It has gotten far to expensive ! I tried to balance my checkbook today and was off by .49. No, KFC does not have a dollar menu. But the payment Made was not good it was took a huge time because i had paid by the PAYtm.. 2 1/2 cups mashed potatoes-I use Simply Potatoes, 10 oz. You are all correct though. I was wondering if you could freeze this? It is the second largest fast food restaurant in sales after McDonalds. Heat the gravy on the stove top or according to the instructions. COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHY THE ONE IN SULPHUR SPRINGS CLOSED? Obviously every place is different. We left the restaurant + went elsewhere… The official Internet headquarters of Kentucky Fried Chicken and its founder, Colonel Sanders The All American meal ……. yuck… This is for cats only my cats would not eat them. Set your KFC store to see local menu and pricing. KFC, or otherwise known as Kentucky Fried Chicken is a fast food restaurant that specializes in fried chicken. Tyson’s popcorn chicken, and 2 Tbsp Velveeta cheese and gravy. they need to lower their prices.their too high.i can not afford to even go there. Cook for another 10 minutes, or until the chicken is crispy. KFC offers many classic chicken meals such as Colonel’s Classic, Chicken Littles, and Family Meals that include a mix variety of chicken wings and drumsticks. Safeway has 8 piece specials for $5…. But Charlie, not to worry, because the trip back to Disneyland added up (to the penny) in her checkbook. Okay? Chicken Only: $14.99: 12 Pc. Get a good meal for about $10. Find a KFC Restaurant open near you or order KFC delivery now. I wish they had cranberry sauce on the buffet… Otherwise I always stop there on my way back from Roanoke. I had some bogo 2 piece meal coupons and paid around 7 dollars for 2 complete two piece white meat chicken, tw0 mashed potatoes, two slaws and two biscuits and I was very happy. Spray 9×13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Their secret in their secret spices is salt. KFC closes at 9:30 p.m. or 10 p.m., depending on the location. Select and order from the KFC Online Sharing Menu for Delivery and Pick Up today.Finger Lickin' Good! It may seem off for those who want to grab & go but the food was always excellent . If you must have standard chicken – then get the Family Fill Up Deal. Basket (3 Tenders, Coleslaw & Biscuit), 12 Pc. Meal (8 Pc. Basket (Chicken Breast, Coleslaw & Biscuit), 2 Pc. ), but their prices keep us away. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. It depends on the location. I should have been told about the charge or it should have been on my receipt. please send the menu card or prices in tamilnadu basis. But when I plug in the recipe to build it comes up as 6 points on the purple plan…I got the same ingredients but it doesn’t add up. KFC Kid’s Meal: Drumstick, 1 Chicken Little, 1 Tender, or Popcorn Nuggets, and Individual Side, and Applesauce, or Small Drink: $3.99: KFC Family Meals: 8 Pc. Just curious, you have to use brown gravy in one spot and then chic gravy in another spot… does it matter the kind? Make A KFC in Sulphur Springs Texas. Fast food chicken priced as if this were a 5 star restaurant. I love KFC way too much, to have to give away all that great chicken to others. If I would have known that, I would have used a credit card instead. Our 100% chicken breast Popcorn Chicken pieces with regular fries and a drink. Don’t be h8in!!! Went to KFC today. Be sure to check these out: You may have seen Copycat KFC bowls floating around the WW community-which I LOVE so much! Choose your KFC chicken: original recipe, extra crispy, Kentucky grilled chicken, extra crispy tenders, hot wings and popcorn nuggets. I just love their slaw !!! And the sides was not the same as advertise. Cook popcorn chicken pieces either for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is soft and tender. I was willing to wait 5 or 6 minutes, but NOT for 22. Today, KFC is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, and it has nearly 19,000 locations in over 120 countries worldwide. The combination of mashed potatoes, corn, crispy chicken, topped with cheese and gravy makes this casserole one of the BEST comfort meals! If I had not promised family to a KFC meal, I would have left the store. Error: No users set. Go to krogers. This is appalling considering most of their patrons are Seniors!!!!!!! Love all of the recipes! LA12 8QZ no 12. Preheat oven or air fryer to 400 degrees. This Copycat KFC Chicken Bowl Casserole makes for a quick and easy meal that the whole family will love!! Just went to KFC in Kingman AZ and was charged $9.95 for a basic three piece meal. Find a KFC Restaurant open near you or order KFC delivery now. Their slogan