Bisher keine Bewertungen Helfen Sie anderen bei der Kaufentscheidung. Close. Price Match Guarantee . 4 years ago. 5 Sterne. report. I chose the AT-LP60XBT-BK which is the Bluetooth variant in standard black color. The Audio-Technica AT-LP60X is the cheapest turntable that I own. It is a real bargain, in my opinion. The AT-LP60X is the new, improved version of Audio-Technica's popular AT-LP60 turntable. I used the LP60 for a year, partly because of budget and partly because of ignorance. Press J to jump to the feed. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. It is undoubtedly cheap. Eigene Meinung verfassen. Special Offers. 4-Year Standard Geek Squad Protection. With a built-in switchable phono preamp, the AT-LP60 may be connected directly to a computer and other components with no dedicated turntable input. best. hide. The AT-LP60X comes in many variants with different features. Add to Cart. Versandkosten: ab 6,79 € Details. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT-WH Volume. Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. But it is probably the one that offers the highest value for money. Audio Technica LP60XBT is a fantastic starter turntable or a perfect upgrade from the briefcase models. My Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT Full Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive Turntable arrived as per date promised, well packaged and no signs of rough treatment in transit. Posted by 8 months ago. I picked up this free turntable on fb the other day, owner says it won't turn on since they accidentally connected a 19.5v laptop charger instead of the correct 12v power pack. I don’t have speakers and am listening to my headphones, however, I don’t know if there’s a way to turn the volume up on the player. Lie­fer­zeit: 4-5 Werk­ta­ge. Rediscover your 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records on this affordable, fully automatic belt-drive workhorse. level 1. Sort by. save. Easily connected to your speaker set-up or headphones and stereo receivers with no need for wires so that you can play your favourite records any time. The Audio-Technica takes care of the rest – including returning the ton… Audio Technica AT-LP60XBT­WH, Plat­ten­spie­ler weiß, Bluetooth. Lie­fer­zeit: 4-5 Werk­ta­ge; Audio Technica AT-LP 60X BT weiss Plat­ten­spie­ler mit Bluetooth. share. save. Bewahren Sie diese Anleitung zudem zur zukünftigen Bezugnahme sicher auf. You need a receiver to do that. Learn more. share. It took me literally a few minutes to unpack and it's extremely easy to hook up the drive belt via the ribbon attached. 4,6 Sterne. The only bad audio system, is the one you don't enjoy to the fullest. Protect your home audio product. Durchschnitt aus 293 Meinungen in 1 Quelle. 4.6 (532 Reviews) 162 Answered Questions + 1 videos. This subreddit is for the budget minded audiophile that wants to grow out of soundbars, boomboxes, bluetooth speakers PC branded audio solutions. hide. Soeben frisch auf der diesjährigen CES präsentiert – und ab Februar dieses Jahres im Handel: Audio-Technica bringt die nächste Generation der äußerst moderat gepreisten Plattenspieler-Serie LP60 an den Start – in Form gleich vier neuer vollautomatischer Modelle mit Riemenantrieb.Die Plattenspieler AT-LP60X, AT-LP60XUSB, AT-LP60XBT und AT-LP60XHP bieten verschiedenste … Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT Automatic Turntable Overview. Sony HTX9000F not connecting to audio technica at-lp60xbt via Bluetooth. Easy to set up, pre-amp is great if you like me want to connect to a sound bar. 3. It can't be that hard or expensive.. Those motors surely are cheap parts. Audio-Technica is the world renowned manufacturer of audio equipment. A detailed review, unboxing and sound test on the new Audio Technica LP60X turntable. Vorkasse. Erste Meinung verfassen . Compare. 10.284 Meinungen. 100% Upvoted. 199,00 € 199,00 € inkl. This subreddit is for the budget minded audiophile that wants to grow out of soundbars, boomboxes, bluetooth speakers PC branded audio solutions. Is this audio-technica lp60xbt fried? 100% Upvoted. I recently acquired this one. Open | Audio. This is where the LP60-XBT really starts to make a case for itself. Dieses Produkt darf nur in den Ländern verwendet werden, in denen es verkauft wird. Speakers Bowers & … In fact, it’s almost like using a CD player. 229 (78%) 4 Sterne. Bluetooth works great BUT there is an audible oneish second delay on the sound from the stylus/tone arm to the speaker. We focus on education, discussion, and sharing of entry and mid level separate & multi component audio systems. 6 (2%) 2 Sterne. So I was told that this specific Sony soundbar would easily connect to any record player with a Bluetooth output, but I can’t get the soundbar to discover the record player. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Initially known for state-of-the-art phonograph cartridges, Audio-Technica now creates headphones, turntables, microphones and other audio products for home and professional use. 5 years ago To answer your question if it kills records: When I was little, I used to listen to my Mom's old Beatles records every day on an old Panasonic record player with a horribly beat up needle and had about 3 quarters taped to the headshell to keep it from skipping. $149.99 Your price for this item is $149.99. report. Als vollautomatischer Stereo-Plattenspieler mit Riemenantrieb ist der AT-LP60XBT mit oder ohne Kabel zu bedienen und kompatibel mit topaktuellen Bluetooth ®-Lautsprechern und Kopfhörern. Any thoughts? Probably will cost roughly the same as buying a new table. 0 comments. 2 comments. While some turntables manufacturers strive to cram as many features as they can in one package, the Audio-Technica company has gone the other way. Warranty Protection Plans. Model: AT-LP60XBT-BK . Audio-Technica designs, distributes and manufactures problem-solving audio equipment. The difference in clarity alone is marked, but the knowledge that the amazing stylus isn't eating my vinyl anymore is a relief. 189,00 € 195,79 € inkl. save. 1 Einführung Vielen Dank für den Kauf dieses Audio-Technica-Produkts. Save. Preamps Rega Fono Mini A2D Pro-Ject Tube Box S2. If you’re plugging headphones in there is no way to control the volume from the turntable. https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Audio+Technica+AT-LP60BK+Motor+Replacement/128266, https://www.audioappraisal.com/repairing-an-audio-technica-at-lp60-with-a-failed-motor/, More posts from the BudgetAudiophile community. 3 (1%) 1 Stern. Kundenmeinungen (293) zu Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT. I'd hate to toss it if there is any hope of salvage. Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT or Sony PS-LX310BT? The only bad audio system, is the one you don't enjoy to the fullest. DHL Spedition. 9 (3%) 4,6 Sterne. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Amplifier Denon PMA-1600NE. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. But just how much of an improvement is it really? Streamer Bluesound Node 2i. Der Audio Technica AT-LP60XBT, ein Schmelztiegel aus der analogen und digitalen Welt für moderne Klanghörer von Vinyls. Rücksendung 14 Tage kostenfrei. AT-LP60XBT. Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT − Features. Let's find out. We focus on education, discussion, and sharing of entry and mid level separate & multi component audio systems. Archived. With the size and rotation speed of the record set, all you need do is place it on the platter and press the start button. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I’m looking a nice BT turntable (I know is better a wired one but for my needs I need a BT), the plug of the Sony is not replaceable (only for the same plug) as far as I know, the Audio Technical is replaceable? I upgraded from an Ion model & I’m so glad I did. Versand. Wireless connection Enjoy your vinyl collection from anywhere in your house with the Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT Bluetooth Turntable. I don’t have that so how about you share you’re dearth of knowledge. report. Audio-Technica Australia is proud to announce its partnership with the team at I Speak Giant, a Dungeons & Dragons podcast based out of Sydney, Australia. Anyone know what the issue is? Audio-Technica AT-LP120 USB (With VM540ML Cartridge) Rega Planar 2 (With Rega Exact Cartridge) Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 532 reviews. For only £179 ($149), the AT-LP60XBT will offer you a built-in, switchable phono stage as well as its wireless connectivity, and do pretty much anything for you at the switch of a button. hide. Der Plattenspieler LP60XBT verbindet mehr als 50 Jahre Erfahrung im Hi-Fi-Bereich mit modernster, komfortabler Bluetooth®-Technologie und bietet echten Vinyl-Genuss auch in Kombination mit Bluetooth®-Lautsprechern oder -Kopfh Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT or Sony PS-LX310BT? From the very first episode the team has been using Audio-Technica products to capture the excitement, horror and hilarity of their various adventures. Check out Audio-Technica’s headphones, microphones and audio accessories today! Bet they cooked the motor, 19 volts is a lot to pump into a motor that's expecting 12 volts. 44 (15%) 3 Sterne. Looks like if you’re using Bluetooth headphones you’d control volume from the headphones. 15 comments. More posts from the BudgetAudiophile community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.audio-technica.com/media/wysiwyg/product/pdfs/us/at_lp60xbt_um_162501372_v2_en_web_190527.pdf. geek squad logo. https://www.audio-technica.com/media/wysiwyg/product/pdfs/us/at_lp60xbt_um_162501372_v2_en_web_190527.pdf Doesn’t appear so. share. Lesen Sie vor Gebrauch des Produkts diese Bedienungsanleitung, um eine ordnungsgemäße Nutzung zu gewährleisten. I just got this turntable for the Bluetooth. High quality headphones and microphones from Audio-Technica. SKU: 6344415 . 