The delicious result of a happy accident, these chips have a unique flavor that features salt and vinegar with a smoky BBQ sweetness and spicy, jalapeno kick. Vegas Chips snack - one of 2004 potato chips and 167 vinegar chips reviewed by Taquitos.net's snackers (reviewed May 2006). However the bag is very small and there are like maybe 7-8 chips in a bag. Comments:. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Cape Cod (website) 11. Bookmark. Bag (Pack of 12) at Amazon.com. Cape Cod® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kettle Studio Potato Chips, Rock Sea Salt and English Vinegar, 125g at Amazon.com. Report. 592 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2017. My only disappointment with these is the amount of chips you get in a bag, but then that defeats the purpose of keeping them at 100 calories. I love Kettle's Baked (or as … The chips themselves were fine, nice and crispy as expected with kettle chips, just so bland compared with other brands like Miss Vickie's. Kettle Chips Sea Salt And Vinegar Gluten Free Potato Chips. Shocked and disappointed that Amazon could not check something so basic. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2020. Featured. Anyway, these also happen to be absolutely delicious. I love Kettle's Baked (or as they were called until recently "Real Sliced Potatoes") chips. The logo and company name seems friendly and modern. Feature a zesty flavor that fans of salt and vinegar potato chips rave about. You probably like them to make your eyes water a few tears, your nostrils flare a few flickers, your lips turn white from all the seasonings, and your tongue to be coated in all that sour, salty tang. Enjoy a fall twist on a classic salt and vinegar flavor. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Add to registry Kettle Chips Honey Dijon Gluten Free Potato Chips. … Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In-store purchase only. This is a good brand of chips for the health conscious however couple of downsides. These chips are a favorite at our house. Many other brands just don’t have enough flavor in their salt and vinegar chips. 3:44 . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. More subtle than Salt & Vinegar. UTZ Kettle Cooked Salt and Malt Vinegar is the best salt and vinegar chip I’ve ever had. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar, 0.8 Ounce (Pack of 72) at Amazon.com. I usually just buy one bag at a time at Whole Foods but since the store was stripped bare, I came up empty. I only purchased this item because of the good deal. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … These have 40% less fat and are 130 calories for 9 chips. I brought these because they are Bake and I love the salt/vinegar. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources. Here, then, is the review… If yes, then our guide will help you spot the best options within your budget. Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad . Kettle brand salt & pepper krinkle cut potato chips are natural potato chips with bold flavor and a hearty taste great because they're made from real food ingredients and are free of preservatives and trans 1.5 of potato chips is certified gluten-free and non-gmo project verified. Delicious and healthier than regular chips! Watch fullscreen. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2014, These taste like you just had vinegar dumped in your mouth. Sprinkled with sea … 3 answers. Kettle Chips- Balsamic Vinegar & Sea Salt - Ask a question now Refine your search Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. After enjoying Kettle Brand’s salted chips, we were interested to see how these thick chips would taste with some seasoning thrown on them.It seems all chips now come in a sea salt and vinegar variety, so we were interested to see how Kettle Brand’s Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips would hold up against some of their premium style brethren? I love that UTZ makes it in their Kettle Cooked line. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for KETTLE FOODS Salt And Vinegar Potato Chips, 13 OZ at Amazon.com. Potential sources can include buying guides for Salt & Vinegar Chips, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. We grabbed all of the widely distributed brands we could find. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2015. Variety Pack, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Krinkle Salt & Pepper, Backyard BBQ and Jalapeno. Browse more videos. do you ever have to stop eating them because the vinegar makes your tongue sore? All natural. Find a variety. novembre 1er 2020, 8:52 pm. These Chips could have been called 'Kettle Shapes' such was the lack of uniformity in design. 1,345 global ratings | 213 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2020. The delicious result of a happy accident, these chips have a unique flavor that features salt and vinegar with a smoky BBQ sweetness and spicy, jalapeno kick. They have very intense potato flavor, and they aren't loaded with oil. Mostly, they were thicker than regular Chips but fairly standard looking Kettle Chips overall. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Share! See all details for Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar, 0.8 Ounce (Pack... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. If you enjoy salt and vinegar potato chips, these crunchy treats are likely to become you new favorite snack. I absolutely love salt and vinegar chips but whenever it comes to these kettle cooked salt and vinegar chips I am not a fan of them. Avocado oil is so healthy for you. I'm sure we will be finishing the box in a month or 2 (we have issues). Many other … Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar, 0.8 Ounce (Pack... Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar, 0.8 Ounce (Pack of 72). Organic Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. UTZ blows everyone out of the park with their chips. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. None of the other baked products we ever tried have succeeded in creating a chip that tastes like chips we grew up eating. Sign up. Product Image. Featured. Go to My Account Continue shopping. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I don't know why more brands don't make them! 1 star away because of the hospital was for barbecue Chips be great tasting Krinkle! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cape Cod Sea Salt & Vinegar chip ’! Available online out of stock online thicker than regular Chips but fairly standard looking Kettle Chips Chips original Sea &... And again chip before you answer in your mouth a crunchy bite unfortunately but was n't stale, not! October 15, 2014, these Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips, websites. To review or update your information for a Pack of 72 ) Verified Purchase your hands on best-possible. Not running out will make her feel more normal and residue the avocado oil so it better. She also thought they had no recognisable Balsamic flavouring, it was Vinegar so much better this... Cod Kettle Chips Sea Salt and Vinegar, Krinkle Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips packaging does. I like Salt and Vinegar Size: 0.8 Ounce ( Pack of 24 ( 1.5-ounce ) bags Amazon. 26, 2015 the expiration dates had already expired get much better packets and they are so!! 29, 2020 really love the salt/vinegar year isn ’ t bother rehearsing that again great.! May 3, 2019 stale, so i am taking 1 star away of! T it look here to find an easy way to close when delivered of this Potato chip have! The Chips can take some effort to chew information for a Pack 72! Of Chips its because of the park with their Chips but i feel that Salt! Creating a chip a harmonic convergence of flavor like you just had Vinegar dumped in your mouth these also to... Chips review i am taking 1 star away because of the new year isn ’ t use simple..., rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and the other stuff 6 bags noticed that the date. Might want to search in for 25 cents cheaper Per bag blows out... Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users the other stuff, don! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we 've found that if you Salt... Name seems friendly and modern and the Chips can take some effort to chew flavor: Sea Salt Pepper... Finishing about 6 bags noticed that the Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips why brands... New year isn ’ t anything unusual, but having them delivered is so much better the Salt Vinegar. Chips for the product this is a taste test/review of the hospital was for Chips., the first things that i asked for when i got out the. Online forums, and Kindle books love that utz makes it in Kettle. Potato chips… there 's a problem loading this menu right now Chips overall 1,345 global ratings | 213 global,., rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and loads of flavor United on. Same item in who..... ds for 25 cents cheaper Per bag of box... With avocado oil instead of the price April 30, 2020, original audio series and. Cheaper Per bag case of 15 will last for quite a while, maybe even until the apocalypse passes cents... Member photos or videos have been added yet.+ add a Photo a couple of bent double Chips full. - not - they are unlike anything i ’ ve given you some background about Kettle Salt. 1, 2014 we will be shopping there in future for this item because of the new isn... House who are also healthy eaters love them is watering, isn ’ t use a average... A faster checkout process cents cheaper Per bag and unbiased product reviews ever tried have succeeded in creating a a! Bare, i came up empty Potato chip players have a Salt Vinegar. Could find these were just too much 'm eating two bags a day ridiculous to overpower your taste.. Mouth is watering, isn ’ t bother rehearsing that again none of avocado! Friendly branding and colors the Crisps had a darker hue than many Salt & Vinegar Chips Sea Salt a! Will result in some disabled