3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. EVGA today released its flagship graphics card, the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN, designed by the legendary Vince "KINGPIN" Lucido himself. EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin 3 Se deja ver durante el CES 2019 la tarjeta gráfica EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin, una gráfica que cuenta con un disipador híbrido entre líquida y aire. NEWS. OwlTree CPU Delid Tool to Remove Cover for 3770K 4770k 4790K 6700K E3-1230 7700K 87... 2packs 50mm x 50mm x 20mm 5020 12V 0.30A Ball Bearing Brushless DC Cooling Fan 2pin... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. EVGA lanzó su tarjeta gráfica insignia, la GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN, diseñada por el legendario Vince "KINGPIN" Lucido. Share Facebook Twitter Google Reddit … both copper & water cooled! Unable to add item to Wish List. However, to get better acquainted with the waterblock we should first start with the RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin and its unqiue features. Last one. However, EVGA assures us that the memory chips are from Samsung. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA Video Card with Box. C $1,360.98 + shipping . Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019, I own both MSI Lightning Z RTX 2080 Ti and recently bought the kingpin and it’s a day and night different overclocking my Lightning gets me up to 2055Mhz but it always goes down because it’s overheating and reaching up to 78c and sometimes it will turn your screen black due to overheating. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC … EVGA has been teasing its flagship GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin graphics card for well over a month now, and we've finally had a chance to pick one up in the flesh. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N Gaming, 11GB GDDR6, iCX2 Technology, Hybrid Cooler, OLED Display, Metal Backplate, 11G-P4-2589-KR, Real Boost Clock: 1770 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR6. $159.99. EVGA iCX3; EVGA Motherboards; EVGA Power Supply; EVGA … EVGA built upon its legacy of innovative cooling solutions and powerful overclocking with its GTX 1080 Ti SC2 and FTW3 graphics cards. ¿Cuál es la diferencia entre KFA2 GeForce RTX 2080 Ti SG Edition y EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Kingpin ACX 2.0+? evga geforce gtx 2080 ti k|ngp|n (kingpin) 11gb gpu Oakville / Halton Region 24/10/2020 have a evga gtx 2080ti k|ngp|n (kingpin) 11gb graphics card for sale. Descubre cuál es mejor y su puesto en la clasificación de tarjetas gráficas. Electronics purchased from Amazon.ca, or a seller but fulfilled by Amazon, can be returned to Amazon.ca within 30 days of delivery of shipment via our online Returns Centre. $63.99. Pros: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N 4k gaming 100 FPs. It handles all the games I throw at it without turning into a furnace, unlike the Titan Black I owned years ago. B-Stock Products are units which may have small scratches, small dents, or noticeable use. EVGA, a través de su propio overclocker cuyo seudónimo le da el nombre a su gama de tarjetas para entusiastas, ha conseguido batir nuevos récords en el benchmark 3DMark Port Royal, utilizando una tarjeta gráfica GeForce RTX 3090 KINGPIN Hybrid, a la cual se le ha subido de vueltas la velocidad de reloj hasta el punto en que la tarjeta ha conseguido superar la barrera de los 16.000 puntos. News & Notice. Please try your search again later. Bus Type: PCIe 3.0, Memory Detail: 1,1264MB GDDR6 EVGA News; Press Release; Product Updates. EVGA lanzó hoy su tarjeta gráfica tope de gama, la GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN, diseñada por el legendario Vince “KINGPIN” Lucido.A diferencia de las generaciones anteriores de tarjetas KINGPIN de EVGA, esta tarjeta cuenta con una solución de refrigeración líquida, … - Shows real-time voltages, temperatures, clocks, power consumption and GPU utilization Tearing down the EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin edition, preceding our Buildzoid PCB analysis and VRM review of the Kingpin card. Scan code: LN97924 Manufacturer code: 11G-P4-2589-KR Customer Review . EVGA RTX 2080 Ti KPE Firmware, Version FA3D. HDCP 2.2 VR Ready EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN Hybrid Overclocked To 2.7 GHz Core Clock and 17 Gbps Memory Clock on LN2, Achieves 3DMark Portal Royal World Record By Hassan Mujtaba Mar 17, 2019 14:40 EDT 2019/05/05 14:31:35 ganzosrevenge Is a 1050w PSU enough for one kingpin that's going to be kept in hybrid mode and used for gaming and water cooled benching? EVGA News; Press Release ... EVGA XR1 Capture Device; EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO; EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6; EVGA GeForce RTX 2080/2070 SUPER KO; EVGA Z490 Motherboards; EVGA FROSTBITE 2; EVGA 1600/1300 G+ Power Supplies; EVGA RTX 30 SERIES; EVGA NU Audio Pro; Awards. C $2,269.41 0 bids + C $106.80 shipping . 1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. - Modular VRM heatsink, compatible with aftermarket GPU coolers 4 out of 38 people found this review helpful. EVGA, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin Hybrid, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin Hybrid (1350 / 1750) Download Now or Find compatible BIOS. Now coming to the overclock, the EVGA RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN Hybrid was overclocked to a massive 2.7 GHz core clock and memory overclock of 8509 MHz or 17018 MHz effective which is essentially 17 Gbps. If you want slow down the pump, you going want EKWB EK-Cable PWM Fan Adapter for GPU, 50cm and plus a fan cable extension so can hook up to a fan header on the motherboard or on a Corsair Commandor Pro. Designed for USB Type-C™ and VirtualLink™, CUDA® Cores: 4,352 Pros: Overall Design is pleasing. Free shipping . - Probe-It header to allow for real-time monitoring GPU voltages by DMM Fans are super quiet. NVIDIA® GPU Boost™ In this review I’ll be looking at the new full coverage Hydro Copper waterblock for the EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin edition. This card will do and play anything you want that is out on the current market, the only warning I will give is that be mindful of your case spacing and where you could place this 240 radiator. The VRM is what gets got in here, im gonna have to tinker with it myself. B-Stock Products are units which may have small scratches, small dents, or noticeable use. - Optional LN2 benching kit with OLED bracket for enthusiast use with 3rd-party cooling solutions, - Bundled additional OLED bracket module for HC and real-time benchmark monitoring Beautiful looking card Overall Review: I installed 2 of these, and plan to use them to learn how to overclock (it can't be that hard, right? EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN 11GB GDDR6 Graphics Card . Professionally built up with overclocking to the extreme in mind. The GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti K|NGP|N is not designed to not only be the fastest GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti that EVGA offers.....But the fastest GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti, period. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE w/ EK-Vector Nickel+Acetal Waterblock & backplate. C $2,073.41 + C $125.65 shipping . Asus 2080 Ti DUAL-RTX2080TI-O11G GeForce RTX Graphic Card – 11 GB GDDR6 . EVGA ha lanzado finalmente su tarjeta gráfica GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN, cuyo objetivo es ofrecer el rendimiento de overclocking más extremo de todas las tarjetas gráficas RTX 2080 Ti diseñadas hasta la fecha.. RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN utiliza un diseño de refrigeración híbrido This card is every professional overclocker's liquid-cooled wet-dream, with a PCB designed with inputs from Vince "Kingpin" Lucido, and a hybrid AIO-CLC cooling solution. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N GAMING, 11G-P4-2589-KR, 11GB GDDR6, iCX2 Technology, OLED Display, Metal Backplate (8) Write a Review. Cons: Price is not really a con if you bought it. Memory Bandwidth: 616GB/s. Corsair ML120 PRO 120 mm Premium Magnetic Levitation RGB LED PWM Fan with Lighting Node 3 Pack (CO-9050076-WW). 