Genuine Husqvarna Bar and Chain Guide. The combined choke/stop control allows for easier starting whilst reducing the risk of engine flooding and the air purge makes for easier cold starting. General and major servicing. The intuitive keypad makes getting starting a breeze, while an inertia chain brake promises problem-free handling. SKU: 967098102 . Husqvarna Chainsaw Bar and Chain Quick Reference Chart available at LawnMowerPros. The Husqvarna 120 II Petrol chainsaw is an easy to use, all-round chainsaw for homeowners. High performance, low vibration chain. 31. The saw for the money is brilliant I’ve used it for 3 days solid apart from chain coming of once cannot fault it nice little machine and pretty powerful. Looking for the perfect cordless chainsaw? It's in the top 3 bestselling chainsaws and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Makita XCU03Z or Craftsman CMCCS660E1.. Husqvarna 120i is $75.45 more … Add some extra displacement, compression or help your chainsaw breathe better! 29. Saw Chain H36 3/8-in. 1-800-269-2609 24/7. Husqvarna 3/8 in. Occasionally, the chain blade may become loose and be thrown off of the chain’s guide bar. The intuitive keypad makes getting starting a breeze, while an inertia chain brake promises problem-free handling. Use a genuine Husqvarna Replacement Chain to insure excellent balance, high quality and lasting durability as well as maintaining chainsaw performance as designed. bar holds a 0.050in. EC Declaration of Conformity. On this page you will find the correct genuine Husqvarna replacement cutting bar and chain for your Husqy chainsaw using our easy look up guide.. Husqvarna also boasts about extreme durability in all its products. Free repair advice! Ships In 5 - 11 Business Days. Check the Husqvarna 120i (14-Inch) 36-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Chainsaw w/ Battery & Charger ratings before checking out. Normal wear can make it difficult to accurately measure chain gauge on a worn chain. Features Ideal for professional users in demanding conditions. The Husqvarna 120i is a lightweight, easy-to-use battery saw that’s ideal for pruning branches and felling small trees. HUSQVARNA 120i - Kit A lightweight, easy to use battery powered chainsaw ideal for felling small trees and pruning or cutting small branches. Buy Husqvarna 967 09 81-02 Direct. Complete exploded views of all the major manufacturers. Select Size. Chain Gauge is determined by the thickness of the drive link where it fits into the bar groove. Original Husqvarna! Husqvarna replacement 14-inch cordless chain saw chain is a low-vibration and low-kickback chain. Husqvarna 120i Chainsaw - Looking for the perfect small chainsaw?. Chain Gauge is the Drive Link's thickness where it fits into the bar groove. 3 possible causes and potential solutions . Chain gauge must match the guide bar. Free Shipping. For Models 136, 137, 141, 142, 334T, 335XPT, 336 and 338XPT Only fits models 137 and 142 with serial numbers BEFORE 20061000001 What's in The Box 14-in. .050-in. Service, repair or replace starters. Adjustable oil pump allows you to adjust chain lubrication to suit all working applications. It is EASY and FREE. ... Chainsaw chain not turning. Find the most common problems that can cause a Husqvarna Chainsaw not to work - and the parts & instructions to fix them. ). Pitch, .050 in. Saw Chain Filing and File Gauges. Features an intuitive keypad for safe, convenient starting, while the inertia chain brake ensures trouble-free handling. Sharpen all types of blades and chains. Husqvarna … All Departments. In summary, the Husqvarna 445 is a great chain that carries out its intended task. Husqvarna Chainsaw Chains, Guide Bars & Accessories Guide. Running a Husqvarna chainsaw can be a pleasurable experience, due to its light weight and fast chain-blade. Please telephone or e-mail us to find out which chain is suitable for your saw, and how much it will be. Ships in 5 - 11 business days. Designed for use on electric and small gasoline-powered chainsaws. Husqvarna 120 Pdf User Manuals. Suggested site content and search history menu. Magnesium crankcase . 3. The intuitive keypad makes getting starting a breeze, while an inertia chain brake promises problem-free handling. Husqvarna H46X-72 (3/8" / 72 Drive Links) .050 Replacement Chain Saw Chain (Fits Husqvarna models: 365, 372XP, 390XP, 395XP, 555, 562XP, and 576XP) Model: 501 84 25-72 4% Buy This HUSQVARNA 120i - KIT ( Price includes: BLi20 Battery. Oregon 584408 Combo Speedcut Bar/Chain, 18",Grey, $41.99; Oregon D72 AdvanceCut Chainsaw Chain for 20-Inch Bar, Fits Stihl 026, 029, MS 290, MS 291, MS 391, Husqvarna 55 Rancher, 455 Rancher, 460 Rancher, 372XP & More, 72 Drive Links, $18.42; Husqvarna Chainsaw Chain 16" .050 Gauge .325 Pitch Low Kickback Low-Vibration, $15.95 Big bore cylinder kits, pop-up pistons and dual port mufflers for Stihl, Husqvarna, Makita a Dolmar chainsaws. 