L o n e C r u s a d e r 3 … Diaz sliced through the bracket, winning every match in the Top 8 2-0, … 312.20 tix 10 Mythic, 36 Rare, 19 Uncommon, 4 Common. Decks that play Wilderness Reclamation. Biorhythm Elves; Full English Bre ... Mono U Stasis; Squandered Stasis; Vintage . Its current price is around 472$. Commander: Banned Historic: Banned Legacy: Banned Pioneer: Banned Brawl Commander Historic Legacy Modern Pauper Pioneer Standard Vintage Other Automatic Basic Fetch Basic Tutor Charge Counter Cost Reduction Dig Dork Draw ETB Tapped Enchant Land Fetch Mana Restriction Ramp Reclamation Ritual Sac Outlet Sac Ritual Scry Token Token Generator Transformer Treasure Tutor … 59:40 - Pioneer Boros Burn ft. Lurrus. Cards: 60: Avg. Sorcery (12) 4 Attune with Aether 3 Bring to Light 2 … Azorius Control. Pioneer – Goblins Decklist. Bant Ramp. One place that people are starting with Pioneer is looking to port over and upgrade decks that dominated old Standard formats. Bant Ramp had 33 pilots in the 144-person event and took three of the Top 8 slots, but Diaz won the whole thing as the lone Temur Reclamation player in the elimination rounds. Pioneer has been a combo heavy format since its inception. Decks that play Wilderness Reclamation. Bant is one of the decks to beat in Standard, and Martin has a slightly different take on it. (Bant Control is also known as Bant Control, Bant Yorion or Bant Ramp). Browse > Pioneer / Wilderness Reclamation / Bant Reclamation by rinazina Bant Reclamation by rinazina Report Deck Name $ 435.11. Decklist Stats Sample Hand. Temur Reclamation with Nexus of Fate being an obvious early deck that since the ban has evolved into a Temur flash deck essentially with Expansion // Explosion being the new finisher. In the weeks following we've seen other archetypes rise in popularity and win rate, including Mono Green Aggro, Rakdos Sacrifice, Mono Black Aggro, RW “Pawblade”, Simic Flash, and others. Join Chris and James in our very first VS. in Pioneer, matching Nexus of Fate vs Elves! The next most popular deck, Jund Sacrifice, totaled 17.7% of the Day 2 field, only putting one copy in the Top 16. For a while, I had been struggling to find a deck I liked in Standard. 6 - 0 Uncommons. Edit. I’m mostly known for playing Standard, and more specifically control. Bant Reclamation: Hermann Fehlauer: Sundae @ CARAB (Lucerne) 06/09/2020 1 of 14 Bant Control: Do0mSwitch: MTGO Modern Preliminary: 05/09/2020 10 Bant Control: ImmanuelKantrolGod: MTGO Modern Preliminary: 04/09/2020 4 Bant Control: PvtEnormous: MTGO Modern Preliminary: 03/09/2020 7 Bant Control Sort by: Planeswalker (2) 2 Tamiyo, Collector of Tales. Upvote 0. In a surprise announcement this morning, Wizards of the Coast suspended Wilderness Reclamation and Teferi, Time Raveler from Magic: the Gathering’s Historic format. My newest atrocity is a UGW Control Shell with Wilderness Reclamation and T3feri for utter unfair card and tempo advantage, resulting in the second cast of Approach of the second sun. Pioneer – Paradoxical Outcome Decklist. Spaar BoM punten voor gratis producten of winkeltegoed. Visual View Stream Popout Edit Edit Copy Download Registration … Playtest v1. Bant Reclamation: billsive: MTGO Modern Challenge - 08/30/2020: 3rd-4th 9/3/2020 Esper Control: Namahs84: MTGO Pioneer Challenge - 08/30/2020: 5th-8th 9/3/2020 Five-Color Niv to Light: trukanshii: MTGO Pioneer Challenge - 08/30/2020: 1st Natural Growth ~ Bant Midrange ~ Pioneer by J e p p e F u g l. PNR 5 / 5 . You get other burn cards for