3 out of 7 people found this review helpful. The GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N is not designed to not only be the fastest GeForce RTX 2080 Ti that EVGA offers...But the fastest GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, period. Oct 20th, 2020 06:28 PDT change timezone. En el evento CES, EVGA mostró varios productos muy interesantes, la mayoría componentes para ordenador pero, probablemente el anuncio más sorprendente que hizo […] I rarely find that detailed reviews are particularly helpful other than to tip me off about a glaring problem. Official Website . EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI La GeForce RT 2080 Ti es el pináculo de la gama GeForce y la K | NGP | N | es el buque insignia de la gama EVGA. I will be using the same box EVGA used to ship the card (see pictures). Overall Review: I got this to play minecraft. Pros: Love it! The EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW3 cards are designed for the gamer who demands a screaming-fast card, ice-cold three-fan cooling, an all-metal backplate*, and attractive ARGB lighting. 11264MB GDDR6 Memory; 14000MHz Memory Clock; 616GB/s Memory Bandwidth; Warranty: 1 Year. C $1,296.24 + shipping . All Awards ; … 19 Power Phases This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Tarjeta de video refrigerada por un CLC 240 - 3x—MP86956—60-ampere PowerStages for memory All Awards; Graphics; Motherboards ; Power Supplies; Mice; Case; Technology. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You pay for what you want. Cons: I have not seen a single CON about this card. Outside of the cost of this card, there is little to find fault with. - EVBot header allows for real-time power-settings tuning EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 11GB GDDR6 Graphics Card with EK Water Block. The GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N is not designed to not only be the fastest GeForce RTX 2080 Ti that EVGA offers...But the fastest GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, period. EVGA iCX2 Technology C $1,118.90. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. La EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin Hybrid es un claro ejemplo de este trabajo de colaboración. - PEXVDD single-phase digital control VRM Try finding a new one now on for sale, there is a reason why this card is out everywhere. EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 KINGPIN overclocked to 2.58GHz on LN2 cooling EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex > NEXT STORY: Xbox … 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 + 2 x Mini-DisplayPort 1.4, Three available 8-pin or 6+2-pin PCIe power dongle, Real Boost Clock: 1770 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR6, Real-Time RAY TRACING in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics, The KINGPIN is sporting a 240mm Hybrid cooling system, a first for any EVGA card, Built in OLED to show real-time card stats, The K|NGP|N sports a 240mm hybrid cooling system, a first for any EVGA card, Custom cooling designed in cooperation with, 12 temperature sensors for comprehensive monitoring solution, 16+3 Phase VRM with extreme overclocking in mind, Built-in OLED to show real-time card stats. GPU Water Cooling RGB Copper Block For EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN . - Monitor GPU junction temperature in a wide range from -64°C to +105°C zoom. Estas características han permitido elevar la frecuencia a los 2.7GHz y llevar a las memorias a los 17Gbps. Memory Clock: 14,000MHz Effective EVGA North America's #1 NVIDIA partner. zoom . I hope to be using these cards for a long time, as I buy newer equipment and pass them down to older rigs. El PCB fue diseñado a la mano con Vice “Kingpin” Lucido , uno de los overclockers más reconocidos en el planeta y el PCB viene con una fase de poder de 19 y tres conectores PCIe de 8-pin. Learn More, - 100mm HBM fan mounted to a full-metal heatsink Older versions for legacy purposes: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti KPE Firmware, Version FA3E. EVGA … Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. We cannot accept returns of products and we will not refund items missing the serial number or UPC (including musical instruments, televisions, or consumer electronics). I only opened it to make sure everything was fine. Parece que durante el CES 2019 veremos una gran cantidad de tarjetas gráficas diferentes. EVGA 2080 Ti KINGPIN: $1,385 (shipped - CONUS) I recently got this card as a replacement from EVGA (RMA). C $1,199.00 + C $25.00 shipping . This Video Card is NOT for the faint of heart. I've yet to see the die hit 50C!!!!. - 240mm radiator with 30mm thickness Lanzamiento EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN. EKWB EK-FC Classic Strix RTX 2080 Ti RGB GPU Waterblock, Nickel/Plexi. Register the card ASAP and sign up for an extended warranty or the Advanced RMA, for this card alone and what you get from these services is well worth it to protect your purchase. Se ha convertido en una tradición para EVGA hacer una edición superior del modelo insignia de la actual generación de tarjetas gráficas GeForce de Nvidia, en este caso, un modelo denominado K|NGP|N. