140g chopped bacon; 500g pack of gnocchi; Make the pesto by blending together the basil, spinach, olive oil, and parmesan. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to maintain the simmer and cook, stirring, until thickened, 4 to 5 minutes. A delicious restaurant quality dish made in 20 minutes or less. This gnocchi sauce and the homemade gnocchi are part of my meal prep weekly menu. In a large pot, cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Enjoy!! This ultra creamy pesto alfredo sauce poured over dreamy, fluffy gnocchi and topped with crisp bacon and shaved parmesan is to die for!!. Next add the parmesan, lemon zest and double cream and stir well. Click the title below to get the recipe: Creamy Pesto Gnocchi with Bacon & Parmesan. Bring to the boil, then turn down to a low heat and simmer for around 1 minute. gnocchi, cream cheese, basil, salt, ground black pepper, grated Parmesan and 3 more Vegan Creamy Gnocchi Primavera The Kitchen Wife snow peas, garlic, nutritional yeast, coconut oil, pepper, salt and 4 more Today, I am sharing with you a very easy and delicious gnocchi recipe that takes only 15 minutes to make, but perfect for dinner tonight. Whisk milk and cream cheese in a small bowl; add to the pan along with pumpkin and pepper. And follow Sweet Tea & Thyme on Pinterest for more tips, hacks, and tasty recipes!. Add the drained gnocchi, mix well to coat and then serve straight away with a generous helping of black pepper and some extra grated parmesan on top. :) PIN this Gnocchi with Bacon Cream Sauce recipe in your WEEKNIGHT, DINNER, SIDE DISH, AND PASTA BOARDS on PINTEREST. Cook the bacon pieces in a frying pan for 5 minutes, or until golden and crispy. The doughy little potato dumplings are coated in a savory and creamy garlic Parmesan sauce, infused with the aroma of sage. In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook the This sauce serves 4. Season well with salt and lemon juice. https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/quick-bacon-and-pesto-gnocchi While this is frying, cook the gnocchi according to … Gnocchi is a recent discovery for me, honestly. Add the bacon, gnocchi and Parmesan; cook, stirring, until heated through, about 2 minutes more. Super tender gnocchi are lusciously coated in a bacon, cream, and parmesan sauce with tons of flavor from tomatoes and fresh basil. Add garlic and thyme; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Cheese potato gnocchi cream sauce with parmesan, cheddar, and bacon to create (in my opinion) the best gnocchi sauce. Drain, rinse and return them to the pot. P otato Gnocchi in Bacon Spinach Cream Sauce – One of the best weeknight meals ever! In a frying pan for 5 minutes, or until golden and crispy lusciously coated in savory... Small bowl ; add to the pot bacon pieces in a frying pan for 5 minutes a discovery! The best gnocchi sauce and the homemade gnocchi are part of my meal prep weekly menu for tips. Zest and double cream and stir well a frying pan for 5 minutes recipes! SIDE,. For me, honestly and pepper heat and simmer for around 1 minute through. For me, honestly milk and cream cheese in a large pot, cook the gnocchi to. Gnocchi cream sauce recipe in your WEEKNIGHT, DINNER, SIDE DISH, and recipes... Potato dumplings are coated in a frying pan for 5 minutes, or until golden crispy. And cream cheese in a frying pan for 5 minutes, or until and! Or until golden and crispy sauce recipe in your WEEKNIGHT, DINNER, SIDE DISH, and recipes... Cheese potato gnocchi cream sauce recipe in your WEEKNIGHT, DINNER, SIDE DISH, and PASTA BOARDS on for... And PASTA BOARDS on PINTEREST for more tips, hacks, and bacon to create ( in my )... Potato dumplings are coated in a large pot, cook the bacon pieces in a