https://www.mapquest.com/us/rhode-island/banana-republic-303319477 (401) 270-1527. These are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.This website is not owned, affiliated with, funded, or in any way associated with the property operators and shopping malls/centers owners. We plan to surpass the expectations of our customers every day by expanding our brand, and always taking healthy, fresh, vitamin-rich and creamy foods to the next level of flavor. Traveling on I-95, take exit 22C. I Love Milkshakes store or outlet store located in Providence, Rhode Island - Providence Place Mall location, address: One Providence Place, Providence, Rhode Island - RI 02903. There are 2 companies that go by the name of I Love Milkshakes Providence Mall LLC. Store hours may vary from center hours. Recommendations and Reviews. 401-270-1527. 401-270-1527. 19K likes. Closed until 11:00 AM ... 5515 Providence Place Mall, 3rd Floor - Food Court. Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain. www.mallscenters.com/brands/stores/i-love-milkshakes/providence--rhode-island--providence-place-mall, Get directions to I Love Milkshakes located in Providence Place Mall, One Providence Place, Providence, Rhode Island - RI 02903. Target Optical. I Love Milkshakes Providence Mall. With over a million combinations of Milkshakes, we guarantee love at first taste. Become a Mall Insider today for the chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree! Contact each retailer or restaurant directly for more information. PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE) – You can’t keep a good man down. Raquel Freitas, 27, of Providence, was shopping at Boscov’s with a friend. Orange Julius. We do not collect any personal information and we do not provide any of the information to third-party services. Enjoy a variety of delicious frozen treats here at I Love Milkshakes! Get the inside scoop (and a chance at a $1,000 shopping spree) today. These companies are located in Cambridge MA, North Easton MA, Providence MA, and Providence RI. Plenty of old fashioned restaurants are scattered across Rhode Island. ... 10 Providence Place Providence, RI 02903. Ice Cream Shop. 65 Weybosset St, Ste 130, Providence, RI 02903. I Love Milkshakes Providence Mall. Next Step Orthotics & PRSTHTCS. 1 Providence Pl Providence Place Mall Providence RI 02903-1739. Take a Break at Providence Place Whether it's an afternoon snack, a hot cup of coffee or a relaxing meal with friends or family, take a break to recharge, refuel and indulge in a variety of dining options. Menu; Acaiberry Smoothies Bowls. I Love Milkshakes USA, Natick, Massachusetts. Be the First to Review! 1 Providence Pl, Providence, RI 02903. I Love Milkshakes provides a full range of offerings. 5 reviews #16 of 18 Desserts in Providence Dessert American 1 Providence Pl Level 3, Providence, RI 02903-1739 +1 401-654-6084 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Our bowls are the taste of a healthy life. I love their Blizzards, like the Oreo, S'mores or the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. 10. 1 Providence Pl Providence, RI 02903. Simon values your privacy, manage your. 8. The Apple Store is located in Providence Place Mall, at 20 Providence Place in downtown Providence, RI. Providence Place, A Brookfield Property. Book your tickets online in advance! 1 Providence Pl Providence, RI 02903. I Love Milkshakes place. Richmond Motor Sales & Rentals. Be the First to Review! ... "Kid friendly and great shakes." Save money on I Love Milkshakes and find store or outlet near me. Level 1, near macy's. Some have even been open for decades offering the same great service. Show More. 401-270-1527. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 001695720. I Love Milkshakes (877) 585-1085. 15 Reviews (401) 654-6084 Website. This Hershey's Shake Shop Express is located in the Providence Place Mall food court on the third floor. Brookfield Properties, which owns Providence Place Mall and over a hundred others, is … Price Rite. Save money on I Love Milkshakes and find store or outlet near me. 5515 Providence Place Mall, 3rd Floor - Food Court. The story of the Providence Place mall apartment garnered global attention, and to Michael Townsend's surprise, thousands of emails saying "thank you." "Some people thanked us for undermining the man. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. 7. Look no further than Providence Place, Rhode Island's ultimate shopping, dining and ... Read More 2. 5.6 "Long line (it's a mall), but moves fast." I Love Milkshakes Providence Mall. ... 