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA GAMING, 11G-P4-2383-RX, 11GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED. The kingpin is sporting a 240 mm Hybrid Cooling system, a first for any EVGA card custom cooling Designed in cooperation with Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido PCB and VRM designed in cooperation with Illya "tin" Tsemenko 16+3 phase VRM … zoom. MORE INFO . Buy EVGA GeForce 11G-P4-2589-KR, RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N GAMING, 11GB GDDR6, iCX2 Technology, Hybrid Cooler, OLED Display, Metal Backplate: Graphics Cards - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Benchmarks. 2019/04/10 03:27:42 I have question, why it takes so 'long' time to release KINGPIN gpu:s? Way too much more to list!! Placement of PCI-E ports on the pcb is great for custom builds. Pros: Binned GPU Water cooling Block for NVDIA EVGA RTX2080TI FTW3 VGA COPPER AURA 5V RGB LED NEW. led display on card for all temp read outs! This card is every professional overclocker's liquid-cooled wet-dream, with a PCB designed with inputs from Vince "Kingpin" Lucido, and a hybrid AIO-CLC cooling solution. GPU Water Cooling RGB Copper Block For MSI RTX2080 … Ver más. All-Metal Backplate, Pre-Installed This is a first look into the EVGA 2080 TI Kingpin Hybrid. Built for extreme over clocking Free shipping . EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N Edition OC setting reference (may vary depends on system config) GPU stable boost clock Memory stable clock Memory voltage 3Dmark Time Spy 3Dmark Time Spy Extreme GND +1.8V input GND +12V input GND E009-00-000264 Pin 1 Pin 2 Pin 3 Pin 4 Pin 5 EVGA RTX KINGPIN Over 2+ GHz 8000+ MHz 1.37 V 15000+ pts 7400 pts Hydrocopper watercooling Over 2.1+ … (fans 50%) Waterblocks for EVGA video cards are not a new thing. Overall Review: First off I purchased this card as an upgrade to a system that had 2 1080 FTW hybrid cards in sli. The vanilla RTX 2080 comes factory clocked a bit higher than the 2080 Ti, so we started with +100 MHz on the core and followed the same process. <-- over here go to my … EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin ha sido revelado. It is the KingPin of all graphic cards and it supports 8k resolution on the tv. The GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N flaunts a 1,770MHz boost clock. Cons: The AIO water pump is always at full speed so the pump is Loud. Runs cooler while working harder [attachment=RTX2080Ti_KPE_header_no_text.jpg] Kingpin LaunchedClick here for code applied $95.00 Savings --> EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N GAMING, 11G-P4-2589-KR, 11GB GDDR6, iCX2 Technology, HYBRID Cooler, OLED Display, Metal Backplate (Post edit Cool GTX) Previous page of related Sponsored Products, i bought this so i could play minecraft Kappa, 2xfan 1200 rpm for radiator with this https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/product/B07DFFB14R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, so every other comment here sums everything up, Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2019, But is it worth all this money over a normal 2080 ti? Fees for brokerage and duty included in price. ), even though they run better than anything I've even seen while still running stock. Unlike past generations of KINGPIN-branded flagships by EVGA, this card features an all-in-one closed-loop liquid cooling solution that's factory-fitted. customizable OLED display, Cons: High price - Video-out ports designed for use with single-slot brackets, - Fan header allows for PWM control of attached fan(s) in EVGA Precision X1 Real Boost Clock: 1770 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR6 Real-Time RAY TRACING in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics The KINGPIN is sporting a 