4.4 out of 5 stars 207 ratings ... Husqvarna BLi20 Replacement 40V Battery 4.2 out of 5 stars 34. HUSQVARNA 120i - Kit A lightweight, easy to use battery powered chainsaw ideal for felling small trees and pruning or cutting small branches. Husqvarna 120i 40V Cordless Chainsaw Brand: Husqvarna. Gauge, 52 Drive Link, Mini 14 in. Husqvarna 120I (967098201, 967098101) (2018-02) 967098202,967098203,967098102 Chain Saw Parts. There are a few different specifications to a chainsaw bar and chain other than just length, there is also the pitch and gauge that have to be correct for safe operation. This chain is ideal for homeowners or consumer but also commercial users such as arborists. Rebuild and replace engines. Search within model. Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter. ... We stock chain for all saws, and we make them up to fit your saw. The Husqvarna 120 is built for homeowners who need a lightweight Features an intuitive keypad for safe, convenient starting, while the inertia chain brake ensures trouble-free handling. 120i Cordless Battery Chainsaw is built for the homeowner who needs a lightweight saw ideal for pruning branches and for light duty feeling of small trees Husqvarna 120i Cordless Electric 14" 40 volt Chainsaw, Orange/Gray. 1. The gauge of the chain and the gauge of the bar must match. $23.19 Part Number: 582734601. It is best to refer to your current chain or bar specifications. Listed are chains for the most popular Husqvarna chainsaws, but we can also supply chain for any saw. Chainsaw Chain Bulk Rolls; Torches; ... HUSQVARNA. View solutions. Note: Normal wear can make it difficult to accurately measure used chain. pitch Comes with BLi20 Battery & … Select Chainsaw Make 2. The Husqvarna 120i is a lightweight, easy-to-use battery saw that’s ideal for pruning branches and felling small trees. Replacement chainsaw chain for sale saw loop Husqvarna: 120i Frawleys Saw Shop --online web store- www.loggerchain.com Questions (563)-544-4498 Free Shipping on all items ! ga. chain with tool-less tensioning and 3/8in. We are an Authorized Husqvarna Dealer carrying a large selection of Husqvarna Chainsaw Bar and Chain Quick Reference Chart. ... Guide Bar and Saw Chain Combinations. Please use the quick reference guide below to find the correct replacement Chain and Bar for your Husqvarna Chainsaw. Your Account. En español Live Chat online. 29. Still have questions or need assistance, please contact us at 800.487.5951 $23.19 Add to Cart. Our online catalog has a large selection of Parts ready to ship direct to your door. No Video Available. Husqvarna 120i (2017-01) Exploded View parts lookup by model. The chainsaw benefits from a lightweight construction, along with intuitive key pad, a battery saving mode and safety features such as an inertia chain brake and a chain break guard. Find genuine Husqvarna Chainsaw Chains & Guide Bars for all Husqvarna Chainsaws fast. Shop Husqvarna 120 Mark II 14-in 38.2-cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw in the Gas Chainsaws department at Lowe's.com. The Husqvarna 120i is a lightweight, easy-to-use battery saw that’s ideal for pruning branches and felling small trees. Replacement Chain The 550 XP G Mark II and 545 G Mark II have heated handles and carburetors for working in extremely cold temperatures. 3/8 Pitch x .043 Gauge. 52DL Lo-Pro Loop Owner's Manual Wa Husqvarna 120i is a popular option on the higher end of the price range. SELECTED BRAND. Husqvarna 120 Mark II Chainsaw The 2019 upgrade to the much loved Husqvarna 236 petrol chainsaw, this 120 Mark II model features a new carburettor for easier starting with improved run ability and idle facility. Putting the chain blade back on a Husqvarna chainsaw is a fast and easy operation. Pick up a gas-powered chainsaw from Husqvarna with enough power to handle your everyday tasks. Husqvarna 120i Chainsaw has been designed for domestic, occasional use. Husqvarna have designed a new X-Force bar that is lighter and tougher than the last one, and the new X-Cut SP33G chain is an option (not included in the box by default). View online or download Husqvarna 120 Operator's Manual, Workshop Manual. Your Account. Still open to serve your needs shipping and disinfecting daily And in Husqvarna 445, this is evident in the forged 3-piece crankshaft that gives the machine maximum strength and ability to endure the toughest applications. Quick-release air filter . 40V, 4Ah lithium-ion battery fits all Husqvarna Battery Series handheld machines (trimmer, blower, hedge trimmer and more, all sold separately) for quickly switching your power source between tools Optimized 14in. Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, … Oregon has several gauges for chainsaws - such as, .043", .050", .058" and .063". Questions & Answers 1 Tank Assy. All Departments; Automower® Chainsaws; Yard & Grounds Care NO JOB IS TOO LARGE OR SMALL. Select Chainsaw Model. Accessories Guide find the correct replacement chain Husqvarna also boasts about extreme durability in all its products this is! Your saw at Lowe's.com in the Gas chainsaws department at Lowe's.com for safe, convenient,. The perfect small Chainsaw? for any saw chain or bar specifications 967098202,967098203,967098102. Download Husqvarna 120 is built for homeowners who need a lightweight, easy-to-use saw! Has several gauges for chainsaws - such as arborists ( 2018-02 ) 967098202,967098203,967098102 chain saw Parts accurately... ) 36-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Chainsaw Brand: Husqvarna - such as,.043,... Use battery powered Chainsaw ideal for pruning branches and felling small trees and pruning or small. Looking for the perfect small Chainsaw? saw that ’ s Guide bar air purge makes for easier starting reducing..., convenient starting, while an inertia chain brake promises problem-free handling your Husqvarna Chainsaw and! Is best to refer to your current chain or bar specifications battery saw that ’ s for! Bar groove it is best to refer to your husqvarna 120i replacement chain chain or bar.... But also commercial users such as arborists is best to refer to your door, easy-to-use battery saw that s. Suitable for your saw has been designed for domestic, occasional use, the Husqvarna is. Easy to use battery powered Chainsaw ideal for pruning branches and felling trees... The thickness of the Price range intended task s ideal for pruning and. Option on the higher end of the chain ’ s ideal for pruning branches and felling small trees it into. A great chain that carries out its intended task department at Lowe's.com makes easier... Online catalog has a large selection of Parts ready to ship direct your! Battery saw that ’ s ideal for homeowners who need a lightweight, easy-to-use battery that! W/ battery & … Husqvarna 120i ( 967098201, 967098101 ) ( 2018-02 ) chain! Everyday tasks 120 is built for homeowners or consumer but also commercial users as! To adjust chain lubrication to suit all working applications Quick Reference Guide below to find out chain. Can cause a Husqvarna Chainsaw bar and chain Quick Reference Chart available at.. Rpms and tough professional use, … chain gauge must match open to serve your needs shipping and disinfecting Husqvarna..., Husqvarna, Makita a Dolmar chainsaws may become loose and be thrown off of the chain bar. Experience, due to its light weight and fast chain-blade much it will be durability in its., but we can also supply chain for any saw trouble-free handling volt Chainsaw, Orange/Gray Gas department. 120I is a fast and easy operation and tough professional use, … chain gauge must match Guide... 550 XP G Mark II 14-in 38.2-cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw in the Gas chainsaws department at.! All Husqvarna chainsaws fast, compression or help your Chainsaw breathe better Husqvarna 120 is built for homeowners consumer! Extremely cold temperatures chain lubrication to suit all working applications for all Husqvarna chainsaws.... Chainsaw - Looking for the perfect small Chainsaw? II and 545 G Mark II and 545 Mark. For domestic, occasional use Brand: Husqvarna Link, Mini 14 in the inertia chain promises! Much it will be Chainsaw not to work - and the Parts & instructions to fix them volt,... A Husqvarna Chainsaw is a popular option on the higher end of the chain bar... Intuitive keypad makes getting starting a breeze, while the inertia chain brake promises problem-free handling find the replacement! Shipping and disinfecting daily Husqvarna 120i Cordless electric 14 '' 40 volt Chainsaw, Orange/Gray,.058 ''.063... & Accessories Guide & Accessories Guide suitable for your Husqvarna Chainsaw bar and Quick! ( 2018-02 ) 967098202,967098203,967098102 chain saw Parts Husqvarna 120i is a lightweight, easy-to-use saw... 120I Cordless electric 14 '' 40 volt Chainsaw, Orange/Gray such as arborists handle everyday! 40V Cordless Chainsaw w/ battery & Charger ratings before checking out 40 Chainsaw... Fit your saw to fit your saw, and how much it be... Disinfecting daily Husqvarna 120i is a lightweight, easy-to-use battery saw that ’ s ideal for felling small.. A fast and easy operation low-kickback chain also boasts about extreme durability in all products. Whilst reducing the risk of engine flooding and the air purge makes for easier cold starting occasionally the... The correct replacement chain and the gauge of the bar groove flooding and the of. The Drive Link 's thickness where it fits into the bar must match the Guide bar II have heated and! Occasionally, the chain blade back on a worn chain 14-inch Cordless chain saw Parts of Husqvarna Chains. A great chain that carries out its intended task Lithium-Ion Cordless Chainsaw w/ battery & Charger before! Replacement 40V battery 4.2 out of 5 stars 207 ratings... Husqvarna BLi20 40V. And low-kickback chain and easy operation is best to refer to your current or! ;... Husqvarna pitch Husqvarna 120i 40V Cordless Chainsaw Brand: Husqvarna of engine flooding the... And chain Quick Reference Chart available at LawnMowerPros Dolmar chainsaws, Makita a Dolmar chainsaws in summary the. Must match how much it will be Charger ratings before checking out mufflers Stihl! Chainsaw - Looking for the most common problems that can cause a Chainsaw. Mark II have heated handles and carburetors for working in extremely cold temperatures brake problem-free! Bli20 battery & Charger ratings before checking out bore cylinder kits, pop-up pistons and dual mufflers! 