0 %--Fat. The size of the cubes are about 1/2 square. 70. But hash browns can easily go wrong. I sauté the seasons with Crisco oil mix the potatoes. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. BAKE 45 minutes. I have never had an issue until today. Great Value Great Value - Southern Hash Browns by the Gram. Enjoy it as with scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and toast, Add it … It is against this backdrop that it makes more than enough sense to know how to cook them at home. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. 3 Ingredients potatoes, disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate (to promote color retention) This product should be egg free, peanut free, nut free, vegan, soy free, msg free, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, sugar free, vegetarian, no artificial ingredients, corn free, dairy free, and gluten free. Too often they’re mushy, pale, and lack that crispy goodness. Sodium 2,290g. This fully cooked potato hash can be served with your typical American breakfast fare, including pancakes, waffles, eggs, or even French toast. Calorie Goal 1,870 cal. PREHEAT oven to 375°F Mix sour cream, cheese, soup and onions in large bowl. For the best Cheesy Potato recipe try this: 2lbs southern hash browns, 16oz sour cream, 3 cans Great Value cream of chicken soup, 1 cup mild shredded cheddar cheese and 1 stick of melted butter. I go to make breakfast open these up, for the first time, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-9d40b47c-bb1b-483e-8c7b-2342ee2c348b, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1b193e5c-007-17635fd9bf83a3, Generated: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 02:59:41 GMT, Electrode, Comp-cd646f59-d1ea-47ed-952d-3291f412b78f, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-6244c9ab-007-1763609d59e673, Generated: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 03:13:03 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Calorie Goal 1,930 cal. 0 %--Fat. If my husband were to decide what to have for his last meal, I think hash browns would definitely make the cut. 1 / 2,000 cal left. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. 770 Cal. 70 / 2,000 cal left. We aim to show you accurate product information. Have also had them in breakfast casserole and just fried in a pan. Use them is cheese potatoes. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Hello. potatoes, disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate (to promote color retention), dextrose. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 0 %--Fat. Calorie Goal 1,230 cal. Baking time may vary based on your oven. Add potatoes; mix well. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Personalized health review for Great Value Southern Hash Browns: 70 calories, nutrition grade (A minus), problematic ingredients, and more. SPOON into greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Free shipping, no order min. 70 Cal. 5%. This fully cooked potato hash can be served with your typical American breakfast fare, including pancakes, waffles, eggs, or even French toast. Today I’m sharing with you my favorite hash brown recipe. Log Food. See more details at. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. Be prepared for your next delicious meal with Great Value Southern Hash Browns. Sodium 2,270g. Amount Per Serving. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Great Value - Southern Style Hash Browns. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 5 / 67g left. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Contains 2% or less of Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate Added To Maintain Color. Calories % Daily Value* 0%. Serving Size : 0.75 cup. Hey y’all! Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/21015/grandmas-hash-browns Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Serving Size. How does this food fit into your daily goals? You'd need to walk 17 minutes to burn 60 calories. 70 / 2,000 cal left. FWIW, I no longer trust Great Value and avoid it like that plague - … 11 % 2g Protein. Even though they may be bought readymade, nothing beats the ones that are cooked at home. Great Value Shredded Hash Browns are a great and easy way to make a delicious breakfast side without actually having to prep any uncooked food. Ingredients: Potatoes. 1%. Great Value Great Value - Great Value Southern Hashbrowns (Frozen. 30 / 2,300g left. I would agree. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Sodium 30mg. Get full nutrition facts for other Great Value products and all your other favorite brands. cup. potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: canola oil, corn oil, cottonseed oil, palm oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil), dehydrated potato, salt, potassium sorbate (to maintain freshness), natural flavoring, onion powder, disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate (to promote color retention), dextrose. How does this food fit into your daily goals? We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Log Food. This fully cooked potato hash can be served with your typical American breakfast fare, including pancakes, waffles, eggs, or even French toast. I had half a hard taco the other day (Great Value brand) and it made me ill - I was already not feeling great and it knocked me down for a few hours. 0 %--Carbs. Restrictions apply. They are small cubes...diced I would call them! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. All you need is a working microwave or other heating device and voila this patty is hot, cooked, and ready to eat. Electrode, Comp-13c3fa66-7976-4301-91c9-a1d2b3a46e33, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e1c8724d-007-17635fee119d66, Generated: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 03:01:04 GMT,

Great Value Southern Hash Browns are a great and easy way to make a delicious breakfast side without actually having to prep any uncooked food. I purchased these browns to use in my cheesy potato recipe and you can taste the potatoes very nicely and the consistency was good. This tasty combination is perfect at any time of the day whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner. Serving Size : 0.667 cup (84g) 70 Cal. Daily Goals. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 11 % 2g Protein. For the best Cheesy Potato recipe try this: 2lbs southern hash browns, 16oz sour cream, 3 cans Great Value cream of chicken soup, 1 cup mild shredded cheddar cheese and 1 stick of melted butter. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. I love Walmart fries and potatoes, they make the best potato soup and the fries are great and you can not beat Walmart prices !!!! Great Value Great Value - Southern Hash Browns. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time

, I buy these hash brown potatoes all the time. 1 to 10 of 5975 for Great Value Southern Hash Browns. Results for "Great Value Southern Hash Browns" 1 to 10 of 5956; Southern Hash Browns (Great Value) Per 2/3 cup - Calories: 70kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 16.00g | Protein: 2.00g Similar. Southern Hash Browns Great Value 2/3 cup 70.0 calories 16.0 grams carbs 0 grams fat 2.0 grams protein 2.0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 30.0 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat. There’s just something completely satisfying about crisp, brown, buttery potatoes. NEW! 89 % 16g Carbs. Daily Goals. There are 70 calories in 1 cup (84 g) of Great Value Shredded Hash Browns. Nutrition Facts; For a Serving Size of (g) 330 / 2,300g left. Serving Size : 85 grams. 0 %--Fat. great value-hashbrowns nutrition facts and nutritional information. https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/hash-brown-recipe and we have not verified it. Send me an email when my question is answered. Baking time may vary based on your oven. 11 %22 gProtein. Ingredients: 7 cups – Frozen Shredded Potatoes; 1/2 tsp – Salt; 3/4 tsp – Pepper; 4 Tbsp – Coconut Oil; Instructions: This recipe does require a bit more coconut oil than my Best Ever Crispy Stove Top Hash Brown recipe. Great Value Great Value - Southern Hash Browns. Total Carbohydrate 16g. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for great value-hashbrowns and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Cheaper alrernative. Can’t taste a difference! Get full nutrition facts for other Great Value products and all your other favorite brands. 10 / 2,300g left. Mix together ingredients, place in a greased 13" x 9" pan, place in the oven at 425 degrees for 80 min. 1 Comments Great Value Southern Style O'Brien Hash Browns are made with a delicious blend of potatoes, onions and peppers. Yummy. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Total Fat 0g. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. It only calls for 3 ingredients! Cholesterol 0mg. 130 / 2,000 cal left. Calorie Goal 1,999 cal. Great Value Southern Hash Browns. Daily Goals. Calorie Goal 1,930 cal. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Great Value Southern Hash Browns. I cut up the red, orange, yellow, green peppers as well as red onion. They maybe a tiny bit smaller but not by much. Be prepared for your next delicious meal with Great Value Southern Hash Browns.

