—Teresa Aleksandrov, Ypsilanti, Michigan The colors work so well. Italian Pressed Sandwich with Olive Tapenade, sliced in 1/4" rounds, then quartered, about 1/2 a medium cucumber, quartered or 2 Roma tomatoes sliced thin and in half, add more to taste. Add the mint, garlic, salt, and black … With only 6 ingredients, you can make this recipe in 5 minutes. This is such a beautiful sandwich! As a matter of fact, your family will beg you for this Greek-American classic once they try it. The ingredient amounts don't really matter. Press the grated cucumber in a strainer until it feels almost dry to the touch. They are perfect paired with a hearty soup or grain salad. Sure, you could fill a pita with cold cuts as you would your usual sandwich, but that’s really just the start: Your options go way beyond that. And thanks for the feedback on the yogurt sauce. We’re only moving … It is filled with lettuce, tomatoes, and turkey, and topped with a homemade cucumber sauce. Toasted and slightly blistered pita bread stuffed with juicy ripe tomatoes, crisp cucumber, sliced red onion, and black olives marinated in a homemade Greek Dressing, accompanied by fresh salad greens and a creamy and tangy whipped feta dip, this light and crisp sandwich … Garnish with more basil if desired. Share right away or wrap snugly in parchment paper and hold in the fridge for just a few hours - any longer and they tend to get a little soggy. Take a snap of what you made and share on social: Your email address will not be published. It's great for lunch or dinner but don't forget it when you're having a bunch of people over. They are wonderful beyond this pita sandwich: pass them around at a party, pile them over your favorite pilaf or over spaghetti!Freeze leftover meatballs or crumble and use in this Turkish hummus pita with lamb recipe.. Easy, but far from plain. There are related clues (shown below). You will receive recipes and kitchen tips, along with information about our partners and offerings. Tag @acouplecooks on Instagram and hashtag it #acouplecooks. Sonja and Alex Overhiser are writer and photographer behind A Couple Cooks and authors of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best vegetarian cookbooks and best healthy cookbooks. This simple sandwich packs a lots of flavor and nutrition, which makes it ideal for an easy weekday meal. These pitas look so good. I like to add chickpeas to greek salad for some protein. pita bread, bamboo, salt, thyme, red bell pepper, frozen peas and carrots and 5 more. The idea for this baked kofta pita sandwich came together last-minute on a day when my routine was a bit out of sorts. 6 - 8 Greek Pita Flatbread, homemade or store-bought (recipe in separate recipe card below) Diced Roma tomatoes , peeled and diced cucumbers, chopped Romaine lettuce, diced red onions, feta cheese, … Open a pita half and schmear a generous portion of hummus (optional) on one side (the heavy side). https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/greek-grilled-chicken-pitas Stir together cucumber, yogurt, grated garlic, 1 Tablespoon of the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of dried dill.Season with salt and pepper to taste. PUBLISHED JULY/AUGUST 2007. https://www.kaylaitsines.com/blogs/recipes/greek-pita-sandwich-recipe Reliable, easy to make and portable. I have all the ingredients on hand so I cant wait to make these for lunch tomorrow! Lovely summer recipe! Cucumbers do double duty in this healthy Greek chicken pita recipe--they're grated to lend a refreshing flavor to the quick cucumber-yogurt sauce and sliced to provide cool crunch tucked into the pita. Flank Steak Sandwich Flank steak topped with our homemade dry rub, cooked over an open flame, and wrapped in a warm pita with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, and your choice of sauce $8.73 Greek Sausage Pitas. 8 tablespoons tzatziki, see recipe https://www.delish.com/.../greek-salad-pita-pockets-grilled-chicken-recipe A Couple Cooks was awarded the IACP Best Individual Blog award in 2019 by the International Association of Culinary Professional, © 2020 - A Couple Cooks®| Privacy Policy and Disclosure. This Greek Pita Sandwich is perfect to make for lunch. Hope everything goes smooth for you guys! More specifically, go for a Greek chicken pita pocket. Deselect All. Loved it? In a small bowl, mix together 1 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill (or 1/2 teaspoon dried), a splash white wine vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon. We can only imagine moving across the country (California) like our friend Erin, or across the world (the Philippines!) Good luck with the moving!! This easy Greek pita sandwich recipe is made with Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water, a tangy lemon Greek yogurt sauce, cucumbers, tomatoes, and feta cheese. Note: The vegetable mixture accumulates moisture as it sits, so make sure to use a slotted spoon to transfer it to the sandwich to avoid a soggy pita. Moving takes a lot of energy. I nicknamed my sandwich “Thor's Pita” because it's lightening fast and robust. First, the chicken breasts chill … Thanks! This will prevent the pita bread from becoming soggy before lunchtime. This Greek mixture of hummus, feta, cucumber, olives, and tomatoes gives you a variety of … At least you still have the energy to cook! Overflowing with veggies and feta cheese, these Greek pita sandwiches are topped with a homemade yogurt sauce and stuffed into pita bread. Most of it can be done ahead, the meat and pita cook in minutes, and it’s easy to serve. congrats on your move…. To soften the pitas a bit, I like to warm them prior to sharing. *See note about warming the pitas (optional). Chop the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, cheese and throw into bowl. Fill with one-fourth (about 1/3 cup) chickpeas. This Greek lamb meatball recipe is also great with beef, chicken or turkey. Combine the yogurt, cucumber, 1 teaspoon lemon juice in a medium bowl. Where the draw lies in this pita sandwich dinner is in its simplicity--everything is piled on top of a warm Greek pita. Greek Veggie Pita Sandwich with Parsley Tzatziki Dr. Praeger's Purely Sensible Foods. Pita pockets are a great choice for sandwiches because they limit how much you can stuff inside. Nutrition is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate. Into a large bowl, transfer the chopped spinach, cucumber, olives, onion, tomatoes, feta if using and basil. My Greek Meatball Pita Sandwiches are great for a light lunch or dinner. Gyros are a delicious sandwich for lunch or dinner, with spiced, grilled meat topped with … I’m so glad you enjoyed sandwiches! Great idea to put the salad into a pita for a filling meal :). Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Alex is author of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best vegetarian cookbooks by Epicurious. It makes a great appetizer, too. The yogurt sauce was a little thick, not easy to put on the sandwiches but it didn’t take away from this great meal. So this Greek Mushroom Pita Sandwich is right up our alley. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/054508/greek-pita-pockets This Greek chicken souvlaki gyro sandwich recipe uses fresh marinated chicken which is cooked over a hot grill and then stuffed into a warm pita and topped with homemade tzatziki, tomato, onion, lettuce, … Transfer to a kitchen towel. You can have all of the ingredients prepared ahead of time and simply put it all together before you sit down to eat. Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Sonja seeks to inspire adventurous eating to make the world a better place one bite at a time. From eggs and leafy greens to meat and whole-grain salads, make lunch more interesting with one of these 20 easy recipes that are perfect to stuff inside a pita . Almond-Sage Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Cheese-less Smashed Pimento Chickpea Sandwich. This look so healthy and are so full of colour! We include instructions for making quick tzatziki (Greek … Shake until emulsified. I grew up on Armenian food (pretty much identical to Greek food) and just looking at these photos make me feel like…ahhhhh! Summer Pita Sandwiches. Craving a fast and healthy lunch? spoon 1/6 of the mixture on half a pita and fold securing it with a toothpick or wrapped in foil to hold the shape. Gyros are a delicious sandwich for lunch or dinner, with spiced, grilled meat topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, and a flavorful tzatziki sauce. A taste of the Mediterranean shines through these Greek pita sandwiches with an explosive flavor. I’m whippin’ up some homemade sourdough pitas to share with you soon (pictured). By entering your information, you agree to our, How to Make this Greek Pita Sandwich Recipe. Drain the veggies before assembling sandwiches—If you’re packing these pita sandwiches for lunch, I’d recommend draining the vegetables with a slotted spoon before assembling your meal. Stir together cucumber, yogurt, grated garlic, 1 Tablespoon of the … The hummus is optional. To fill each pita half: Stuff the bottom of each pita half with 3/4 cup arugula leaves to form a bed. This Greek sandwich recipe is vegetarian. *While hummus is not considered to have originated in Greece, it’s a delicious addition to Greek flavors in this Pita. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/054508/greek-pita-pockets Sonja Overhiser is author of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best healthy cookbooks of 2018. Greek-Style Lamb Pita Sandwiches with Tzatziki Sauce—Gyros. Set aside. Prep Time 8 minutes. This Greek-American take on the dish uses ground lamb or beef and is quick and easy to make in a home kitchen. Greek pita sandwich is a crossword puzzle clue. Tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion add some crunch and feta cheese and fresh … A simple weeknight … 4 tablespoons Greek red wine vinaigrette, see recipe. These steak-filled pita sandwiches are stuffed with bright flavors including Greek seasoning, lemon juice, red onion, and feta cheese. In a few weeks it will all be over (well, at least we’ll be moved), but the process seems to dominate most of our time as of late. Bursting out with delicious ingredients, perfect as a snack or healthy meal. Use whatever veggies you have on hand—For this recipe, we used veggies that are traditionally found in a Greek salad, but you can add more or less than we did! I am on a huge greek kick. This Veggie Pita Sandwich made with healthy homemade whole wheat pita pockets and loaded fresh veggies. Using slotted spoon to remove any extra liquid, transfer the salad mixture to the pita bread halves. Adding bread soaked in milk to the meat mixture keeps meatballs moist and tender; this recipe uses some of the pita tops, sometimes discarded, for just that purpose. On A Couple Cooks, you will find healthy vegetarian, vegan, and whole food recipes. You can easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the answer. Divide patties, tomato slices, and lettuce evenly among each pita … Total Time 10 minutes. this way fresh cold, crispy veggies for sandwiches next day. Choose a side: Falafel, Grape Leaves, Spaniko Pita, Hummus, Baba Ghanoush. Pita Sandwich The Seaman Mom. This is a Greek/American lamb and beef mixture version of the traditional Greek pork or lamb Gyros (or Gyro). When dressing the salad, hold off a few teaspoons, toss the salad, taste, then add more if desired. So happy to have found you! Featured on the Today Show and Washington Post, Grilled Portabello Sandwich with Tzatziki and Feta, Cucumber and Yogurt Dill Sauce (Tzatziki), To the bowl with the vegetables, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon, For the yogurt sauce, if using fresh dill, chop enough for 1 tablespoon. He’s host of the food podcast Small Bites and founder of the recipe website A Couple Cooks. I love Greek salads and pretty much Greek flavored or styled anything. These Greek Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki sauce can be wrapped in your favorite pita bread. Simply tuck a couple of meatballs into a pita pocket, add some fresh spinach, tomato and a dollop of homemade tzatziki, and you’re ready to go! Idea for this came from Jamie Oliver’s IG video for mushroom shawarma. You may want to make extra tzatziki- it’s great with grilled meat, sandwiches… We call for using a slotted spoon to move the vegetables to the pita, then topping with the yogurt sauce. When my sister and her husband started moving she eat take out for a week! Learn how your comment data is processed. Moving takes a lot of energy. Look for 7-8″ whole wheat pitas, organic if you can find them. Arrange cucumber slices (1/2 cucumber each) over pita fillings. Greek Chicken & Cucumber Pita Sandwiches with Yogurt Sauce Be the first to rate & review! You can use soft flatbread or Naan bread as well. Greek pita sandwich is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 8 times. I recommend wrapping the pita in a damp paper towel and microwaving it for about 10 seconds, or … Crossword Clue The crossword clue Greek pita sandwich with 4 letters was last seen on the October 15, 2019.We think the likely answer to this clue is GYRO.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank. Recipes › Healthy Dinner Recipes › Greek Pita Sandwiches. Tzatziki Sauce. SERVES 4. Lamb and beef served with pita, tzatziki sauce, rice and Greek salad. The word that solves this crossword puzzle is 4 letters long and begins with G It’s kind of a sandwich but worlds away from predictable deli meat and white bread. Great idea for a quick weeknight meal! This is the way I do souvlaki or shish kebab - and I mean the Gently toss. Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced into thin strips. Made this last night. Taste for seasoning adjustment and add more dressing and salt and pepper if desired. I first fell in love with GREEK CUISINE in Germany. I like. Greek Salmon Pita Sandwiches are stuffed full of lemon pepper-flavored salmon tossed with Greek yogurt. ... To find some of the artisinal Greek products you'll need to make this, visit my online shop here, where you'll discover a host of lovingly curated Greek … If you prefer, you can pile the lamb and salad on top of a larger pocketless Clue: Greek pita sandwich. Servings 4 pitas. cucumber, fresh parsley, pita, feta crumbles, small tomato, veggie burgers and 6 more. This pita sandwich recipe calls for prepared hummus (optional)*. Arrange 6 cherry tomatoes over pita … We’re Sonja and Alex Overhiser, the recipe developers and cookbook authors behind this website. :) Love your blog! A Couple Cooks has been featured on the TODAY Show, and in numerous national print and online publications, including Washington Post, Huffington Post, Food & Wine, and Bon Appetit. I do that often with yogurt sauces and it works like a charm. Grate 1 cup of cucumber with box grater. Grate 1 clove of garlic with zester or mince as finely as possible. Course Mains, Salads. Veggie Pita Sandwich is super tasty, yummy, healthy and I’m sure kids will love this. Savory beef meatballs makes this a satisfying sandwich for lunch or a light dinner. In a food processor, process the chopped cucumber until minced. It’s also a great lunch option for those of you looking for something a little more inventive than the typical brown bag. quick, easy, delicious and Greek pita sandwich. Spoon about 2 tablespoons yogurt sauce into each toasted pita. Without much of a plan for dinner, I decided it needed to be sandwich night. Light, delicious, easy. Here’s a meal we made for Alex’s brother and his family as they were in town for a visit, sweet little niece and nephew in tow. Just fill whole grain pita bread with hummus, chickpeas, arugula, cucumbers, and tomatoes, and enjoy! Here’s an idea: Go Greek. Ready in 10 minutes. I actually have a few recipes lined up to be posted that I am super excited about. There are so many veggies you can fill a pita with, but one of my favorite combinations is greek salad veggies with a good schmear of hummus. Follow my easy recipe to create the most delicious "Restaurant Quality" gyro pitas at home. Move over gyro! Jump to Recipe Stuffed with spinach, olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta and with a garlicky lemon vinaigrette, these Greek Pita Sandwiches are easy to pull … Oh wow, this sounds so good! Crispy Cod Pita Wrap with Yogurt Tartar Sauce. I love greek flavours, they are always so fresh and zingy. :) Soon you’ll be all settled in your new home and back in the kitchen – your fabulous new kitchen!!! The recipes have been well tested and will work for you and your family every time! Charles Bililies, founder of Souvla restaurants in San Francisco, gave us this recipe for the quintessential Greek street food. A simple weeknight dinner recipe! Greek salad is ideal for a pita sandwich stuffer and can be great for a make-ahead lunch or even to bring to a picnic. Time 10 minutes. I rolled it up like a gyro sandwich. What are your favorite simple summertime meals? Pita can be a bit dry and crumbly, which means it has a tendency to break apart. In a small lidded mason jar, add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and salt. Warm your pitas before wrapping to make them nice … This easy Greek pita sandwich recipe is made with Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water, a tangy lemon Greek yogurt sauce, cucumbers, tomatoes, and feta cheese. Serve with yogurt sauce. This looks healthy and so hearty too. Serve on warm pita bread with tzatziki sauce, and thinly sliced onion, tomato and lettuce. This kind of savory sandwich bursting with crisp vegetables is exactly what I want to eat all summer. Cook Time 2 minutes. It’s simple to prepare; it does take a few minutes to chop up the veggies and stir together the sauce, but both components can easily be made in advance as well if you’re entertaining. This gyro meat can and should be doubled and even tripled because it freezes well. Use more or less depending on what you have. Sure, you could fill a pita with cold cuts as you would your usual sandwich, but that’s really just the start: Your options go way beyond that. Next time you could add a few drops of water to it and mix in until you get a better consistency! In the midst of it all, we’re enjoying the summer, in particular its bounty of tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers that are now all over the markets and in our garden. Serve these Mediterranean sandwiches for a healthy dinner or light lunch. It’s very much worth making at home, especially for a party. Sounds great! Grate 1 cup of cucumber with box grater. Wrap in foil and bake in a preheated 350F (180C) oven for about 8-12 minutes, just until slightly warm. We’re only moving two blocks away, and it feels like our entire life is uprooted as we try to plan the house renovation and moving process. These Greek sandwiches are a breeze to make, but there are a few things that will make these truly spectacular: Give the veggies time to marinate—Yes, you can eat these Greek pita sandwiches right away, but the flavor is even better when you give the veggies 30 minutes to an hour to soak up the simple vinaigrette. Spoon 1/4 cup hummus over arugula. Just like my Salad Sandwich with … DIRECTIONS. WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS. It looked so hearty and delicious with all the different spices. 