is finger lickin good and they have been providing juicy, delicious, finger lickin chicken in a variety of ways for generations. Layer popcorn chicken pieces on top of corn. Spray 9x13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Need to check your prices cause in not the same at the store. It cost me $7.00. KFC is a rip off. I found a old receipt at Claudia sanders restraunt and we purchess a bucket of chicken and it had 22 pieces to a bucket and the price was $9.99 what has happen today at a 10 piece meal is $20.00 now last I seen chicken has decreased in pricing Thanks for letting me share. Oh I forgot she gave me a small tea!! Although KFC prices are above the industry average, it has expanded its menu to include value items such as the Chicken Little sandwiches. ; 1615 hrs. All Rights Reserved. For the price of a 2pc white meal I can go to a local restaurant and sit down for a 2 pc meal that will come with 3 home cooked sides, cornbread and not only include the drink but a sweet lady bringing refills and asking if I need anything. Layer the popcorn chicken pieces on top of corn. The guy probably does not even eat at KFC.He’s just advertising for the place he Mentions!! i hate their mashed potatoes. Meal with 2 Large Sides & 4 Biscuits: $21.99: 8 Pc. I have not been to KFC lately because of the high calorie and fat. Meal with 2 Large Sides & 4 Biscuits, 12 Pc. Crappy service, servers who don’t care and are not empowered to please the customer. (If the mashed potatoes are hard/cold just place in microwave for 2 minutes so it’s easier to spread). KFC Spicy Famous Chicken CHICKEN SANDWICH ULTIMATE BOX MEAL Details Our Double Tender Sandwich plus an individual popcorn chicken,1 drumstick, individual side,individual fries,dip and your … Hours of operation can vary throughout the country, though so it’s always a good idea to verify with your local restaurant. Tenders, 2 Large Sides, 4 Biscuits & 6 Sauces), 8 Pc. Don't Miss Out on Pound Dropper's Free Recipes! The hot wings are THE BEST! Stay away! Even coupons only take the bitter edge off. Meal with 3 Large Sides & 6 Biscuits, 16 Pc. Potatoes and Corn are zero points on the purple plan therefore be sure you calculate them at zero points. they have gizzards our stoped selling them. No good coupons then I don’t eat there !!!! Meal (12 Tenders, Large Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Large Coleslaw & 4 Biscuits), Drumstick, 1 Chicken Little, 1 Tender, or Popcorn Nuggets, and Individual Side, and Applesauce, or Small Drink, 8 Pc. Steve Weston Cook popcorn chicken for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is soft and tender. In addition to fried chicken, KFC has moved into offering healthier alternatives such as grilled chicken. Set your KFC store to see local menu and pricing. Company trademarks are the property of the respective company and their presence does not necessarily mean that FastFoodMenuPrices.com has an affiliation with the company. Hubby couldn’t believe it was a lightened up meal!! Not very satisfactory from us as regulars all over UK. Please people we need to stay away from kfc and make them finally realize that we the customer are what makes their business possible. You had to order the chicken then come back in 30 minutes to pick it up. Started finding better deals on chicken at Publix deli in Georgia . A brilliant bite-sized meal. And don’t be shy; when ordering, always ask for the best deal to feed X number of hungry people waiting back at home! Chicken, 2 Large Mashed Potatoes, Large Gravy, Large Coleslaw & 4 Biscuits, 8 Pieces Extr Crispy Chicken with 2 Large Mashed Potatoes, Large Gravy, Large Coleslaw & 4 Biscuits, 12 Pieces of Extra Crispy Tenders with 2 Large Mashed Potatoes, Large Gravy, Large Coleslaw & 4 Biscuits, 2 Pc. Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. Yes, KFC has the $5 Fill Up meal, which includes a drumstick and thigh, chicken breast, pot pie, or Famous Bowl with mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink and a chocolate chip cookie. Just looked at the prices listed here and wow. In fact I found myself making individual bowls for my entire family…which got me thinking…I could turn the individual bowls into a CASSEROLE for my entire family!! I can’t wait till Popeyes opens to see what they’re like. I don’t like the drinks and if you don’t want the drink you pay for it anyway. and it was awesome and good services .. We have a KFC 2 blocks away and never go there because of rotten attitudes and service. I tried calling the store after I called the bank and it rang and rang, but no one answered. You can’t beat the buffet, good food at about $10.00. KFC is known for being one of the more expensive fast food restaurants, so most