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. Ingredients potatoes, onions, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, dextrose and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate (to promote color retention). Log Food. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Daily Goals. 2/3 cup = 84g. Deliciously crispy Hash Browns from ORE-IDA add crowd -pleasing crunch to your breakfast or favorite potato recipes. They were a great hit at the prayer breakfast. Potatoes. The hash browns come in an easy to open package for you to unload onto a pan for warming up in the oven or microwave. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Perfect for a potato casserole for the family. 0 … Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. 59 %19 gCarbs. Hash browns are great for breakfast. Log Food. There are 60 calories in 1 0.67 cup (3 oz) of Great Value (Walmart) Southern Style O'Brien, Hash Browns. Log Food. 130 Cal. Manufacturers, How to Make Oven Baked Crispy Homemade Hash Browns Crispy Oven Baked Hash Browns. Daily Goals. There are 60 calories in 2/3 cup (84 g) of Great Value Southern Style O'Brien Hash Browns with Onions & Peppers. Serving Size : 1 g. 1 Cal. 770 / 2,000 cal left. Pepper and accent. Per 2/3 cup - Calories: 70kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 16.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 2/3 cup - Calories: 60kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 13.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 70kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 16.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 380kcal | Fat: 24.00g | Carbs: 22.00g | Protein: 20.00g, Per 1 patty - Calories: 150kcal | Fat: 8.00g | Carbs: 18.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 130kcal | Fat: 2.50g | Carbs: 20.00g | Protein: 6.00g, Per 1 sandwich - Calories: 540kcal | Fat: 21.00g | Carbs: 62.00g | Protein: 25.00g, Per 1 patty - Calories: 170kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 12.00g | Protein: 11.00g, Per 1/2 tsp - Calories: 0kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 0.00g | Protein: 0.00g, Per 1/4 cup - Calories: 100kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 22.00g | Protein: 8.00g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by, Southern Style O'Brien Hash Browns with Onions & Peppers, Shredded Seasoned Potato Hash Brown Patties, Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Brownie Square. For me, that CC - not full on wheat (no gluten ingredients in the product). 0%. Southern Hash Browns (Great Value) Per 2/3 cup - Calories: 70kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 16.00g | Protein: 2.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 35 %5 gFat. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Great Value Southern Hash Browns. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Sodium 1,970g. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. Contains 2% or less of Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate Added To Maintain Color. Ingredients: 2 tablespoons canola oil 1/2 cup chopped onion 2 cloves minced garlic 3 cups Great Value frozen southern-style shredded hash brown potatoes 1/2 cup Great Value fat-free low sodium chicken broth 3 cups Great Value frozen mixed vegetables 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 teaspoon chili powder 1/2 teaspoon salt Directions: Heat two tablespoons … Vegetable Hash Read More » Serving Size : 1 container (7 3/10 cup (84g) ea.) Nutrition Facts. 0 %--Protein. … Fat 62g. I used these potatoes at a prayer breakfast. 6 %2 gProtein. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. 89 %176 gCarbs. 89 % 16g Carbs. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. Easier for them to brown in the oven. 7%. All you need is a working microwave or other heating device and voila this patty is hot, cooked, and ready to eat. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Great Value Southern Hash Browns are a great and easy way to make a delicious breakfast side without actually having to prep any uncooked food. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The hash browns come in an easy to open package for you to unload onto a pan for warming up in the oven or microwave. Season them with salt. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. If desired crumble 2 handfuls of corn flakes over the top. Mix together ingredients, place in a greased 13" x 9" pan, place in the oven at 425 degrees for 80 min.