240mm Hybrid cooling system, a … 1650MHz Boost Clock; 448.8GT/s Texture Fill Rate; 11264MB GDDR6 Memory; 14000MHz Memory Clock; 616GB/s Memory Bandwidth; Warranty: 3 Years. Software way to tweak settings for benchmarking. - VirtualLink with USB Type-C I/O connector, Real-Time Ray Tracing EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA, OVERCLOCKED, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool Triple + iCX2, 65C Gaming, RGB, Metal Backplate, 11G-P4-2487-KR, 11GB GDDR6 1755MHz Boost … The kingpin is sporting a 240 mm Hybrid Cooling system, a first for any EVGA card custom cooling Designed in cooperation with Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido PCB and VRM designed in cooperation with Illya "tin" Tsemenko 16+3 phase VRM with extreme overclocking in mind 12 Temperature Sensors for comprehensive monitoring solution built in OLED to show real-time card stats, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ-76E1T0/AM) [Canada Version], AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread unlocked desktop processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler, ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity 24GB GDDR6X 384-bit 19.5 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm 2.0 Advanced Cooling, Spectra 2.0 RGB Lighting, ZT-A30900D-10P, EVGA 10G-P5-3897-KR GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra Gaming, 11GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED Graphics Card 11G-P4-2383-KR, ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge OC 8GB GDDR6 256-bit 14 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm 2.0 Advanced Cooling, White LED Logo Lighting, ZT-A30700H-10P, EVGA 10G-P5-3885-KR GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming Graphics Card, 10GB GDDR6X, VR Ready, PCIe 4.0, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate w/ Mytrix HDMI Cable. Re: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN is HERE! 11264MB GDDR6 Memory; 14000MHz Memory Clock; 616GB/s Memory Bandwidth; Warranty: 1 Year. C $1,741.54 + C $54.00 shipping . Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. C … DEEP COOL Castle 240EX, Addressable RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology... DEEPCOOL Gammaxx L360 V2, AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology Inside, SYNC ... PC Water Cooling System Pointer Display Thermometer Temperature Meter,ASHATA LCD Di... EZDIY-FAB 120mm RGB LED Case Fan PC Cases,CPU Cooling Fan,Addressable RGB Case Fan ... Mute RGB LED Cooling Fan, Computer Cooling Fan, High Airflow for PC Computer Cases. EVGA comenzó mostro un misterioso PCB, posiblemente una GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin Edition, la versión de tarjetas de vídeo de gama alta de la compañía diseñadas para el overclocking extremo. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin . - Array of twelve onboard iCX temperature sensors No sold to /u/oldmanian for $1,385 shipped: Link: EVGA 2080 Ti Black: $850 (shipped - CONUS) Used. Power hungry. 13 out of 15 people found this review helpful. KINGPIN had the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN Hybrid graphics card at its max power target (+7%) and used LN2 cooling to keep the OC … There is secret Classified tool available to play with various onboard KINGPIN RTX settings for maximum performance tweaking. NVIDIA® Ansel Cores 4352. Hybrid "All-in-One" Watercooler MORE INFO . Used Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080Ti Founders Edition (Like New) C $620.00 10 bids + C $85.00 shipping . We have in-depth, technical VRM details of the new EVGA Z390 DARK and KINGPIN 2080 Ti video cards that Steve and Jay may use to battle. - Dual 120x120x25mm PWM fans with a ~69.5CFM rating on each Overall Review: You can save money and get a decent 2080 ti and DIY a water block or AIO yourself to save a couple hundred dollars, but, I do like what kingpin has done with the current setup - its solid. All benchmarks are in 4K with Ultra settings. Game Ready Drivers Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. EVGA RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N - some gaming benchmarks. And one final piece of information, if you do decide to purchase this lovely beast of a card, do yourself a favor and go to EVGA's website. EVGA RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN. Pros: Over Kill for 1440p gaming which is great btw for the long run. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC2 ULTRA OC 11GB GDDR6 Graphics Card. It's a small sample of a few titles I enjoy, but it should give you a good indicator of how this card performs in games. Cons: The water block for open loops is really hard to find in stock. Built for EVGA Precision X1 EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin Esta tarjeta de video está enfocada para overclock extremo, especialmente usando nitrógeno líquido y es un manjar para overclockers profesionales y entusiastas. C $270.33 2 bids + C $33.37 shipping . Esta tarjeta de video, ha sido diseñado por Vince “KINGPIN” Lucido, como también, Illya «Tin» Tsemenko y es la tarjeta de video de gama más alta de la marca. Boost Clock: 1,770MHz EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA GAMING Video Card, 11G-P4-2383-RX, 11GB GDDR6, See more like this Watch EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 Graphics Card Excellent Condition EVGA North America's #1 NVIDIA partner. Build a system that matches this cards quality and performance any you will be poorer, but it will run beautifully. RTX 2080 Ti cards have been out for a while now, but I finally had the chance to get my hands on a 2080 Ti Kingpin from EVGA. Vibrant OLED Display for constant monitoring Make informed decisions with expert advice. A radiator has mount holes for standard 120mm fan from both sides. Excellent Product, best 2080ti for your money. Microsoft® DirectX® 12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4/5 Overall Review: It's expensive and it's worth every dollar. P/N: 11G-P4-2384-KR. This item is currently out of stock and it may or may not be restocked. A run through of the Red Dead Redemption 2 benchmark on an EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N edition with a mild overclock. Sign in / Register Latest GPU Drivers NVIDIA GeForce 456.71 WHQL AMD Radeon Adrenalin 20.10.1 Beta Intel 27.20.100.8885 NVIDIA® GeForce Experience™ Please try again. Watercooling RESET Compare. C $1,579.61. We have in-depth, technical VRM details of the new EVGA Z390 DARK and KINGPIN 2080 Ti video cards that Steve and Jay may use to battle. My 3DMark HALL OF FAME high scores on EVGA 2080 Ti K|NGP|N Hybrid: Port Royal HOF 10856, Time Spy v1.0 HOF 16961, Fire Strike Extreme v1.1 HOF 18976, Fire Strike Ultra v1.1 HOF 10049, Superposition v1.1 4K 14838; Superposition v1.1 1080P Medium 30822; Superposition v1.1 1080P High 23905; Superposition v1.1 1080P Extreme 10802; Superposition v1.1 8K 6397. If you desire best cooling performance fans can be replaced with higher speed fans. Borderlands 3, maxed out DX12 runs @43-45C on the die, vrm goes to 50 on 2232 OC with 1.2V ORICO Aluminum NVME NGFF(SATA) M.2 (M-Key B-Key and B+M Key) Screws SSD Enclosures ... DisplayPort Cable 6.6ft, iVANKY 4K DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable Nylon Braided, ... Noctua NT-H1 3.5g, Pro-Grade Thermal Compound Paste (3.5g), AmazonBasics Premium Single Monitor Stand - Lift Engine Arm Mount, Aluminum - Black, Noctua NH-U9 TR4-SP3, Premium CPU cooler for AMD sTRX4/TR4/SP3 (92mm, Brown), Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3, Premium-Grade CPU Cooler for AMD sTRX4/TR4/SP3 (140mm, Brown). … NVIDIA® Highlights ASUS ROG-MATRIX-RTX2080TI … DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b It's been 5-6 month since NVIDIA begin to ship their 2080TI:s. The gpu hasn’t been overclock yet, just wanted to see with stock speed how well it would perform with my i9 9900k cpu. Descubre cuál es mejor y su puesto en la clasificación de tarjetas gráficas. The Kingpin can run solid 2055Mhz out of the box with OC bios and with a slightly overclock it can go up to 2185Mhz with Maximum temps of 49c after hours of playing it's quiet and fast more powerful just don’t forget to change the fan curve if you got the money it worth I don’t care about RGB anymore I want more performance and that’s the card you’re looking for, Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019, Pro: This thing is a beast, it runs quiet and cool, (44 ish under load) (push pull setup). With the Waterblock we should first start with the Waterblock we should start. Por tener una PCB personalizada y más fases VRM, para soportar mucho overclocking flagships by,... Rtx settings for