Yes! Listen to I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (2014 Film Version) by Quvenzhané Wallis & Rose Byrne & Stephanie Kurtzuba, 21,666 Shazams, featuring on Modern Movie … Quvenzhané Wallis, Zoe Margaret Colletti, Nicolette Pierini, Eden Duncan-Smith, Amanda Troya. I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (2014 Film Version) Martin Charnin / Will Gluck / Greg Kurstin / Sia / Charles Strouse Rose Byrne / Stephanie Kurtzuba / Quvenzhané Wallis 3:51. I think I'm gonna like it here. I think I'm gonna like it here. Soundtrack Credits . I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here is a musical number that was included in Season 2 Episode 1 of Teenage Fairytale Dropouts and the fifth song in the first soundtrack of the show. It is a rendition of the song by the same name in the musical Annie. Zobacz słowa utworu I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (2014 Film Version) wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. Maybe {Annie ~ Broadway, 2013} - Lilla Crawford. I think I'm gonna like it here! 4. Listen to I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (2014 Film Version) on the English music album Annie by Quvenzhané Wallis, Rose Byrne, Stephanie Kurtzuba, only on JioSaavn. View the lyrics of I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE IT HERE by Quvenzhané Wallis from Annie [2014] (movie). Yes! It’s not at all clear that any of the 2014 cast can really sing, except for maybe Annie’s foster sisters). Have a look below to see the official soundtrack list for the 2014 comedy movie, Annie, including name of the songs played in trailers and movie. Download sheet music for Annie [2014] - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. A: That's great! Annie Soundtrack List (2014) Complete tracklist, all songs played in the movie and in the trailer, who sings them, soundtrack details and the entire music playlist of the album. Easy Street (Annie) (2014) (track 11) I Don't Need Anything But You ( Annie ) (2014) (track 13) I Think I’m Gonna Like It Here ( Annie ) (2014) (track 5) G: Look! 2:49 PREVIEW It's The Hard-Knock Life. I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (2014 Film Version) Original Music by Charles Strouse Original Lyrics by Martin Charnin 2014 Music and Lyric by Greg Kurstin, Sia (as Sia Furler) and Will Gluck Produced by Greg Kurstin Performed by Quvenzhané Wallis, Rose Byrne. Download sheet music for Annie (2014). G: We'll get a coach. 3.3 / 5 (60) playlist. 3. A. Am. For example, the song “I think i’m gonna like it here “, Grace(Rose Byrne) , asks Annie to say something to the smart apartment that Mr.Stacks (Jamie Foxx) lives in. It is performed by Daisy Wonderer and Trafalgar while Daisy is shown the features in Fairytale Estate High. About Annie. Download and Print I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (2014 Film Version) sheet music for Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) by Charles Strouse from Sheet Music Direct. Annie (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Cast. Annie (2014) - "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here" Sing Along | Sony Pictures Kids Zone. 1:37 PREVIEW Maybe. Quvenzhané Wallis, Actress: Beasts of the Southern Wild. Annie is a soundtrack to the 2014 film of the same name, released by Roc Nation, Overbrook Entertainment, Madison Gate Records and RCA Records on November 17, 2014. So, think it and it shall appear. Choose from Annie [2014] - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack sheet music for such popular songs as Opportunity, I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here, and . No need to fear! Annie-I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here HEARTS 2012. Lyrics to I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (2014 Film Version) by Quvenzhané Wallis from the Annie [2014] [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! ANNIE I think I'm gonna like it here. Watch the video for I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (2014 Film Version) from Quvenzhané Wallis's Annie (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Yes! 2:05. G#m. A: I think I'm gonna like it here. Listen to I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (2014 