I have tried all 3 connectors, but my monitor is not receiving any signal no matter what video port I connect to. When the PC restarted it came on perfectly fine but I am getting no signal on my monitor and my razer keyboard & mouse aren't coming on or lighting up. Question Computer turns on but no signal on monitor: Systems: 1: Jun 5, 2020: R: Question PC turns on and off in a loop , no signal on monitor: Systems: 4: May 22, 2020: S: Question New system powers up, no signal to monitor, then turns off after less than a minute? Monitor not connected properly. I recently bought a ThinkCenter M93p SFF computer. Then it just goes to sleep. See if this issue persists. 4) Plug the power cable of your monitor back in and connect it to your PC.. 5) Hold the power button down for 30 seconds to a minute and then connect your power cord back and turn it on. More often than not, with this issue “computer turns on but no signal to monitor”, cable is the culprit. My lap top and iPhone work fine. Some monitors do not have on-screen messages but instead use the lights to indicate no signal. All was well, but when I tried to turn it on today, there was no signal to the monitor. So i checked all the wires to make sure they were all pluged in and that there where no bent pins. You didn't say if you tried your monitor on a different known working PC to check if it worked OK, a different known working monitor or a new monitor cable or even a different video output signal type (if available) e.g. PC turns on, No signal, keyboard/mouse. If the computer is turned off, it cannot transmit a signal and causes the "no input signal" message. If you still get the no signal message on your screen, don’t worry! Unplugging and plugging didn't work. In case the video cable for the monitor is detachable, try using a different video cable to test in case the cable is faulty. I … 3) Remove your graphics card from your motherboard and then insert it firmly in its slot. When you disconnect the cable, instead of an on-screen message, the light turns amber, indicating that the monitor lost signal and is working properly, but is out of range, or not receiving the signal. Replace the HDMI, VGA or DVI cable if you have on in spare and check again. The computer is never been damaged or nothing its a great pc and had it for a few years till now its says no signal. My motherboard is a P8Z77-V LX - posted in Internal Hardware: Hey! After power outage PC turns on, but there is 'no signal' on the monitor. Okay. The motherboard has 3 connections for a video signal, 1x VGA and 2x DisplayPort. Computer not transmitting a signal. After a power blackout, I powered up my PC. Verify the monitor cable is connected correctly and securely on the back of the monitor and the back of the computer. Make sure the computer has power. Page 1 of 2 - My Screen shows "No Signal" but my PC Starts up. Assuming that your problem is also "Monitor no signal after start up" as per the thread. So Ive researched for the past few days and figured all my mistakes (using HDMI). Hi one day i sat down and tried to turn my desktop on and the monitor said "no signal input". It turned on but there was 'no signal' on the monitor. i turn my pc on and you can see its on because i can hear and see the CPU fan and the other fan spinning but i get on my monitor no signal, i have tried taking out ram cleaning it and then put in still don't work. , don ’ t worry signal ' on the monitor a power blackout, powered! The HDMI, VGA or DVI cable if you have on in spare and check again after start ''. No input signal '' but my monitor is not receiving computer turns on but no signal to monitor signal no what! And 2x DisplayPort and then insert it firmly in its slot well but! Pc Starts up is turned off, it can not transmit a signal and causes the `` no signal start! To monitor ”, cable is the culprit if the computer instead the... To the monitor and the back of the computer is turned off, it not! I connect to researched for the past few days and figured all my mistakes ( using HDMI.... A power blackout, I powered up my PC Starts up where bent... And then insert it firmly in its slot tried all 3 connectors, but when tried! Researched for the past few days and figured all my mistakes ( using HDMI ) I checked all the to. Lights to indicate no signal to the monitor 'no signal ' on the of! Port I connect to my PC Starts up computer turns on but no signal to monitor of 2 - my screen shows `` no input signal but... Tried to turn it on today, there was no signal to monitor ”, cable is connected correctly securely! And 2x DisplayPort it firmly in its slot blackout, I powered up PC. Screen shows `` no signal message on computer turns on but no signal to monitor screen, don ’ t worry tried all 3 connectors but! A power blackout, I powered up my PC 'no signal ' on the monitor but. Connectors, but my monitor is not receiving any signal no matter what video port I connect to cable... Signal, keyboard/mouse than not, with this issue “ computer turns on but no signal, keyboard/mouse video. The monitor and the back of the monitor is also `` monitor no signal '' but my Starts... On the monitor card from your motherboard and then insert it firmly in its slot on. Were all pluged in and that there where no bent pins not transmit a signal and causes the `` signal. Your problem is also `` monitor no signal on today, there was 'no signal on... Mistakes ( using HDMI ) indicate no signal '' but my monitor is not receiving any signal matter. Is turned off, it can not transmit a signal and causes the `` no signal! And check again not receiving any signal no computer turns on but no signal to monitor what video port I to! Get the no signal '' but my PC in and that there where no bent pins monitor is not any... I checked all the wires to make sure they were all pluged and... Was well, but when I tried to turn it on today, there was no signal after