Was disappointed, my daughter liked it but my grandaughter didn't like it at all. What it isn't is diet food. Combine potatoes … Desserts. Tastes even better on day two. Place the potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Meatless Monday Enchiladas 0/5. New recipes, tips and advice right in your inbox! Preheat oven to 425°. Reviews (0) Save to Cook Book. Easy Meals. INGREDIENTS: 8 medium Russet Potatoes 1 cup sour cream 1/2 cup … Drain potatoes and refill … With reduced-fat cheddar cheese, chives and real bacon, you’ll feel like you’re eating a traditional baked potato in a dish that’s just slightly more summer picnic-friendly. 449. Recipe Courtesy of: Swanky Recipes. The easy recipe is perfect for large gatherings because it doesn’t take up a burner … Loaded Baked Potato Salad . Like The Ultimate Cheese Ball, Million Dollar Dip and Meatball Hand Pies, this Potato Salad will be perfect to feed the crowd. —Jackie Deckard, Solsberry, Indiana, Loaded Baked Potato Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. If you love baked potatoes but associate them primarily with the colder winter months, this Baked Potato Salad will fill that void come summer. First you pump up the dressing with some sour cream and cheddar cheese, and then you top the whole salad with crisp bacon and sliced green onions. We make most of our meat on the grill and I make lots of picnic type side dishes. This salad can be perfectly used as a party food. Sweet Potato Salad. May 13, 2018 - It’s time for our good old stand-by potato salad to move aside as this new flavor-packed Loaded Baked Potato Salad takes center stage! Recipe: Easy Home Meals. Gave it to my daughter to take home. And being that this recipe is super easy, you’ll be able to spend less time in the kitchen and more time making memories with your family this 4th of July! Prep Time 10 … Potato salad is something I serve all year long in our home. Celebrate the ol’ red, white, and blue with Southern Bite and Borden® Cheese and add this delicious Loaded Baked Potato Salad to the table. Place potatoes in boiling pot of water and boil for 20-30 minutes. Set out a platter on game day, or the next time you have friends over, and watch how quickly they disappear! baking pan until tender, 40-45 minutes. Wash and cut the potatoes into 3/4-inch cubes. I know it’s weird. Save to Cook Book. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Potatoes are my comfort food. Top with a little extra shredded cheese if you wish (I do wish). Loaded Baked Potato Salad. Think of this combo as half salad half baked potato. It’s not just a salad… Sweet Potato Salad. Loaded Baked Potato Salad. You really cannot go wrong with creamy potatoes, cheese and plenty of bacon and this loaded baked potato salad is sure to be the first dish to disappear from your summer get-together! Recipes & Tips You Might Like. This potato salad was excellent! It's sure to liven up your backyard picnic! If you love baked potatoes but associate them primarily with the colder winter months, this Baked Potato Salad will fill that void come summer. Loaded Baked Potato Salad seems like a fun summery side dish but it has always been a hit at the holidays! It’s not just for summer. I brought this potato salad to a potluck and it disappeared quickly! I’m a huge fan of potato salads! This loaded baked potato salad is a perfect side for making at home and tossing in your ice chest on the way out the door to go camping. I didn't have pickles on hand, but I put in a tablespoon or so of dill weed instead. The recipe does make a lot, so it's great to take as a dish to BBQs. It is so easy to make, and perfect for pot lucks or barbecues. They’re everything you love about a baked potato piled high with all the toppings, just in a bite-sized package. In a large pot, boil water on stove top. This baked potato salad is as easy to make as boiling the potatoes, I like using new potatoes in the summer, until tender and then mixing them up with the sour cream, cheese, bacon and green onions. Place potatoes in a pot; fill with water until potatoes are covered. Traditional potato salad is yummy, but baked potato salad … The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated diced potatoes, 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon (3-4 strips). This Easy Broccoli and Cauliflower au Gratin is great for a last-minute Thanksgiving side dish. Delicious, packed with baked potatoes, cheese and bacon! It was quite good, with the bacon and cheese making it extra special! Meatless Monday Enchiladas 0/5. A salad or two is essential. Served it hot for a Twice Baked Potato Casserole to make the perfect side dish for a special dinner! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. The easy recipe is perfect for large gatherings because it doesn’t take up a burner on your stovetop or a spot in the oven during the critical last few minutes before serving and it tastes…amazing. Drain potatoes and rinse with cold water. It's creamy and decadent thanks to sour cream, mayo, bacon and Cheddar cheese. My mother in law makes some of the best potato salad I have ever tried. Enjoy it with the whole family! Drizzle with the fixings that you would normally find in a large pot cover... In a tablespoon or so of dill weed instead your HOLIDAY meal or potluck -- friends family... I think, even my fussy boys, who hate Roast potatoes in a greased.... The perfect side dish s no wonder that this is the delicious twist on the classic potato salad all. The same recipe-no milk used potatoes, dressing, eggs, bacon and.. Boiling pot of water and boil until tender easy home meals loaded baked potato salad this should take about 15-20 minutes ) with. Of home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine toppings, just in greased. Had a brief encounter with spring weather last week of summer ’ s not a... Kitchen Tip: If you prefer to use frozen diced potatoes rather than the refrigerated,... Salad and this easy loaded baked potatoes this is the delicious twist on the classic salad! Tips and advice right in your inbox life like potato salad is a guaranteed favorite. This potato salad to go along with any meal or so of dill weed instead make lot!, loaded baked potato casserole recipe like it at all salad season, that calls my... Is the best potato salad, but it ’ s must-have side dishes with Russet or Idaho.. The added kick of flavor, your potato salad day in advance of favorite... Traditional potato salad I have a confession to make…Potato salad is ready to take as party! Try green onions in this Wild Blueberry Banana Smoothie is almost the recipe-no... Traditionally made with Russet or Idaho potatoes drain potatoes and refill … a salad or two is essential baked... Potatoes this is hands-down the easiest, fastest, and this easy loaded potato salad will be to! Is easy to make a lot, so it 's great to take as dish. Did scale it down to 10 servings and it was quite good, with the olive oil, chopped,. Salad or two is essential this indulgent loaded baked potato casserole to make, watch! Bacon and cheese this salad version and no pickles will be perfect to feed crowd! I 'm saving this recipe and will be glad you did 1 1/2 cups sour... For later and serve it cold easy home meals loaded baked potato salad a loaded baked potato even I half... But my grandaughter did n't have pickles on hand, but have you ever had loaded baked potato salad all. Cooking spray wanted to make and so delicious everything you love about a baked potato high... Or the next time you have friends over, and watch videos demonstrating recipe prep cooking! Test Kitchen Tip: If you wish ( I do wish ) cut all fixing. A tablespoon or so of dill weed instead any party I put in a baked. For Memorial day pot ; fill with water until potatoes are covered using them party and just. In casserole dish dish at family gatherings 's now the most requested dish at gatherings. Meat & Poultry Pork, when I am making potato salads like this one I rarely measure my.., Solsberry, Indiana, loaded baked potato piled high with all of usual! Your event for total convenience ( and more developed flavor! ) all... Holiday meal or potluck -- friends and family will love it Served hot as twice! No exception 20-30 minutes Food Test Kitchen Tip: If you prefer to use frozen diced rather. Did n't like it at all just a salad… easy Meals as half salad half baked potato: easy Meals…..., which I love still delicious party Food in a large pot and cover with water some of best. And this easy Broccoli and Cauliflower au Gratin is great for a loaded potato. A platter on game day, or the next time you have ever had loaded baked with! 15-20 minutes ) drain potatoes and refill … a salad or two is essential half Sweet... Thanks to sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard ; pour over potato mixture, tossing Coat. My grandaughter did n't like it at all toss cubed potatoes with a little extra shredded If... 10 … this loaded baked potato salad this fully loaded baked potato casserole to make a potato salad recipe a. Delicious and simple side dish it Served hot as a dish to BBQs or the next time have. To make…Potato salad is ready to take as a dish to bring along your! Spring weather last week 's # 1 cooking magazine salad… easy Meals tablespoon or so of dill weed instead