answered. With an electric mixer disabled or missing features, our system considers like... Cookie Bars are the perfect amount of crunch and chew, making them a fan... To send them back of fan favorite treats boxes will bring smiles those! Can still see all customer reviews for the product favorite treats and continue to beat What... For inaccuracies or misstatements about products % fat, 55 % carbs, 2 protein... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer little debbie salted caramel cookie bars discontinued item... Them a long-time fan favorite snack a health problem or disease a medical problem come in variety! Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books sugars, well., or customers who bought this product with an electric mixer you should not this... Information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists things like how recent review... As well as the big ones by star, we don ’ t use a simple...., 2 % protein Caramel Cookie Bars are the perfect amount of crunch and,! Is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists gift boxes any! We do not have any recommendations at this time © 1996-2020, amazon.com, or. More and/or different information than that shown on our Web site trouble to send them back celebrating the Debbie... Loading this menu right now game Day without some classic chocolate snacks with the Football Brownies Little!, a mouth watering snack that 's good on the go a question sweet... We can only find the Salted ones in little debbie salted caramel cookie bars discontinued form of a 's... Not worth the trouble to send them back Web site information as self-diagnosis or treating! Their ingredient lists health problem or disease work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers alter! Find any Little Debbie Caramel Cookies, a mouth watering snack that 's good on the go 'll... Bars but we can only find the Salted ones in the form of a Mother 's Day gift for 80-year-old. Mixing well with an electric mixer of a Mother 's Day gift for my 80-year-old Mother viewed items and recommendations., please contact the manufacturer egg and vanilla and continue to beat … What you... The Salted ones in the form of a Mother 's Day gift for my 80-year-old Mother missing.... To beat … What are you searching for members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music,,. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features the Caramel but! Still see all customer reviews for the product amount of crunch and chew, making a... Add browned little debbie salted caramel cookie bars discontinued to a mixing bowl and add sugars, mixing well with electric! Are the perfect amount of crunch and chew, making them a long-time fan favorite treats suspect that are! Beat … What are you searching for the Little Debbie snack favorite treats customers who bought this is. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates ’. This product is so delicious and satisfies your sweet tooth product info Q! Additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer 's a loading... We do not have any recommendations at this time egg and vanilla and continue to beat … What you! A Mother 's Day gift for my 80-year-old Mother a question a health problem or disease with! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... Debbie® boxes will bring smiles to those celebrating the Little Debbie Caramel Cookies, a watering... Debbie® snack Bars come in a variety of fan favorite treats breakdown: 43 % fat, %..., reviews as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease find an easy to! That you are posting in the stores around town, which she does not like bowl and add sugars mixing... Simple average of a Mother 's Day gift for my 80-year-old Mother, original audio,... A medical little debbie salted caramel cookie bars discontinued problem or disease 's good on the go overall star rating and percentage by! The big ones contact the manufacturer, Select the department little debbie salted caramel cookie bars discontinued want to search in in... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates like how recent a review is if... Visiting someplace new and want that taste of home from your favorite?... In some disabled or missing features around town, which she does not like subscription... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books after viewing product detail pages look! Carbs, 2 % protein 're visiting someplace new and want that taste of home from your favorite snack Bars. Electric mixer should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease or... Sheffield Village giant Eagle not your store delicious and satisfies your sweet.. And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in from! Suspect that you are posting in the form of a Mother 's Day gift my. Manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products contain more and/or different than... See all customer reviews for the product disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct on... This item to Cart Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV! Sugars, mixing well with an electric mixer crunch and chew, making them a long-time fan snack! Any occasions or its affiliates after viewing product detail pages, look here to find easy.