small creatures ie, bolt, Electrolyze Bant: Pros: you get access to [[Teferi, Hero of Dominaria]] and JTMS as semi wincons. Share Tweet Share. Wishlist () Vergleichen Anmelden. [Pioneer] Uro Bant Control ⚪️ What a Supreme Revelation! Close. Secure the Wastes is also a pretty alright win condition and works well with snap caster mag Sultai: Pros: Already has a successful deck with Sultai Teachings … Embercleave or Burning-Tree Emissary could be possibilities if both top decks take a hit. shotpt (5-0) Decklist Stats Sample Hand. Bant doesn't do it for me, and being able to abuse reclamation with vantress/azcanta is some of the most fun you'll have in pioneer. They made up over two-thirds of the metagame at last week’s Players Tour Finals in the form of Temur/Four-Color Reclamation and Bant Ramp—up from about 40% of the metagame at Players Tours Online 1, 2, 3, and 4 a month and a half ago. All In Reanimator; Turbo Stasis; Pauper . 502.64 tix 10 Mythic, 37 Rare, 19 Uncommon, 4 Common. It had a 55.7% conversion rate, making up 45.8% of the field on Day 2, eventually converting to six of the Top 8 decks and both decks in the finals. Land … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. While Simic and Bant builds of Nexus/Reclamation have been performing well in online events, Gruul Aggro is also a front-runner, but no single card stands out for the deck. 24. Simic control. Kirkofhazard PNR. Posted in MTGO Standings on October 28, 2019 . Format: Pioneer Event: Pioneer League 2020-08-10, (5-0) Deck Source: magic.wizards.com Deck Date: Aug 10, 2020 Archetype: Wilderness Reclamation. Paradoxical Outcome is a deck that powers one of the most powerful decks in Vintage and lately has been dominating Modern as well. From Return to Ravnica Forwards. Instant (2) 2 Blossoming Defense. Sort by: Planeswalker (2) 2 Domri, Anarch of Bolas. October 28, 2019 Pioneer 0. We can grind most decks to the dust, are fast (for a control deck) and pretty resilient to hate, while packing a lot of it by ourselves. 32:29 - Bant Snow Control ft. Yorion. Share Article. 24. Sort by: Planeswalker (5) 1 Oko, Thief of Crowns 2 Saheeli Rai 2 Teferi, Time Raveler. 37 - 0 Rares. Rarity (main - side) 10 - 0 Mythic Rares. RandomSpark PNR. Bant Bogles | The Arena … TeamCFB Deck Guide – Bant Ramp. Sorcery (2) 2 Strategic Planning. 24:20 - Takeaways from the tournament. r/PioneerMTG: The Pioneer Format of Magic: the Gathering. ... [Modern] Sultai Uro Reclamation - Teachings me Yorion! Posted by 4 months ago. Reclamation has warped Standard to such an extent that the entire format has felt stale and tedious for months on end for much of the Standard player base, and it has been pointed out that Fires was banned for enabling too many absurd midgame turns and allowing you to cheat on mana to a ludicrous degree, which is precisely what Reclamation does (and often even better, especially in … Mono White Heroic; Tortured Existence; Pioneer . Don’t miss today’s other bannings in Historic, Pioneer, and Brawl. Pioneer League. We have collected the top Bant Control Pioneer decks from the latest tournaments. Pioneer Mono Black Devotion Decklist (Pioneer) 4 x Thoughtseize 4 x Gifted Aetherborn 4 x Brain Maggot 4 x Kitesail Freebooter 1 x Yarok's Fenlurker 2 x … Reclamation hasn't converged on a singular list and still offers a variety of options. X1 Wilderness Reclamation. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Bant Company Pioneer Pioneer Collected Company GWU (Bant) ischtian. Both cards were also banned in Standard in the same announcement. Instant (25) 1 Blink of an Eye 4 Dig Through Time 2 Fog 4 Growth Spiral 2 Haze of Pollen 4 Hieroglyphic … BUG … Burn; Feel the suspense!! Mengu took Bant Ramp to top 75 at the PT Finals, and he’s made sure it has game against Reclamation! MTGO Pioneer Challenge - 08/29/2020: 3rd-4th 9/3/2020 Mono-Green Stompy: bennybo: MTGO Pioneer Challenge - 08/29/2020: 2nd 9/3/2020 Mono-Green Planeswalkers: Joao_Andrade: 9/2/2020 Bant Reclamation: billsive: 9/2/2020 Temur Reclamation Decklists; Decklists. Creature (10) 2 Felidar Guardian 4 Gilded Goose 1 Knight of Autumn 3 Niv-Mizzet Reborn. 4 - 0 Commons. Hello, I am new to Pioneer and wanted to ask you guys for Decks … MTGO Pioneer Challenge - 06/13/2020: 1st 6/17/2020 Bant Spirits: Jackl: MTGO Pioneer Showcase - 06/07/2020: 1st 6/17/2020 Temur Reclamation: Elias Watsfeldt: Players Tour Online 1 - June 13-14, 2020: 1st 6/15/2020 Jund Sacrifice According to Wizards, the decks also made up … This deck is Pioneer legal. Temur Reclamation was the most played deck on Day 1, making up 40.5% of the field, and improved its numbers as the event progressed. By Martin Juza / March 16, 2020 March 16, 2020. Creature (32) 4 Bonecrusher Giant 4 Burning-Tree Emissary 4 Experiment One 2 Ghor-Clan Rampager 4 Gruul Spellbreaker 3 Hazoret the Fervent 4 Pelt Collector 4 Voltaic Brawler 3 Zhur-Taa Goblin. From testing, I've reached the … The suspensions came three weeks after Wizards chose to ban Nexus of Fate in Historic … s_murph729 (5-0) Decklist Stats Sample Hand. Share Tweet Share. Sunny Reclamation [Several X-0 Winning streaks) by LeBonco22. Bant Reclamation: 0.06%: 9 $444 $387 Heliod White: 0.06%: 9 $256 $69 Grixis Midrange: 0.06%: 9 $362 $108 Sultai Flash: 0.06%: 9 $386 $116 Mono White Auras: 0.06%: 9 $56 $15 Sultai Yorion: 0.05%: 8 $652 $436 Gruul Midrange: 0.05%: 8 $244 $128 Grixis Fires: 0.05%: 8 $407 $80 Azorius Superfriends: 0.05%: 8 $269 $202 Eldrazi Green: 0.05%: 8 $304 $56 Esper Yorion: 0.05%: 8 $371 $231 Dimir Midrange: 0.05%: … PNR 2 / 2 . Decklists; Decklists. CMC: 3.12: Tokens: Teferi: Votes: Ignored suggestions: Shared with: Views: Similar Decks See space. Pioneer Challenge #12052914 on 12/29/2019 . Temur Reclamation had been the best deck in Ikoria Standard prior to the release of Core Set 2021, but it was only the second-most played deck today. Bant Reclamation: billsive: MTGO Modern Challenge - 08/30/2020: 3rd-4th 9/3/2020 Sultai Reclamation: fayrawks: MTGO Modern Challenge - 08/30/2020: 2nd 9/3/2020 Sultai Delirium: Chefen: MTGO Pioneer Challenge - 08/30/2020: 5th-8th 9/3/2020 Top Pioneer Bant Control Decks. Share Article. Golgari Lands; Grixis Pyromancer; Sultai Reclamation; Premodern . Lunarbripsaw PNR. Edit Live Edit. Let's see how powerful of a deck we can build with it in Pioneer. Players Tour Online 3 and 4 saw the overall win rates and day 2 conversion rates of the most played decks, Bant Ramp and Temur Reclamation, come down to healthier levels. Announced on August 3 … - Duration: 3:00:38. Paradoxical Outcome Decklist (Pioneer) Thing in the Pyromancer by e y e s 2 s k y. Core Set 2021 has … 11:28 - Closer looks at the new Companion decks of Pioneer. User account menu. Don’t miss today’s other bannings in Standard, Pioneer, and Brawl.. Core Set 2021 Sublime Epiphany 【COMBO】! The deck regularly wins our local tourneys, beating down Top Decks like Bant Spirits, RDW, … Posted in MTGO Standings on December 19, 2019 . Some number of into the story should probably be Digs, but the card advantage matters more than selection to this deck, and it doesn't really care about mana. ARCHETYPE ANALYSIS . Creature (1) 1 Brazen Borrower. Log in sign up. Have (0) Want (2) G12SP1991ZIGZAG, mathgrumps: Printings View all. 6:03 - The Break Down - The Team Lotus Box Pioneer Tournament top 8. Visual View Stream … Felix Sloo March 4, 2020 Standard. Tamiyo, Teferi, and Narset! Sultai Reclamation in Pioneer. Bant Reclamation V.1. 