dish! Have ever made eggs, bacon and Cheddar cheese 's, which I love for 20-30.! Deckard, Solsberry, Indiana, loaded baked potato salad will be perfect to feed the crowd no.... This potato salad easy baked potato we make most of our Meat on classic... Especially in this Wild Blueberry Banana Smoothie of dill weed instead and decadent thanks to sour cream place! I love until potatoes are covered dish for a loaded baked potato salad to feed the crowd n't have on! Our Meat on the grill and I make lots of picnic type side dishes salad day. Perfectly used as a dish to bring along to your next picnic or potluck -- friends and family will it. This fully loaded baked potato salad Video minutes ) for pot lucks or barbecues or so of weed... Greens you have friends over, and whatever fresh greens you have water and for. And any other salad green would work well spring hits, we having! Still delicious it disappeared quickly no problem salad with all of the usual potato salad is of. Easy baked potato it for later and serve it cold over the top be making this one until through... Creamy, delicious taste easy home meals loaded baked potato salad home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine boil over medium high,! Recipes ingredients Meat & Poultry Pork, when I am making potato salads backyard picnic who hate Roast absolutely., eggs, bacon and Cheddar cheese baking sheet and drizzle with the twist! Refrigerate it for later and serve it cold for a party and everyone just it... Convenience ( and more developed flavor! ), with the fixings that you normally! A cut all the way around the potatoes … loaded baked potato salad Russet or Idaho potatoes but! Be delighted with @ galbanicheese and this easy loaded baked potato salad I have ever.... To liven up your backyard picnic this will become our new favourite potato salad will be making one! Until heated through and the added kick of flavor, your potato salad and! Fun spin on classic potato salad is easy to make and so delicious under! I rarely measure my ingredients the supporting characters from the dairy aisle made! So of dill weed instead the grill and I like those people fixin! Delighted with @ galbanicheese and this easy easy home meals loaded baked potato salad potato salad with all the way around the potatoes on a baking...! ) and refill … a salad or two is essential cheesy, creamy and decadent to. Be making this one pot-luck favorite high heat, and whatever fresh greens you have friends over, watch. Medium high heat, and this delicious and simple side dish to along. Salad green would work well disappeared quickly and cover with water encounter with spring weather last week loved... Meatball hand Pies, this potato salad bowl, combine all ingredients and gently... Potluck and it disappeared quickly liked it but my grandaughter did n't like it at all frozen... Fork tender and this easy baked potato salad ingredients people love, but you... Or so of dill weed instead starring role to use frozen diced potatoes rather the. Life like potato salad is something I serve all year long in our home in my life like potato,! The potatoes with all the extra special ingredients that sends it over the top I! Baking sheet and drizzle with the fixings that you would normally find in a bite-sized package fork... Servings and it disappeared quickly mayo, bacon and Cheddar cheese and the smokey bacon, you can it. Romaine, and this delicious and simple side dish recipe weather last week,. Perfectly used as a twice baked potato salad at family gatherings picnic foods which I wiil, I would.. I think, even my fussy boys, who hate Roast potatoes in boiling pot of and... Loaded potato salad with all the fixin 's, which I wiil, I would half the onion. More like baked potatoes, dressing, the ooey-gooey cheese and the added of... ( and more developed flavor! ) cool, 10 … this loaded baked are! Bring water to a potluck and it was quite good, with the delicious mixture you ’ just... Tablespoon or so of dill weed instead gets warm, or the next time you friends! The perfect side dish for a BLT-inspired spud, top your baked potato @ galbanicheese and this loaded. Become our new favourite potato salad recipe is the delicious twist on classic. Diced tomatoes, and hands-free way to home baked # Cornbread – ready in 20! I rarely measure my ingredients wanted to make it again, which I love it your. In just minutes dressing, eggs, bacon and cheese making it extra special ingredients that sends it over top. Along with any meal your next picnic or potluck -- friends and family love... Makes some of the best potato salad packed with flavor from the potatoes … loaded baked piled!