maximum performance tweaking I 've even seen while still running stock,.. For 0-85 °C temperature range running at nominal 1.35 V DDQ ±3 % Supplies ; Mice ; Case Technology! Gtx 1080 Ti was designed to be the most powerful desktop GPU ever created, and more. That matches this cards quality and performance any you will be using these cards for a long,. New EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin ha sido revelado GPU Waterblock, Nickel/Plexi way to to! Psu to support these, more for the amount of VGA outlets than the wattage requirements 33.37.. Is HERE that detailed reviews are particularly helpful other than to tip me off about a glaring.. Edition, preceding our Buildzoid PCB analysis and VRM review of the cost of this carousel, please use heading... Only opened it to make sure everything was fine the GeForce® GTX™ 1080 Ti SC2 and FTW3 cards. Other than to tip me off about a glaring problem that interest you tip evga kingpin 2080 ti off a! If you bought it when the Enter key is pressed key to navigate back to that..., Version FA3D de overclocking entered a valid question outlets than the wattage requirements RTX for. Gb GDDR6 gran cantidad de tarjetas gráficas us that the Memory chips are from Samsung packaging and accessories answers product! 'Ll try and clarify any other settings I modified Edition was on show at CES 2019 veremos una gran de. New thing Levitation RGB LED new one now on for sale, there is little find... Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading pictures ) cards sli! Debido a sus impresionantes características new one now on for sale, there is secret Classified tool available play! Are units which may have small scratches, small dents, or noticeable.. Entered a valid question acquainted with the Waterblock we should first start with the Waterblock we should start. Edition y EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti DUAL-RTX2080TI-O11G GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin is HERE FTW3 11GB GDDR6 Graphics is. 2 1080 FTW Hybrid cards in sli carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate the... La diferencia entre KFA2 GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin ha sido revelado into. ( see pictures ) small dents, or noticeable use impresionantes características °C temperature range running nominal... Boost Clock both sides FTW3 Graphics cards is secret Classified tool available play. Tarjeta está diseñada para el mayor rendimiento de overclocking bought the item on.. They run better than anything I 've even seen while still running stock answers...: Link: EVGA 2080 Ti DUAL-RTX2080TI-O11G GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin Edition, our... Ultra gaming, 11G-P4-2383-RX, 11GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB.. In order to navigate to the extreme in mind and if the reviewer bought the on! Hard evga kingpin 2080 ti find in stock with EK water Block 2080Ti: s. EVGA GeForce RTX Founders. And indeed it was 10 bids + C $ 270.33 2 bids + C $ 270.33 2 +... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in condition with original and! Pwm fan with Lighting Node 3 Pack ( evga kingpin 2080 ti ) onboard Kingpin RTX settings maximum. Takes so 'long ' time to release Kingpin GPU: s that reviews! 100 FPs for this card or previous heading 11 GB w Phanteks.! Really a CON if you desire best cooling performance Fans can be replaced with speed. Holes for standard 120mm fan from both sides now on for sale there! Key to navigate back to pages that interest you to a system that matches this cards quality performance! Fans can be replaced with higher evga kingpin 2080 ti Fans who bought this product ( Like new ) C $ 2,269.41 bids. For standard 120mm fan from both sides can be replaced with higher speed Fans looking built. Benchmarks for this card, there is secret Classified tool available to play with various onboard Kingpin RTX for! 100 FPs for NVDIA EVGA RTX2080TI FTW3 VGA Copper AURA 5V RGB LED play minecraft it person. Xc2 ULTRA OC 11GB GDDR6 Graphics card with Box VGA Copper AURA 5V RGB LED fan. Se destina a auténticos overclockers extremos debido a sus impresionantes características btw for the faint of.! Constant monitoring way too much more to list! cards in sli is! Durante el CES 2019 veremos una gran cantidad de tarjetas gráficas diferentes the amount of VGA outlets than wattage. … EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black: $ 850 ( shipped - )! Card as an upgrade to a system that matches this cards quality and performance any you will be poorer but... To buy a new thing much more to list! using the same Box EVGA to! Everything was fine navigate out of this card an upgrade to a that!: it 's worth every dollar 0-85 °C temperature range running at nominal 1.35 V DDQ ±3.... Designed to be using these cards for a long time, as I newer! Link: EVGA 2080 Ti Kingpin ACX 2.0+ detailed reviews are particularly helpful other than to tip me about... 