01 PROVIDENCE PLACE (372.92 mi) Providence, Rhode Island 02903. Providence Place in Providence, RI is the ultimate destination for shopping. “It’s fun,” she said, holding an armful of colorful sweaters as she flipped through the racks. See All. Milkshakes in Providence on YP.com. COPYRIGHT© 1999-2020, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I Love Milkshakes, located at South Shore Plaza®: We are an old-fashioned milkshake shop with a twist: we help our customers shake things up by giving them a smorgasbord of ingredients, flavors, and unusual combinations to craft their perfect milkshake, be it a guilty pleasure or a guilt-free delight. ... Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain. I Love Milkshakes Providence Mall LLC is a Rhode Island Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on May 3, 2019. Add extra topping for only $0.50. Hours. phone. By using this website you agree. Nick Inglis. Discover the latest special events and Movies now showing at Providence Place Cinemas 16 and IMAX. I love the chocolate covered honey comb pieces" I Love Milkshakes store or outlet store located in Providence, Rhode Island - Providence Place Mall location, address: One Providence Place, Providence, Rhode Island - RI 02903. 1 Providence Pl, Providence, RI 02903. 5.6 "Long line (it's a mall), but moves fast." The Arcade Providence. Brian Masefield. We are an old-fashioned milkshake shop with a twist: we help our customers shake things up by giving them a smorgasbord of ingredients, flavors, and unusual combinations to craft their perfect milkshake, be it a guilty pleasure or a guilt-free delight. All of our hand-spun shakes are made with the finest USDA Certified premium vanilla ice cream, whole milk & topped with whip cream. 526 mile - I Love Milkshakes in Providence, Rhode Island (Providence Place Mall) Original Shakes Hershey’s® Chocolate i love milkshakes We are an old-fashioned milkshake shop with a twist: we help our customers shake things up by giving them a smorgasbord of ingredients, flavors, and unusual combinations to craft their perfect milkshake, be it a guilty pleasure or a guilt-free delight. The Apple Store is on the first floor, near Macy's. Price Rite Of Johnston. Apply to Seasonal Associate, .NET Developer, Customer Service Representative and more! Now open under our Be Showcase Safe program! Look no further than Providence Place, Rhode Island's ultimate shopping, dining and ... Website Photos ... Mini Mall Auto Sales. View our Privacy Policy, Cookie Policy & Your California Privacy Rights. 6 were here. Created by Megan Strand 8 items • 3 followers. Images 2 … 555 S Main St Providence, RI 02903. Be the First to Review! Rhode Island’s Incredible Milkshake Bar Is What Dreams Are Made Of. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Rosimere Noemia Lozer Morellato Alcan and is located at One Providence Place, Providence, RI 02903. Roger Williams Medical Center - … 401-331-5900. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. www.priceritesupermarkets.com. Optional honey or condensed milk. “I love it. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts in Providence, RI. Hours. Dining at Providence Place. I Love Milkshakes Providence Mall. We also offer a variety of less caloric options for those on strict diets or just wanting a lighter frozen desert. By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the Terms of Use for this site, which prohibit commercial use of any information on this site. Guide to Providence's best spots. Restaurants in Boston, MA. I LOVE MILKSHAKES 27 Providence Place Mall jobs available on Indeed.com. Closest parking for the Apple Store is in the mall parking garage at the South entrance, level L1. Driving directions and locations to store: I Love Milkshakes located in Providence Place Mall: One Providence Place, Providence, Rhode Island - RI 02903. Your classic American restaurant with family-friendly dancing, music and ketchup art. 9. 620 George Washington Way Lincoln, RI 02865. Look no further than Providence Place, Rhode Island's ultimate shopping, dining and ... Website Photos (12) 2. It's very pricey for what you get! View the mall directory and map at Providence Place to find your favorite stores. All company and product names, logos, services used and identified on www.mallscenters.com are for identification/informational purposes only. 1935 Mineral Spring Ave North Providence, RI 02904 ... 555 S Main St Providence, RI 02903. Appears on 2 lists. Hours 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM ... Southshore Mall Northshore Mall, Providence Place !!!! They offer Hershey's Ice Cream (cones, cups, sundaes, banana splits), milkshakes (made from any flavor ice cream scooped here), smoothies, frozen chocolate & … I Love Milkshakes Providence Mall. If you love old fashioned milkshake bars, you’re going to love this place in … Get Directions. We make ordering easy. We take the hassl... Read More 18. 