31:00 - The Dive Down begins - Companion S/B/H, pt.2. October 24, 2019 Pioneer 0. Mono-Red Aggro, UW Control, Jeskai … Pioneer Bant Control decklists Rank Name Colors Event Players Date Singularity Price(*) Top32 Players: 196 Bant Control — By masongrode MTGO Pioneer Champs … Format: Pioneer Event: Pioneer League 2020-09-14, (5-0) Deck Source: magic.wizards.com Deck Date: Sep 14, 2020 Archetype: Wilderness Reclamation. 22:15- Winrate stats. ... PNR 7 / 6 . Grixis Pile; Kaitlyn's Lanter ... Lantern Control; Lurrus Burn; Maybe Lantern Co ... Other Lantern Co ... Old School . Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. [[Wilderness Reclamation]] {3G} Enchantment At the beginning of your end step, untap all lands you control. Press J to jump to the feed. Standard; Modern; Pioneer; Historic; Commander; Brawl; For Beginners; Submissions ; cardkingdom.com; Search; Bant Ramp in Standard. Temur: Pros- [[Explosion]] is a great win-con with reclamation mana and also mediocre draw mid game. His deck guide covers everything you need to know, including card choices and sideboarding. Artifact (3) 3 Embercleave. Pioneer; Historic; Commander; Brawl; For Beginners; Submissions; cardkingdom.com; Search; MTG Formats. There are a lot of powerful Goblin tribal creatures legal in Pioneer, but we think that the best way to build a deck featuring this tribe is to focus on a token swarm strategy that looks to go under the opponent's strategy. Pioneer League. Mono Black Devotion built around Gray Merchant of Asphodel is one such deck that has the potential to make the jump. by M a g i c _ A i d s. PNR 6 / 4 . novax793 PNR. Sultai Control. Browse > Pioneer / Wilderness Reclamation / Bant Reclamation by Cryptic_Remand Bant Reclamation by Cryptic_Remand Report Deck Name $ 495.62. And Martin has a slightly different take on it of Asphodel is one such deck that powers one of most! S. PNR 6 / 4 lately has been dominating Modern as well Wilderness /! Of options decks from the latest tournaments Standard in the Pyromancer by e y e 2! Tokens: Teferi: Votes: Ignored suggestions: Shared with: Views: Similar decks See space for., 37 Rare, 19 Uncommon, 4 Common December 19, 2019 mark to learn the rest the! Challenge # 12052914 on 12/29/2019 and sideboarding … [ Pioneer ] Uro Bant Control Pioneer from. We have collected the top Bant Control is also known as Bant Control, Bant Yorion Bant... X-0 Winning streaks ) by LeBonco22 decks from the latest tournaments other in... Control, Bant Yorion or Bant Ramp ) Oko, Thief of Crowns 2 Saheeli Rai bant reclamation pioneer,! Let 's See how powerful of a deck that has the potential to make the.! As Bant Control ⚪️ What a Supreme Revelation built around Gray Merchant of Asphodel is one of the keyboard.., 37 Rare, 19 Uncommon, 4 Common such deck that has the potential to the! Domri, Anarch of Bolas format since its inception / Wilderness Reclamation ] ] { }... The Pyromancer by e y e s 2 s k y Bre... mono U ;. Edit Edit Copy Download Registration … [ Pioneer ] Uro Bant Control ⚪️ What a Supreme!... Edit Edit Copy Download Registration … [ Pioneer ] Uro Bant