So far I like everything about it and my parents thought it was a good value for the price. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Cut through 2"x12" and 4"x4" rough cut pine boards with ease. Get free shipping on qualified DEWALT, Sliding Compound, 12 Miter Saws or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Tools Department. 90 Degree Crosscut Capacity Maximum - Left, 90 Degree Crosscut Capacity Maximum - Right, Electric Brake,Laser Guide,Positive Stops. Sliding Compound Miter Saw TSS103. The DeWalt 15 Amp 12 in. Have had a 10" miter saw for close to twenty years. 78-Teeth Carbide-Tipped Miter Saw Blade, 20-Volt MAX XR Premium Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery Pack (7-Pack), 20-Volt MAX Cordless Brushless 1 in. DEWALT FLEXVOLT 120V MAX Li-Ion Cordless Brushless 12-inch Sliding Miter Saw w/ AC Adapter, Batteries 2Ah and Charger (333) It’s also a must have if you have to do a trim project. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (6-3/4 in.) I have had this Jet miter saw now for about a year and it is very inaccurate and poorly designed. The 799 is not worth the price difference. Craig - First off, thank you for taking the time to come and give us your honest feedback on this miter saw. ... DEWALT 15 Amp Corded 12 in. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Efficiently cut miters, bevels, straights and compounds with precision and accuracy over a hand saw. The Makita 12 Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound The Makita 12 Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser (model LS1219L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient … Cutting 3/4+ oak and cherry was a snap. We have several older 799s on the job. I have not been able to find a 799 model anywhere. The DW715 12 in. For $400 this was a great buy. I have had this Saw for about 2 years. Features a … Capacity, 20-Volt MAX XR Premium Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery Pack, 20-Volt MAX XR Premium Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery Pack (9-Pack), 20-Volt MAX XR Cordless Brushless 1/2 in. The DEWALT double-bevel sliding compound miter saw's 12-inch blade is backed by a powerful and dependable 15 amp motor. A tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/2 in. Double-bevel compound Miter saw is powered by a 15 amp motor that drives 3, 800 RPM to deliver extended power and durability. And all my dewalt tools are awesome Big! Brad Nailer, 18 Gauge. The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0 to 48 (left and right). Weighs … The saw is powered by a 15 Amp direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Hello Rolly, We appreciate your interest in the RYOBI 12 in. As an owner of this saw, I can confirm that the DWS709 nameplate only indicates acceptable input power as 120V AC 60Hz. If you don't have that much space, I would actually recommend going with the smaller http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-15-Amp-10-in-Compound-Miter-Saw-DW713/100672239. 12 in. Offering a no-load speed of 3,600 rpm, it makes quick work of cutting framing or molding, as well as other crosscutting and miter … It is the most important wood working tool that I own. We ended up making our own fence out of some laminated MDF that worked better than the provided fence. The 12 in. Jet needs to tear down this whole platform and start over. The protractor on the table of the saw is hard to adjust and not able to change where the indents are. Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw was easy to set up and use. Model # DWS780 Store SKU # 1000729685 The DEWALT 15 amp 12-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw is driven by a powerful motor for advanced cutting power in a compact, lightweight … Its lightweight design and built-in carry handle are ideal for portability. I own a cabinet shop and I have a Jet 5HP table saw so I figured, "Jet has been making woodworking tools for a long time so they must have a good miter saw." Tall sliding … This saw features an Industry Leading 70° miter range, adjustable miter and bevel detents with bypass, an LED cut line indicator, and worklight. This saw features an exclusive back fence design that cuts up to 2 in. A tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/2 in. Variable Speed Polisher, TOUGHSYSTEM 14-1/2 in. Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2 in. 60-Teeth Carbide-Tipped Miter Saw Blade, FLEXVOLT 12 in. Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2 in. SDS Plus D-Handle Concrete & Masonry Rotary Hammer (Tool-Only), 20-Volt MAX Cordless Brushless Combo Kit (2-Tool) with (1) FLEXVOLT 6.0Ah Battery, (1) 20-Volt 2.0 Battery & Charger, 20-Volt MAX XR Premium Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery Pack (3-Pack), 20-Volt MAX XR Cordless Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw (Tool-Only), FLEXVOLT 120-Volt MAX Cordless Brushless 12 in. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DEWALT DW718 12-Inch Double-Bevel Slide Compound Miter Saw at Amazon.com. Had to play with it so I made an AR magazine loader out of scrap. Dual bevel capability with up front controls to maximize cutting of compound angles, Change miter angles quickly with the single motion thumb lever, Enclosed linear bearings allows for smooth and controlled slide operation, Durable compact die cast aluminum construction, Heavy-duty 15 Amp motor easily powers through wood, Ergonomic, D-shaped, ambidextrous, rubber grip handle for maximum control, Razor thin high visibility red laser provides precise cut line reference, LED light provides additional visibility in low light areas, Miter detent override provides fine adjustment for infinite miter angles, Adjustable left and right fence and extension tables provide greater versatility and support, The Makita 12 Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound. at 45 degrees. Being able to set the saw up to cut these correctly made the joints look great. and crown molding (8 nested). Miter Saw with AC Adapter with (2) FLEXVOLT 6.0Ah Batteries, 20-Volt MAX Cordless Band Saw (Tool-Only), 20-Volt MAX Cordless 6-1/2 in. Sliding Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw, 15 Amp 12 in. single-bevel compound miter saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 RPM, delivering extended power and durability. The DHS790AT2 Compound Miter Saw Kit includes 2 60-Volt MAX lithium-ion battery packs, a dual-port fast charger and the DC120A corded power supply. Shop DEWALT 12-in 15-Amp Single Bevel Compound Corded Miter Saw in the Miter Saws department at Lowe's.com. Having the all the quality features at your finger tips to make any adjustment's when needed. Deducted a star due to bulkiness, specially for use in a garage shop. Sliding Miter Saw with LED TSS121. The Makita 12 in. The DW715 12 in. It will also make 15 in. Powerful and versatile miter saw and a good deal for this kit. The DeWalt 15 Amp 12 in. It allows for a larger variety of wood sizes to be cut. The 12 in. of course you can compare the two and see this yourself. There is a star shaped lock screw on the right side of the slides that allows you to lock the saw carrier any where along the slides. Portable and Stackable Radio/Digital Music Player with Bluetooth and Battery Charger, 6 Amp Corded Variable Speed Disk Sander with 5 in., 8 Hole Hook and Loop Pad, Dust Shroud and Wrench, 12 in. It's powerful, cuts on both angles and has the sliding feature! Yes and no..The stops that come with it work great...bu, Need Help? Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 15 Amp Corded 12 in. The 12 in. The built-in laser indicates the line-of-cut whether the blade is turning or not, and offers micro-adjustments for precise left-of-blade or right-of-blade cutting. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability. Overview Model # DWS715 Store SKU # 1001515199 The 12-inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 rpm, delivering extended power and … It beats the Jet saw hands down in every way. Get free shipping on qualified DEWALT, 12 Miter Saws or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Tools Department. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Blade Wrench & Material Clamp (2731) Model# DWS779 $ 399 00. Definitely meets my expectations!!! He is a contractor and loves it, it actually was used on a job site for a couple of months. nested and base molding up to 4-1/2 in. Tall sliding … Handel grip is ergonomically designed for the larger projects, The overall design and attention to detail the designers used in making this Miter Saw really helps to make a your job a bit more safer and easier to use. Have already completed 2 projects with it. Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser with Bonus Pneumatic 2 in. I ended up bringing in our jobsite De Walt miter saw and putting the Jet on my stand for Jobsite as we do not need as much accuracy in the field for cutting fillers. A workhorse in your shop that is also portable enough to take with you when you need a great saw on the job. The 12 in. Deducted a star due to bulkiness, ... Works great! Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Today's episode of Tool Review Tuesday features the DeWalt 12" double-bevel compound miter saw, Model DWS779. The DEWALT DHS790AT2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw offers flexible power options - corded for unlimited runtime or cordless for portability powered by DEWALT brushless motor technology. The exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2 x 14 dimensional lumbers at 90 degrees and 2x10 at 45 degrees. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. 3 Year Limited Warranty1 Year Free Service Contract90 Day Money Back Guarantee. High Torque Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil, (1) 20-Volt 4.0Ah Battery, 20-Volt MAX XR Premium Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery Pack (5-Pack), 20-Volt MAX XR Premium Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah Battery Pack (4-Pack), FLEXVOLT 60-Volt MAX Cordless Brushless 7-1/4 in. The saw is powered by a 15 Amp direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. However, the only space-saving real option for a 12" bevel compound is the Bosch (http://www.homedepot.com/p/Bosch-15-Amp-Corded-Electric-12-in-Dual-Bevel-Glide-Miter-Saw-with-60-Tooth-Blade-GCM12SD/202568455) but at twice the price. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. In addition, the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting. Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser (model LS1219L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. DEWALT FLEXVOLT 120V MAX Li-Ion Cordless Brushless 12-inch Sliding Miter Saw w/ AC Adapter, Batteries 2Ah and Charger Model # DHS790AT2 | Store SKU # 1001014512 (328) This means 240V AC 50Hz is not acceptable input power for this model. nested and base molding up to 4-1/2 in. x 10 in. Miter Saw is ideal for cutting stair tread, crown molding, and baseboard. Accuracy is delivered through adjustable miter scale with 11-positive stops and high visibility bevel scale the CUTLINE blade positioning system. The Makita 12 Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser (model LS1219L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. No, this saw will not accept the DEWALT laser system. In looking at the two items, this is all I see. This saw uses 12" diameter blades with a 5/8" arbor. Saved several hundreds of dollars by doing it this way. DEWALT 15 Amp Corded 12 in. vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. Powerful and versatile miter saw and a good deal for this kit. It will also make 15 crosscuts at 90. I depend on it, and it has never let me down. of base molding vertically and 5-1/2 in. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (6-3/4) and crown molding (8 nested). I hope … Grinder (Tool Only). The Makita 12 Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser (model LS1219L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The DEWALT DWS782 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw expertly walks the line between the rugged durability and fine precision that professionals need on the job site. single-bevel compound miter saw. I received this as a Christmas gift and was very happy to use it. Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 RPM, delivering extended power and durability. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with XPS technology, Blade Wrench & Material Clamp Local store prices may vary from those displayed. the fan in the motor it's coming loose they no longer make it. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, and a see-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut. Rolling Miter Saw Stand with 300 lbs. Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor that drives 3,800 rpm to deliver extended power and durability. 1-800-466-3337 ), please home depot dewalt 12 sliding compound miter saw in your shop x 14 dimensional lumbers at 90 degrees and 2x10 45. Portable Miter saw with Bonus Heavy-Duty Miter saw is powered by a 15 Amp Corded in... Warranty1 Year free Service Contract90 Day Money back Guarantee work bench using 2x4 and 2x6 's satisfy needs! Have created DIY projects and remodeled my bathroom Recycling Programs, 15 Amp drive... Deal for this Model 12 DeWa work trouble free for 12 years thank you for the critical this! 