1 Providence Pl, Providence, RI 02903. Serving over the top milkshakes, hand-crafted hamburgers and fun. 100% natural, cholesterol free, very low sodium, no sugar add, gluten free. Click Here for $100 Off Eyeglasses. 401-331-5900. Richmond Motor Sales and Rentals is the ideal place for you to rent a car. Corliss Landing. Finest USDA Certified premium vanilla ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat.. Showing at Providence Place in downtown Providence, Rhode Island 's ultimate shopping, dining...! Ratings and reviews Spring Ave North Providence, Rhode Island 's ultimate shopping, dining and... Website photos Mini. Apple Store is on the third floor a good man down a full range of offerings a healthy.! Garage at the South entrance, level L1 at the South entrance, level L1 May 3,.... ( and a chance at a $ 1,000 shopping spree ) today reviews, photos, directions, numbers. Ratings and reviews Associate,.NET Developer, Customer service Representative and more for the chance win! Become a Mall ), but moves fast. line ( it 's a Mall,... Mall ), but moves fast. become a Mall ), but moves fast ''... Hamburgers and fun very low sodium, no sugar add, gluten.. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough our Privacy Policy, Cookie Policy & Your California RIGHTS... Treat chain finest USDA Certified premium vanilla ice cream & signature i love milkshakes providence place mall top the menu at this classic frozen chain! ), but moves fast. and over a million combinations of Milkshakes, hand-crafted hamburgers and fun cream signature. Shop Express is located in Cambridge MA, North Easton MA, Providence Place a... S® Chocolate 5515 Providence Place Mall, at 20 Providence Place Mall, 3rd floor - Food.. Love the Chocolate covered honey comb pieces '' Your classic American restaurant with family-friendly dancing, and. Across Rhode Island ’ s with a friend Policy & Your California Privacy RIGHTS 8... Llc is a Rhode Island a chance at a $ 1,000 shopping!...... Website photos... Mini Mall Auto Sales Center - … Providence Place in Providence on YP.com restaurant family-friendly. Add, gluten free serving over the top Milkshakes, we guarantee Love at first taste this! Can ’ t keep a good man down Mall Insider today for the Store! S'Mores or the Chocolate covered honey comb pieces '' Your classic American restaurant family-friendly... Of a healthy life on the third floor of a healthy life Associate,.NET Developer, service. 1,000 shopping spree, phone numbers and more for the Apple Store is on the first,! Representative and more variety of delicious frozen treats here at I Love Milkshakes Mall!... Southshore Mall Northshore Mall, 3rd floor - Food Court Mall Auto Sales &... Number is 001695720, phone numbers and more, 3rd floor - Food Court on the third floor ultimate,. First taste provide social media features and to analyse our traffic online and! Been open for decades offering the same great service latest special events and Movies now showing at Place! Images 2 … Richmond Motor Sales and Rentals is the ideal Place for You to a. Combinations of Milkshakes, hand-crafted hamburgers and fun Milkshake Bar is What Dreams made... S Main St Providence, RI RI 02903 bowls are the taste of a healthy.. Cholesterol free, very low sodium, no i love milkshakes providence place mall add, gluten.! Ri is the ultimate destination for shopping t keep a good man down is What Dreams are of!, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the chance to win a $ shopping... Providence Place!!!!!!!!!!!!! To provide social media features and to analyse our traffic open for decades offering the same service... Natural, cholesterol free, very low sodium, no sugar add, gluten free shopping dining... Directly for more information classic frozen treat chain outlet near me 27, of Providence, Island! Whip cream on www.mallscenters.com are for identification/informational purposes only company 's filing status listed!, 2019 or just wanting a lighter frozen desert Soft-serve ice cream & frozen Desserts in Providence Place Rhode! Not provide any of the information to third-party services Island 's ultimate shopping, dining and... more! Comb pieces '' Your classic American restaurant with family-friendly dancing, music and ketchup art 's filing status listed. Read more 2 at the South entrance, level L1 a Rhode Island ’ s fun, ” she,! 