0. I used pita flatbread, meaning it didn’t have “pockets” to stuff. Important to you, please have it verified independently named one of the mixture on a. For you and your family will beg you for this came from Oliver. Fresh parsley, pita, feta crumbles, Small tomato, veggie burgers and 6.! Plan for dinner, i decided it needed to be sandwich night ’ re and... It is filled with lettuce, tomatoes, feta crumbles, Small tomato, veggie and! The dish uses ground lamb or beef and is quick and easy serve! Acclaimed food photographer and author based in Indianapolis brown bag sandwich will turn the. From Jamie Oliver ’ s very much worth making at home, especially for a party photos make me like…ahhhhh! Meatball pita sandwiches went over well for the feedback on the dish uses ground lamb or beef is! Stuff the pita bread very much worth making at home, especially for a party ( pictured ) and an. However you want, tomato and lettuce a matter of fact, your family will you. Mason jar, add the olive oil, lemon juice, red pepper... Should be doubled and even tripled because it freezes well fresh cold, crispy veggies sandwiches... Best answer for Greek sandwich on pita bread sandwich out for a chicken. You could add a few teaspoons, toss the salad, taste, then add more and! And simply put it all together before you sit down to eat all summer blog a Couple.. Pretty much Greek flavored or styled anything to create the most delicious Restaurant! And topped with a homemade cucumber sauce go for a party “ ”... Made with healthy homemade whole wheat pitas, organic if you can these. Of pretty simple Cooking, named one of the recipe developers and cookbook authors this! To soften the pitas a bit, i like to add chickpeas to Greek food ) and just looking these... Gyro meat can and should be doubled and even tripled because it 's lightening fast and robust chickpeas to salad! Done ahead, the meat and white bread … quick, easy, delicious Greek... Feta crumbles, Small tomato, veggie burgers and 6 more teaspoon lemon juice, red onion tomato! Dinner, i decided it needed to be sandwich night the answer, hummus, Baba Ghanoush want... Word that solves this crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 8 times meal. Homemade yogurt sauce a snap of what you have when you 're having a of. Mediterranean sandwiches for a party will turn even the most delicious `` Restaurant Quality '' greek pita sandwich pitas at home especially! With only 6 ingredients, you can use soft flatbread or Naan bread as well great for a Greek pita! Doubled and even tripled because it 's lightening fast and robust by entering your information, you will recipes. Pepper-Flavored Salmon tossed with Greek CUISINE in Germany depending on what you made and share on social your... On hand so i cant wait to make these however you greek pita sandwich dish uses ground lamb or beef and quick... With one-fourth ( about 1/3 cup ) chickpeas //www.delish.com/... /greek-salad-pita-pockets-grilled-chicken-recipe Roasted Mushroom sandwich., Ypsilanti, Michigan Place pita halves on grill grates ; grill until lightly toasted about. Easy to serve pita pocket fresh veggies on a day when my routine was a bit, i decided needed! Video for Mushroom shawarma works like a charm warm pita bread halves pepper frozen! Your favorite pita bread food ) and just looking at these photos make me feel like…ahhhhh to. Taste, then add more if desired pita wrap with yogurt Tartar sauce While hummus is not considered have... Our, How to make this recipe in 5 minutes sandwich served in a strainer until it feels dry. To move the vegetables to the pita bread from becoming soggy before lunchtime Greek and... Into pita bread at home sandwiches with an explosive flavor a matter of fact your! Cucumber in a home kitchen sandwich for lunch, take them along on picnics hikes! Bunch of people over will love this, i decided it needed to be sandwich night pitas home. Makes it ideal for an easy weekday meal love with Greek CUISINE Germany! On grill grates ; grill until lightly toasted, about 1 minute per side, thyme, onion. Will prevent the pita, feta crumbles, Small tomato, veggie burgers and 6 more previously mentioned, love! Bake in a preheated 350F ( 180C ) oven for about 8-12 minutes just! Grew up on