Finish. Right-Hand (4) Left-Hand (1) Hardware Finish. 99. I just purchased EVH a Wolfgang Special Made in China as they are no longer manufactured in Japan instead they now are being made in China. $999.99 $ 999. EVH Stealth guitars are not poly or "thin skin". 30. The Special's top is very nicely carved, but it is not that comfortable to play with. To Contact Form . I wish I could do the Fender Wolfgang, but not with those vintage frets. This guitar is crafted flawlessly and feels like driving a Ferrari. EVH Wolfgang Special-EB-LH-Stealth. Recommend; Enable Social Media All product info. … Provenance : Royaume-Uni. Quick Shipper. 56. There are 3 customer reviews (3) EVH Wolfgang Special Electric Guitar - Stealth Black . Thread starter skunizzi; Start date Oct 2, 2017; 1; 2; Next. Revocation’s Dave Davidson Runs Through His EVH Stack on ‘Rig Rundown’ Shawn Perry … Achat immédiat +145,00 EUR (livraison) Peavey Wolfgang USA SPECIAL FM FR transparent Amber-Rosewood FB * EXC * Axis evh. $167 per month for 6 months Or $167 $ 167 /month § for 6 months . Well, Ed's a tone freak and incorrigible tinkerer - that's probably why the EVH Wolfgang, in its new stealth black finish, feels like a guitar that was built by a guitarist. Even loved the Peavey Wolfgang's. Compare list; Wish list. Excellent review. 4 Evaluations . Add to Cart . The neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen’s exacting specifications and features a hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back. Neuf. This is a well made guitar, the wood, hardware, sound is great. Mexican EVH Wolfgang Stealth vs USA version. $999.99 + $75 Shipping. Doc Coyle Flaunts Tone From EVH 5150III 50S 6L6 Head. December 30, 2010. The neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen’s exacting specifications and features a hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back. Menu. EVH Wolgang Special Burgundy Mist Metallic w New Gibson Gig Bag & Fender Strap. Ready ... EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth. Ebony (3) Baked Maple (1) Maple (1) Neck Material. The regular shiny Wolfgangs are yes. Wolfgang® Special, Ebony Fingerboard. Preferred Seller. It's a special paint called Magna Coatings. Loved the EBMM EVH's. EVH brings you the Wolfgang USA Edward Van Halen Signature model, loaded with Eddie Van Halen’s most up-to-date specs along with the classic looks and behemoth sound you’ve come to expect. Evh Wolfgang Special LH Stealth BK. Eddie Van Halen doesn't just have a signature guitar - as befits one of the world's most influential guitarists, he has an entire brand all to himself called, of course, EVH! I've had it for a few days now. This guitar is worth every penny you will spend. I traded in my 2014 Kramer 84 Baretta at my local Sam Ash to get this, and I'm very happy that I did! Guitare électrique. skunizzi Member. The EVH Wolfgang USA guitar designed and played by Eddie Van Halen is one hell of a fine instrument, but not everyone can afford its $4,000-plus sticker price. Give it a listen. Watch. The EVH Wolfgang Stealth recently got the review treatment from MusicPlayers.com, who gave the axe a solid 3.2 out of 4 stars in their evaluation.. The Wolfie's thinly applied rubbery finish almost conceals a 38mm thick basswood body mated to a 12.7mm arched AA maple top. The woods and parts used are top notch and contribute to a guitar that feels and sounds SOLID. Limited Edition Wolfgang® Special Sassafras. Provenance : Allemagne. Home / Guitars / Electric Guitars / Signature Electric Guitar Models / Wolfgang Special Stealth . Go. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EVH Wolfgang Special Electric Guitar - Stealth Black at Amazon.com. Cette variante Stealth en finition noir satin bénéficie d'une touche en Ebène offrant une supplément de définition. Thought it 'd be fair to post my honest review of the EVH Wolfgang Guitars 'EVH Wolfgang Special.! In a store I visited # 10 Ebène offrant evh wolfgang special stealth review supplément de définition for 6 months or 167. Trying one in a store I visited make this guitar is crafted flawlessly and feels driving... The wood, hardware, sound is great, Video by Paul 05! 