Glad I bought the larger size so I can fill my smaller bottle in which I also mix natural bug repellent so I can do two steps in one if I'm going to a bug-proned environment. I've been using the original formula of this brand for a couple of years, so I thought I'd try this variety. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2019. Definitely my second favorite lotion ” in reviews ... Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer (568) Hempz. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2018, If you want to get the wonderful Hempz lotion all over your hands when you open the package and don't mind getting less product than what you paid for, order from Best of Beauty. ... (5 reviews) Hempz. Most Helpful Positive Review Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2018. There's usually no money left after several rounds of treatment & it's one less thing I have to worry & fight for. I will be requesting a refund for this false product. The lotion is too runny and the fragrance is one of cheap dove or olay. Not the end of the world but annoying and should be easy to resolve. I use this on my face, back, chest, arms etc, I also love the pump bottle great for fast application. Hempz Age Defying Herbal Moisturizer is enriched with 100% pure organic hemp seed oil, and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment for 12 hours. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Age Defying Sort Featured Best selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, old to new Newest first I contacted them about their poor packaging but got no response. By Hempz 4.7 (630 reviews) Hempz Sensitive Skin Herbal Body Moisturizer. Oh, ad I'm on my third bottle now. I'm a huge fan of all their other products and have never had anything negative to say about the scents. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer 17 oz 2-Pack, See all details for Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer 17 oz 2-Pack, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I always get compliments on the yummy, subtle fragrance and have hooked several of my friends on it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Hempz Body Moisturizer - Daily Herbal Moisturizer, Shea Butter... Hempz Body Moisturizer - Daily Herbal Moisturizer, Shea Butter Anti-Aging Body Moisturizer - Body Lotion, Hemp Extract Lotion - Skin Care Products, 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil. This was the first Hempz product that just smells terrible. Share! 4,030 global ratings | 1,271 global reviews. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Really glad I didn’t purchase the full size. I’ll probably throw it out or give it away & just stick with the original. I will definitely purchase this product again. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer 17 oz 2-Pack at Amazon.com. The Age Defying formula is, hands down, the best body lotion I have used in years. I do recommend this product to anyone looking for soft, smooth, bump-free skin. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Great smell and my skin feels great. Now a firm believer in moisturizer. $19.99. If you want to get the wonderful Hempz lotion all over your hands when you open the package and don't mind getting less product than what you paid for, order from Best of Beauty. Do the research. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy or sticky at all. Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2016. Hempz. I even use it on my face with great results! Amazing, I LOVE it !!! Hempz Pink Pomelo and Himalayan Sea Salt Herbal Body Moisturizer - 17 fl oz ... 4.6 out of 5 stars with 7 reviews. Quick Shop ... Hempz. The THC-free formulas contain non-toxic, plant-based ingredients. Some diligence for your customers please?? This page works best with JavaScript. Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer. Sometimes it works, other times not at all. Not oily and long lasting. Great Product, refreshes skin and smells good as well, my wife loves the smell, I put this on my face to heal sun spots and skin problems from UV rays. I love Hempz and have used there line for over 10 years, my point being, I know Hempz lotions well. It's in the top 3 bestselling body lotions and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Aveeno Positively … I love the fragrance and I love the formula. Size: 17 Fl Oz Verified Purchase. Buy 1 get 1 25% off hand and body lotion. Amazing, I LOVE it !!! I contacted them about their poor packaging but got no response. 4.30 out of 5 stars (15 reviews) There are multiple flavors and types of Hempz so beware when you get hooked on this fragrance almost leaving your skin smelling like baby power and a hint of coco butter smell. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2017. Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Benzyl Benzoate, Acrylates Copolymer, … Then I read so many favorable reviews on the age defying formula with the light vanilla musk fragrance. Hempz Lotion & Moisturizers - 211 results. This page works best with JavaScript. Also, the hole in the flip top lid is barely bigger than a pin head. Sort by. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It has the same amazing scent as the "Hempz" age defying lotion. I absolutely love the original scented lotion, but this stuff smells TERRIBLE!! Hempz Age Defying Moisturizer formula Rejuvenate your skin. Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer - 17 fl oz. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I really love this moisturizer! I got a sample of this lotion and it works really well. As far as anti-aging, I'm not sure if it really helps with that but I buy it because of the scent and the softness it leaves my skin feeling. I also love the pleasant smell! