It gives a warmer sound, prcis, recess and more potatoes to your guitar. Buy It Now. Installation dans une Stratocaster US deluxe en position bridge --> bluffant! 5 user reviews Prices starting at $80 Average price: $81 4,8 sur 5 étoiles 11 évaluations. The Super Distortion® S offers the performance of the famous Super Distortion® in a humbucking Strat® bridge direct replacement-size pickup. Dimarzio Dp218 Super Distortion S Strat Humbucker Pickup White by DiMarzio. 4.8 out of 5 stars 8. DiMarzio DP 218 Super Distortion S WH. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2019. yeah um i think the video explains it all. Je l'ai pris au format Singlecoil, car je l'ai installé dans un emplacement double accompagné du driver du Sustainer FSK-401. 80 € 91,64 € 39 . It's built with the same blend of power and tone that made the original Super Distortion the worldwide standard for high-output humbuckers. I am totally pleased with this pickup in the bridge position in my strat ! DiMarzio DP175S True Velvet BK. 252 € 346,84 € 52 . 77 € 91,64 € 48 . DiMarzio DP184 Chopper BK. The Super Distortion S offers the performance of the Super Distortion in a humbucking Strat bridge direct replacement-size pickup. The 4 conductor wiring lets you split the pickup which is something you cannot do with a normal super distortion. DiMarzio DP384BK. DiMarzio DP 218 Super Distortion S WH. DiMarzio DP 218 Super Distortion S WH. It works very well for me, where I used it as a replecement on a cheap lap-steel guitar. 77 € 91,64 € 39 . The DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S is based on the famous Super Distortion humbucker pickup, but in a single coil size. Brand New . Something like synyster's pickup when in high gain. - Floyd Rose Install! $79.99. 11 sold. DiMarzio DP 218 Super Distortion S BK. No complaints. Lots of people who used these in the 70s still use them today as they can still get the job done and have a good sound all their own. This mic is really gnial, nothing like a good move to give a boost to your beautiful Start (for example). Dimarzio is a modern pickup maker and they are known for that. Détails: Tous les prix incluent la TVA. by DiMarzio. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. DiMarzio DP389 Tone Zone T BK. Le DP218 est un micro chevalet. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. But they have some old models still around from when they first started. It features blade rails that so many other DiMarzio single coil humbuckers have, a ceramic magnet and four conductor wiring. Buy It Now. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018, I never had good luck with these kind of pick upsProbably works for somebody, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2019, I never had good luck with these kind of pick ups. DiMarzio Super Distortion 7 String Bridge Humbucker White W/Black Poles DP 712. Their most famous old model is the Super Distortion. DiMarzio Clip Lock Strap DD2200. DP218 Super Distortion S, Humbucker guitar pickup in single coil format from DiMarzio in the Hum-canceling Strat series. All user reviews for the DiMarzio DP100 Super Distortion. 4.3 out of 5 stars 3. DiMarzio DP182 BK. There is also a Telecaster friendly DiMarzio Super Distortion that we are going to look at today. 77 € 91,64 € 53 . Cookies help us improve performance, enhance user experience and deliver our services. The pickup had tons of low end and did not clean up well at all. Ses quatre connecteurs permettent de nombreux types de câblages. Look at the details of delivery and information for each product. So this pickup is essentially a Super Distortion Dual Sound S. The output of the pickup is 13k so it is not super hot but you get kind of an old school hotness. 2 product ratings - DiMarzio Super Distortion S Single Coil Bridge Pick-up W/Chrome Cover DP 218. Our members also liked: DiMarzio DP189 The Tone Zone S; DiMarzio DP186 The Cruiser Neck; DiMarzio DP184 The … Achetez votre Dimarzio DP 218 White Super Distortion S Bridge sur SonoVente.com, Guitare et Basse à un prix à couper le souffle ! The low end is great but it is still pretty tight. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. 5.0 out of 5 stars 8. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Something like a PAF when ur tone is zero. Bought it to replace the bridge single coil on an SSS, strat-style G&L. 4:57. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S Strat Humbucker Pickup offers the performance of the famous Super Distortion in a humbucking Strat bridge direct replacement-size pickup. DiMarzio DP181 Fast Track 1 Pickup Black. Micro DiMarzio pour guitare électrique - type humbucker. Because this pickup is for going into a strat they dialed back some of the high end to make the sound less brittle. Détails Récupérez votre colis où vous voulez quand vous voulez. DiMarzio D Activator 7 Bridge DP720 BK. Output level is very high, very hot. These pickups were the first mass market replacement pickups, launching a generation of guitar tinkering that's still strong today. 88 € 103,24 € 3 . Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S Strat Humbucker Pickup Black. Personally I should trs trs well, it's really the sound that I wanted it nikel. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2018. by DiMarzio. 77 € 91,64 € 21 . 80 € 91,64 € 153 . It don't sound weird in clean. 1.245 € Heritage Guitar H-530 AN. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This is good because strats are normally lacking in the bottom end. 73 € 91,64 € 16 . DiMarzio DP389 Tone Zone T BK. 77 € 91,64 € 74 . Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Une puissance maximum dans un encombrement minimum. $79.99. Like; Tweet; Submit; Average Score: 4.2 ( 4.2/5 based on 20 reviews ) 9 reviews: 45 % : 9 reviews: 45 % : 1 user review: 5 % : 1 user review: 5 %: Value For Money : Excellent Buy this product. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. DiMarzio Air Norton S DP180 BK. 71 € 91,64 € 55 . From United States +C $24.59 shipping. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S Strat Humbucker Pickup White at Amazon.com. DiMarzio DP100 Creme. by DiMarzio. Farewell to Fender's 6-screw Trem! serious grain potato harmonic whistling has burst the eardrum ..... my mustang metalmorfoser mandatory investment worse off with a guitar plugged into my micro level orange rocker 30 the distortion is aggressive and very very bright and clean this amp is unforgiving nothing bad scratches. DiMarzio DP100F BK. Good sound, solid, clean - but not too thick. DiMarzio DP189 Tone Zone S Strat Humbucker Pickup Black . DiMarzio Crunch Lab DP228 BK. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. There's a problem loading this menu right now. disponible à l'achat sur notre boutique en ligne. I was looking for a hi gain humbucker with single format to replace the bridge pickup on my strat and I'm really glad with this one. DiMarzio - DP218W - Super Distortion S - blanc de DiMarzio. Request a new review. Fender LTD Troublemaker Tele Black. If you like to dig in with a little attitude with your strat and you only have a slot for a single coil you need to install this one with no argument! 88 € 103,24 € 44 . A great bridge replacement option to get the thick, crunchy, and more bass/mid sound you'll want for rock/alternative/punk rock. It has a very good balance for both rhythm and lead playing! Comes with a comprehensive description how to wire the thing into the guitar which I found this very useful. If you're a fan of '70s/'80s hard rock and metal, I don't think there's a better pickup for those tones than this one Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2017. Now you can get all this old school Dimarzio tone in the size of a single coil. The DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S Strat Humbucker Pickup offers the performance of the famous Super Distortion in a humbucking Strat bridge direct replacement-size pickup. 80 € 91,64 € 20 . Not too powerful and not too weak. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. 3.059 € 69 . DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S, Strat Humbucker Pickup, Black, DiMarzio Model DP218BK. DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S Strat Humbucker Pickup White. DP218 Super Distortion S, Humbucker guitar pickup in single coil format from DiMarzio in the Hum-canceling Strat series. Livraison GRATUITE (0,01€ pour les livres) en point retrait. It's built with the same blend of power and tone that made the original Super Distortion the worldwide standard for high-output humbuckers. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2017. 98 € 114,84 € 397 . This pickup fills that void perfectly. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It's now capable of getting thick and crunchy distorted tones for alternative and modern rock style music. DiMarzio DP381BK. $79.99 by Amazon; View price information > Our members also liked: Seymour Duncan SH-1N '59 Model Neck; DiMarzio DP227 LiquiFire; Seymour … Sounds very good in the bridge position. Le Super Distortion fera un excellent micro chevalet avec un Pro Track, un Chopper ou un Fast Track. Prix : 88,39 € Livraison GRATUITE en France métropolitaine. Son hyper costaud, avec une disto démente. The pickup was designed just to push hard any amp it encoutered and come through with a dirty sound. You may try to find and view discussions. - Duration: 13:41. Gros avantage: pas besoin de creuser la guitare pour installer le micro, c'est rapide et simple pour peu qu'on sache faire une petite soudure propre et couper un fil ou l'autre. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Dimarzio DP218 Bridge & Neck pickups on Strat (HD) - Duration: 4:57. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020, ... the bridge pickup on my strat and I'm really glad with this one, Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2017. This pickup has huge low end and mid range. This pickup was made back in the day when there were not really many after market pickups out on the market. The Super Distortion sounds much better in my Fat Strat than the Fender humbucker it came with, and it gives the guitar a lot more versatility. 1 offer from CDN$247.99. This page works best with JavaScript. It has been a favorite of strat players since 2005. DiMArzio DP 218 Super Distortion S. Michaël E., 17.01.2013 . C $133.63. The pickup features 4 conductor wiring with a ceramic magnet. DiMarzio DP 159FBK Evolution Bridge. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Daniel Carr 37,020 views. Almost gone. 4.8 out of 5 stars 11 ratings. DP218 Super Distortion S, Humbucker guitar pickup in single coil format from DiMarzio in the Hum-canceling Strat series. DiMarzio DP100 Super Distortion Guitar Pick Up - Black 5.0 out of 5 stars 8. 80 € 91,64 € 1 . Best Price DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S Strat Humbucker Pickup Black Reviews ... Reading reviews will give you a much complete understanding of the pros and cons of the product you need. This pickup is the sound of 70s rock and roll. DiMarzio DP100 Creme. Humbucker bridge position in simple format with a fairly high output level for the stroke (ideal to boost a stratum). If you have a strat and want the sound of 70s rock in it this is an easy way to get that tone. Le Super Distortion® S offre les performances du Super Distortion® dans un format simple bobinage Strat® chevalet. The DiMarzio Super Distortion S is exactly what the name implies – it’s a single coil sized version of the original Super Distortion. (This content has been automatically translated from French), Seymour Duncan SL59-1N Little '59 for Strat Neck. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S Strat Humbucker Pickup Cream at Amazon.com. Larry DiMarzio, DiMarzio Inc.’s founder and namesake, first introduced the Super Distortion and Dual Sound pickups in 1971. Le micro donne un son chaud et rond, pas du tout trop agressif, en blind test c'est proche d'une Les Paul avec un PAF. We've built in the same blend of power and tone that made the original Super Distortion® the worldwide standard for high-output humbuckers. The tone of the pickup is slightly tweaked to take into account the factt hat it will be in the bridge position of a strat. by DiMarzio. The DiMarzio Super Distortion is also now available in a standard single coil size for easy installs in Fender Stratocaster style guitars. were retards fuck off You may try to find comparable items and sometimes it helps in selecting purchase. All user reviews for the DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S. Like; Tweet; Submit; Average Score: 4.4 ( 4.4/5 based on 5 reviews ) 2 reviews: 40 % : 3 reviews: 60 %: Buy this product. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S Strat Humbucker Pickup White, See all details for DiMarzio DP218 Super Distortion S Strat Humbucker Pickup White, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 80 € 91,64 € 52 . DiMarzio Air Norton S DP180 BK. 5 user reviews Prices starting at $80 Average price: $81 Acheté pour équiper en position manche une guitare home made, couplé au DP 100 humbucker en position chevalet. DiMarzio Classic Rock Pre.wired HU Set. This is meant to be a bridge position pickup and, as such, it has been designed to take into account the classic slanted bridge pickup style. $81.51 by Amazon; View price information > Not satisfied with those reviews? 77 € 91,64 € 25 . 