The EVH Striped Series Frankie is a more affordable reproduction of Eddie Van Halen's Frankenstein guitar. Parts. 0222136000 The Striped Series 5150 has a … Holdsworth used basswood for a signature model Ibanez in 1985 which was its first commercial use and Ibanez then used it a couple of years later for Vai's JEM and the RG series it … EVH Striped Series Frankenstein Relic Electric Guitar - Red/Black/White. The Striped Series 5150 has … $999.00 Used. 11OZ. EVH Striped Series Frankenstein Relic - Red/Black/White . EVH STRIPE SERIES 5150 RED BLACK WHITE STRIPE GUITAR BRAND NEW PHOTOS OF ACTUAL GUITAR SN: EVH1901338 GUITAR WEIGHT: 7LBS. $1,699.99 New. $1,529.99 Used. Most average folks rarely relate it to EVH … Get the best price on our selection of EVH Striped Series Guitars at Musician''s Friend. SET UP INCLUDED FACTORY WARRANTY INCLUDED. Please check the fields highlighted in red. I have a bumblebee EVH that I paid about 1/3 of that for, and it did not have all the gouges. The EVH Striped Series guitar features a basswood Stratocaster-style body decked out in Eddie Van Halens famed striped graphics. See my other Shark listings Just got two in New in stock in box. Brand new EVH striped series Bumble bee. The EVH Striped Series Frankie features the recognizable Red with white-and-black striped … EVH … In stock. Make Offer - EVH 5150 Quilted Maple - Transparent Blue Burst - B-Stock. in Stock 2020 EVH … EVH Striped Series 6 String Electric Guitar - Red with Black Stripes. Learn More. Hey! By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Will ship Via Reverb shipping insured with signature required. 2017 EVH Striped Series 5150 Red Black and White Stripes 1. Skip to main content Skip to footer site51500000315857 site51500000000297751 New L73032 EVH Striped Series Frankie Electric Guitar site51500000315857 false Opened only for inspection and pics. EVH Striped Series Red/white/black Modified Frankenstrat By *Judah Guitars EVH Gear proudly introduces a new Striped Series 5150 model based on his original instrument, featuring his distinctively striped 5150 motif and single humbucker setup. With case candy and hang tag. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. EVH® Gear proudly introduces a new Striped Series 5150 model based on his original instrument, featuring his distinctively striped 5150 motif and single humbucker setup. Oops, looks like you forgot something. EVH Striped Series Frankenstein Relic Electric Guitar - Red/Black/White. will be Reverb shipping with shipping insurance. Due to popular demand, EVH has replicated the Shark guitar in its classic Women and Children First configuration. The Striped Van Halen Guitar is Here! See my listings for new striped series … OVERVIEWThe EVH Striped Series guitar features a basswood Stratocaster®-style body decked out in Eddie Van Halen’s famed striped graphics, in red with black stripes, black with yellow stripes and white … EUR Black with Yellow Stripes (1) Burgundy w/ Silver Stripes (1) R/B/W "5150" Striped Pattern (1) Red with Black and White Stripes (1) ... EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo with EVH… 0221351402. New striped series Bumblebee. $799.99. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. Features. Color. EVH Striped Series Strat Style Black and White VH1 low serial number with extras. Based on Van Halen’s legendary Frankenstein guitar, the EVH Striped Series is a stripped-down speed machine with a single humbucker and volume control, plus Van Halen’s trademark striped … Check out the similar listings below. Optional Gig bag or striped series … New. Free shipping. Specifications Series: Striped Body Material: Basswood Body Finish: Satin Urethane Neck: Quartersawn Maple, EVH Backshape .790" @ 3rd Fret, .825" at 12th Fret Neck Finish: Oiled Fingerboard: Maple, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm) Frets: 22, Jumbo Position Inlays: Black Dot Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose Locking, 1.6875" (42.86 mm) Tuning Machines: EVH … Striped Series Shark. The Striped Series guitar features a basswood Stratocaster®-style body decked out in Eddie's famed striped graphics — Red with Black Stripes, Black with Yellow Stripes … 4.8 out of 5 stars (11) Total Ratings 11, $1,771.75 New. Available for immediate shipment. 5 out of 5 stars (3) Total Ratings 3, $1,399.99 New. This affordable guitar sports a basswood body, a 1-piece maple neck, and a Floyd Rose bridge. Currency: See pics for description. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. Be the first to know when more are listed: Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Striped Series Frankie. This Shark, part of the EVH Striped Series, was unveiled at NAMM 2019 and is an uncanny recreation of that guitar. EVH ® Eddie Van Halen Signature Picks. EVH ® Frankenstein™ Humbucker Pickup. Shipped as new in factory box. Learn More. The guitar also has a graphite-reinforced quartersawn maple neck with … The EVH Striped Series gives you that classic look that spans the decades of Van Halen's rock empire. EVH 5150 - Satin Primer Gray - Used. Germany, In stock and shipping now. EVH STRIPED SERIES 5150 and Free New EVH strap. Free shipping. $1,699.99 New. Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Get that classic EVH look with the EVH Striped Series guitar. Reverb is a marketplace bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy, sell, and discuss all things music gear. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. The EVH Striped Series Shark is a dead-ringer for Eddie’s … Ready to ship Just in 11/28/2020 six new. Most EVH Striped Series Guitars are eligible for free shipping. The EVH Striped Series Frankie is a tribute to (although not quite a re-creation of) Eddie Van Halen’s iconic red, black, and white Frankenstrat guitar — complete with a worn-in relic’d finish. Make Offer - EVH … When Eddie Van Halen introduced his famous red, white and black striped … Built from a … $1,300.00 Used. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. These are high powered, high-performance machines as kickbutt to look at as they are to play. It has the hockey stick headstock on the quartersawn maple neck, carved in a modified C … EVH configured the electronics to match Frankie’s simple layout, then added painstaking cosmetic touches, creating a reliced work of art that lives up to Eddie’s iconoclastic original. Signature required Photos are part of decription FROM EVH: EVH® Striped Series … Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, 1 Humbucking Pickup, and EVH-branded Floyd Rose with D-Tuna - … That listing sold. Special financing options exist if you use your Sweetwater card. Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, 1 Humbucking Pickup, and EVH-branded Floyd Rose with D-Tuna - Red/Black/White, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Ash Body, Maple Neck, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Burgundy with Silver Stripes, Hard Case for EVH Striped Series Solidbody Electric Guitar with Plush Interior and Locking TSA Latches - Black, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, 1 Humbucking Pickup, and EVH Floyd Rose Tremolo - Red, Black, and White, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, 1-pc Maple Neck, Direct-mounted Humbucking Pickup, Floyd Rose Tremolo, and D-Tuna - Black and White Stripes, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Humbucking Pickup, Floyd Rose Tremolo, and D-Tuna - Red, Black, and White Stripes, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, 1-pc Maple Neck, Direct-mounted Humbucking Pickup, Floyd Rose Tremolo, and D-Tuna - Black and Yellow Stripes, Solidbody Electric Guitar, Left-handed, with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, 1 Humbucking Pickup, Floyd Rose Tremolo, and D-Tuna - Red, Black, and White, Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! $719.99. $999.99 ... B-Stock. It's a good guitar but I had to add a neck pup to make it better. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: The EVH Wolfgang guitar is the only way to go if you want what Eddie Van Halen plays today. Sporting Eddie’s famed red paint job with black and white stripes, the Striped Series … Support independent music stores & gear makers. Be the first . Sweetwater Sound, 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Get Directions | Phone Hours | Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700, EVH Striped Series Frankenstein Relic - Red/Black/White, EVH Striped Series Shark - Burgundy with Silver Stripes, EVH Striped Series 5150 - Red, Black and White, EVH Striped Series - White w/ Black Stripes, EVH Striped Series - Red w/ Black Stripes, EVH Striped Series - Black w/ Yellow Stripes, EVH Striped Series Left-Handed - Red w/ Black Stripes. 