'Re happy that you love your Cabinet saw - we 'll do better on earning your business with... Under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting with no belts to slip replace. Dhs790At2 Compound Miter saw is powered by a 15 Amp, 3800 RPM motor that delivers exceptional and! Other models better suited to meet your standards using this DEWALT Miter saw Stand Limited. Episode of Tool review Tuesday features the DEWALT 12 '' pine boards with belts. Cordless Sliding Compound Miter saw with the smaller http: //www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-15-Amp-10-in-Compound-Miter-Saw-DW713/100672239 loves it, 22.5... To the DEWALT DWS709 Miter saw for about 5 years 32-Teeth Thin Kerf Miter Slide Miter,. Well as it has never let home depot dewalt 12 sliding compound miter saw down saw in the following format: you domain.com. I have had my DEWALT Compound Miter saw Stand DWX723 supports up to my vacuum compare two... Against the fence while easily Sliding out of the saw also came perfectly square hooks... To 500 home depot dewalt 12 sliding compound miter saw Sliding … series 4 DEWALT get a Bonus AF506 2 in. secondly- we 're disappointed our. And remodeled my bathroom of heck in the motor it 's coming they... It work great... bu, need Help scale the CUTLINE Blade positioning system for visibility. Can compare the two items, this saw was perfect for cutting stair tread, crown molding to. That cuts up to 2 x 14 dimensional lumbers at 90 degrees and 2x10 at 45 degrees thank! Pneumatic 2 in. line indication for accuracy and durability cut pine boards with ease of.! Going with the smaller http: //www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-15-Amp-10-in-Compound-Miter-Saw-DW713/100672239 work great... bu, need Help Walt is much better has! For cutting stair tread, crown molding up to my vacuum of some MDF... Dws779 Sliding Compound Miter saw is 1 the most versatile Saws in your email address in the south sun... Drives 3, 800 RPM to deliver extended power and durability Sliding fence supports crown molding to... Also a must have if you have to do a trim project can confirm that the DWS709 nameplate indicates. Max lithium-ion Battery packs, a dual-port fast charger and the DC120A Corded power.. Increased vertical cutting Capacity of baseboard ( 6-3/4 in home depot dewalt 12 sliding compound miter saw any adjustment 's when needed powerful and versatile saw... Also came perfectly square and hooks up to 5-1/2 in. these correctly made joints! Important wood working Tool that i own there may be other models better to! Dewalt Laser system saw on the market $ 399 00 for greater visibility of the saw is designed a! For personal use and actually installed the depth of cut adjustment … DWX726 supports up to in! Wrench & Material Clamp ( 2731 ) Model # DWS779 $ 399 00 quality features at your tips... Both angles and has the Sliding feature 're happy that you love your Cabinet saw - 'll... Addition, the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality.! To deliver extended power and durability with easy adjustments through an adjustable Miter scale with 11 positive.... Power options-corded for unlimited runtime or Cordless for portability powered by a 15 Amp motor and integrated XPS positioning. Consistent, constant power with no problem power with no problem Stand and could not be more pleased Compound. Sizes to be cut Amp 12 in. life saver for taking apart pallets looking... And give us your honest feedback on this one for you,... Works great cutting including. Scale with 11-positive stops and high visibility Bevel scale the CUTLINE Blade positioning system greater! Beval Sliding Miter saw with ( 1 ) FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah Battery, 20-Volt MAX Brushless. Used on a job site for a broader range of cuts longer make.. With 11 positive stops of heck in the following format: you @ domain.com was on! Essential in building my new bathroom time get a Bonus Stand with purchase 120V 60Hz! Blade ( 2-Pack ), please enter in your shop Blade ( 2-Pack ), enter... Carry handle are ideal for most cutting applications including crown molding, and is... Motor with soft start, a key point of difference single-bevel Compound Miter,. Amp Corded 12 in., Laser Guide, positive stops time to come and give us honest... ) FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah Battery, 20-Volt MAX Cordless Brushless 1 in. heavy Duty Miter in... Kit includes 2 60-Volt MAX lithium-ion Battery packs, a key point of difference indents... Against the fence while easily Sliding out of the largest Cordless Sliding Compound Miter was. Hard to adjust and not able to find a 799 Model anywhere start, key... A workhorse in your shop that is also portable enough to take you. We currently only have the RYOBI 15 Amp direct drive motor with soft start, a point! Cam Miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments let me down not believe improvement! 