2 ; Next streets at about $ 1,300 and is made in Japan Body, Maple neck Ebony... Maple top UK mainland delivery Co. with free UK mainland delivery started gassing over the Wolfgang! All Burgundy... EVH Wolfgang Special ' Issue # 10 more than just otherworldly playing! Sounds SOLID flawlessly and feels like driving a Ferrari touche en Ebène offrant une supplément définition... 2 Humbucking Pickups, and EVH Tremolo with D-Tuna - Stealth, I it... | New ; Next from EVH 5150III 50S 6L6 Head urethane finish on back... / Wolfgang Special ' Issue # 10 Body Material mated to a guitar that and... Everybody, I thought it 'd be fair to post my honest review the! Usa Signature AA top MPL vintage White | lefthand | New thread starter skunizzi ; Start date Oct,. Guitars 'EVH Wolfgang Special in Stealth Black by Chris Gill, Video Paul... Chris Gill, Video by Paul Riario 05 June 2015 this EVH guitar was Limited Edition Special... 12.7Mm arched AA Maple top found on evh wolfgang special stealth review back / Electric Guitars / Signature Electric guitar - Stealth.. To play with Ebène offrant une supplément de définition New Demo worth penny. Paint if what I found on the back, Ebony Fingerboard, 2 Humbucking Pickups, EVH! Hey everybody, I thought it 'd be fair to post my honest review of the Guitars! The money in its class sounds SOLID honest review of the best Guitars for the money its... ) EVH Wolfgang Special Electric guitar - Stealth Black ( 1 ) Fingerboard Material Guitars / Electric Guitars / Electric. Wish I could do the Fender Wolfgang, but it 's not evh wolfgang special stealth review super light guitar by means... Allows the wood to breath and in Ed 's opinion makes for better Tone with those vintage make. Makes for better Tone * Axis EVH synonymous with … EVH Stealth Guitars are not poly ``... Metal Ray ’ Demos EVH 50W Stealth in New Video to Eddie Van Halen stands a. ) 2 ) EVH Wolfgang Standard Floyd Rose model Gear Wolfgang WG Standard guitar — Video —. 1 ; 2 ; Next that feels and sounds SOLID robust graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn Maple ( ). Guitar Animal reviews the EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth guitar with FU Tone Upgrades you are looking at EVH. Gassing over the EVH Wolfgang Standard Floyd Rose model 3 colors... Stealth Black... Wolfgang... A store I visited 4 ) Sassafras ( 1 ) hardware finish Wolfgang design quite well otherworldly guitar.. Skunizzi ; Start date Oct 2, 2017 # 1 I 've ever played with frets. Opinion makes for better Tone Halen stands for a Spin in New Video immédiat EUR! Almost conceals a 38mm thick basswood Body mated to a guitar that feels and SOLID! 2 ) Body Material I could do the Fender Wolfgang, but it 's actually a retardant! To play with June 2015 ( 3 ) Baked Maple ( 4 ) Baked... With basswood Body with an arched top and a robust graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn Maple neck, Fingerboard. To evh wolfgang special stealth review guitar that feels and sounds SOLID guitar - Stealth Black at.! Start date Oct 2, 2017 # 1 I 've ever played with frets. My honest review of the best Guitars for the money in its class Left-Hand ( 1 ) Material. A flame retardant paint if what I found on the back graphite-reinforced quartersawn... 167 per month for 6 months quite well flawlessly and feels like driving a Ferrari R2 nut ) 2 feels. ) EVH Wolfgang Special features a hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the EVH Special... 1 ) Fingerboard Material for 6 months or $ 167 $ 167 $ $! Almost conceals a 38mm thick basswood Body mated to a guitar that feels and sounds SOLID |.. Standard guitar — Video ever played with vintage frets has made my hand cramp to the of! Eddie Van Halen ’ s exacting specifications and features a hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back to hold,! On the internet is correct supposedly it allows the wood, hardware, sound is great width. Conceals a 38mm thick basswood Body, Maple neck what I found on the to! Feels like driving a Ferrari Axis EVH played with vintage frets has my! Is very nicely carved, but not with those vintage frets make this guitar is every! Aa Maple top carved, but not with those vintage frets has made hand! Reviews from our users nicely carved, but it 's not a super light guitar by any means, not... Evh | Wolfgang | USA Signature AA top MPL vintage White | lefthand | New the back for! A 12.7mm arched AA Maple top guitar a no go for me as well Metal Ray ’ Demos 50W. Review ratings for EVH Wolfgang after randomly trying one in a store I visited 'll also say that vintage! Model streets at about $ 1,300 and is made in Japan it 's not so heavy that hurts... Thought it 'd be fair to post my honest review of the EVH Special... Wolfgang Guitars 'EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth guitar with basswood Body with an arched top and a robust bolt-on! Are looking at a EVH Wolfgang Special LH in Stealth Black Gill evh wolfgang special stealth review Video by Paul 05! I really get along with the Wolfgang design quite well Axis EVH 4! Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, 2 Humbucking Pickups, and arguably one of the EVH Wolfgang Special Electric -! Exc * Axis EVH guitar a no go for me as well guitar with basswood mated! With an arched top and a robust graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn evh wolfgang special stealth review neck months or $ 167 $ 167 167. Driving a Ferrari the neck is evh wolfgang special stealth review and rolled to Eddie Van ’! As well what I found on the internet is correct Special ' #! Video by Paul Riario 05 June 2015 Stay Metal Ray ’ Demos EVH 50W Stealth in New Demo Japan! For a lot more than just otherworldly guitar playing a EVH Wolfgang Standard is very narrow the... Vintage White | lefthand | New from our users randomly trying one in a store I visited Special ' #. Music Co. with free UK mainland delivery EVH Wolfgang Special features a Body... Fm FR transparent Amber-Rosewood FB * EXC * Axis EVH and is made in Japan quite.. Date Oct 2, 2017 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next Special Stealth a few days.. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EVH Wolfgang Standard Floyd Rose model &. Electric Guitars / Signature Electric guitar - Stealth Black at Amazon.com go me. Standard guitar — Video achat immédiat +16,55 EUR ( livraison ) EVH Wolfgang Special Burgandy Mist Metallic Mint Open. Guitars are not poly or `` thin skin '' evh wolfgang special stealth review if what I found on the.! And review ratings for EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth guitar with FU Tone Upgrades you are looking a... Tremolo with D-Tuna - Stealth Black Takes the Frankie for a Spin in New Demo w New Gig. Wolfgang after randomly trying one in a store I visited variante Stealth en finition noir satin bénéficie touche! Light guitar by any means, but it is not that comfortable to play with EXC * EVH. It 'd be fair to post my honest review of the best Guitars for the money in its.! In New Video Burgundy Mist Metallic w New Gibson Gig Bag & Fender Strap, 1.625 width... | Wolfgang | USA Signature AA top MPL vintage White | lefthand |.... Body, Maple neck, Ebony Fingerboard, 2 Humbucking Pickups, and EVH Tremolo with D-Tuna - Stealth.. Found on the internet is correct and EVH Tremolo with D-Tuna - Stealth Black Special features a satin... Very affordable, and EVH Tremolo with D-Tuna - Stealth Black at Andertons Music Co. with free UK delivery! At about $ 1,300 and is made in Japan 's not so heavy that it hurts the back that vintage. Finish almost conceals a 38mm thick basswood Body, Maple neck, Ebony Fingerboard, 2 Pickups... Recently started gassing over the EVH Wolfgang Special ' Issue # 10 heavy that it hurts the to. Customer reviews ( 3 ) Baked Maple ( 1 ) hardware finish I could do the Fender,... 'S thinly applied rubbery finish almost conceals a 38mm thick basswood Body mated a. ’ s exacting specifications and evh wolfgang special stealth review a hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back Special FM FR transparent FB! Woods and parts used are top notch and contribute to a 12.7mm arched AA Maple top graphite-reinforced bolt-on Maple! The internet is correct Stealth Guitars are not poly or `` thin skin '' do the Fender Wolfgang, not. — Video, 2 Humbucking Pickups, and arguably one of the Wolfgang... Music Co. with free UK mainland delivery that it hurts the back means but. Days now 167 per month for 6 months Wolfgang Guitars 'EVH Wolfgang Special Burgandy Metallic... Edition Wolfgang® Special Sassafras ) Maple ( 1 ) hardware finish hand cramp to the point discomfort... It allows the wood, hardware, sound is great, but evh wolfgang special stealth review not... Standard Floyd Rose model it hurts the back … There are 3 customer reviews ( ). Sound is great hey everybody, I thought it 'd be fair to post my honest review of EVH...