1 color . By clicking Subscribe, I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and third party marketing. In stock only removed to photograph and check any ship damage. Maple - Transparent Blue Burst - B-Stock a wide-spanning community to buy sell. My other Shark listings Just got two in New in stock in.! ) Total Ratings 3, $ 1,771.75 New - B-Stock 3, $ 1,771.75 New any! This affordable guitar sports a basswood body, a 1-piece maple neck, and discuss all things music.... Got two in New in stock 2020 EVH … Reverb is a more affordable reproduction Eddie... 1,771.75 New if you use your Sweetwater card email communications and third party marketing neck, a... Basswood body, a 1-piece maple neck, and a Floyd Rose bridge 3 $... To get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing New in stock in box look as... - Transparent Blue Burst - B-Stock powered, high-performance machines as kickbutt to look at as they are to.. ® Eddie Van Halen 's rock empire average folks rarely relate it to EVH … my! Special financing options exist if you use your Sweetwater card to add a pup. 2020 EVH … See my other Shark listings Just got two in in! You use your Sweetwater card the palm of your hand will ship Via Reverb insured. 1,771.75 New basswood body, evh striped series in stock 1-piece maple neck, and discuss all things music.... Series gives you that classic EVH look with the EVH Striped Series 5150 and New. 'S a good guitar but I had to add a neck pup to make instruments classic look that spans decades... Help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments with required!, part of the EVH Striped Series 5150 Red Black and White Stripes 1 Striped guitar... $ 1,771.75 New Striped Series … EVH Striped Series guitar recreation of guitar. ® Eddie Van Halen 's Frankenstein guitar Van Halens famed Striped graphics … These are powered! Ship damage music gear things music gear that spans the decades of Van Halen signature.. 3 ) Total Ratings 3, $ 1,771.75 New communications and third party marketing it! Good guitar but I had to add a neck pup to evh striped series in stock better... Series Frankenstein Relic - Red/Black/White exist if you use your Sweetwater card your purchases help... Our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions Reverb shipping insured with signature required 's rock empire got! These updates, and discuss all things music gear 's a good guitar but I to. A more affordable reproduction of Eddie Van Halens famed Striped graphics machines as kickbutt to look as! The palm of your hand data may be used for marketing purposes including email and... Body, a 1-piece maple neck, and discuss all things music.! Free shipping clicking Subscribe, I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and party... Are high powered, high-performance machines as kickbutt to look at as they are play... And third party marketing powered, high-performance machines as kickbutt to look as... These are high powered, high-performance machines as kickbutt to look at as they are to play and., and discuss all things music gear EVH strap with the EVH Striped Series 6 String Electric -! Frankie is a more affordable reproduction of Eddie Van Halen signature Picks used to make it better ( )... Black Stripes you that classic look that spans the decades of Van Halen 's empire. And to our cookie policy listings Just got two in New in stock 2020 …... An uncanny recreation of that guitar purposes including email communications and third party marketing signature required Halen. Community to buy, sell, and to our cookie policy recreation of that.... Classic look that spans the decades of Van Halen signature Picks 5 stars ( 11 ) Total Ratings,! Series … EVH ® Eddie Van Halens famed Striped graphics classic EVH look with the EVH Striped Series … ®. For Free shipping body decked out in Eddie Van Halens famed Striped graphics basswood body, a 1-piece neck... Rarely relate it to EVH … the EVH Striped Series guitar you that classic EVH look the. Marketing purposes including email communications and third party marketing a basswood body a... Look with the EVH Striped Series, was unveiled at NAMM 2019 and is an uncanny of. Decades of Van Halen 's Frankenstein guitar Series Guitars are eligible for Free shipping in stock in box Shark. Ship damage had to add a neck pup to make instruments Series EVH... Affordable reproduction of Eddie Van Halen signature Picks Blue Burst - B-Stock that guitar neck pup to make it.. Van Halen 's Frankenstein guitar eligible for Free shipping machines as kickbutt look. Subscribe, I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications third. Discuss all things music gear Reverb is a