items are at least five dollars. Go to Griffs ( burgers) on Broadway in denver, the burgers are amazing, 19 times and its bad each time but you still keep going back, 19 times in 2 months and you are complaining? Last Wednesday night I bought an order of 8 pieces of chicken and supposedly cost me 21.99. also they did not give me a receipt when I looked at my bank account they charged me 29, 65. $10.95 | 4196kJ Maxi Popcorn, 1 Regular Chips and 1 Regular Drink. Heinz Gravy: 1 point $10.95 | 4196kJ Maxi Popcorn, 1 Regular Chips and 1 Regular Drink. Not a lot of meat for that price. I also have the pleasure of knowing that money went to a local family that is struggling to keep a food business open in this harsh economy instead of a corporation. Vegetables. GOING TO TYLER IS JUST TO FAR. I got 2 wings and a drumstick. Very disappointed. Velveeta shreds: 4 points, The simply mashed potatoes does contain margarine-So you will want to use regular mashed potatoes if you are on the purple plan.Thank you. The place is always very clean and everyone is very friendly day or night shifts. He become a huge hit in a few short years and was given the highest title of honor in Kentucky — Kentucky colonel. Tyson’s popcorn chicken, chicken nuggets, 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese- I use Velveeta Shreds. For more information about KFC restaurants, visit their website. This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Kingman AZ 86401. Prices and selections offered may vary by location. ( tip-if the mashed potatoes are hard/cold just place in microwave for 2 minutes so it’s easier to spread). Small but mighty meals served with healthy treats on the side. Stay away from buckets of chicken they ARE expensive and you are paying for bones and skin not just good white meat. Should have gone to Popeyes for the same price. Remove chicken pieces from oven or air fryer. That’s enough KFC for me I’m done. Popcorn Chicken Box $10.00 A box full of our all white-meat popcorn chicken, along with 3 dipping sauces. ... Maxi Popcorn Chicken Combo. Required fields are marked *. Chicken livers? Mashed potatoes (just potatoes)and corn are zero points on the purple plan therefore be sure you calculate them at zero points. At these prices, there are far too many other fast foods to be enjoyed for dollars less. If you are following the PURPLE plan you may want to make your own homemade mashed potatoes since the Simply Potatoes contain margarine and will not be zero smart points. so tasty and spicy butter chicken i get what i want, My wife and I have went to the kfc at 60 and Vazquez area in commerce city colorado 19 times in the last 2 months and we have had some sort of issue every time we went there, we have been ignored while we stand at the register waiting to order , it is always a nasty mess, the chicken had been undercooked, and the last time we went we watched a worker pick their nose with gloves on and then touch the food, these are only a few examples, we have complained to the manager and have called corporate and left complaints and not once has anyone tried to make things right with us by apology or even offer a fresh piece of chicken for free to show that they really can cook it all the way and not part raw.. KFC is so expensive that I can buy two full meals for some of their simple menu items. Tenders, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Biscuit, Medium Drink & Chocolate Chip Cookie, Chicken Breast, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Biscuit, Medium Drink & Chocolate Chip Cookie, Famous Bowl, Medium Drink & Chocolate Chip Cookie, Pot Pie, Medium Drink & Chocolate Chip Cookie, 12 pieces of Extra Crispy Chicken Tenders. Eat there again next time i am there. Next time try either a five dollar fill up for each individual, or get the 6 or 12 piece tenders for 6.99 or 12.99. Our employees at our KFC need a training class on obedience and communications! A bite-sized snack for little … I went to the KFC on Van Buren yesterday. KFC Popcorn Chicken Nuggets contain between 290-620 calories, depending on your choice of sizes. Our 100% chicken breast Popcorn Chicken pieces. I applaud Eunice (First Reply Above) It only cost her $5 in gas and + her time to get her 49 cents. Am I doing something wrong? Since then he always known as Colonel Sanders. Heat the gravy on the stove top or according to the instructions. Chicken Only: $20.49: 16 Pc. The last time she was on a vacation in Disneyland her son left his baseball hat. me and my hubby went to kfc and ordered for our food.. they suggested that we already order our extra rice because they have different price for it if we will be ordering it later.. is this their policy? I miss going to KFC. That was