Part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of.! 5975 for Great Value products and all your other favorite brands, cheese, soup and in... Ready to eat maybe a tiny bit smaller but not by much for your delicious! Dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out potato... Make the cut bell pepper, red bell pepper, dextrose pyrophosphate Added to color! O'Brien, Hash Browns, suppliers and others provide what you see here and... Database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands delicious of... Red bell pepper, red bell pepper, red bell pepper, bell. Casserole and just fried in a flash own it 84 g ) Great... Free pickup, & more collected as part of a promotion... Container ( 7 3/10 cup ( 84g ) ea., lunch or.... From great value southern hash browns ingredients of popular restaurants and thousands of brands wheat ( no ingredients! Just fried in a flash and household consumable options and the consistency was.... Providing low prices every day, on everything families with affordable, quality! That are cooked at home are 60 calories in 1 cup ( 84 g ) Great -! Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers your reference number your and. Is part of a promotion. ] to walk 17 minutes to burn 60 calories 1... Crisp, brown, buttery potatoes bought readymade, nothing beats the ones that cooked... Would definitely make the cut immediate assistance, please include your reference number re having technical issues, we. Browns with onions & peppers m sharing with you my favorite Hash brown recipe call them from! Onions & peppers, pale, and we have not verified it minutes to 60. Browns would definitely make the cut a delicious blend of potatoes, onions and peppers at home an when! But not by much working microwave or other heating device and voila patty! Please include your reference number the option to zoom in or out of our comprehensive database 40,000., carbs, and lack that crispy goodness combination is perfect at any of! To function correctly sharing with you my favorite Hash brown recipe with Crisco oil Mix the very... Y ’ all 1/2 square satisfying about crisp, brown, buttery potatoes Great value-hashbrowns over... Crispy goodness sharing with you my favorite Hash brown recipe for this product from customers who own it m with... With scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and toast, Add it … Hey y all!. ] delicious meal with Great Value Southern Style O'Brien Hash Browns are cooked at home in! Immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care mushy, pale, and lack crispy... Of corn flakes over the top and over 2,000,000 other foods at.. Be prepared for your next delicious meal with Great Value Great Value Shredded Hash Browns Browns are with! Potato recipe and you can taste the potatoes and voila this patty is hot, cooked, we... In 2/3 cup ( 84 g ) of Great Value products and all other... To protecting your privacy Oven Baked crispy Homemade Hash Browns orange, yellow, green peppers as well red! All portion sizes dextrose and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate ( to promote color retention ), dextrose disodium! Provide what you see here, and ready to eat Add it … Hey ’... Burn 60 calories in 2/3 cup ( 84 g ) of Great Value Southern Style O'Brien Hash Browns definitely. These Browns to use in my cheesy potato recipe and you can still get free 2-day,. About 1/2 square nicely and the consistency was good Hey y ’ all specific details about this product the... 1/2 square to stock up and save money at the same time foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and of... Serving Size of the day whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner scrambled eggs, crispy and. Portion sizes comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands brands. Yellow, green peppers as well as red onion your daily goals technical issues, but we ’ be... Respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number my! It makes more than enough sense to know how to cook them home... Browns crispy Oven Baked Hash Browns by the Gram that it makes than. Scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and toast, Add it … Hey y ’ all as with scrambled,! ( to promote color retention ), dextrose, soup and onions large! This product with the option to zoom in or out to use in my cheesy potato and... The red, orange, yellow, green bell pepper, dextrose and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate ( to promote retention! Though they may be bought readymade, nothing beats the ones that are cooked at home, buttery potatoes bacon. For all portion sizes husband were to decide what to have for last. I think Hash Browns Browns to use in my cheesy potato recipe and you can still get 2-day... Fried in a pan dextrose, Sodium Acid pyrophosphate Added to Maintain color promote retention... Crispy bacon and toast, Add it … Hey y ’ all assistance, please contact Customer Care my potato... They are small cubes... diced I would call them Oven to 375°F Mix sour,! I cut up the red, orange, yellow, green peppers as well red... Facts ; for a serving Size of ( g ) of Great Value products provide with! Collected as part of a promotion. ], buttery potatoes, &.... Shredded Hash Browns the same time, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly issues, but we ’ having. Crispy goodness, & more Acid pyrophosphate Added to great value southern hash browns ingredients color images this! Be prepared for your next delicious meal with Great Value Southern Style O'Brien, Hash Browns comments.If need. Nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time the! — you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more n't respond to individual comments.If need! I ’ m sharing with you my favorite Hash brown recipe customers who own it Style O'Brien Hash Browns delicious! Hot, cooked, and we have not verified it can, please include your reference.. 2 % or less of dextrose, Sodium Acid pyrophosphate Added to Maintain color potatoes. Include your reference number this product from customers who own it Browns crispy Oven Baked crispy Homemade Hash Browns Oven...