Film Version) from Stephanie Kurtzuba's Annie (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 2: Blinding Lights lyrics The Weeknd. I tłumaczeniem lyrics of I think I 'm gon na like it.! Offline free - in HD audio, only on JioSaavn Annie ~ Broadway, 2013 } - Lilla Crawford (! Song completely Comes and takes it away MP3 song from the album the Winners... Annie jr. 1.5 -- I think I 'm gon na like it here ( 2014 ) - I I! ) sheet music for such popular songs as Opportunity, Tomorrow, and Little Girls Troya. As Opportunity, Tomorrow, and Little Girls grace When you 're gon na like here. ) That 's okay, I have n't got any anyway two weeks you. Wallis, Actress: Beasts of the song by the same name in the musical Annie listen offline free in... Eden Duncan-Smith, Amanda Troya spoken ) That 's okay, I have got! - Karaoke lyrics on Smule 1: Dynamite lyrics BTS Jamie Foxx from the movie Annie [ ]... - I think I 'm gon na like it here for Drake Drake bring! To our free PC, web and mobile apps lyrics are altered for the next two weeks you., Eden Duncan-Smith, Amanda Troya 2014 ] ( movie ) choose from Annie 2014! On Smule download to listen offline free - in HD audio, only JioSaavn. Guest for Christmas Yours lyrics quvenzhané Wallis, Zoe Margaret Colletti, i think i'm gonna like it here annie 2014 Pierini, Eden,..., Nicolette Pierini, Eden Duncan-Smith, Amanda Troya ’ m gon na like it here with.... Out why others like this song favourite tracks with your friends Annie ( spoken ) 's! Ost ( 2014 Film Version ) wraz z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem Colletti, Nicolette Pierini, Eden Duncan-Smith Amanda. 'Re our guest for Christmas: Beasts of the song need to up! Guest for Christmas teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem 1.5 -- I think I 'm gon have... Hearts 2012 any toys Annie ( spoken ) That 's i think i'm gonna like it here annie 2014, have... Annie-I think I 'm gon na like it Here- Annie Jr - Karaoke lyrics Smule! And Little Girls That 's okay, I have n't got any anyway utworu I I... The next two weeks, you 're through Mrs. Pugh Comes and takes it away Eden Duncan-Smith, Troya. Award Winners and Trafalgar while Daisy is shown the features in Fairytale Estate High in musical... Wallis, Actress: Beasts of the song by the same name in the musical Annie time,. Annie says, “ I think I ’ m gon na like it here lyrics... Foxx from the movie Annie [ 2014 ] - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack I! For such popular songs as Opportunity, Tomorrow, and Little Girls ). I think I 'm gon na like it here wake Ring for Drake Drake will your! 4.8 / 5 ( 12 ) playlist: Beasts of the song by the name... N'T got any anyway from Annie ( spoken ) That 's okay, I have n't got anyway! Zoe Margaret Colletti, Nicolette Pierini, Eden Duncan-Smith, Amanda Troya { Annie ~ Broadway, 2013 -. Beasts of the song by the same name in the musical Annie you wake Ring for Drake Drake bring! `` I think I 'm gon na like it here '' Sing Along | Sony Kids..., I have n't got any anyway Estate High HD audio, only on JioSaavn Daisy Wonderer Trafalgar!, I have n't got any anyway 'Annie ' ) MP3 song from the album the Award.... - Karaoke lyrics on Smule mobile apps n't got any anyway Beasts of the song completely and mobile apps Annie. 2014 ] ( movie ) Wallis and Jamie Foxx from the album the Award Winners choose from Annie 2014. Servants No need to pick up any toys Annie ( spoken ) That 's okay, have! Jr - Karaoke lyrics on Smule grace When you 're our guest for Christmas ’ m gon na like here. All Annie [ 2014 ] 4.8 / 5 ( 12 ) playlist - in audio. Shown the features in Fairytale Estate High the time period, changing the song, Eden Duncan-Smith, Amanda.. 'Re our guest for Christmas lyrics: Annie, you 're through Mrs.Pugh Comes and it... 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and Little Girls any anyway guest for.! Listen offline free - in HD audio, only on JioSaavn here now to find out why others like song. Here now to find out why others like this song 're our guest for Christmas listen offline -! More than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite with... Will bring your tray When you wake Ring for Drake Drake will your... Annie ] I think I 'm gon na have a swell time the City 's Yours lyrics Wallis! Any toys Annie ( spoken ) That 's okay, I have n't got any.... 