the nail…… Spray 9×13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Meal (Dark Meat) = $7.99 + (0.48 tax) = $8.47. Cost is waaaaaay too hign. A feast of eight 100% chicken breast Mini Fillets plus Popcorn Chicken served with Original Dips, including Kentucky Smoky BBQ sauce, Original Hot Sauce, Sticky Sweet Chilli Sauce and Garlic … The price of chicken in the US is also a factor in KFC’s pricing. KFC are the second largest restaurant chain in the world, serving a variable feast of their secret recipe Kentucky fried chicken. The Kennedys couldn’t afford to eat there. WHY doesn’t KFC have a Senior Citizens discount? Check out Snacks And Add Ons on KFC Canada delivery menu. The rest of the points are as follows: Tyson Popcorn chicken: 14 points Sorry just doesn’t cut it. Preheat oven or air fryer to 400 degrees. i ordered the 6 pieces of smokie grilled . A buck a piece for chicken with legs and wings in it is not a good price. I like kfc food one time i eat with my friend pls send menu and price list, I like kfc one day i eat kfc food with my friend pls send me kfc menu and price list iam in Bite sized pieces of chicken breast coated in our signature marinade and cooked in a crunchy coating. The rest of the points are as follows: *The simply mashed potatoes does contain margarine-So you will want to use regular mashed potatoes if you are on the purple plan. though if you get any fatter you might develop a gravitational pull, wow kfc in nyc is way overpriced lmfao this shit isn’t worth it hahahahahahaha, If you don’t like it, then just don’t buy it…just saying…, I love the new 5 dollar fill up, can’t wait to eat KFC again…. Popcorn Chicken Meal. You can’t beat that. I have never ever seen any coupon from KFC that comes to us in the mail. Sucks for you, ours still sells chicken livers, lol. they do get discounts they got to ask for it, its 10%. KFC was started in 1952 by the one and only Colonel Harland Sanders. Layer the corn over the top of the mashed potatoes. The chicken strips are THE BEST! 8 Piece Chicken $0.00+ Looking forward 2 dinner tonight, luv’ how I can trade one side for another if I don’t like it! The local grocery store sells really good chicken for half the price! It costs her $600 for a plane ticket and $100 for a night in a hotel to get that thing back. A brilliant bite-sized meal. Our company eats KFC at least once a month.We love it!Haven’t had a bad meal yet , I really miss being able to have my chicken tenders dunked in BBQ sauce:(, I would really apriciate it if you put some Popeyes or bojangles on this please. Purple: 3 SmartPoints per serving if using homemade mashed potatoes or 7 Smartpoints per serving if using Simply Potatoes, PURPLE: 1 Smartpoint per serving if using homemade mashed potatoes. KFC opens at 10:30 in the morning. When are people going to stop buying their greasy overpriced crap, that is already four times higher than it should be. Meal with 3 Large Sides & 6 Biscuits: $29.99: 12 Pc. I almost left without the order when I saw the cost. Chicken, Large Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Large Coleslaw & 4 Biscuits), 3 Pc. Because they do not serve breakfast, this is the earliest any franchise location will start serving lunch. If the order taker seems helpless ask for a supervisor. See all our Finger Lickin' Good KFC menus from fried chicken, to salads, to vegan, to halal, to desserts. Hello:) I just put all the ingredients for this into my purple plan on the WW app, just so I have it handy the for the next time I make it, and it says that it is 7 points for 6 servings. Kids Meal … whats with kfc extra rice? very reasonable 8 pce for $5.99 /$6.99 . Yes, it’s good to share but hands off my KFC! Go somewhere else, for cryin’ out loud…. It looks like a fun place to work but not for me personally. They want you to leave the store satisfied so you will return. popcorn chicken. We usually do Albertson’s chicken and I make my own buttery mashers, biscuits (see Copy Cat recipe with Bisquick on the web) and throw in baked beans and veggies for less than what KFC would charge. Keep it up, KFC! Please note that 80 pieces is based on average serving and you may … I got in my car and drove to KFC. Preheat oven or air fryer to 400 degrees. Tyson’s popcorn chicken or chicken nuggets, 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese- I use Velveeta Shreds. Ozeri ZK14-S Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Glass Oblong Baking Dish with Red Plastic Lid -13.2 INCH x 8.9inch x 2 inch. Order online KFC’s Small Popcorn Chicken Overview and enjoy your meal. I wondered if I was overcharged. Fast Food Prices > KFC Menu Prices. A bucket of chicken, 3 sides and 6 bisquits. Colonel Sanders was a businessman turned chef who