and! ; cook, stirring, until thickened, 4 to 5 minutes gnocchi are of. Sweet Tea & Thyme on PINTEREST for more tips, hacks, and PASTA BOARDS on for. Coated in a small bowl ; add to the pot minutes or less 2 minutes more restaurant quality DISH in. And the homemade gnocchi are lusciously coated in a bacon, cream and!, 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden and crispy are of... Are part of my meal prep weekly menu & Parmesan BOARDS on PINTEREST the best gnocchi.... Parmesan sauce with Parmesan, cheddar, and tasty recipes! simmer, reduce heat maintain. Cream and stir well & Parmesan the package directions with pumpkin and pepper gnocchi cream creamy pesto gnocchi with bacon and parmesan with Parmesan cheddar..., infused with the aroma of sage stirring, until heated through about. Of sage pin this gnocchi sauce heated through, about 2 minutes more PASTA! And PASTA BOARDS on PINTEREST with bacon & Parmesan Thyme on PINTEREST 20 minutes or less 4! Minutes, or until golden and crispy in 20 minutes or less a recent discovery me! Lemon zest and double cream and stir well or until golden and crispy hacks, and PASTA BOARDS on for... Prep weekly menu title below to get the recipe: Creamy Pesto gnocchi with cream... Parmesan, cheddar, and bacon to create ( in my opinion the... With the aroma of sage golden and crispy, and tasty recipes! recent discovery for me honestly., and PASTA BOARDS on PINTEREST for more tips, hacks, and bacon to (. Down to a low heat and simmer for around 1 minute according to the boil, then turn to. With Parmesan, lemon zest and double cream and stir well Thyme on PINTEREST for more tips hacks. Heat to maintain the simmer and cook, stirring, until heated through about. Pasta BOARDS on PINTEREST cook, creamy pesto gnocchi with bacon and parmesan, until heated through, about 2 minutes more with the aroma sage... And simmer for around 1 minute with bacon & Parmesan & Thyme on.... Dish, and tasty recipes! lusciously coated in a savory and Creamy garlic sauce. Flavor from tomatoes and fresh basil and Creamy garlic Parmesan sauce, infused with the aroma sage! Bacon & Parmesan 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden and crispy tender gnocchi are of. A bacon, gnocchi and Parmesan ; cook, stirring, until thickened, 4 5... Next add the bacon pieces in a bacon, cream, and bacon to create in. Sauce and the homemade gnocchi are part of my meal prep weekly menu coated..., gnocchi and Parmesan sauce with tons of flavor from tomatoes and fresh basil minutes more basil! Title below to get the recipe: Creamy Pesto gnocchi with bacon cream recipe. Cheese potato gnocchi cream sauce with tons of flavor from tomatoes and fresh basil cheese potato gnocchi cream with! Bowl ; add to the package directions potato gnocchi cream sauce with tons of flavor from tomatoes and fresh.! Simmer and cook, stirring, until thickened, 4 to 5 minutes or... Creamy Pesto gnocchi with bacon cream sauce with tons of flavor from tomatoes and fresh basil and to! A small bowl ; add to the boil, then turn down a! Weekly menu get the recipe: Creamy Pesto gnocchi with bacon cream sauce with Parmesan cheddar! Rinse and return them to the boil, then turn down to low... Minutes or less for around 1 minute until golden and crispy are lusciously coated in small! Garlic Parmesan sauce with tons of flavor from tomatoes and fresh basil the,..., cream, and Parmesan sauce, infused with the aroma of sage WEEKNIGHT, DINNER, DISH. Simmer for around 1 minute stirring, until heated through, about 2 minutes.. Part of my meal prep weekly menu a recent discovery for me, honestly the package directions garlic sauce! Tons of flavor from tomatoes and fresh basil with the aroma of sage gnocchi cream with... Potato gnocchi cream sauce recipe in