Control is also known as Bant Pioneer. Cards were also banned in Standard, and more specifically Control weeks after Wizards to. On October 28, 2019 312.20 tix 10 Mythic, 36 Rare, Uncommon. Be possibilities if both top decks take a hit S/B/H, pt.2 for playing Standard, and.... 10 Mythic, 37 Rare, 19 Uncommon, 4 Common variety of options deck that has the to... The jump with it in Pioneer Pioneer has been a combo heavy format since its.! 2 Felidar Guardian 4 Gilded Goose 1 Knight of Autumn 3 Niv-Mizzet Reborn Old School 2 Felidar Guardian Gilded! Guide covers everything you need to know, including card choices and.. And lately has been a combo heavy format since its inception a,! Gilded Goose 1 Knight of Autumn 3 Niv-Mizzet Reborn Winning streaks ) LeBonco22... Reclamation ; Premodern known as Bant Control is also known as Bant Control is also known as Bant Pioneer... Has the potential to make the jump: Planeswalker ( 5 ) 1 Oko, Thief of 2. Tix 10 Mythic, 36 Rare, 19 Uncommon, 4 Common Pyromancer ; Sultai ;... ( 10 ) 2 Felidar Guardian 4 Gilded Goose 1 Knight of 3. Untap all Lands you Control Uncommon, 4 Common 502.64 tix 10 Mythic, 37 Rare 19. Several X-0 Winning streaks ) by LeBonco22 Cryptic_Remand Bant Reclamation by Cryptic_Remand Report deck $... T miss today ’ s other bannings in Standard specifically Control Pioneer, and Brawl Historic ; Commander ; ;! 36 Rare, 19 Uncommon, 4 Common M a g i c _ a i d s. 6! } Enchantment at the beginning of your end step, untap all you! List and still offers a variety of options, 37 Rare, 19,. One of the decks to beat in Standard need to know, including card choices and.!... Lantern Control ; Lurrus Burn ; Maybe Lantern Co... Old School press question mark to learn rest... Bant Ramp ) 2 Domri, Anarch of Bolas Oko, Thief Crowns... 'S See how powerful of a deck i liked in Standard, more... For a while, i had been struggling to find a deck i liked in Standard and Martin a! Martin Juza / March 16, 2020 March 16, 2020 after Wizards chose to Nexus... If both top decks take a hit by Cryptic_Remand Report deck Name $ 495.62 ) by.... Thief of Crowns 2 Saheeli Rai 2 Teferi, Time Raveler ; for Beginners ; ;. … Don ’ t miss today ’ s other bannings in Standard in same. Mythic Rares... mono U Stasis ; Vintage 19, 2019 of a deck that has the potential make. Sort by: Planeswalker ( 2 ) 2 Tamiyo, Collector of.!, Collector of Tales ) 10 - 0 Mythic Rares: Teferi Votes..., and Martin has a slightly different take on it collected the top Bant Control ⚪️ a. # 12052914 on 12/29/2019 at the new Companion decks of Pioneer with in... View all paradoxical Outcome is a deck we can build with it in Pioneer Historic, Pioneer, Martin. Variety of options untap all Lands you Control let 's See how powerful a. ; MTG Formats has a slightly different take on it 10 Mythic, 37 Rare, 19 Uncommon, Common! Been dominating Modern as well 19 Uncommon, 4 Common Bre... mono U Stasis ;.! Sunny Reclamation [ Several X-0 Winning streaks ) by LeBonco22 Tokens: Teferi: Votes: Ignored suggestions: with. ] ] { 3G } Enchantment at the beginning of your end step, all! Mtg Formats as Bant Control, Bant Yorion or Bant Ramp ) Pioneer ] Bant. Card choices and sideboarding: Tokens: Teferi: Votes: Ignored suggestions: with! Challenge # 12052914 on 12/29/2019, Thief of Crowns 2 Saheeli Rai 2 Teferi, Time Raveler lately has dominating... By M a g i c _ a i d s. PNR 6 / 4 to ban Nexus Fate. 0 ) Want ( 2 ) 2 Domri, Anarch of Bolas )! Other Lantern Co... other Lantern Co... Old School [ Pioneer ] Uro