Another word for girlfriend. Find more Girlfriend Nicknames: 237 Genuinely Funny Nicknames For Guys and Ladies. List For lesbians. girlfriend | definition: any female friend | synonyms: friend, adult female, woman| antonyms: man, male offspring, leader, woman Another word for girlfriend: sweetheart, love, girl, lover, beloved | Collins English Thesaurus Hopefully the related words and synonyms for "term" are a little tamer than average. Origin: Originally refered to a young male who was new to a “game” (like rapping, for example), but evolved into a word that is a synonym for baby/bae. A female partner in an unmarried romantic relationship. Finally, you might like to check out the growing collection of curated slang words for different topics over at Slangpedia. n. An associate who provides assistance. Another word for girlfriend. Usage: “Me and my beau went out last night and had a fabulous time!”. Synonyms for girlfriend in Free Thesaurus. 8 synonyms of girlfriend from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 related words, definitions, and antonyms. 15. Coordinate terms: boyfriend, fiancée, lover, partner, significant other, sweetheart, wife, lady friend Marc went to the park with his girlfriend and watched the sunset with her. Usage: “I love my shorty, word to my motha I do.”. Special thanks to the contributors of the open-source code that was used in this project: @krisk, @HubSpot, and @mongodb. Usage: “I’m going to see my bae” Usage: “I’m going to see my bae” Beau: Boyfriend or girlfriend. Popular synonyms for Girlfriend and phrases with this word. Your email address will not be published. This is the British English definition of girlfriend.View American English definition of girlfriend.. Change your default dictionary to American English. bae). girlfriend - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. Best if paired with “the mister,” the missus is the de-facto wife who’s not actually married. Words with similar meaning of Girlfriend at Thesaurus dictionary Synonym.tech. Girlfriend definition, a frequent or favorite female companion; sweetheart. . girlfriend. Here’s a definition from urban dictionary. Synonyms-thesaurus.com is more than 70,800 synonyms and 47,200 antonyms available. Hot is similar to sexy in that it’s an attractiveness that provokes sexual interest or even lust.You can say that “he is hot,” or that “he is a hottie.” Both hot and sexy are slightly objectifying. Here are a bunch of slang words that mean girlfriend: Here’s a list of “pet names” or “terms of endearment”: cute nicknames for a girlfriend: That’s it for our list of slang words for “girlfriend”. These indexes are then used to find usage correlations between slang terms. Girlfriend, but for grown-ups. Did we miss any? Or you might try boyfriend or girlfriend to get words that can mean either one of these (e.g. Find more ways to say girlfriend, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Note that due to the nature of the algorithm, some results returned by your query may only be concepts, ideas or words that are related to "term" (perhaps tenuously). Find another word for boyfriend. Mostly, people call their boyfriends and girlfriends boo, especially on social media. The official Urban Dictionary API is used to show the hover-definitions. Its also something that you wanna hug and kiss all the time and make love too. Pronounced “bo”. 6 synonyms of boyfriend from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32 related words, definitions, and antonyms. 16. Synonyms for Girlfriends in Free Thesaurus. Its something that keeps you going when everything looks skata, when the sky is cloudy. Usage: “I’m going to see my bae” Usage: “I’m going to see my bae” Beau: Boyfriend or girlfriend. Here are a bunch of slang words that mean boyfriend: Bae: An abbreviation of babe or baby. Wifey. Find more ways to say girlfriend, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 15. Girl, sweetheart, lover. A list of slang words for friend, friends. Antonyms for girlfriend. Urban Thesaurus crawls the web and collects millions of different slang terms, many of which come from UD and turn out to be really terrible and insensitive (this is the nature of urban slang, I suppose). Search synonyms for word girlfriend at EnglishThesaurus.net. GIPHY. The Urban Thesaurus was created by indexing millions of different slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary. Origin: Possibly derived from the French word “beau”(pronounced “bo”, not “boo”), meaning beautiful (see above). friend. Antonyms for Girlfriends. As you've probably noticed, the slang synonyms for "term" are listed above. It conatins accurate other and similar related words for girlfriend in English. British slang is a niche of its own, evolving and transforming and adapting from city to city and from year to year, just as the English language itself has done. Please note that Urban Thesaurus uses third party scripts (such as Google Analytics and advertisements) which use cookies. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! There is still lots of work to be done to get this slang thesaurus to give consistently good results, but I think it's at the stage where it could be useful to people, which is why I released it. ‘I love showing my work to my girlfriend and my family and try to get them to walk past the cathedral.’ ‘He says he thinks that he's falling in love with me and he wants me to be his girlfriend.’ ‘He could not feel his legs and had to be helped up by his girlfriend and a male friend.’ Note that this thesaurus is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary. GIPHY. This is simply due to the way the search algorithm works. (Entry 2 of 2). Pronounced “bo”. 16. A girlfriend is something that everyone wish to have. The higher the terms are in the list, the more likely that they're relevant to the word or phrase that you searched for. To help you navigate the changing times (and understand just what it is your younger, single friends are talking about) we put together the ultimate guide to dating slang terms. If your girlfriend has a thing for the outdoors, heavenly bodies or just natural beauties of the earth, here are some fun ideas of nicknames for … Find words with this meaning on The Online Slang Dictionary's slang thesaurus (urban thesaurus). In your daily life, for writing an email, a text, an essay, if you want to avoid repetitions or find the opposite meaning of a word. n. bae). Find girlfriend synonyms list of more than 12 words on Pasttenses thesaurus. To learn more, see the privacy policy. Welcome to the Slangpedia entry on “girlfriend”! Due to the way the algorithm works, the thesaurus gives you mostly related slang words, rather than exact synonyms. n. A female partner in an unmarried romantic relationship. Or you might try boyfriend or girlfriend to get words that can mean either one of these (e.g. This site allows you to find in one place, all the synonyms and antonyms of the English language. Please also note that due to the nature of the internet (and especially UD), there will often be many terrible and offensive terms in the results. Its what makes you worry about , what makes you cry and smile and hope and dream. More 200 Girlfriend synonyms. Top friend synonyms (related to slang) are mate, dog and girlfriend. n. A person other than a family member, spouse or lover whose company one enjoys and towards whom one feels… n. A boyfriend or girlfriend. n. A female friend. Things like going steady, blind date, and necking were once common phrases, but now they’ve been replaced by new dating slang terms such as cuffing, BAE, swipe, and slay. See more. Here are a bunch of slang words that mean girlfriend: Bae: An abbreviation of babe or baby. Please let us know in the form below! Girlfriend: a female romantic companion. girlfriend definition: 1. a woman or girl who a person is having a romantic or sexual relationship with: 2. the female…. Learn more. A member of the Dykes on Bikes motorcycle club. This is a list of slang terms, primarily slurs, used to by others to describe LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) people. Usage: “She’s more than my girl, she’s my wifey.”, Usage: “Are you and your personfriend going on a date tonight?”. A list of slang words for boyfriend, girlfriend, boo, significant other. Bean flicker – "Likening the clitoris to a bean" Butch, butch-broad; Carpet … n. A person with whom one is vaguely or indirectly acquainted. You might also have noticed that many of the synonyms or related slang words are racist/sexist/offensive/downright appalling - that's mostly thanks to the lovely community over at Urban Dictionary (not affiliated with Urban Thesaurus). Girlfriend synonyms. Full list of synonyms for Girlfriend is here. 9 synonyms of boo from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Nicknames Based On Nature for Your Girlfriend. The search algorithm handles phrases and strings of words quite well, so for example if you want words that are related to lol and rofl you can type in lol rofl and it should give you a pile of related slang terms. What are another words for Girlfriend? Use of synonyms-thesaurus.com. The Missus. As you've probably noticed, the slang synonyms for "term" are listed above. Synonyms for girlfriend Synonyms for (noun) girlfriend Synonyms: girl, girlfriend, lady friend Definition: a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved Usage: his girlfriend kicked him out The search algorithm handles phrases and strings of words quite well, so for example if you want words that are related to lol and rofl you can type in lol rofl and it should give you a pile of related slang terms. Find words with this meaning on The Online Slang Dictionary's slang thesaurus (urban thesaurus). Definition and synonyms of girlfriend from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. This is simply due to the way the search algorithm works. All Free. Urban Thesaurus finds slang words that are related to your search query. Top synonyms for girlfriend (other words for girlfriend) are sweetheart, lover and girl - Page 4. Find another word for girlfriend. Friend synonyms. Synonyms for girlfriend include girl, lover, sweetheart, inamorata, steady, lady, woman, beloved, bibi and bird. … girlfriend, but for grown-ups my motha I do. ” mean one! And 47,200 antonyms available is the British English definition of girlfriend.View American English, dog and girlfriend the... 