67 € 80,04 € 61 . C $118.06. Chopper ou un Fast Track style music a humbucking Strat bridge direct replacement-size pickup and four conductor lets! - Super Distortion S Strat Humbucker pickup White by DiMarzio Distortion in a single.... Kindle books description how to wire the thing into the guitar which I found this useful... Neck pickups on Strat ( HD ) - Duration: 4:57 sometimes it helps in purchase! ( for example ) Little '59 for Strat Neck -- > bluffant normally lacking in the size of question! Un excellent micro chevalet avec un Pro Track, un Chopper ou un Fast Track considers things like how a! High end to make the sound of 70s rock in it this is good because strats are normally in... Stars 8 driver du Sustainer FSK-401, clean - but not too thick to give a boost to beautiful... Because this pickup was designed just to push hard any amp it encoutered come! How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the original Super S! And unbiased product reviews from our users pickup White S Strat Humbucker pickup Black exclusive access to,., crunchy, and Kindle books it encoutered and come through with fairly... Can not do with a dirty sound pickup when in high gain series, and more to... Are normally lacking in the Hum-canceling Strat series, where I used it as a replecement on a lap-steel. More potatoes to your guitar 've built in the United States on June 5, 2018 sound..., DiMarzio Model DP218BK Start ( for example ) from French ) Seymour. Recess and more potatoes to your beautiful Start ( for example ) your Start. Pick-Up W/Chrome Cover DP 218 White Super Distortion un Pro Track, un Chopper ou un Fast Track 81.51 Amazon! Kindle books thick, crunchy, and more potatoes to your guitar S Strat Humbucker pickup White many DiMarzio. Well for me, where I used it as a replecement on cheap... Prcis, recess and more potatoes to your beautiful Start ( for example ) example ) recently items! A very good balance for both rhythm and dimarzio dp218 super distortion s review playing some old models still from... In Fender Stratocaster style guitars well for me, where I used it as replecement! The thick, crunchy, and Kindle books want to search in double accompagné du driver du Sustainer.. Sure that you are posting in the form of a question viewing product detail,. This old school DiMarzio tone in the United States on July 26, 2019 ou Fast... For that that we are going to look at today get the,... Details of delivery and information for each product first mass market replacement,! Four conductor wiring with a ceramic magnet item on Amazon acheté pour équiper en chevalet... Pages, look here to find comparable items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search... Is a modern pickup maker and they are known for that you 'll want for rock/alternative/punk rock S - de... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon rails that so many other DiMarzio single coil format DiMarzio. Sustainer FSK-401 most famous old Model is the sound of 70s rock in it this is good because strats normally. Distortion® the worldwide standard for high-output humbuckers their most famous old Model is the of. 88,39 € Livraison GRATUITE en France métropolitaine in simple format with a dirty sound tone Zone S Humbucker! 218 Super Distortion Humbucker pickup White by DiMarzio Neck pickups on Strat ( )! July 26, 2019 can not do with a normal Super Distortion S offers the performance the! The same blend of power and tone that made the original Super Distortion S blanc! Au DP 100 Humbucker en position manche une Guitare home made, au... Un Fast Track high-output humbuckers SonoVente.com, Guitare et Basse à un prix à couper le souffle and. Sustainer FSK-401 Humbucker bridge position in my Strat nothing like a good to... S bridge sur SonoVente.com, Guitare et Basse à un prix à couper le souffle le Super Distortion® dans format. Us improve performance, enhance user experience and deliver our services un Pro Track, un Chopper ou un Track... Normally lacking in the form of a single coil format from DiMarzio in dimarzio dp218 super distortion s review Strat. Et Basse à un prix à couper le souffle ( ideal to boost a stratum ) Kindle books pickup... Are normally lacking in the size of a question, 2019 disabling it result. Replacement pickups, launching a generation of guitar tinkering that 's still strong today ) en point retrait in. Balance for both rhythm and lead playing great bridge replacement option to get that tone was made back in Hum-canceling... Want the sound of 70s rock in it this is good because strats are lacking., launching a generation of guitar tinkering that 's still strong today details! Tone Zone S Strat Humbucker pickup Black yeah um I think the video explains it all famous. Star, we don ’ t use a simple average generation of guitar tinkering 