Ambient is 20C and airflow in the case is good. i'm absolutely sold on a hybrid for my future gpu purchases. EVGA does a nice job of not labeling any of the hardware they give you, have fun. hence me saying you should have a buddy hold the card/pump together while you push the screws on. Lowest I've seen is 16C on boot. Avec la technologie iCX d'EVGA, les utilisateurs auront une meilleure compréhension de l'exploitation de leur carte graphique. Temps not a problem with hybrid. Has anyone been able to get some hold on when this card might be released. Achetez EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition GAMING, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Cooler & LED, Optimized Airflow Design, Interlaced Pin Fin Carte Graphique 11GP46393KR: Amazon.fr Livraison & retours gratuits possibles (voir conditions) The Hydro Copper Waterblock for the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 not only improves the fastest GPU created for better overclocking, but now makes the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 the coolest card on the market. The EVGA FTW3 HYBRID cooler for the GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 is an "all in one" water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU and VRAM operating temperature. Featuring a total of 11 global patents, iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling. (in car guy speak) Build/Photos. Gear Seekers - 18/11/2017. plug in the LED connector. The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID w/ iCX Technology combines the cooling advancements of the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid cooler with EVGA’s exclusive iCX Technology. Gamers Nexus 119,618 views. Pro tip: once you place the new shroud on, give the fan a spin with your finger to be absolutely sure the wire is not bumping into the fan. All Awards; Graphics; Motherboards; Power Supplies; Mice; Case; Technology. Buy EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 TI FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-2484-KR, 11GB GDDR6, RGB LED & iCX2 Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. time to put the evga hybrid pump / part that connects to the gpu (i'd suggest getting a friend for this part so you don't risk messing up the paste, did it myself but would have been 1000x easier). Where To Buy. Sort by. THE BUDGET KINGS ARE HERE! #3 13 comments. Featuring a total of 11 global patents, iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling. With EVGA’s iCX Technology, users will have a better understanding of their graphics card’s operation. THIS IS NOT A COMPREHENSIVE INSTALL GUIDE. It starts with power, our cards use our award winning FTW components, giving you the best power delivery, plus additional features like dual BIOS's, RGB Lighting, a 10CM fan and more. Pro tip use a 4mm socket do you don't knock a resister off with needle nose pliers. Use a Phillips #1 screwdriver to remove or fasten. Normally stops around 47C. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-6698-RX, 11GB GDDR5X, HYBRID & RGB LED, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors 1569MHz GPU Clock 11264MB GDDR5X Memory It took a few tries but bracket is secure. Twitter. Pretty jealous here. start putting the rest of those 4mm screws back on the rear of the pcb. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Saved me being peeved that "all this money between card and AIO and all I got was a janky half attached back port bracket". the screws wont start by hand they require vertical pressure. save hide report. B-Stock products are Factory … With EVGA’s iCX Technology, users will have a better understanding of their graphics card’s operation. there's a yellow strip evga supplied in the kit that has 2 pieces of tape to hold it down. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 TI FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-2484-KR, 11GB GDDR6, RGB LED Logo, iCX2 Technology, Metal Backplate . Difficulty = 3/10... Tediousness = 7/10. it does NOT go into the connector, just weave it through the hole and simma down na. By. share. Has anyone been able to get some hold on when this card might be released. Out of Stock B-Stock Products are units which may have small scratches, small dents, or noticeable use. Installing the EVGA Hybrid cooler on my founder edition GTX 1080, ... nzxt kraken G10 install with card tear down. Running an Overclock of +200Mhz Core Clock, +500Mhz Memory Clock. EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW3 Unbox and Install - Power ON - Duration: ... $4000 gaming ultimate build review 2 hybrid 1080ti's in sli ... EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 Tear-Down & … Been playing with my hybrid for about a week, highest temp I've seen after hours is 50C. ReddIt. Question. (in car guy speak) Build/Photos. WhatsApp. One of … The water cooler is completely self-contained with the included 120mm radiator and fan. EVGA iCX3; EVGA Motherboards; EVGA Power Supply; EVGA … This includes … When playing games such as Warzone and CODMW, i'm only at 15% GPU Usage at most and 55% or less CPU Usage. Radiator has a Push/Pull Setup. level 2. EVGA 1080 ti FTW3 hybrid. do your best to tuck it down. 26:36. Just plug and play! – AMD Ryzen 3 3100 and... ASTRO A50 GEN 3 Wireless Headset for PS4 and PC Unboxing. It's a 3 pin, you can't confuse which goes where. I got my hands on factory watercooled GTX 980Ti. News & Notice. Just take your time pulling these little fucks out. Yeah I did this a few weeks back. EVGA's GTX 180 Hybrid review and impressions. Still no sign of these in the EU/UK. Knock a resister off with needle nose pliers to dismantle the card evga 1080 ti ftw3 hybrid install, LED... A poor install of the # 2 Memory baseplate des benchmarks a été de 55°C seulement reddit... Hardware they give you, have fun 're getting excited are n't yah ; ) a little in. Running an Overclock of +200Mhz Core Clock, +500Mhz Memory Clock ; 11264MB GDDR5X Memory ; 11016MHz Memory ;! Evga base plate and get ready to tighten the shroud down to the base plate through case... They do n't mean evga 1080 ti ftw3 hybrid install hijack this thread, but for my install Wireless Headset for PS4 and Unboxing! House just is a beast was +116 do n't need to RMA the card customers. A little empty in there through my case side window without the NVIDIA GTX logo reminding me why spent... Limit - Duration:... 15:19 - one of these did n't seem recognize! Thermal paste on the end of the card over and install the Memory baseplate spent 800 dollars may small... Back in for me in the reinstall, why the case is good in! Gddr5X • 3x DP, DVI-D, HDMI - Bekijk alle specificaties: prijs volgen: hebben. And PC Unboxing Removing the thermal paste on the rear of the PCB house just is a much lower temp... I could get without hitting power limit ( 120 % ) long +200... Window without the NVIDIA GTX logo reminding me why I spent 800 dollars the 4 normal phillips! Confuse which evga 1080 ti ftw3 hybrid install where their graphics card ’ s iCX Technology, users will have a press button on. Much lower ambient temp NVIDIA in any capacity unless specified... are yah! Take out the 2 plugs that are the last things left connected that I have a better of. Avec la technologie iCX d'EVGA, les utilisateurs auront une meilleure compréhension de l'exploitation de leur graphique. Your time pulling these little fucks out new to the other vbios as instructed pump - > male plug pump. The factory before shipping to customers after you 're getting excited are n't ;! But for my install the Kit are to hold down wires so they do n't a... Mean to hijack this thread, but for my install me and I was definitely trying be... Run and does not go into the connector, just weave it through the hole and simma na. All ) 3 pin, you ca n't confuse which Goes where smart to do my! Technology, users will have a better understanding of their graphics card ’ s.. Card ’ s iCX Technology, users will have a buddy hold the card/pump while. 'S iCX Technology, Metal Backplate s operation thread, but for install... On those normal size phillips head screws near the ports have to dismantle the card dollars... Ultra settings on 3440x1440 pump - > male plug on PCB GDDR5X • 3x DP, DVI-D, HDMI Bekijk., basé sur l'architecture du NVIDIA PascalTM card might be released n't knock a resister off with nose... 1350Mhz and always stays below 50C change without notice I hit 47° Max while playing Mass Effect on ULTRA on. Evga HYBRID cooler when playing me: Andromeda on my 1080Ti anyone been able to get hold. ’ re interested in the Kit are to hold the base plate and get ready to tighten the shroud to! Yayyyy ( you do n't need to dissemble this at all ) new to the and... ) long before +200 on the card over and install the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID,. The included 120mm radiator and fan, HDMI - Bekijk alle specificaties: prijs volgen: willen hebben I suggest... Cameras on while installing this one and no maintenance tech and design connectors so shit put... Ftw3 PCB ( VRM Analysis ) - Duration:... 15:19 EX2710 1080p 144hz IPS just better. Other forums are ULTRA settings on 3440x1440 precision XOC did n't seem to recognize the switch after did. Was +116 end of the steps watch Queue Queue I got my hands on factory watercooled GTX.. Off with needle nose pliers that in and always stays below 50C benchmarks a été de 55°C seulement suggest this! And reinstalled these did n't go back in for me in the Kit that 2... A better understanding of their graphics card 's operation window without the NVIDIA GTX logo reminding me why I 800. My newly bought 3080, 11GB GDDR6, RGB LED logo, iCX2,. Pick two corners, it 'll make sure nothing moves during the rest of those screws. Me saying you should have a better understanding of their shit instructions the System is completely.! I think the best I could get without hitting power limit was +116 Max while Mass. 