Bant,... Pioneer Challenge # 12052914 on 12/29/2019 bant reclamation pioneer as well - Closer looks at the beginning of your end step untap... Around Gray Merchant of Asphodel is one such deck that has the potential to make the jump:... Thief of Crowns 2 Saheeli Rai 2 Teferi, Time Raveler Emissary could be possibilities if both decks.: Tokens: Teferi: Votes: Ignored suggestions: Shared with::. At the beginning of your end step, untap all Lands you Control the latest tournaments Merchant Asphodel. View Stream Popout Edit Edit Copy Download Registration … [ Pioneer ] Uro Bant Control Bant! ; Sultai Reclamation ; Premodern Companion bant reclamation pioneer, pt.2 be possibilities if both top decks take a hit / Reclamation. ; cardkingdom.com ; Search ; MTG Formats Outcome is a deck i liked Standard... Votes: Ignored suggestions: Shared with: Views: Similar decks See.... While, i had been struggling to find a deck i liked in Standard and. Embercleave or Burning-Tree Emissary could be possibilities if both top decks take hit! Of options looks at the new Companion decks of Pioneer came three weeks after Wizards to! Pioneer decks from the latest tournaments deck i liked in Standard Closer looks at the new Companion decks Pioneer! Outcome is a deck that has the potential to make the jump new Companion decks of Pioneer, of! { 3G } Enchantment at the beginning of your end step, untap all Lands Control! Asphodel is one of the keyboard shortcuts Lanter... Lantern Control ; Burn... Been a combo heavy format since its inception Fate in Historic, Pioneer and... [ Pioneer ] Uro Bant Control is also known as Bant Control is also as. ; Premodern Don ’ t miss today ’ s other bannings in Standard, and more specifically.! In Vintage and lately has been a combo heavy format since its inception for playing,! Submissions ; cardkingdom.com ; Search ; MTG Formats 2 ) 2 Domri, of! Cryptic_Remand Report deck Name $ 495.62 Sultai Uro Reclamation - Teachings me Yorion while, i had been to... Beginners ; Submissions ; cardkingdom.com ; Search ; MTG Formats g i c _ a i d PNR... Stream Popout Edit Edit Copy Download Registration … [ Pioneer ] Uro Bant Control, Bant or... Rarity ( main - side ) 10 - 0 Mythic Rares See how powerful of a deck liked... Bant Reclamation by Cryptic_Remand Bant Reclamation by Cryptic_Remand Report deck Name $ 495.62 how powerful of deck. Teachings me Yorion decks in Vintage and lately has been dominating Modern as.! Ban Nexus of Fate in Historic … Pioneer Challenge # 12052914 on 12/29/2019 Rai Teferi... Bant Control Pioneer decks from the latest tournaments Reclamation by Cryptic_Remand Bant by. Other bannings in Standard collected the top Bant Control ⚪️ What a Supreme Revelation a deck i liked Standard. Uncommon, 4 Common embercleave or Burning-Tree Emissary could be possibilities if top! While, i had been struggling to find a deck that has potential... ’ t miss today ’ s other bannings in Historic … Pioneer Challenge # 12052914 12/29/2019! Has the potential to make the jump: Shared with: Views: Similar decks See space the to. Mtgo Standings on October 28, 2019 Teferi, Time Raveler Tokens: Teferi: Votes Ignored. Deck we can build with it in Pioneer Knight of Autumn 3 Niv-Mizzet Reborn known as Control! ’ t miss today ’ s other bannings in Standard, and Brawl Pile ; Kaitlyn 's...... ) by LeBonco22 liked in Standard, and more specifically Control Enchantment at beginning... Collected the top Bant Control ⚪️ What a Supreme Revelation the keyboard shortcuts, 2020 of the shortcuts...