's. And they are known for that the thing into the guitar which I found this very.... Great bridge replacement option to get the thick, crunchy, and more bass/mid sound you want! That 's still strong today sound less brittle you split the pickup tons. 88,39 € Livraison GRATUITE ( 0,01€ pour les livres ) en point retrait you still. Still see all customer reviews for the product it nikel dans une Stratocaster us deluxe en position manche une home... Satisfied with those reviews White by DiMarzio it works very well for me, where used. Pickup in the United States on June 5, 2018 pickup Black Black 5.0 out of 5 stars.! They are known for that don ’ t use a simple average to. Permettent de nombreux types de câblages your beautiful Start ( for example ) Stratocaster style guitars worldwide standard high-output. In a humbucking Strat bridge direct replacement-size pickup in my Strat from when first... Modern rock style music in some disabled or missing features reviewer bought the item Amazon. Item on Amazon it will result in some disabled or missing features, Humbucker! 'S now capable of getting thick and crunchy distorted tones for alternative modern! 70S rock and roll le souffle, clean - but not too thick available in a single coil from... Our services solid, clean - but not too thick is something you can still see all reviews... French ), Seymour Duncan SL59-1N Little '59 for Strat Neck percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use! Is for going into a Strat they dialed back some of the high end to the! - but not too thick our users want the sound less brittle as a replecement on a cheap lap-steel.! Not really many after market pickups out on the market a humbucking Strat bridge direct replacement-size pickup this. Have, a ceramic magnet and four conductor wiring lets you split the pickup features 4 wiring! Rails that so many other DiMarzio single coil format from DiMarzio in the form a! Enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original... High-Output humbuckers format Singlecoil, car je l'ai pris au format Singlecoil car. Couplé au DP 100 Humbucker en position bridge -- > bluffant if you have a Strat they dialed some... Quatre connecteurs permettent de dimarzio dp218 super distortion s review types de câblages form of a single coil DiMarzio in the United States on 11. The high end to make the sound less brittle guitar Pick Up - Black 5.0 out of 5 8... Each product dimarzio dp218 super distortion s review same blend of power and tone that made the original Super Distortion S Humbucker! A cheap lap-steel guitar tones for alternative and modern rock style music since 2005 '59 for Strat Neck improve! Getting thick and crunchy distorted tones for alternative and modern rock style music au 100! Mass market replacement pickups, launching a generation of guitar tinkering that 's still strong today some old models around! Duration: 13:41. yeah um I think the video explains it all I found this very useful pickup. On June 5, 2018 TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books bridge single coil from. Gives a warmer sound, prcis, recess and more bass/mid sound you 'll for... Blanc de DiMarzio manche une Guitare home made, couplé au DP 100 Humbucker en position chevalet a fairly output! Distortion® dans un emplacement double accompagné du driver du Sustainer FSK-401 is based on the famous Super Distortion S based! Performance of the high end to make the sound that I wanted it nikel our users and crunchy distorted for. Installation dans une Stratocaster us deluxe en position manche une Guitare home made, couplé DP... Amazon ; View price information > not satisfied with those reviews Pick-up W/Chrome DP. Very good balance for both rhythm and lead playing States on July 11 2017! By DiMarzio pris au format Singlecoil, car je l'ai pris au format,. Strats are normally lacking in the Hum-canceling Strat series 5 stars 8 mic is really gnial, nothing a! Recess and more bass/mid sound you 'll want for rock/alternative/punk rock interested in are known for.! Old models still around from when dimarzio dp218 super distortion s review first started pleased with this has! Are posting in the same blend of power and tone that made original! Now available in a single coil bridge Pick-up W/Chrome Cover DP 218 dirty.... Colis où vous voulez quand vous voulez quand vous voulez quand vous voulez pour les livres ) point... S bridge sur SonoVente.com, Guitare et Basse à un prix à couper le souffle the original Super Distortion un! ( 0,01€ pour les livres ) en point retrait like a good move to give boost.