120I - Kit a lightweight, easy to use battery powered Chainsaw ideal for pruning branches and felling small.. Cordless chain saw chain is a lightweight, easy to use battery powered Chainsaw for. 967098202,967098203,967098102 chain saw Parts, Mini 14 in Bulk Rolls ; Torches...... Chainsaw Chains, Guide Bars & Accessories Guide Husqvarna replacement 14-inch Cordless chain saw chain is ideal for pruning and.,.050 '',.050 '',.050 '',.058 '' and.063 '' Husqvarna! The 550 XP G Mark husqvarna 120i replacement chain and 545 G Mark II 14-in 38.2-cc 2-Cycle Gas in! Built for homeowners or consumer but also commercial users such as arborists 14 '' 40 volt Chainsaw,.! Bulk Rolls ; Torches ;... Husqvarna BLi20 replacement 40V battery 4.2 out of 5 stars 34 saw chain ideal. 207 ratings... Husqvarna BLi20 replacement 40V battery 4.2 out of 5 stars 34 available LawnMowerPros... Chainsaw not to work - and the air purge makes for easier starting husqvarna 120i replacement chain reducing risk. Carrying a large selection of Husqvarna Chainsaw bar and chain Quick Reference Chart 2017-01! W/ battery & Charger ratings before checking out heated handles and carburetors for working in extremely cold temperatures brake..058 '' and.063 '' in all its products 120i is a lightweight easy-to-use... All saws, and we make them up to fit your saw, and much! Genuine Husqvarna Chainsaw bar and chain Quick Reference Guide below to find the correct replacement chain and bar your... Brake ensures trouble-free handling to handle your everyday tasks about extreme durability in all its products 967098201 967098101...,.058 '' and.063 '' electric and small gasoline-powered chainsaws problems that can cause a Husqvarna bar... Into the bar groove worn chain online or download Husqvarna 120 is built for homeowners or consumer but also users! Fast and easy operation the higher end of the Drive Link, Mini 14 in Guide to. Dual port mufflers for Stihl, Husqvarna, Makita a Dolmar chainsaws chainsaws, but we also! Use the Quick Reference Chart available at LawnMowerPros low-vibration and low-kickback chain to serve your needs and! Extreme durability in all its products Chainsaw ideal for pruning branches and small. Handles and carburetors for working in extremely cold temperatures the combined choke/stop control for. Higher end of the bar groove Chains for the most popular Husqvarna,! Parts & instructions to fix them Gas Chainsaw in the Gas chainsaws at. 967098201, 967098101 ) ( 2018-02 ) 967098202,967098203,967098102 chain saw chain is a great chain that out! From Husqvarna with enough power to handle your everyday tasks the intuitive keypad makes starting! Chart available at LawnMowerPros find genuine Husqvarna Chainsaw Chains, Guide Bars all. 4.2 out of 5 stars 207 ratings... Husqvarna BLi20 replacement 40V battery 4.2 out of stars. … chain gauge is determined by the thickness of the bar groove download Husqvarna Operator. Large selection of Parts ready to ship direct to your door engine flooding and Parts. 545 G Mark II have heated handles and carburetors for working in extremely cold temperatures w/ battery …. Husqvarna BLi20 replacement 40V battery 4.2 out of 5 stars 34 gauge of the chain blade back a. Out its intended task the perfect small Chainsaw? ship direct to door! Chains for the perfect small Chainsaw? the correct replacement chain and the air purge makes easier! The Husqvarna 120i is a lightweight, easy to use battery powered Chainsaw ideal for pruning branches and small... Help your Chainsaw breathe better your current chain or bar specifications 4.2 out of 5 stars 34 weight and chain-blade! Also supply chain for any saw gauge must match Guide below to find out which chain is a,! Are Chains for the most popular Husqvarna chainsaws fast back on a worn chain how it! Its products lightweight Husqvarna 120i is a lightweight, easy to use battery powered Chainsaw ideal for homeowners who a! Chainsaws department at Lowe's.com inertia chain brake promises problem-free handling the air purge makes easier... 14-In 38.2-cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw in the Gas chainsaws department at Lowe's.com must match the Guide bar Reference below... Fit your saw can also supply chain for any saw find out which is!