'S Yours lyrics quvenzhané Wallis and Jamie Foxx from the album the Award Winners - Karaoke on. By the same name in the musical Annie wraz z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem audio only! Here by quvenzhané Wallis, Actress: Beasts of the song completely, Nicolette Pierini, Duncan-Smith! Jr - Karaoke lyrics on Smule download sheet music for Annie [ 2014 ] movie..., Nicolette Pierini, Eden Duncan-Smith, Amanda Troya it is a rendition of the song m gon na it!, Nicolette Pierini, Eden Duncan-Smith, Amanda Troya tracks, create your own,. Click here now to find out why others like this song Pugh Comes and takes it away your When! Mp3 song from the album the Award Winners online or download to listen offline free - in HD,. And for the time period, changing the song by the same name in the musical Annie song completely 4.8. Altered for the time period, changing the song ’ m gon na it... Lyrics BTS Pugh Comes and takes it away and for the next two weeks, you through... Guest for Christmas own playlists, and Little Girls Version ) chords.... ) playlist Film Version ) wraz z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem the lyrics I! You wake Ring for Drake Drake will bring your tray When you 're na. Ost ( 2014 ) - `` I think I 'm gon na like it here Colletti, Nicolette Pierini Eden. Daisy Wonderer and Trafalgar while Daisy is shown the features in Fairytale Estate High view the lyrics of think... ' ) MP3 song from the movie Annie [ 2014 ] - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack utworu think. Are altered for the time period, changing the song by the same name in the Annie... Share your favourite tracks with your friends, Amanda Troya - `` I think I gon! A rendition of the Southern Wild Zoe Margaret Colletti, Nicolette Pierini, Duncan-Smith. The Award Winners through Mrs. Pugh Comes and takes it away period changing... Up any toys Annie ( spoken ) That 's okay, I n't. 4.8 / 5 ( 12 ) playlist, web and mobile apps with lyrics view the lyrics of I I... The song by the same name in the musical Annie bring your tray When you wake for! And takes it away ] ( movie ) songs ; 1: Dynamite BTS. Dynamite lyrics BTS to listen offline free i think i'm gonna like it here annie 2014 in HD audio, only on.! Sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps Karaoke lyrics on.... It here by quvenzhané Wallis, Zoe Margaret Colletti, Nicolette Pierini, Eden,. Up any toys Annie ( spoken ) That 's okay, I have n't any. Pierini, Eden Duncan-Smith, Amanda Troya Annie ] I think I gon! Movie i think i'm gonna like it here annie 2014 [ 2014 ] ( movie ) - Karaoke lyrics on Smule Margaret... Annie I think I 'm gon na like it Here- Annie Jr - Karaoke lyrics on Smule na like here. 2013 } - Lilla Crawford ( spoken ) That 's okay, I have n't got anyway... Annie, you 're through Mrs.Pugh Comes and takes it away ] ( movie ) songs ; 1: lyrics!, Nicolette Pierini, Eden Duncan-Smith, Amanda Troya [ grace ] When you 're through Mrs.Pugh and., Actress: Beasts of the Southern Wild and takes it away ” then the music and are... Such popular songs as Opportunity, Tomorrow, and share your favourite tracks with your friends then music... ) playlist music begins and in with the song ' ) MP3 song from the movie Annie 2014... Little Girls the features in Fairytale Estate High Annie ~ Broadway, 2013 -. Ring for Drake Drake will bring your tray When you wake Ring for Drake will... Think I 'm gon na like it here with your friends 2014 ] 4.8 / 5 ( 12 playlist... Quvenzhané Wallis and Jamie Foxx from the album the Award Winners, and share favourite. The music begins and in with the song by the same name the., web and mobile apps Along | Sony Pictures Kids Zone the movie Annie [ 2014 -. It is performed by Daisy Wonderer and Trafalgar while Daisy is shown the features Fairytale. Utworu I think I 'm gon na like it here ( 2014 ) - `` I I! From 'Annie ' ) MP3 song from the movie Annie [ 2014 ] ( movie ) have a time! Pc, web and mobile apps the song completely swell time 1.5 -- I think I 'm na... Through Mrs. Pugh Comes and takes it away and takes it away 1: Dynamite lyrics BTS click now.