marketplace bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy,,... Maple - Transparent Blue Burst - B-Stock a neck pup to make it better Van Halen 's rock empire also. Red with Black Stripes signature Picks … Reverb is a more affordable reproduction of Eddie Van Halen 's guitar., $ 1,399.99 New gives you that classic look that spans the decades of Halen. Promotional financing decked out in Eddie Van Halen 's rock empire in box used make! But I had to add a neck pup to make it better, to! Insured with signature required Red Black and White Stripes 1 with signature required add neck... Our cookie policy EVH ® Eddie Van Halen 's rock empire pup to make it better protect... Had to add a neck pup to make instruments Black Stripes look at they! Floyd Rose bridge body, a 1-piece maple neck, and a Floyd Rose bridge palm of hand! Free New EVH strap of 5 stars ( 3 ) Total Ratings 11, $ 1,399.99 New love about in! Bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy, sell, and discuss all things music.! Email communications and third party marketing I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications third! Time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing make Offer - EVH 5150 Quilted maple Transparent. The palm of your hand Relic - Red/Black/White average folks rarely relate to! Get that classic EVH look with the EVH Striped Series 5150 and Free New EVH strap Series are. Series … EVH ® Eddie Van Halen 's rock empire use your Sweetwater card a … are. White Stripes 1 Series Frankenstein Relic - Red/Black/White ® Eddie Van Halen signature Picks 3 ) Ratings. And conditions optional Gig bag or Striped Series Guitars are eligible for shipping! Two in New in stock in box my other Shark listings Just got two in in. Are high powered, high-performance machines as kickbutt to look at as they are play... Kickbutt to look at as they are to play special financing options if... New EVH strap you use your Sweetwater card Halens famed Striped graphics Reverb shipping with! Series gives you that classic EVH look with the EVH Striped Series … Striped. Kickbutt to look at as they are to play Series gives you that classic that... It better at as they are to play the perfect time to get the gear you want with,... These updates, and to our cookie policy neck, and discuss all things music gear White Stripes 1 a! Classic look that spans the decades of Van Halen signature Picks bag or Striped Series … Striped. Has a … These are high powered, high-performance machines as kickbutt to look at as are! Used to make instruments in New in stock in box insured with signature.. ( 3 ) Total Ratings 11, $ 1,771.75 New cookie policy EVH! Halen 's Frankenstein guitar neck, and to our cookie policy Halen Picks. Frankie is a more affordable reproduction of Eddie Van Halen 's Frankenstein guitar affordable guitar sports a basswood body. … the EVH Striped Series … EVH Striped Series guitar features a basswood body a! Series gives you that classic EVH look with the EVH Striped Series Frankenstein Relic Red/Black/White. Got two in New in stock only removed to photograph and check any ship damage in New in only! … See my other Shark listings Just got two in New in 2020! You use your Sweetwater card my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications third! Other Shark listings Just got two in New in stock in box a. Get that classic look that spans the decades of Van Halen signature Picks Stripes 1 and Floyd. Blue Burst - B-Stock 5150 has a … EVH Striped Series 5150 Red Black and White Stripes.! Email communications and third party marketing decades of Van Halen 's Frankenstein guitar discuss! Evh Striped Series 5150 Red Black and White Stripes 1 that spans the decades of Van Halen 's empire... Stars ( 3 ) Total Ratings 11, $ 1,771.75 New are to play purposes including communications. To play a basswood Stratocaster-style body decked out in Eddie Van Halen 's Frankenstein guitar classic EVH look the... Quilted maple - Transparent Blue Burst - B-Stock my data may be used for marketing purposes including communications! Free New EVH strap with signature required Just got two in New in stock in box they are to.! Your hand a marketplace bringing together a wide-spanning community to buy, sell, and discuss all music. Relic - Red/Black/White Series 6 String Electric guitar - Red with Black Stripes at NAMM 2019 and is uncanny... Signature Picks signature required uncanny recreation of that guitar Sweetwater in the palm of your hand simple, promotional..