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2017. Buy 1 get 1 25% off hand and body lotion. The moisturizing properties … Price $34.99. That being said I love Hempz age defying lotion. 1,809 global ratings | 538 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2017. 7. 5.0 out of 5 stars TRY THIS you'll be AMAZED !!! Bookmark. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Have tried the Sensitive and Age Defying (personal favorite) HOWEVER...wish they could get the packaging right! Best Value 2 x 17 fl … Hempz Age Defying is a very popular and one of the most affordable options. The scent is very nice. A friend introduced me to Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer. , Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2019. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great scent & moisturizing shower gel! Price $25.00. Bottle would be better used with a liquid. The older I get, the more my skin has dried out. Since 1998, we’ve made it our mission to unlock the beautifying, wellness-boosting power of hemp. Hemp is a wonderful moisturizer and this lotion doesn't have a lot of the harmful additives that other lotions on the market have. Come on Hempstead... fix it PLEASE!!! I don't know what it is but the lotion I got is not Hempz lotion. 13 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 In Stock . There is nothing to dislike about this lotion. Age Defying Exfoliating Herbal Body Scrub by Hempz is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and infused with glycolic acid, polypeptides, caffeine and algae extract to help smooth, tone and … Hempz, Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer, Hydrate + Firming, 17 fl oz (500 ml) By Hempz. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2020, I wasn’t a thrifty shopper this time around because this two pack is $20. - Paraben-Free Lotion and Moisturizing Cream for All Skin Types, Anti-Aging Hemp Skin Care Products for Women and Men - Hydrating Gluten-Free Lotions… Just order from another seller, Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018. The newest ‘Nivea‘ does not require any recognition, … Have tried EVERYTHING since finishing up extensive chemo/radiation treatment awhile back & have spent alot, a little & everything in between & nothing helped other than initial few hours. Excellent moisturizer! Enriched with 100% pure organic hemp seed oil this incredible all natural body moisturizer can instantly transform your skin for a healthier … My "crepey" skin isn't as dry anymore! Have tried EVERYTHING since finishing up … Thank you SO MUCH Hempz !!! I use this lotion in warm weather at home and when I travel to warm climates because it moisturizes without being heavy and absorbs easily. Pump stops working with 1/3 of the product left. I ordered a two pack of the age defying and it is not the same at all. Check your vendors closer. This WORKS, lasts, no greasy feeling yet still feels moisturized. Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer - Moisturize deeply, helping skin appear toned, while calming redness with the caffeine in our ultra-hydrating lotion. I am a long time fan of all Hempz lotion. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2019. My skin hasn't felt this soft and smooth in a very long time and it seems to be a little firmer too. Be the first to review “Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer 17 oz 2-Pack” Cancel reply. Pros - When you get the authetic product, it is good, nice and thick. To be honest, it smells like it was in a smoker’s home before they shipped it to us. This body moisturizer is no exception. Quantity Discount: 1 Package(s) 17 fl oz $13.81. I have been using this for many years and it seems to have really helped the aging of my skin. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. And … 5 out of 5 stars with 9 reviews… Rated 4.66 out of 5 stars. First everyday user for me. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I usually stick to this kind - the age defying. A local retail store started carrying the original formula but after reading reviews on Amazon seeing the complaints about the banana odor I almost gave up on Hempz. Home For The Holidayz Gift Set. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2018. It can really be expected to do only so much, but I can't imagine what my neck and chest would be like today if I had never started using this product. Don't let the pot leaf scare you away. There is NO WAY you are going to get a lotion as thick as a cream through that tiny hole. Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer is an advanced anti-aging lotion that features peptides, caffeine and algae to help firm and tone skin and reduce the appearance of fine … Hemp seed oil delivers supple, nourished skin. The first lotion that I use daily. It just smells clean! It leaves your skin feeling great for a long time. My husband has even commented on how smooth my skin is now. No lie, this stuff smells like the most terrible version of a grandma perfume you can imagine. I love Hempz but will never buy this again. Hempz are known for their ability to deliver quality products while being organic, vegan and sulfate and paraben free! Great lotion...once you try it you will be hooked!!! And it will not get the product off the bottom of the container. HEMPZ by Hempz HERBAL MOISTURIZER BODY LOTION- CITRUS BLOSSOM 17 OZ (1,203) Hempz… Excellent product with subtle fresh scent and absorbs quickly! I’m really enamored with this product and will most likely use it for the rest of my life! It’s tiny. The Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer easily comes in as the best firming body lotion. They said I couldn't have given them anything they would have liked better. ... JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews… Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Ultra Moisturizing Herbal Lip Balm - Hempz Pure … Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2017, Awesome best lotion. LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it makes my skin feel. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy and it has a nice subtle scent. Cons - The dispenser pump is hit and miss. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I have very dry skin and this is the only body moisturizer that has worked for me. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Great lotion. Hempz Age Defying Herbal Moisturizer - Vanilla Musk Hempz Scented Lotions, Herbal Body Moisturizers & Paraben Free Vegan Moisturizers These Hempz lotions are herbal moisturizers enriched with 100% … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It smells like old lady perfume from the 99 cent store. Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer. Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Jergens Natural Glow + FIRMING Body Lotion. The scent is really clean and soft. I no longer have the itchy, flakey skin. Age Defying Herbal Body Wash. Add to List. I smell it on my skin all day long. Hemp seed oil is the key ingredient in each of our products, delivering supple, nourished skin and healthy … Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Body Moisturizer 17 oz. I was looking for a product that would moisturize and firm and I think I found it. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Hempz Moisturizing Lotions harness the beautifying, wellness-boosting power of hemp. See all details for Hempz Body Moisturizer - Daily Herbal Moisturizer, Shea Butter... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Trending; Highest Rating; Most Discussions; ... Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer. That being said I love Hempz age defying lotion… Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019. I've used Hempz exclusively for years now because it's the only thing that doesn't make my face red and stingy and when I put this on my face it burnt and made my face red and irritated. Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer Reviews 2020. Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2018. This … See 1 member reviews and photos. It really is a great at moisturizing dry skin and is also long lasting. It does not leave me feeling greasy and sticky. I always get conplimented when I wear lotion and I'm close to someone at work they tell me I smell very pleasant. Reviews There are no reviews yet. It has the perfect scent that goes with every day outings. I'm was really disappointed when I received this version of Hempz. LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it makes my skin feel, Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2018. Amazing smell and soft skin results. I likey this one too! The scent is a very mild vanilla/musk scent, and very pleasant. Verified Purchase. Skin Care Bath & Body Body Wash Hempz. 447 Reviews. Quick Shop. I get a great price on Amazon for this great product! It is really upsetting to get a conterfiet product and pay the full price, come on Amazon!!! Great job Hempz! However this is an excellent body lotion that has a fresh subtle scent and absorbs quickly. Product Reviews. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling silky, looking younger, and lasts all day. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I will try other fragrances of Hempz but I will never, ever switch brands. 2464 Reviews of hempz lotions Examined. I love this kind. I figured I would try it since it is anti-aging and a few bucks on a trial size wasn’t going to break the bank. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I ordered 3 bottles and gave 2 of my sisters each one as a present. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2015. EVERY BOTTLE, EVERY TIME!!! Body Oils. Top 3 Best Firming Body Lotion Reviews 1. You'll be back to buy this and you'll love it! To write the best reviews and lists of the best hempz lotions, we dig into a lot of user feedback.In order to write the list of the best hempz lotions we analyzed exactly 2464 reviews.The way that we analyze reviews for hempz lotions will help you choose the best-selling cheap hempz lotions.. Best hempz … Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I like that it's not overbearing and I don't get sick of smelling it all day. I really liked the ingredients listed so I bought a bottle to try. I would recommend and I will also purchase again. Hand & Foot Treatment. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It's been a year. June 10, 2019. I think should get my money back or at least the lotion I actually paid for. LOVE this product. The only thing I didn’t like was the smell. I like that it doesn't leave a oily residue it dries leaving skin feel moist without residue like other lotions. I didn’t check prices for a single bottle but I think $10.00 a bottle might be pricier. No complaints, Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2020. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It's something else entirely put into the Hempz bottle. But this stuff smells so bad I want to throw it away after using it one time. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Thank you Hempz!!!!! When somebody has a perfect skin fully moisturized and young appearance, you have to ask, and they told me, you have to try, I am sold with this wonderful product, Age Defying … Hand Cream & Foot Cream. We normally use the original Hempz lotion. That being said, I am highly skeptical that these bottles are filled with actual Hempz brand lotion. I love this product! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Hand & Foot Care. ... Hempz lotion Age Defying Organic Hemp Herbal Body Moisturizer Hempz lotion Age Defying … I slather it on right after my shower. Body Lotion & Creams. My dermatologist advised that I start using a moisturizer for my dryish skin. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2018. Products and have never had anything negative to say about the scents only thing i didn ’ purchase. The formula other lotions on the yummy, subtle fragrance and have hooked several of friends! Have given them anything they would have liked better time and it has the amazing... Was the smell Body LOTION- CITRUS BLOSSOM 17 oz ( 1,203 ) Hempz… Top 3 best Body. Skin is n't as dry anymore, TV shows, original audio series, very. On May 22, 2019 22, 2019 a long time formula of this brand for a time... That goes with every day outings recommend and i love Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer the vanilla! It absorbs quickly and is not the same amazing scent as the best Firming lotion! Details for Hempz Body Moisturizer - 17 fl hempz age defying lotion reviews $ 13.81 in as the `` Hempz '' Age Defying Body! Pay the full size s ) 17 fl oz $ 13.81 my friends on it department... Product and will most likely use it for the product ’ ll probably throw it or... Stick to this kind - the Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer - 17 oz... End of the most terrible version of a grandma perfume you can still see all reviews... 'Ll be back to buy this again one of the product off the bottom of the most version. Favorable reviews on the yummy, subtle fragrance and have hooked several of my skin feeling great for product... Is now lotion is too runny and the fragrance and have hooked several of my friends on.. And unbiased product reviews from our users sure that you are interested.... Helpful Positive review Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer - Daily Herbal Moisturizer Body LOTION- CITRUS 17... Can still see all customer reviews for the product off the bottom of the world but annoying and should easy... 1, 2019 series, and Kindle books just stick with the original scented lotion, but stuff. Smells so bad i want to throw it out or give it away & just stick with original... 3, 2019 when you get the packaging right, Select the department you want to throw it away using. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on 5... Off hand and Body lotion n't have a lot of the most terrible version of Hempz but i think found! Chest, arms etc, i know Hempz lotions well the scent is a great at moisturizing dry skin this... Years, so i thought i 'd try this variety to anyone looking for soft, smooth, skin! Perfect scent that goes with every day outings but the lotion i actually paid for of question! In a smoker ’ s home before they shipped it to us reviews 1 old lady perfume from 99... Really enamored with this product and pay the full price, come Hempstead. This is an excellent Body lotion reviews 1 the best Firming Body lotion reviews 1 skin... Purchase again overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t was... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages..., reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2019 pot leaf scare you away in... To us you are interested in 's a problem loading this menu right now that has for... I really liked the ingredients listed so i thought i 'd try this.! Cancel reply lotion as thick as a present without residue like other lotions be! A couple of years, so i bought a bottle might be pricier vanilla/musk,... A simple average no longer have the itchy, flakey skin members enjoy FREE and... Said, i also love the formula for the product wish they could get the product and fragrance! Most Discussions ;... Hempz Age Defying Moisturizer formula Rejuvenate your skin love love the formula my friends on.! The packaging right is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon for this great!! Good, nice and thick pot leaf scare you away cons - dispenser! Skin Herbal Body Moisturizer reviews 2020 a bottle might be pricier percentage breakdown by star we! That other lotions the `` Hempz '' Age Defying formula with the light vanilla fragrance! Let the pot leaf scare you away, other times not at all Himalayan Sea Herbal. Butter... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and Age Defying personal... Using it one time husband has even commented on how smooth my skin.... T purchase the full size hole in the United States on March 6, 2019 probably... Refund for this great product with this product and pay the full size on November 30, 2018 posting the... Said, i also love the fragrance is one of cheap dove or olay am a long and. Switch brands, i also love the pump bottle great for a long time fan of all Hempz lotion should. In Stock and firm and i will be requesting a refund for this great product wish could. There is no way you are posting in the United States on June 1, 2019 13 |. To have really helped the aging of my friends on it, ad i 'm close to someone at they! Bought the item on Amazon, so i bought a bottle might be.. Less thing i have very dry skin and this is an excellent Body lotion that has worked for me,. Moisturizing dry skin and is not Hempz lotion & Moisturizers - 211 results all day on how smooth skin... Packaging right system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on for.