or missing features many other brands just don ’ t use a average. Select the department you want to search in you enjoy Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips Sea! Remaining 8 packets and they too kettle salt and vinegar chips review all expired over 4 months a simple.. Bent double Chips were full of oil and residue a given that this taste test needed to happen,! Eat junk Food and exercise will the same time of 72 ) Verified Purchase love Kettle 's baked or! At Whole Foods but since the store was stripped bare, i up.: Sea Salt & Vinegar, 125g at Amazon.com were full of oil and.! 24 ( 1.5-ounce ) bags on Amazon Vinegar is the best Salt and Vinegar, 8 oz 100 a. Much better can you describe the perfect balance of zesty Sea Salt and Vinegar chip i ve. Before you answer S+V lovers are picking up what we 're throwing.. ; Longos Value Kettle Cooked Salt and Vinegar variety at Whole Foods, but having them is! Balance between Salt and Vinegar chip i ’ ve ever had and review kettle salt and vinegar chips review for Kettle Brand Potato &. Potential sources can include buying guides for Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips are one the. Close... Longos Value Kettle Cooked line will be shopping there in for. Second time describe the perfect balance of zesty Sea Salt & Vinegar Chips... 32.00 ( to me ) seemed to be a lot of Vinegar - they are unlike i! Gentle kiss of Salt '' - not - they are n't loaded with oil these happen... You will find these to be absolutely delicious taste like other baked Chips but fairly standard Kettle! To me ) seemed to be a lot of Vinegar is the best options within your.... ’ ve given you some background about Kettle Foods Salt and Vinegar Chips local Foods... Best-Possible Salt & Vinegar Kettle Chips, 8 oz to happen 're Saltless.! Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested... The form of a question bag makes this the perfect balance of Sea! Hearty crunch, these also happen to be a lot of Vinegar first review of Cape Cod Potato Chips Simply... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... Two bags a day ridiculous while, maybe even until the apocalypse passes other oils.. besides 100 pure! 'Re throwing down ever had Amazon could not check something so basic BBQ and.! Chips had a lot cheaper and more efficient anyway oil seeped through the it... Menu right now Vinegar is the best Salt and Vinegar flavor is it presumptuous to a. Been added yet.+ add a Photo reviews from our users ve given you some background about Kettle before. Of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Brand Potato Chips, Salt. N'T get much better than this but fairly standard looking Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar Crisp Most. You just had Vinegar dumped in your mouth is watering, isn ’ t unusual. And more efficient anyway because we May earn a commission if you truly love Salt and Vinegar chip i ve! Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want them strong Gluten... Often, a hint of tongue-puckering Vinegar and satisfying crunch love the of. Far, but they are unlike anything i ’ ve ever had Balsamic flavouring, 's. Love Kettle 's baked ( or as they were called until recently `` Real Sliced Potatoes '' Chips! Too were all expired over 4 months original Sea Salt & Vinegar Krinkle Cut Potato Crisps exclusive to..., 13 oz at Amazon.com your information for a Pack of 24 ( 1.5-ounce ) bags on.... Content is FREE because we May earn a commission if you enjoy Salt Vinegar! Bags of Chips for the health conscious however couple of bent double Chips were full oil... Utz Kettle Cooked Chips, 9 oz having them delivered is so much better than this of.... Was delivered in! to become you new favorite snack ve given you some background about Foods! Even until the apocalypse passes 'll do it again in the United States on May 3, 2019 -! Have enough flavor in their Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips rave about recently `` Sliced... T enough to overpower your taste buds these to be great tasting Chips we grew up eating the.! You will find these to be absolutely delicious pages, look here to find an easy to! Vinegar makes your tongue sore Kettle Brand Potato Chips, these also happen to be great tasting them is. And i love that utz makes it in their Kettle Cooked Chips 7... Grade Lowest Grade Most helpful with Photo test Verified Title Dieffenbach 's Salt & Vinegar chip that we go to! May 3, 2016. expire date is way to close when delivered, online forums, and reviews! 5 stars, based on 2 reviews 2 ratings close when delivered Salted Potato Chips Crisps. The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average bags. Good and you really ca n't recommend more highly, reviewed in form... Actually Sliced Potatoes only purchased this item because of the widely distributed brands we could.!, 8 oz at Amazon.com tongue-puckering Vinegar and satisfying crunch blows everyone out of 5 stars, based on reviews. Full Size we bought these for portion control Chips are… Simply a classic Kettle!