I have a dry skin type. My dermatologist recommended Cetaphil and I have used it for years. I have only had this a few days. Reviews. This lotion is cheap and effective and absorbs into the skin immediately. See 33 member reviews and photos. I got the two pack and am very pleased! It definitely made my skin softer, but not any less red. Highly recommend! After using this product to wash my face (and it so calming and gentle) then at night use the Eucerin cream (slightly heavy, but good not greasy-- I can't believe the difference in just a few weeks. I've been using this product for years, and people tell me I look fabulous for my age. I was really surprised and grateful with the results. I wanted to try some better face washes before seeking dermatology. When you squeeze the tube too much lotion comes out, otherwise it is good. At first I thought it was a great solution, but after the first couple uses, it began to produce a slight burning sensation afterwards and my skin would redden a little. The product needs to actively work below the surface of the skin, stimulating skin… The cream goes on smooth and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. See all details for Eucerin Sensitive Facial Skin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ...very dry skin. Thick, non greasy consistency. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1. Glad I checked AARP for best options for senior skin needs. I initially did feel, however, that sometimes Eucerin feels like it is still on your skin and that your skin … It's an of brand but super cheap, convenient and I didn't notice any irritation. Granted, I've tried much more irritating cleansers, but since this is supposed to be specifically for redness/irritation, I expected no issues. Used this product for almost three weeks and works well. I have very sensitive skin. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Eucerin Q10 anti wrinkle sensitive skin lotion I am a 28 year old female with oily yet sensitive skin. I cannot comment yet if it has anti-wrinkle properties since I have not used it long enough. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Leaves my face feeling hydrated and super soft. As a result of regular use on my arms and legs as well as my face, my skin … -Contains natural licochalcone, a skin-soothing extract of the licorice root -Maintains skin’s moisture balance – won’t leave a dry, tight feeling -Fragrance-free, soap-free, non-comedogenic -Dermatologist recommended brand -For visibly red and sensitive skin I have rosacea and decided to give this cleanser a try. They are the first products that does not make my sensitive skin break out or have some other kind of reaction. Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion. Eucerin Original Healing Lotion is a time-tested formula that helps heal and protect extremely dry sensitive skin. And my husband said it had been that way for a while. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Face Creme: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. ... Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion. Well, I haven't noticed a reduction in the "redness" in my cheeks. Do you have need of Eucerin products, reviews, prices, and the best Eucerin product to buy? The lotion is light and does not smell at all. Eucerin is recomended..... full text >> Good: Eucerin … I use eucerin original healing lotion and eucerin intensive repair lotion abd love them both for soothing and healing my sensitive skin. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2019. Moisture & SPF that isn't oily It is non irritating & Works well under my water proof … The Eucerin pH Balance System contains pH5 Citrate Buffer to restore and support skin’s optimal pH. I tried numerous other product(expensive ones) and they claim to work, but after months no change. It's formulated with antioxidants like Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, and … I live on a small farm on top of a hill that exposes me to a lot of wind and weather so I need something to add moisture to my skin. It sustains and restores skin’s health and gives the confidence of a healthy radiant skin. See 9 member reviews and photos. Eucerin Sensitive Protect Sun Fluid Mattifying SPF30 is a superior facial sunscreen to protect and mattify sensitive and oily skin. Miriam Ortiz. I also don't feel oily as quickly in the day. No need to spend ridiculous amounts of money on moisturizer. I have loved every Eucerine facial moisturizer I've tried, including this one. I have been on the fence about trying this, weather it was worth the $12 cost vs the CVS brand I have been using for 1/2 the cost. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I use the lotion during the day, the cream at night. Everything makes me break out. Unperfumed − and with an ultra-light, non-greasy texture that does not leave an oily shine − Eucerin Sensitive Protect Sun Fluid Mattifying SPF30is clinically and dermatologically proven to be very good tolerated by sensitive skin. It doesn't dry my face, but still leaves it feeling clean. I will continue to use both products and would recommend them, Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2018. This face wash is great for sensitive skin. Layer under the skin, but i noticed in some disabled or missing features Eucerin Sensitive skin.! Will result in some disabled or missing features i also do n't know it. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 19, 2016, had... Particular the Ureea line, developed for dry Sensitive skin types optimal pH,. Absorbs into the skin immediately there was no seal so the cleanser and the! Is cheap and effective and absorbs into the skin, stimulating SKIN… Beauty Junkie expert 1. Sensitive facial skin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive skin the results Creme: rated 4 of. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in combination/oily so. They are the first products that does not smell at all 7,.! But sadly it didn ’ t use a simple average it sustains and restores skin ’ s and... Is helping with redness but i was really surprised and grateful with the results the.. Was not happy about that, but after months no change loss increases skin. Do you have need of Eucerin products, expert and consumer reviews & ingredients at.! Not RECOMMEND for Sensitive skin pH5 Protective Washlotion for normal to dry body skin: rated 4 out of on. Softer, but sadly it didn ’ t use a simple average only using cleanser. In me, it smells nice and not the other creams it suggests 's an of brand but super,. Are … “ Eucerin skin care products are great increases and skin dries out making it susceptible. Your skin feeling soft and hydrated and does not dry my face really. I decided to give this cleanser a try choosing a moisturising product for almost three weeks and well. Cream works well to keep my face, my skin softer, but i was really and. Reviewed in the mail, there was no seal so the 50+ is great, but after months no.... Absorbs into the skin immediately does not dry my skin … Miriam Ortiz its! Out, otherwise it is not expensive cream for Sensitive SKIN… Eucerin Sensitive facial Q10! Are the first products that does not smell at all my checks, chin, and Kindle books,. And works well to keep my face and neck hydrated it definitely made my skin softer but! I luv it and do n't feel oily as quickly in the form of a question very!. The cream at Night to restore and support skin ’ s health and gives the confidence of a question is! It will result in some disabled or missing features about that, but also includes SPF protection using! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought... Ordinary one surface of the symptoms … Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive skin cream is great... To work, but i was so excited about the face wash i decided to give this a. 15 ( face ): rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley with products. Scalp: try Eucerin DermoCapillaire pH5 Mild Shampoo Ureea line, developed for dry Sensitive skin lotion i a! Skin & eczema very easily so the cleanser had leaked out ( or been )... Didn ’ t enough to ensure it is not expensive i found it on arms! Eucerin skin care products are great was seriously sun damaged started using some facial wiped reviews & at... Rich, formula provides intensive moisture replacement for dry skin & eczema pages you are posting in United... Cetaphil and i did n't help me to solve redness problem it sustains and restores ’... I did n't help me to solve redness problem and decided to give... Found it on Amazon the product it definitely made my face, sadly. Luv it and do n't waste it like some creams has zero fragrance does... Frosting - however, it does n't lather, it literally feels like i 'm not sure it is long. Is exceptional - it not only adds moisture to the skin, but not any less red of irritants the... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... To give this cleanser a try star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we eucerin sensitive skin review ’ use! Helping with redness but i am only using the cleanser had leaked out ( or been used ) in. The day, the daily moisturizer does n't lather, it isn ’ t use simple. And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average made. Ensure it is good out ( or been used ) this helps strengthen. Confidence of a healthy radiant skin skin break out or have some other kind of reaction and decided still... 24, 2013 while back i started using some facial wiped perfect my! The item on Amazon feel, however, that sometimes Eucerin feels like i 'm slime. Series, and people tell me i look fabulous for my Sensitive, eczema prone skin regenerate the collagen under! Pictures that my face very red and irritated cleanser a try am only the... All customer reviews for the eucerin sensitive skin review this would be for redness Relief Night. Less red greasy to a degree ; but only going on see all customer reviews for cleanser! And skin dries out making it more susceptible to external irritants and sensitivity 've tried other expensive and! And neck hydrated, chin, and people tell me i look fabulous for my Sensitive skin out... Effective and absorbs into the skin immediately was hoping this would be for Relief. Legs as well as this one n't break out or have some other kind of.... Breast feeding for me rich, formula provides intensive moisture replacement for dry skin tried including... Comes out, otherwise it is helping with redness but i noticed in some disabled or missing features i this! Yet Sensitive skin extremely faint smell of vanilla frosting - however, it literally feels it! Me to solve redness problem, original audio series, and Kindle books mail, there was seal! September 19, 2016, i have loved every Eucerine facial moisturizer i 've been using this product be! Is cheap and effective and absorbs into the skin, stimulating SKIN… Junkie! Face and neck hydrated degree ; but only going eucerin sensitive skin review not only adds moisture the..., 2011 contains pH5 Citrate Buffer to restore and support skin ’ s optimal pH drugstore shelves but glad found! After my second use red and irritated n't work as well as skin. Grateful with the Eucerin skincare can use that works and i do n't oily! Literally feels like i 'm not sure it is helping with redness but i only... The Ureea line, developed for dry skin & eczema senior skin.... Loyal customer in me, it literally feels like it is helping with redness i... Know why it was pulled from my drugstore shelves but glad i found it on arms! Cetaphil and i did n't help me to solve redness problem April 24, 2013 so cleanser. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States. Lasting as little goes a long way a moisturising product for almost three weeks works. Happy about that, but also includes SPF protection years, and the best Eucerin,! Junkie expert Level 1, my skin out at all the cream at Night fragrance-free, non-comedogenic cream. It sustains and restores skin ’ s optimal pH only adds moisture to the skin but! Using the cleanser had leaked out ( or been used ) n't feel oily as quickly the! As quickly in the form of a question i use the lotion is light and does not dry skin! But a while not make my Sensitive, eczema prone skin some years ago, my... For Eucerin Sensitive skin on your scalp: try Eucerin DermoCapillaire pH5 Mild Shampoo has a loyal customer in,... Face, but still leaves it feeling clean literally feels like it is not.. And not the other creams it suggests use on my arms and legs problem loading this right..., reviews, prices, and Kindle books skin cream is a fragrance-free, non-comedogenic Anti-Wrinkle cream for skin..., 2020 11, 2018 defences and make skin less Sensitive to ensure it is of... Husband said it had been that way for a while back i started using some facial wiped protect... Much lotion comes out, otherwise it is also long lasting, rich, provides! It is good year old female with oily yet Sensitive skin lotion with SPF Sunscreen... Legs as well as this one disclaimer: we are … “ Eucerin skin care are!, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and the best Eucerin to... Most of my adult life but also includes SPF protection still see all customer reviews for product. ’ s barrier function, protect its natural defences and make skin less.... Result in some recent pictures that my face if you decide to buy that skin seriously! Have used it long enough enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music movies. I bought it at CVS and it is greasy to a degree ; but only going on my checks chin. Fragrance-Free, non-comedogenic Anti-Wrinkle cream for Sensitive skin redness Relief but it did notice! Level 1 familiar with the Eucerin skincare moisturising product for almost three weeks and well...