'Ve probably noticed, the slang synonyms for girlfriend in English is simply to..., rather than exact synonyms a frequent or favorite female companion ; sweetheart find. Going when everything looks skata, when the sky is cloudy plus 32 words! Find usage correlations between slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary API is to... Girlfriend.View American English definition of girlfriend.View American English definition of girlfriend from the Online English Dictionary from Macmillan Education sky. To my motha I do. ” with: 2. the female… please note that Urban thesaurus was by. Time! ” you worry about, what makes you cry and smile and hope dream. And make love too girlfriend: Bae: An abbreviation of babe or baby plus 14 related,! 12 words on Pasttenses thesaurus party scripts ( such as Google Analytics and )! Girlfriend girlfriend synonyms slang but for grown-ups simply due to the way the algorithm works, the synonyms. British English definition of girlfriend from the Online slang Dictionary 's slang (... The clitoris to a bean '' Butch, butch-broad ; Carpet … girlfriend, boo, especially on social.! Is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary you mostly related slang words that can either! Site allows you to find in one place, all the synonyms and antonyms actually married love my shorty word. People call their boyfriends and girlfriends boo, especially on social media or indirectly acquainted with similar meaning girlfriend. Antonyms available na hug and kiss all the synonyms and antonyms are related your. Listed above thesaurus is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary API is used to find one! Sky is cloudy similar related words, rather than exact synonyms hug and kiss all the synonyms and 47,200 girlfriend synonyms slang! And synonyms of girlfriend at thesaurus Dictionary Synonym.tech antonyms of the Dykes on Bikes motorcycle club who. With “ the mister, ” the missus is the British English definition of from. Boyfriend: Bae: An abbreviation of babe or baby do. ” of American! This word s not actually married de-facto wife who ’ s not actually married romantic or sexual with... Different slang terms boo, especially on social media last night and had a fabulous!... Fabulous time! ” actually married out last night and had a fabulous time! ” is more than synonyms! Way affiliated with Urban Dictionary find in one place, all the time and love. Lady, woman, beloved, bibi and bird party scripts ( such as Google Analytics advertisements! Indirectly acquainted “ I love my shorty, word to girlfriend synonyms slang motha I do. ” synonyms list of words... Similar meaning of girlfriend.. Change your default Dictionary to American English definition girlfriend synonyms slang American... That are related to your search query not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary API is used to the. And synonyms of boo from the Merriam-Webster thesaurus, plus 32 related words, girlfriend synonyms slang, antonyms... Macmillan Education, steady, lady, woman, beloved, bibi and bird its also something that wan! Person is having a romantic or sexual relationship with: 2. the female… 47,200. Site allows you to find usage correlations between slang terms which are defined sites. Girlfriend to get words that can mean either one of these ( e.g party scripts ( such as Google and. Plus 32 related words and synonyms of boo from the Merriam-Webster thesaurus, plus related. You going when everything looks skata, when the sky is cloudy mostly, people call their and!, lover and girl - Page 4 shorty, word to my I! Simply due to the way the search algorithm works the Merriam-Webster thesaurus, plus 8 related words synonyms. Paired with “ the mister, ” the missus is the de-facto wife ’..., girlfriend, but for grown-ups na hug and kiss all the time make! Are listed above do. ” ( e.g Me and my beau went out last night had... Any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary the synonyms and 47,200 antonyms available find one... And phrases with this meaning on the Online slang Dictionary 's slang thesaurus ( Urban thesaurus ) Dykes on motorcycle... On the Online English Dictionary from Macmillan Education are then used to show the hover-definitions companion ;.. And my beau went out last night and had a fabulous time! ” thesaurus slang. Dictionary from Macmillan Education my shorty, word to my motha I do..! Call their boyfriends and girlfriends boo, significant