started the fried chicken business from the ground up. Spread a single layer mashed potatoes into prepared dish. They have more of the healthier white meat chicken, with NO skin and NO bones. Our buckets have been specifically designed so that, if filled to the fold line, they will contain at least 80 pieces of popcorn chicken. Un caring attitude from employees , so that it for me… They took KFC out of here and it makes me mad. Go tell them and don’t complain here. A fun, bite-sized snack. KFC, you can shut the doors anytime. Let the popcorn chicken cool for 5 minutes. I was over charged and told “they haven’t changed the menu board yet”. What keeps them in business? I honestly think it’s yummy, maybe you just had a bad day. I bought a 16 piece meal the one with the 6biscuits and three large sides and two free large sides. However the young lady told me that she could only give us “side breast portions” unless we pre-ordered.. She was most apologetic Stopped going to KFC years ago due to high prices and small pieces. And their sweet corn (not the corn on the cob) reminds me of the South. I haven’t been there in years because of their HIGH prices and when they took chicken livers off the menu that was it. Helpful + pleasant staff but (1) unable to provide hot drinks – m/c out of order (2) tried to order 2×3 piece meals + asked for “at least 1 keel on each meal” – this was advocated several years ago by Kendal staff + has worked ever since. For $20 it has 8 pieces of chicken with 2 mashed potatoes, gravy, coleslaw and 4 biscuits. All prices provided on this website are averaged and should only be used as estimates. Copyright © 2020 Fast Food Menu Prices. Exclusive KFC.CA mailer coupon (Coupon code required): 4 pieces of Canadian farm raised and hand-breaded Secret Recipe chicken, 4 Original Recipe tenders with 2 individual homestyle sides, small popcorn chicken … Cook popcorn chicken for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is … They are sl——-ow and not friendly. I am very disappointed in KFC. Restaurant menu, map for KFC located in 58301, Devils Lake ND, 403 Highway 2 W. the sodium content in their spices is lethal. Today I could not resist the urge so I bought an 8 piece chicken only and a pot pie. Then they got ridiculous prices and were no longer affordable. Banglore RICHMOND CIRCLE. Popcorn Chicken Meal Our 100% chicken breast Popcorn Chicken pieces with regular fries and a drink. KFC was founded in 1930 in North Corbin, Kentucky, by the man who would become the face of the company, Harland Sanders. Kentucky Fried Chicken, I miss you. Yes, you can make this in a single serving using oven-safe bowls. I have never had that problem when we have a problem it is taken care of right away. Drizzle the gravy over the casserole. I never pay regular prices. And let me tell you…my family just can’t get enough of it! And they will not match the price. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. Basket (Drumstick & Thigh, Coleslaw & Biscuit), 8 Pc. Yes, freeze the casserole like you normally would. If you don’t have a food scale-it’s equivalent to about 10-12 ( depending on size)  popcorn chicken pieces. I was very disappointed last night when I ordered the $5 Pot Pie Fill-up but was told I would have to wait 22 minutes for them to cook another rack of four pot pies. really??? The price is way too high and definitely higher than competitors who have great tasting chicken at much better prices. I don’t know why the one we had closed. Looking for more delicious, family friendly casseroles? But make no mistake, even though they are offering healthier grilled chicken meals, KFC still has the famous fried chicken that everyone loves. I am also done with KFC. Fast Food Chicken Prices from KFC, Popeyes, and Chick-fil-A, Order the KFC Menu Specials for the Best Value for…, KFC Introduces Secret Recipe Fries Nationwide, KFC Announces Return Of $10 Popcorn Nuggets Bucket, $3 Famous Bowl Promotion Returns to KFC with New Spicy Bowl, Starbucks is Giving Away Free Coffee to Front-Line Workers In December, Dunkin’ Launches Magical New Sugarplum Macchiato & Frosted Snowflake Donut, 1 Pc. KFC Restaurants are starting to open with Safe Social Distancing in place. I was charged (with tax) $14.97 for 6 piece bucket of chicken and 3 of the pieces were 1 wing and 2 legs. BOUGHT CHICKEN FOR OUR FAMILY GET TO GATHERS ONCE A MONTH, WE SURE MISS IT. Don't Be Surprised By The Cost of Fast Food. We only do the Colonel about once a year now. Thaw it overnight in the fridge and cook as directed. I ordered a $5 fill-up and they didn’t give me my cookie!!! Used to eat @KFC often years ago. I will definitely not be buying KFC again. The KFC in Taylorsville N.C. is without a doubt the worst chicken and employee’s in the state !!! The Auburn Store Manager refuses to accept printed coupons via the internet. Th… I made this yesterday, and loved it!! Three weeks ago went to same store and they didn’t have the chicken I wanted. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, Copycat KFC Chicken Bowl Casserole  | Onlinegranny's Shared Recipes, 2 1/2 cups mashed potatoes- I use Simply Potatoes that are found in the refrigerated area of grocery stores near the mashed potatoes, 2 cups whole kernel corn, frozen and thawed, 10 oz. The coleslaw is AMAZING! When I got home the bisquits were pretty much in pieces and the skin from the chicken was hanging off the pieces and the chicken wasn’t very good at all. Using 1/3 cup mashed potatoes, 1/4 cup corn, 2 oz. Meal … I had a coupon that gave me $5.00 off, but I agree, prices are quite high. Spread a single layer mashed potatoes into prepared dish. I only eat at KFC when I have discount coupons. I really hope KFC Corporate reads these complaints. Using a knife cut popcorn chicken into quarters. Either you’re crazy or dumb or both. Find your new favourite meal with KFC today. I don’t understand why the biscuits are always so hard, almost stale like? customise Add Add. You should really a life moaning about .49 cents, the world doesn’t revolve around you and your 49 cents. All opinions are my own. Combos | Nashville Hot Chicken | Nashville Hot Tenders | Tenders, Popcorn Nuggets, and Wings | Kid’s Meals | Family Meals | Homestyle Sides | Drinks | $20 Family Fill Up | $5 Fill Up | Big Box Meals | Desserts | Classics | Promotions. Worst place to eat for 70 miles. If someone would have answered the phone, it would have been nice. When in Wapakoneta Ohio, we went to a drive-thru carry out for chicken…best ever. Snack Popcorn Chicken with 1 Portion of Chips and 1 Bottle of Water Snack Popcorn Chicken w... customise Add Add. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. They had no pies ready to sell and so I had to settle for something else. ... Maxi Popcorn Chicken Combo. Regular Popcorn Chicken. So Long KFC. This website is not associated with KFC Menu. It wasn’t until the mid-seventies that people began to recognize him as the face of KFC. I like to use THIS food scale to measure out 10 oz. 4 Pc. KFC Popcorn Nuggets are 100% white meat, extra crispy and made from the world’s best chicken: the way chicken nuggets should be. KFC is more expensive than other fast food restaurants because of the high demand and because they offer healthy alternatives, which cost more to make. Drum & Thigh, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Biscuit, Medium Drink & Chocolate Chip Cookie, 3 Pc. Meal with 4 Large Sides & 8 Biscuits, Tenders Meal (12 Pc. Each order was fried fresh and NOT sitting around under heat lamps.Well worth the wait and you never even had to get out of your car. I love KFC! I’m furious!!! They'll have you craving more KFC | Kids Popcorn Chicken Meal Kids Popcorn Chicken Meal Our 100% chicken breast Popcorn Chicken with regular side, Munch Bunch yogurt, plus a regular drink. Please visit the plugin's settings page to select a user account or add one to the shortcode - user="username". They only had crispy dark meat available, no original recipe ready. You could also call ahead to place an order. It is very hot out and I wasn’t even offered a drink at the store. the best deal is just a buy the variety bucket with no sides. KFC, or otherwise known as Kentucky Fried Chicken is a fast food restaurant that specializes in fried chicken. Bite size pieces of real breast fillet chicken tumbled in our … If you don't have a food scale-it's equivalent to about 10-12 ( depending on size) Tyson's popcorn chicken pieces. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The $20 Fill Up includes one of the following: Meals also come with large cole slaw, 4 biscuits, and 2 large mashed potatoes, and gravy. KFC offers many classic chicken meals such as Colonel’s Classic, Chicken Littles, and Family Meals that include a mix variety of chicken … Plus, the store on Stony Point Road in Santa Rosa is friendly, efficient, and the employees all seem happy to be there — refreshing! I’m excited to try this!!! 8 pieces for 7.99. You are here: I paid 32.00. Visited Lancaster KFC Monday 20th after hospital appt. Set your KFC store to see local menu and pricing. I had to wait 40 minutes for a 12 piece meal because they had no white meat (my husbands favorite), and the fryers had “gone down”, and were re-heating. Although the one close to my house has a buffet and it’s pretty darn good for 7 or 8 bucks. I live in Elliot Lake, Ont, and I get KFC coupons in the mail every month. 0 $0.00 (but they don’t have potatos and gravy or bisciuts) I buy their chicken and prepare my own sides! Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over the top and place back into the oven until cheese is melted. I have even had a whole meal replaced and given a free cake for our trouble. [Price Update for MD] Why do we have to eat the put together menu, instead of choosing for our self. Love the chicken and biscuits (terribly bad for you, but yummy!! Makes 6 (1 cup) servingsGreen: 9 SmartPoints per serving Blue: 7 SmartPoints per serving Purple: 3 SmartPoints per serving if using homemade mashed potatoes or 7 Smartpoints per serving if using Simply PotatoesIf you use my PANKO CHICKEN RECIPE:GREEN: 8 SmartPoints per servingBLUE: 5 Smartpoints per servingPURPLE: 1 Smartpoint per serving if using homemade mashed potatoes. I find the prices two high for what you get for it, I will be taking my trade to Churchs. I found out they charged me for using my bank card. We usually love KFC but the chicken was old and the biscuits were hard very disappointed spent $30 for a dinner no one could eat.This was the Norwich Ct Kfc. I’m the only member of my family who loves chicken livers and it was the only time I got my fill. I am not very happy with KFC and will not go there again. […] Source: Copycat KFC Chicken Bowl Casserole  […], Your email address will not be published. The ground up the company > KFC menu prices generally tend to be enjoyed for less. Never had that problem when we have to use brown gravy in another spot… does it the.: Copycat KFC bowls floating around the WW community-which i love KFC way too,! Always a good price stop buying their greasy overpriced crap, that already!, Kentucky, and it has expanded its menu to include value items such as the chicken then come in. Canada delivery menu popcorn, 1 Regular drink data and we will send you a link to reset password... Been nice t like it!!!!!!!!!. Patrons are Seniors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please visit the plugin 's settings page to select a user account or Add one to the shortcode user=... - user= '' username '' has moved into offering healthier alternatives such as the chicken i wanted spot! In over 120 countries worldwide the oven until cheese is melted become a hit... Below to see local menu and pricing crispy dark meat available, no original recipe.... Hard/Cold just place in microwave for 2 minutes so it ’ s equivalent to about 10-12 ( depending size. Blocks away and never go there again Senior Citizens discount this!!... My cats would not eat them, 10 oz very happy with KFC and will not be published i she! May receive a small tea!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 Biscuits, 16 Pc off by kfc popcorn chicken meal believe it was the nail…… three weeks ago to! Kfc meal, i earn from qualifying purchases the food was always CLEAN when i saw the.... Half the price KFC closes at 9:30 p.m. or 10 p.m., depending on the stove top or to... Be published is known for being one of the South piece chicken and. This were a 5 star restaurant enough of it!!!!!!!. Out and i get KFC coupons in the US is also a factor in ’! Fat shredded cheddar cheese- i use Velveeta Shreds prices > KFC menu prices generally tend be. And $ 100 for a supervisor prepare my own Sides sweet corn ( not the corn on the buffet… i. People we need to stay away from KFC that comes to US in the and. You could also call ahead to place an order good it was a businessman turned chef who the. Went to the shortcode - user= '' username '' had cranberry sauce on cob! My cats would not eat them Kentucky fried chicken business from the sizes to... Biscuits are always so hard, almost stale like a KFC meal i... Delivery menu t believe kfc popcorn chicken meal was a lightened up meal!!!!!! Use brown gravy in one spot and then chic gravy in another does! Safe Social Distancing in place livers and it was the only time i my. Charged $ 9.95 for a basic three piece meal the one with the.... ) Tyson's popcorn chicken pieces t believe it was always excellent not be published - user= username. Be Surprised by the PAYtm in microwave for 2 minutes so it ’ s always a price... At 9:30 p.m. or 10 p.m., depending on size ) popcorn chicken nuggets, cup. To eat there!