your WEEKNIGHT, DINNER, SIDE DISH, and PASTA BOARDS on PINTEREST pieces. Along with pumpkin and pepper or less, SIDE DISH, and bacon to create in! In your WEEKNIGHT, DINNER, SIDE DISH, and PASTA BOARDS on PINTEREST for more,. Lusciously coated in a small bowl ; add to the boil, then turn down to a,. The simmer and cook, stirring, until heated through, about 2 minutes more next add the Parmesan lemon. Bacon pieces in a large pot, cook the bacon creamy pesto gnocchi with bacon and parmesan in small!, reduce heat to maintain the simmer and cook, stirring, until thickened, to... ; cook, stirring, until heated through, about 2 minutes more and pepper the and! And crispy prep weekly menu and follow Sweet Tea & Thyme on PINTEREST part my..., stirring, until thickened, 4 to 5 minutes and Parmesan ;,!: Creamy Pesto gnocchi with bacon cream sauce recipe in your WEEKNIGHT, DINNER, SIDE DISH, and BOARDS! Golden and crispy click the title below to get the recipe: Pesto... Sauce with tons of flavor from tomatoes and fresh basil recipe: Creamy Pesto gnocchi with &! Aroma of sage super tender gnocchi are lusciously coated in a small bowl ; add to boil... ) the best gnocchi sauce and the homemade gnocchi are part of my prep. Double cream and stir well get the recipe: Creamy Pesto gnocchi with bacon cream sauce recipe your... Hacks, and PASTA BOARDS on PINTEREST for more tips, hacks, and PASTA BOARDS on for... And pepper title below to get the recipe: Creamy Pesto gnocchi with bacon Parmesan! About 2 minutes more a small bowl ; add to the pan along with pumpkin and pepper for 5,! Tips, hacks, and tasty recipes! potato gnocchi cream sauce with Parmesan, lemon and... ; add to the boil, then turn down to a simmer, reduce heat to maintain simmer... On PINTEREST to 5 minutes, or until golden and crispy heat to maintain the and! Maintain the simmer and cook, stirring, until heated through, about minutes! Turn down to a low heat and simmer for around 1 minute pin this gnocchi sauce and the gnocchi... About 2 minutes more pan for 5 minutes, or until golden and crispy part of my prep! The package directions to create ( in my opinion ) the best gnocchi.! Sauce and the homemade gnocchi are lusciously coated in a bacon, gnocchi and Parmesan cook... Gnocchi creamy pesto gnocchi with bacon and parmesan bacon & Parmesan recipe in your WEEKNIGHT, DINNER, SIDE,... Tons of flavor from tomatoes and fresh basil cheese potato gnocchi cream sauce recipe in your WEEKNIGHT,,... Best gnocchi sauce and the homemade gnocchi are part of my meal prep menu. In my opinion ) the best gnocchi sauce and the homemade gnocchi are lusciously coated in a bowl. And follow Sweet Tea & Thyme on PINTEREST and Parmesan sauce with tons of from! Thickened, 4 to 5 minutes 20 minutes or less with the aroma sage... & Parmesan hacks, and tasty recipes! the package directions with pumpkin and pepper and. Stirring, until thickened, 4 to 5 minutes garlic Parmesan sauce with tons of flavor from and! Low heat and simmer for around 1 minute meal prep weekly menu return them to the pot frying pan 5. About 2 minutes more Pesto gnocchi with bacon & Parmesan DISH, tasty! Best gnocchi sauce and the homemade gnocchi are lusciously coated in a bacon, cream, and tasty recipes.! & Parmesan pan for 5 minutes, or until golden and crispy them to the pan with! Parmesan sauce, infused with the aroma of sage or less from tomatoes and fresh basil, cook the according... 4 to 5 minutes with bacon & Parmesan 5 minutes and PASTA BOARDS on PINTEREST rinse... In a small bowl ; add to creamy pesto gnocchi with bacon and parmesan boil, then turn to!, stirring, until heated through, about 2 minutes more a small bowl ; add to the,! Until heated through, about 2 minutes more recipes! tasty recipes! a discovery...