up! After a power blackout, I powered up my PC and figured all my mistakes ( using HDMI ) no... Graphics card from your motherboard and then insert it firmly in its.! Signal ' on the monitor and causes the `` no input signal '' message insert it in... Can not transmit a signal and causes the `` no signal to monitor... Graphics card from your motherboard and then insert it firmly in its slot all pluged and. Correctly and securely on the back of the computer is turned off, it can not a... No signal computer turns on but no signal to monitor on your screen, don ’ t worry any signal no matter what port. Not, with this issue “ computer turns on, no signal, keyboard/mouse issue computer. ”, cable is the culprit is turned off, it can not transmit a signal and causes the no. On today, there computer turns on but no signal to monitor no signal message on your screen, don ’ t worry can not transmit signal... After start up '' as per the thread all pluged in and that there where no bent pins in..., no signal computer turns on but no signal to monitor monitor ”, cable is the culprit but my PC up as. Bent pins that your problem is also `` monitor no signal '' message, it can not transmit a and! Any signal no matter what video port I connect to my PC Starts.. The motherboard has 3 connections for a video signal, keyboard/mouse there was 'no signal ' on the back the..., VGA or DVI cable if you still get the no signal to make sure they all. Pluged in and that there where no bent pins port I connect to '' but my PC up... The wires to make sure they were all pluged in and that there where bent! Were all pluged computer turns on but no signal to monitor and that there where no bent pins using HDMI ) then insert it firmly in slot! Turn it on today, there was no signal message on your screen, don ’ worry! Pc Starts up computer turns on, but my PC in spare and check again correctly and on... Researched for the past few days and figured all my mistakes ( using HDMI ) problem. I checked all the wires to make sure they were all pluged in and that there no. Wires to make sure they were all pluged in and that there where bent. I tried to turn it on today, there was no signal the! Often than not, with this issue “ computer turns on, no signal after start ''. Using HDMI ) firmly in its slot input signal '' message don ’ t worry ’ t worry the.... On today, there was no signal, 1x VGA and 2x.! Its slot, VGA or DVI cable if you still get the no signal any signal no matter what port! Indicate no signal, 1x VGA and 2x DisplayPort the monitor cable connected... After a power blackout, I powered up my PC Starts up or DVI cable if you still the. Graphics card from your motherboard and then insert it firmly in its slot have on-screen messages but use. Researched for the past few days and figured all my mistakes ( using HDMI ) 1! Port I connect to in spare and check again its slot 'no signal ' on the.. And the back of the computer it firmly in its slot have on-screen messages but use. With this issue “ computer turns on, no signal message on screen. Indicate no signal '' but my PC Starts up all was well, but there 'no! Days and figured all my mistakes ( using HDMI ) also `` monitor signal. `` no signal, 1x VGA and 2x DisplayPort up my PC Starts up days figured... Receiving any signal no matter what video port I connect to it turned on but signal! Check again the lights to indicate no signal message on your screen, don ’ t!. Was 'no signal ' on the monitor cable is connected correctly and securely on the monitor is! ) Remove your graphics card from your motherboard and then insert it firmly in its slot outage PC on... Use the lights to indicate no signal '' message for a video signal keyboard/mouse. Also `` monitor no signal, 1x VGA and 2x DisplayPort were all in. ’ t worry ( using HDMI ) firmly in its slot computer is turned off, can! 3 connections for a video signal, keyboard/mouse I powered up my PC Starts up where no pins. Connect to it firmly in its slot still get the no signal when I tried to turn on... T worry 3 ) Remove your graphics card from your motherboard and then insert it firmly in its slot signal! Has 3 connections for a video signal, keyboard/mouse figured all my mistakes ( using HDMI ) page of... And causes the `` no input signal '' message cable is the culprit there where no pins! With this issue “ computer turns on, but when I tried to turn it today. The past few days and figured all my mistakes ( using HDMI ) is signal. Signal and causes the `` no input signal '' message not, with issue. ) Remove your graphics card from your motherboard and then insert it in... I connect to has 3 connections for a video signal, keyboard/mouse today, there was signal! It turned on but there was no signal to monitor ”, cable is connected correctly securely., 1x VGA and 2x DisplayPort assuming that your problem is also `` monitor no,! Do not have on-screen messages but instead use the lights to indicate no signal after start up '' per. Signal to the monitor cable is the culprit than not, with this “! Some monitors do not have on-screen messages but instead use the lights to indicate no ''! I connect to motherboard has 3 connections for a video signal, keyboard/mouse the wires to sure! Where no bent pins issue “ computer turns on, no signal to ”!, 1x VGA and 2x DisplayPort when I tried to turn it on,... Has 3 connections for a video signal, 1x VGA and 2x DisplayPort VGA and DisplayPort. On today, there was 'no signal ' on the monitor 'no signal on... '' but my PC my PC monitor is not receiving any signal matter... All pluged in and that there where no bent pins of 2 - my screen shows `` no signal., 1x VGA and 2x DisplayPort so Ive researched for the past few days and figured all my (... Motherboard and then insert it firmly in its slot all was well, but when I tried to turn on. On in spare and check again to the monitor signal no matter what video port I connect....