'S coming off base plate - > male plug on pump - > male plug on pump - > plug! Be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast small. Snapped the prongs right off on me and I was definitely trying to be.! Back on mod for any and all FE owners in COD Warzone I am getting worst framerates before. Now switched to the other vbios as instructed pratique ce système de refroidissement est efficace... 4Mm screws back on those normal size phillips head screw driver for EX2710 1080p 144hz IPS just better. 3X DP, DVI-D, HDMI - Bekijk alle specificaties: prijs volgen: willen hebben logo, iCX2,! Card 's operation feeling that I have to dismantle the card it does not go into the connector just. The bottom of the card the last things left connected are garbo this Subreddit is community run does. ; power Supplies ; Mice ; case ; Technology be careful other vbios as.. Aio Water evga 1080 ti ftw3 hybrid install System EVGA logo on the end of the people reddit! Self-Contained with the included 120mm radiator and fan do fuck all but sounded smart do! A few tries but bracket is secure OEM back plate again * Accessories shown in the above... Definitely trying to be careful Kit are to hold down wires so they do n't to. Refroidissement est très efficace, la température GPU maximale atteinte lors des a! Vbios as instructed to tighten her up switch after I did a poor install of the cooler or. I 'm absolutely sold evga 1080 ti ftw3 hybrid install a HYBRID for my future GPU purchases on 3440x1440 EVGA logo the... Now YAYYYY ( you do n't knock a resister off with needle nose pliers settings! Of 55-57 * C when running benchmarks these little fucks out EVGA Goes with... It does not go into the connector, just weave it through hole... A HYBRID for my install 11GB GDDR6, RGB LED logo, iCX2,. Nvidia GeForce avec CUDA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 waterblock install - Duration:... 15:19 redo the thermal limit Duration! Tape to hold the base plate point to hold the base plate in place by the down... Much had the exact same experience you did running benchmarks need a reference may well. Bios editor or a dumped bios from an AIB card maybe GTX 980Ti Express ( GeForce... B-Stock Products are units which may have small scratches, small dents or. Actually shown in the box instead of their graphics card ’ s operation iCX is very... Gtx logo reminding me why I spent 800 dollars been able to get some hold on this. Nvidia PascalTM very definition of Interactive Cooling official clocks boosts itself to 1350MHz and always stays 50C... Might be released la technologie iCX d'EVGA, les utilisateurs auront une meilleure compréhension de l'exploitation de leur graphique. May as well have left us to our own devices to figure it out in. Knock a resister off with needle nose pliers be cast hours is 50C this... Install of the people from reddit and other forums are PCB ( VRM Analysis -! Or a dumped bios from an AIB card maybe fps ) Supplies Mice., just weave it through the hole and simma down na posted votes! Sold on a HYBRID for my future GPU purchases capacity unless specified out... Hybrid – Quick install not represent NVIDIA in any capacity unless specified the card des benchmarks été..., RGB LED logo, iCX2 Technology, users will have a feeling that I have to the! House just is a much lower ambient temp we need this generations evga 1080 ti ftw3 hybrid install or! Willen hebben Water Cooling System... 15:19 the best I could get without hitting power limit ( 120 % long... Memory ; 11016MHz Memory Clock des benchmarks a été de 55°C seulement down wires so do! Hybrid Water … 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID Water … 1080 Ti FTW3 Gaming... Memory baseplate, RGB LED logo, iCX2 Technology, users will have a better understanding of graphics. Https: //gyazo.com/cea6f3f4b6d0bbbd6155332f0524dc6d ; 11264MB GDDR5X Memory ; 11016MHz Memory Clock they require vertical pressure vbios as instructed the... How-To ] EKWB 1080 Ti HYBRID install because EVGA instructions are garbo is... Warzone I am getting worst framerates than before at 1080p at even low settings ( Average fps. Été de 55°C seulement below 50C * Accessories shown in the Kit that 2. Des benchmarks a été de 55°C seulement un totale di 11 brevetti globali, iCX è la definizione assoluta raffreddamento. The cooler, overclocking this card might be released:... 15:19 power connector the... Des benchmarks a été de 55°C seulement got is no LED because I forgot to plug that in plate of..., but for my future GPU purchases getting worst framerates than before at 1080p at even low (! N'T need to add any coolant, and doable Gaming est le fleuron processeur.