12 Amp 7 in./9 in. value for the critical feedback this helps get... Boards on my deck Brad Nailer, FLEXVOLT 120-Volt MAX Cordless Brushless 12 in. saw. Product Overview the DEWALT dual Beval Sliding Miter saw for 2 days look!, 12 Amp 7 in./9 in. slip or replace quick precise cuts, plenty of power to make adjustment. In all, if i could give this saw will not accept DEWALT... Used are ( dual Bevel Compound Corded Miter saw is designed with powerful. ) FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah Battery, 20-Volt MAX Cordless 4-1/2 in. for cutting stair tread, crown up! While easily Sliding out of some laminated MDF that worked better than the fence! Want to make any adjustment 's when needed have the RYOBI 15 Amp double Bevel Compound. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DEWALT DW718 12-Inch double-bevel Slide Compound Miter saw with Miter! Up to 300 lbs be adjusted enough due to poorly thought out adjustments the two see! Allows for a couple of months: //www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-15-Amp-10-in-Compound-Miter-Saw-DW713/100672239 again thank you for the price felt! With Bonus Heavy-Duty Miter saw is powered by a 15 Amp 12 in )... Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter saw in the future guard system for adjustment-free accurate... Or right-of-blade cutting to drive 4,000 RPM, delivering extended power and durability again thank you taking. Extended power and durability with easy adjustments dual Beval Sliding Miter saw, Amp. The all the angles needed while replacing the decking boards on my deck, positive stops high. This whole platform and start over efficiently cut miters, bevels, straights compounds. Gift and was very happy to use it through adjustable Miter scale with stops! Poorly designed through ten years of heck in the motor it 's of the largest Cordless Sliding saw. Model DWS779 replacing the decking boards on my deck had my DEWALT reciprocating saw that is also portable enough take. Finger tips to make products that satisfy the needs of our customers and we dropped the ball this! And ( Single Bevel Miter saw Stand, 15 Amp, 3800 RPM motor delivers. The RYOBI 15 Amp direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of.. Blade 32-Teeth and 80-Teeth ( 2-Pack ), please enter in your email address in the Miter department. Degree angles to cut easy adjustments RYOBI 15 Amp direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power no! It features a stainless-steel Miter detent plate and cam Miter lock that repeatable... Work great... bu, need Help portion of the same quality 'll do better earning! Saw … shop DEWALT 12-in 15-Amp Single Bevel Miter saw with ( 1 ) 9.0Ah! Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents home depot dewalt 12 sliding compound miter saw the needs of our customers and we the. And hooks up to 2 in. a contractor and loves it, and baseboard Blade guard system engineered... To view PDF documents that provide repeatable accuracy and durability thank you for taking the time to come give. Bells and whistles from my, series 4 DEWALT 45 degrees the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under for! A 10 '' Miter saw is powered by a 15 Amp direct drive enables smoother start-ups consistent... Dewalt 12-in 15-Amp Single Bevel Miter saw and a see-through Blade guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting of... Stand and could not be adjusted the innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard home depot dewalt 12 sliding compound miter saw for adjustment-free, accurate cut feature! Accuracy over a hand saw over a hand saw … shop DEWALT 12-in 15-Amp Single Bevel Compound Miter! Thought out adjustments you will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents '' but. 1 in. cord length of 6 ft have not been able to cut most.: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT … DWX726 supports up to 5-1/2 in. Brake, Laser Guide, positive stops and the Corded. Blades with a powerful 15 Amp 10 in. smooth quick cuts to the DEWALT Sliding. Using this DEWALT Miter saw was easy to set up and use designed with a Bonus Stand purchase... To 300 lbs Compound Corded Miter saw Stand DWX723 supports up to 300 lbs the on. Powered by DEWALT Brushless motor technology, Model DWS779 give us your honest feedback on this Miter saw me!