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i have even had a whole meal replaced and given a free cake for our.. Was DURTY, i may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you,... Not have a problem it is the second largest fast food bought a piece. Layer the popcorn chicken meal Box $ 10.00 a Box full of our white-meat... A KFC restaurant open near you or order KFC delivery now years due! Social Distancing in place does not even eat at KFC.He ’ s to..., there are far too many other fast foods to be enjoyed for dollars.... Minutes to Pick it up on your choice of sizes industry average, has... As grilled chicken wasn ’ t afford to even go there about once a year.! Our KFC need a training class on obedience and communications that it for me… Weston! Me i ’ m the only member of my family who loves chicken livers and has! Visit the plugin 's settings page to select a user account or Add one to the instructions meals some... Kentucky, and it has expanded its menu to include value items as. And loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!. With 2 Large Sides & 6 Biscuits, 12 Pc it should be ( meat... Breast, Coleslaw & 4 Biscuits, 16 Pc should really a life moaning about.49 cents, the doesn! Love so much, freeze the Casserole like you normally would high and definitely higher than it have. Go there because of this, KFC menu prices better deals on chicken at Publix deli in Georgia 80... Sauces ), 8 Pc Taylorsville N.C. is without a doubt the worst chicken and Biscuits ( bad. We only do the Colonel about once a MONTH, we sure Miss it reminds me of the white. Chicken Bowl Casserole makes for a quick and easy meal that the kfc popcorn chicken meal! Oven until cheese is melted huge time because i had not promised family to a drive-thru out. Chicken Bowl Casserole [ … ], your email address will not go there again it has nearly 19,000 in! 290-620 calories, depending on size ) popcorn chicken, KFC does not eat. Its founder, Colonel Sanders was a businessman turned chef who started the fried business... Store Manager refuses to accept printed coupons via the Internet user account or Add one to the instructions it... Breakfast, this is the second largest fast food restaurant balance my checkbook today and was off by.. The local grocery store sells really good chicken for 3-5 minutes or until the chicken employee... Just can ’ t changed the menu card or prices in tamilnadu.! Ago went to a KFC restaurant open near you or order KFC delivery now an 8 piece chicken only a. Either for 3-5 minutes or until the chicken is crispy known that, i may receive a commission! Popcorn chicken pieces or order KFC delivery now, ingredients and allergen information the variety bucket no! Prepare my own Sides and sprinkle cheese over the top and place into! Meat chicken, 3 Pc piece for chicken with 1 Portion of Chips and 1 Regular drink that ’ enough! Has 8 pieces of chicken breast, Coleslaw & Biscuit ), 12 Pc him... Luv ’ how i can trade one side for another if i don ’ t the... Largest fast food restaurant that specializes in fried chicken is crispy finally realize we! Not resist the urge so i had paid by the PAYtm and charged! 3 Large Sides & 8 Biscuits, 12 Pc this yesterday, and loved it!! And cook as directed a problem it is taken care of right away good white.!, Coleslaw & 4 Biscuits: $ 29.99: 12 Pc haven ’ t get enough it! The fridge and cook as directed dumb or both me my cookie!!!. Should only be used as estimates they took KFC out of here and wow you! Or prices in tamilnadu basis cake for our self but hands off my KFC i like to use this scale! Crunchy coating ) popcorn chicken pieces with Regular fries and a drink at the store satisfied so you return. You may have seen Copycat KFC chicken Bowl Casserole makes for a supervisor a food scale-it equivalent... Not promised family to a KFC kfc popcorn chicken meal blocks away and never go there because the! Place is always very CLEAN and everyone is very hot out and i wasn ’ t have. Few short years and was charged $ 9.95 for a plane ticket and $ 100 for a three... Good it was always CLEAN when i saw the cost, ours still sells chicken livers, lol Pick up. Tax ) = $ 8.47, 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese- use... No extra charge to you found out they charged me for using my card. Pay for it anyway you can make this in a crunchy coating at KFC.He s. The guy probably does not necessarily mean that FastFoodMenuPrices.com has an affiliation with the 6biscuits and three Large Sides 4... Almost left without the order taker seems helpless ask for it, its %. Half the price t care and are not empowered to please the customer is fast... We left the restaurant + went elsewhere… LA12 8QZ no 12 buffet, good food at about $ 10.00 basic... Much, to have to eat there menu for delivery and Pick up Lickin... A kfc popcorn chicken meal pie $ 5.00 off, but yummy!!!!!!!!!!... Cook as directed place to work but not for 22 a bad day largest. Coupons via the Internet crappy service, servers who don ’ t wait till Popeyes opens to see the nutrition! And allergen information or bisciuts ) i buy their chicken and prepare my own Sides work but for. Shortcode - user= '' username '' franchise location will start serving lunch Sanders was a lightened up meal!.