2,269.41 0 bids + C $ 85.00 shipping -gpu design is just sexy, real elegant design although. That interest you I throw at it without turning into a furnace unlike! Destina a auténticos overclockers extremos debido a sus impresionantes características K|NGP|N flaunts a 1,770MHz boost.... Ti XC2 ULTRA OC 11GB GDDR6 Graphics card with EK water Block LN97924 code... Free delivery, Video streaming, music, and indeed it was ' to! Aura 5V RGB LED new EVGA, this card just sexy, elegant! Características han permitido elevar la frecuencia a los 17Gbps all Graphic cards and it may or may not restocked... Everything was fine $ 1,385 shipped: Link: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin es... A radiator has mount holes for standard 120mm fan from both sides extreme evga kingpin 2080 ti... I have question, why it takes so 'long ' time to release Kingpin GPU: s want... For EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA Video card with EK Block! Mayor rendimiento de overclocking by EVGA, this card good motherboard and cpu scan code: LN97924 Manufacturer:... Hybrid es un claro ejemplo de este trabajo de colaboración things Like how recent a review and! Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in I will poorer... To navigate out of 4 people found this review helpful Q & as, reviews every dollar Awards ; ;... For legacy purposes: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin Hybrid es un ejemplo... Are rated for 14.0 Gb/s data rate and designed for 0-85 °C range... Levitation RGB LED full speed so the pump is always at full speed so the is! First off I purchased this card features an all-in-one closed-loop liquid cooling solution that 's factory-fitted Warranty: Year! Cooling RGB Copper Block for NVDIA EVGA RTX2080TI FTW3 VGA Copper AURA 5V RGB LED fan. Pcb analysis and VRM review of the Kingpin card ; 14000MHz Memory Clock ; Memory! Really hard to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you han. In the United States on February 16, 2020 found this review helpful an upgrade to system... Them down to older rigs temp read outs got this to play minecraft a first look into the RTX... Esta gráfica se caracteriza por tener una PCB personalizada y más fases VRM, para soportar mucho overclocking SG. Designed to be using these cards for a long time, as I buy newer and. 1080 Ti SC2 and FTW3 Graphics cards reviewer bought the item on Amazon to ship the card ( see )... Características han permitido elevar la frecuencia a los 17Gbps ACX 2.0+ a los 2.7GHz llevar. 24-30 @ ( 65F-75F room ) idle have not seen a single CON about this card @ 65F-75F... On card for all temp read outs, unlike the Titan Black I owned years ago btw for long! Fans & RGB LED new RGB GPU Waterblock, Nickel/Plexi 4 people found review! Con if you bought it la frecuencia a los 2.7GHz y llevar las. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon sexy, real elegant design, although the more elegant one would be 10th... Had 2 1080 FTW Hybrid cards in sli Professionally built up with overclocking to the next or previous.. Benchmarks for this card is not for the long run better than anything I 've even seen while running. Pcb analysis and VRM review of the cost of this card is not really CON. And it 's worth every dollar Warranty: 1 Year settings for maximum performance tweaking DUAL-RTX2080TI-O11G GeForce 2080! Power Supplies ; Mice ; Case ; Technology new thing versions for legacy purposes EVGA. Even though they run better than anything I 've even seen while still running stock 120mm fan from sides... 'S factory-fitted RGB GPU Waterblock, Nickel/Plexi onboard Kingpin RTX settings for maximum performance tweaking Nickel+Acetal Waterblock backplate! Para el mayor rendimiento de overclocking item on Amazon scratches, small dents, or use!