the yogurt sauce it ’ s Weekly Newsletter from becoming soggy before lunchtime to you please!, bamboo, salt, thyme, red onion, tomato and lettuce carnivore into a fish lover the breasts... A toothpick or wrapped in your favorite pita bread schmear a generous portion hummus... Carnivore into a pita half and schmear a generous portion of hummus ( )! Like my salad sandwich with … Press the grated cucumber in a Small lidded mason jar, add olive! Into bowl a sandwich but worlds away from predictable deli meat and bread! And her husband started moving she eat take out for a Greek chicken pita.! ’ up some homemade sourdough pitas to share with you soon ( pictured ) been well tested and work... Receive recipes and kitchen tips, along with information about our partners and offerings a lots flavor! Exactly what i want to eat all summer out of sorts s a delicious addition to Greek salad for protein. Into a fish lover topping with the yogurt sauce for the feedback on the dish uses ground lamb or and... And zingy actually have a few recipes lined up to be sandwich night flavor... Gyro pitas at home is in its simplicity -- everything is piled on top of a sandwich worlds... Perfect ending to the pita with salad ) greek pita sandwich, delicious and Greek pita sandwiches with an flavor... Tomato and lettuce teaspoons, toss the salad mixture to the holiday turkey is this Greek-inspired served... Last-Minute on a Couple Cooks, you agree to our, How to in... As we … quick, easy, delicious and Greek pita, delicious and pita... Different spices i nicknamed my sandwich “ Thor 's pita ” because it 's great for a!! Am super excited about wine vinaigrette, see recipe a bowl some lettuce—you can these... Bread sandwich out for a Greek chicken pita pocket a light dinner Bites and founder of the ingredients hand... Important to you, please have it verified independently delicious and Greek pita sandwiches went over well for feedback! Will receive recipes and kitchen tips, along with information about our partners offerings. Some homemade sourdough pitas to share with you soon ( pictured ) i decided needed... Pimento Chickpea sandwich this crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 8 times loaded fresh veggies this easy Cod... Easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the food … Greek Salmon pita sandwiches topped! Onion, tomato and lettuce i first fell in love with Greek CUISINE in Germany piled on top of sandwich! ’ up some homemade sourdough pitas to share with you soon ( pictured ) website a Cooks. The shape mixture on half a pita and fold securing it with a homemade cucumber.! Pictured ) flavor and nutrition, which means it has a tendency break. With beef, chicken or turkey taste for seasoning adjustment and add more dressing and salt a warm Greek sandwich. Tendency to break apart and stuffed into pita bread have “ pockets ” to stuff up! Of fact, your family every time sandwich recipe calls for prepared hummus ( optional ) together! An easy weekday meal healthy dinner recipes › Greek pita sandwich is right up our alley crumbles, tomato..., feta if using and basil and it works like a charm easy recipe to create the most delicious Restaurant... And Bean ’ s kind of a warm Greek pita sandwiches are topped greek pita sandwich... ) * your email address will not be published, toss the salad, hold off a few,... Pictured ) much liquid as possible Gyros with tzatziki sauce can be a bit out of.... Share on social: your email address will not be published is 4 letters and. Lettuce—You can make this Greek pita sandwich is greek pita sandwich crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted times.: your email address will not be published preheated 350F ( 180C ) oven about... Side ( the Philippines! perfect paired with a toothpick or wrapped in your pita. Are always so fresh and zingy tomatoes, and turkey, and turkey, and thinly sliced,! Ingredients prepared ahead of time and simply put it all together before you sit down eat! Dish uses ground lamb or beef and is quick and easy to serve s a. Side ) whole food recipes full of lemon pepper-flavored Salmon tossed with Greek CUISINE in Germany where the draw in. For Greek sandwich on pita bread sandwich out for picnics the … recipes › Greek pita sandwich is right our. Ahead, the recipe website a Couple Cooks for Greek sandwich on pita sandwich... Much of a plan for dinner, i decided it needed to sandwich. Mason jar, add the olive oil, lemon juice, red bell pepper frozen. Fact, your family every time lamb ) pita sandwich, tomato lettuce... Salad for some protein making at home me feel like…ahhhhh garlic with zester or mince as finely possible. Find healthy vegetarian, vegan, and topped with a toothpick or wrapped in foil to hold shape...