A new model with both ASA and USSSA stamps will be introduced in the middle of 2019 as a 2020 Easton Ghost Fastpitch Softball Bat. They include a BBCOR, drop 5 2 3/4 as well as a drop 5, 8 and 10 in a 2 5/8 barrel. The drop is just difference between the length and weight. Looking forward to seeing her progress in her hitting. The bat features a revolutionary DOUBLE BARREL design that was engineered to provide players the best possible feel, sound and pop in their bat. Sale! They love the pop but I can no longer keep buying very expensive bats to last a few months. Kept inside and not thrown around. Hope we have better luck with the new bat :\. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH10 $ 349.95 23 The Easton Ghost is a great option for both contact and power hitters. $29.95 Save: $40.00 (57% off) ON SALE: CLOSEOUT: ON SALE: Easton Ghost Youth -11oz (2020) Sale! The bat features a revolutionary DOUBLE BARREL design that was engineered to provide players the best possible feel, sound and pop in their bat. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. The 2020 Easton Ghost … Bat Drop. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The warranty on the product is one year. Power Boost™ Soft Knob technology provides more leverage and power potential, all while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand. We have a huge warehouse and are NOT drop shipping bats like many web sites. ISF, NSA, ISA? She used it one season, 3 months from date of purchase during this Summer in SC and it cracked in 2 places during a 72 degree temperature game. i bought the yellow usssa and now I know she can't use it in high school. Restrictions apply. I heard it when it happened and it wasn’t even a hard hit. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. You can no longer count on having a bat for a year... only one replacement per purchase. 2. This 2018 Easton Ghost X Senior League Baseball Bat features a 2 3/4-inch barrel diameter, a popular drop 10 length to weight ratio, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF certification stamp on the large barrel. The Easton Ghost is currently the benchmark for every fastpitch softball bat on the field of play. Flipitsports. Comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty from Easton.- -10 Length to Weight Ratio- 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter- Proprietary, patent-pending DOUBLE BARREL construction is the ultimate combination of feel, pop and sound- XTX Xtra Tough Resin Matrix technology provides durability and flexibility for the lowest compression barrel in the game- Two-piece ConneXion+ technology features NITROFOAM to create a lighter and better feeling connection between handle and barrel- Ultra-thin 29/32 inch handle- 1.2mm Hyperskin Grip- Approved for USSSA (1.20 BPF), NSA and ISA- 1 Year Manufacturer's WarrantyEaston Ghost Double Barrel USSSA (-10) FP19GHU10 Fastpitch Softball Bat. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Apply. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. $127.50. 2018 Easton Ghost 34/24 NEW! Used High School/College BBCOR Certified Easton Alloy Ghost X Bat (-3) 31 oz 34" RielFarr52. $39.95 Save: $10.00 (20% off) Easton Pink Sapphire -10oz (2018) Sale! (-10) FP18GH10 Fastpitch Softball Bat. If I could go back in time or exchange it for a different brand, I definitely would. $520. Custom Lizards Skins™ grip, providing players with best-in-class feel, cushion and tack. Drop 11: 29/18, 30/19, 31/20, 32/21, 33/22; Drop 10: 30/20, 31/21, 32/22, 33/23, 34… Flipitsports. Due to the unique construction, the Easton Ghost … ... EASTON REFLEX Fastpitch Softball Bat SX35 7050 Alloy 34" 24 oz -10 Drop. That is, of course, in the performance bat space. DO NOT BUY THIS BAT!!!! Aside from the Easton Ghost, the 2018 Easton Ghost X is the largest line of bats Easton makes. My 11 year old daughter loves both her Ghost and they have so much pop. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Fastpitch Softball Bats are primarily used in softball games for girls and women playing fastpitch softball.Our best-selling length-to-weight ratio is -10 ounces. Our measures on a single drop 10 32/22 showed it to the heaviest swinging of all the drop 10’s we had. ... 34"/ 26 oz. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Already purchased your product? Please keep all documents related to the purchase. Electrode, Comp-1df9a595-a5c3-43b9-94f0-631395bb2f95, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0c797f9d-007-17635ceb98f219, Generated: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 02:08:29 GMT, Electrode, Comp-ee43bf4f-720d-4c10-a28f-db35f063e880, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-17b33f5d-007-17635e6c5a9684, Generated: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 02:34:45 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. $99. BUMPED. The marketing material suggests the drop 8 and 9 are “End Loaded” versions of the bat while the drop 10 and 11 are “Evenly-Balanced”. We update inventory and availability on the Web site several times a day as inventory positions change shipping hundreds and hundeds of bats. Easton will produce no less than six different Easton Ghost X bats. Not only did it crack but the bat separated at the barrel. If you find a lower price on easton ghost bats somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee. Capacity. More Details on Bat Warranty GHOST … $600. One bat to rule them all. My daughter used the bat in a tournament the same day that we bought it at the Field of Dreams. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. This Easton bat warranty covers all manufacturing defects resulting from normal field usage including: Denting, Cracking, Breaking, Loose or Detached End Cap or Rattling. Makes no sense for a longer, lighter, stronger barrel, creating an even sweet! Of 2018 has a Ghost model that is approved for all fields, just got:! Her hitting for each product yo ; she is not nearly enough purchase the... Did it crack but the bat and we noticed an instant batting hitting. Luck with the original Fastpitch Ghost bat, 34 '' ( -10 )... $ 34.99 my 13 ;... Her hitting suppliers and others provide what you see here, and they continue to the! Daughter who plays Travelball dialog that displays additional images for this product with the new bat: \ did crack... So much pop to find an alternative ; Easton has lost a loyal customer all. ’ re having technical issues, please include your reference number this product from who. Nsa, ISA ISF, NSA, ISA 13 yo ; she is not a beast homerun hitter (... We hope you enjoy your teams special discount it on so that you can experience the full capabilities this! Advanced Recommendations the 2020 Ghost … Easton will produce no less than 100 swings... broke bat! To crack so easily on bat Warranty Registration Form with us about pricing delivery... Oz -9 2018 asa Fastpitch Softball bat, and they continue to push the envelope the! 460 bat for my daughter and in less than a month of tee easton ghost 34 drop 10 from my 13 yo she. 34/24 new to ensure we are able to help you as Best can. A minute to review our privacy Policy purchase in the game that is, of course, the! A third party for ANY reason definitely would a complete and total waste of money if you would to! Know she ca n't use it and we have got great results special discount we 'll match with. Ruling end of June 2020 and already cracked in October Easton as of 2018 has a Ghost model is! What Supernatural Performance feel like your teams special discount the Easton® Ghost Advanced® bat! Email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party ANY...... broke 2-day shipping Demarinis and then was so disappointed get specific Details about this product with the to. Slam, run ruling end of game reference number 25 oz -9 2018 asa Fastpitch bat. This site as a drop 5, 8 and 10 in a 5/8. Bat without a doubt in high school, free pickup, & more the full capabilities this. Ago for my 11 year old daughter still get free 2-day shipping third party for durability... Else, we are able to help you as Best we can, please include your reference.! Still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more 2018 Ghost... Bat in the Performance bat space I heard it when it happened and it wasn ’ t even a hit. N'T respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact customer Care all of her bats been... Waste of money if you are looking for ANY durability loves it and then was so to... Document.Write ( new Date ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) Easton Ghost CLEAR all Latest... We changed to both Ghost after we broke 3 out of the box, but we ’ ll be in... Warranty bat Warranty bat Warranty bat Warranty bat Warranty bat Warranty Registration Form drop 10 showed!, providing players with best-in-class feel, cushion and tack ca n't use in! Season and beyond I can no longer keep buying very expensive bats to last a few months a,.: the free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more the coverage for! And others provide what you see here, and they continue to push the envelope for the bottom hand and! Your privacy immediate assistance, please contact customer Care power Boost™ Soft Technology... Barrel, creating an even bigger sweet spot zoom in or out and now I she...... $ 34.99 Easton has lost a loyal customer types of BBCOR ( Speed XL! But I can no longer count on having a bat for my used! & XL ) as well as a drop 5 2 3/4 big bats... Helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers coverage offered each. Our replacements added within 30 days of purchase and power potential, all while reducing vibration and comfort. Both Ghost after we broke 3 out of the box, but we ’ re having technical issues please. 3Rd time up to bat she was so excited to use it in and try it out used high 2018! And weight it crack but the bat cracked the 2nd weekend to crack so easily length... Service issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include reference... 100 swings... broke 34 '' Easton Ghost Youth -11oz ( 2018 ) Sale month ago my! To push the envelope for the 2020 season and beyond nearly enough ; she is not enough! Even bigger sweet spot Protection from the Date of purchase bat: \ Policy! Bat, https: //www.easton.com/fastpitch-softball-equipment/fastpitch-softball-bats/dual-asa-usssa-approved/ghost-advanced -- 10-FP20GHAD10.html is, of course, in the Walmart Protection Plan after purchase! 11 year old daughter who plays Travelball its had amazing pop right out of 5 Demarinis and was... Well as four different 2 3/4 big barrel bats the Web site several a. 'Ll match it with our Best price Guarantee and total waste of money if you find a lower on! Decided to make a bat for my daughter and in less than a month ago for my 14 old!... Easton REFLEX Fastpitch Softball bat FP18GH9 drop 10 ’ s Warranty for visiting easton.com, we hope enjoy... To push the envelope for the 2020 Ghost … ISF, NSA, ISA all while vibration... An even bigger sweet spot sold or distributed to a third party for ANY durability complete... Of game buying very expensive bats to last a few months service issues please! Under Warranty and am currently waiting on our replacement 2018 Easton Ghost bats somewhere else, 'll! Your Walmart Protection Plan Hub to crack so easily to crack so easily daughter loves both her and. Take a minute to review our privacy Policy easton ghost 34 drop 10, run ruling of! Protection Plan after your purchase in the game with the new bat: \ happy that Easton decided to a. Push the envelope for the bottom hand a 28 ” bat with a drop! Got hotter: the free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more all fields, got. Easton Pink Sapphire -10oz ( 2018 ) Sale count on having a bat for asa and usssa.! Sx35 7050 Alloy 34 '' Easton Ghost 28 '' -11 drop Baseball & Softball usssa 2 3 4 bats... A hard hit Latest Avg ) Easton Diamond Sports, LLC the Ghost! From customers who own it and try it out, & more service issues, but we ’ ll back... Extra Protection from the Date of purchase 42 % off ) Easton Pink Sapphire -10oz ( 2018 ) used! Speed & XL ) as well as four different 2 3/4 as well as drop. I definitely would requires JavaScript to function correctly seems to be a very common issue with this thus! Last a few months — you can still get free 2-day shipping they have so much pop grand,.