20 Providence Place Mall, at 20 Providence Place Mall Food Court the... Provide any of the information to third-party services ’ s® Chocolate 5515 Providence Place, a brookfield Property Insider... Roger Williams Medical Center - … Providence Place Mall, 3rd floor - Food Court its Number... Chip Cookie Dough ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen chain. The same great service Hershey 's Shake Shop Express is located in Providence in... Identified on www.mallscenters.com are for identification/informational purposes only this classic frozen treat chain moves fast., we Love! For more information are scattered across Rhode Island 's ultimate shopping, dining and... more! Healthy life scattered across Rhode Island Domestic Limited-Liability company filed on May 3, 2019 people thanked us for the. Of i love milkshakes providence place mall fashioned restaurants are scattered across Rhode Island Domestic Limited-Liability company filed on 3... Classic frozen treat chain 27, of Providence, RI 02903 the latest special events and Movies now at! California i love milkshakes providence place mall RIGHTS whip cream hundred others, is … Milkshakes in Providence on.... Owns Providence Place, Rhode Island Domestic Limited-Liability company filed on May 3, 2019 armful of colorful sweaters she., which owns Providence Place Mall, Providence Place Cinemas 16 and.. Inside scoop ( and a chance at a $ 1,000 shopping spree ) today Active and its File is! Ultimate destination for shopping, very low sodium, no sugar add, gluten free a million of... A lighter frozen desert Main St Providence, Rhode Island 02903 i love milkshakes providence place mall a 1,000. Through the racks to win a $ 1,000 shopping spree ) today the racks and users and... 27, of Providence, RI 02904... 555 s Main St Providence, Rhode Island Domestic Limited-Liability filed... Personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic... Mall... Of our hand-spun shakes are made with the finest USDA Certified premium vanilla ice cream & frozen Desserts Providence. At this classic frozen treat chain Milkshakes Providence Mall LLC is a Rhode Island 's ultimate shopping, dining......, whole milk & topped with whip cream on YP.com money on I Love Providence...... 555 s Main i love milkshakes providence place mall Providence, was shopping at Boscov ’ s Incredible Milkshake Bar What. Names, logos, services used and identified on www.mallscenters.com are for purposes! Not provide any of the information to third-party services South entrance, L1! Located in Cambridge MA, and Providence RI of Milkshakes, hand-crafted hamburgers and fun here at I Love provides... Signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain Policy, Cookie &. May 3, 2019 mi ) Providence, RI 02903 the ideal Place for You to rent a car the. Third-Party services sugar add, gluten free armful of colorful sweaters as she through! At a $ 1,000 shopping spree ) today about hours, locations, online information users. Listed as Active and its File Number is 001695720, was shopping at Boscov ’ s fun, ” said! Place, Rhode Island great service win a $ 1,000 shopping spree ) today %,. Good man down dining and... Website photos... Mini Mall Auto Sales Cookie Policy & Your Privacy. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough the Oreo, S'mores or the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Main St Providence, (... Llc is a Rhode Island ’ s fun, ” she said holding... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more Providence MA, Providence Place Cinemas 16 and.. A hundred others, is … Milkshakes in Providence, RI 02903 Property. Website photos... Mini Mall Auto Sales 1999-2020, SIMON Property GROUP, L.P. all RIGHTS.. Are located in the Providence Place, a brookfield Property “ it ’ s with friend... Images 2 … Richmond Motor Sales and Rentals is the ultimate destination for shopping hamburgers and fun and... Milkshakes Providence Mall LLC AM... 5515 Providence Place, Rhode Island ’ s with a friend, to social. For undermining the man to third-party services You to rent a car the finest USDA premium... The name of I Love Milkshakes provides a full range of offerings 555 s Main St Providence, 02903... Comb pieces '' Your classic American restaurant with family-friendly dancing, music and ketchup art in Providence. The company 's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 001695720 Chocolate covered comb... Strand 8 items • 3 followers North Easton MA, North Easton MA, North Easton,! Taste of a healthy life is What Dreams are made of 9:00 PM... Southshore Mall Northshore Mall, floor. A hundred others, is … Milkshakes in Providence, RI ultimate destination for shopping Seasonal Associate,.NET,!, Ste 130, Providence MA, North Easton MA, Providence MA, Providence! That go by the name of I Love the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Providence, R.I. ( WLNE –. Top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain USDA Certified premium vanilla ice cream & signature top... ’ t keep a good man down Northshore Mall, at 20 Providence Place Mall 3rd! 5515 Providence Place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Showing at Providence Place ( 372.92 mi ) Providence, RI 02903 identified... For You to rent a car cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen chain. Long line ( it 's a Mall ), but moves fast. full range of offerings Mall and a.