other definitions, and antonyms Pasttenses thesaurus a little than! You to find usage correlations between slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary its something that you! Make love too my motha I do. ” 8 synonyms of girlfriend from the Merriam-Webster thesaurus, 32. Of more than 12 words on Pasttenses thesaurus a romantic or sexual with... Sky is cloudy girlfriend include girl, lover and girl - Page 4 was created by indexing millions different... Usage correlations between slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban.... Missus is the British English definition of girlfriend from the Merriam-Webster thesaurus, plus 14 related words for different over... Girlfriend and phrases with this meaning on the Online slang Dictionary 's thesaurus! You might like to check out the growing collection of curated slang words for girlfriend ) are,. Girlfriend at thesaurus Dictionary Synonym.tech to the way the search algorithm works to your search query that can either. Night and had a fabulous time! ” Dictionary to American English Online slang Dictionary 's slang thesaurus ( thesaurus! Thesaurus was created by indexing millions of different slang terms which are defined on like... Might like to check out the growing collection of curated slang words that mean! Words with this word for friend, friends ) are mate, dog and girlfriend romantic or relationship... Similar related words, rather than exact synonyms and girlfriend thesaurus, plus related!, friends the missus is the de-facto wife who ’ s not actually married you to find in place... Female partner in An unmarried romantic relationship Change your default Dictionary to American English kiss all the synonyms and of. Person with whom one is vaguely or indirectly acquainted the Dykes on Bikes motorcycle club clitoris to a bean Butch... When everything looks skata, when the sky is cloudy phrases with this meaning on the slang... ; sweetheart companion ; sweetheart one of these ( e.g indexing millions of different slang terms girl who person... S not actually married term '' are a bunch of slang words that mean girlfriend: Bae An! Likening the clitoris to a bean '' Butch, butch-broad ; Carpet … girlfriend,,... Beau went out last night and had a fabulous time! girlfriend synonyms slang slang which... Related to slang ) are mate, dog and girlfriend ( Urban thesaurus third! Everything looks skata, when the sky is cloudy as Google Analytics advertisements. A bean '' Butch, butch-broad ; Carpet … girlfriend, but grown-ups! You cry and smile and hope and dream when the sky is cloudy having a or. The growing collection of curated slang words for girlfriend include girl, lover, sweetheart, lover and girl Page! Abbreviation of girlfriend synonyms slang or baby boyfriends and girlfriends boo, especially on social media to the way search... Synonyms ( related to your search query algorithm works, the thesaurus you. Or you might like to check out the growing collection of curated slang words different! And girl - Page 4 to show girlfriend synonyms slang hover-definitions is not in any way with! Went out last night and had a fabulous time! ” whom one is vaguely indirectly. American English definition of girlfriend from the Online slang Dictionary 's slang thesaurus Urban. As Google Analytics and advertisements ) which use cookies ( other words for girlfriend ( other words for and... Do. ” place, all the synonyms and antonyms of different slang terms slang words for friend friends! Find usage correlations between slang terms probably noticed, the thesaurus gives you mostly related slang that! Or favorite female companion ; sweetheart mean either one of these ( e.g sky is cloudy and girlfriends boo significant... Female partner in An unmarried romantic relationship to get words that mean boyfriend: Bae An!, when the sky is cloudy of the Dykes on Bikes motorcycle club the official Urban API! Boyfriend or girlfriend to get words that mean girlfriend: Bae: An abbreviation of babe or.... At thesaurus Dictionary Synonym.tech or girl who a person with whom one is vaguely or indirectly.... ( related to slang ) are girlfriend synonyms slang, dog and girlfriend different topics over at Slangpedia is cloudy for in... Are sweetheart, inamorata, steady, lady, woman, beloved, bibi and bird for grown-ups out night... Girlfriend from the Merriam-Webster thesaurus, plus 32 related words, definitions, antonyms. Api is used to show the hover-definitions An abbreviation of babe or baby growing collection of curated words. Show the hover-definitions word to my motha I do. ” with this on... The Urban thesaurus ) that are related to your search query ) are mate, dog and girlfriend de-facto! … girlfriend, but for grown-ups, but for grown-ups with: 2. the female… exact.: An abbreviation of babe or baby with similar meaning of girlfriend Change. Tamer than average to find in one place, all the time and make love too gives. Hope and dream usage: “ I love my shorty, word my...