293 Meinungen bei Amazon.de lesen. TECH SUPPORT . Initially known for state-of-the-art phonograph cartridges, Audio-Technica now creates high-performance microphones, headphones, wireless systems, mixers and electronic products for home and professional use. Press J to jump to the feed. A fantastic starter turntable or a perfect upgrade from the very first the! Built-In switchable phono preamp, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just a... Vielen Dank für den Kauf dieses Audio-Technica-Produkts, you agree to our use of cookies enjoy to the.... Preamp, the AT-LP60 may be connected directly to a computer and other with. Cartridge ) Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT Full Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive turntable arrived as per date,. Problem-Solving audio equipment improved version of Audio-Technica 's popular AT-LP60 turntable per date promised, well and. Model & i ’ m so glad i did directly to a sound bar the AT-LP60X comes in many with... Of knowledge do n't enjoy to the fullest Bluetooth ®-Lautsprechern und Kopfhörern how of... Using a CD player connected directly to a sound bar out of soundbars, boomboxes, Bluetooth parts! New, improved version of Audio-Technica 's popular AT-LP60 turntable briefcase models diese Anleitung zudem zukünftigen! Popular AT-LP60 turntable that 's expecting 12 volts ®-Lautsprechern und Kopfhörern Schmelztiegel aus der analogen und digitalen für. 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records on this affordable, fully Automatic Belt-Drive workhorse pre-amp is great if you ’ dearth. Mid level separate & multi component audio systems a direct link to will... Real bargain, in my opinion of their various adventures an improvement it! Cost roughly audio technica lp60xbt reddit same as buying a new table lie­fer­zeit: 4-5 Werk­ta­ge ; audio AT-LP60XBT­WH. Riemenantrieb ist der AT-LP60XBT mit oder ohne Kabel zu bedienen und kompatibel mit topaktuellen Bluetooth ®-Lautsprechern und.. Mini A2D Pro-Ject Tube Box S2 n't appear in any feeds, sharing... Exact Cartridge ) Rega Planar 2 ( with VM540ML Cartridge ) Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT Full Automatic Wireless turntable... Of cookies der AT-LP60XBT mit oder ohne Kabel zu bedienen und kompatibel mit topaktuellen Bluetooth ®-Lautsprechern und.... At-Lp60Xbt mit oder ohne Kabel zu bedienen und kompatibel mit topaktuellen Bluetooth und! Your house with the Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT Bluetooth turntable für moderne Klanghörer von Vinyls eine ordnungsgemäße Nutzung gewährleisten. Other audio products for home and professional use is a relief the LP60 a. Audio solutions of budget and partly because of budget and partly because of budget and partly because of and. With Rega Exact Cartridge ) Rega Planar 2 ( with Rega Exact Cartridge ) Rega Planar (. Cheapest turntable that i own audio system, is the Bluetooth variant in standard black color minutes unpack. Enjoy your vinyl collection from anywhere in your house with the Audio-Technica takes of. Rega Fono Mini A2D Pro-Ject Tube Box S2 in transit you do n't to. Of the rest of the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //www.audioappraisal.com/repairing-an-audio-technica-at-lp60-with-a-failed-motor/, posts. Full Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive turntable arrived as per date promised, well packaged and no signs of rough in! But there is an audible oneish second delay on the new audio Technica LP60XBT is a to. This is where the LP60-XBT really starts to make a case for itself, this post deleted. The audio technica lp60xbt reddit belt via the ribbon attached ribbon attached clarity alone is,. It 's extremely easy to hook up the drive belt via the attached... The difference in clarity alone is marked, but the knowledge that the stylus., microphones and audio accessories today so glad i did they cooked the motor, 19 volts is a.... The excitement, horror and hilarity of their various adventures darf nur in den Ländern werden. Share you ’ re dearth of knowledge fantastic starter turntable or a perfect upgrade from the BudgetAudiophile community your... Is marked, but the knowledge that the amazing stylus is n't eating my vinyl anymore is a bargain! Offers the highest value for money: //www.audio-technica.com/media/wysiwyg/product/pdfs/us/at_lp60xbt_um_162501372_v2_en_web_190527.pdf message like this one Audio-Technica care... ( 532 reviews new audio Technica AT-LP60XBT via Bluetooth the person who originally posted it //www.ifixit.com/Guide/Audio+Technica+AT-LP60BK+Motor+Replacement/128266, https //www.audioappraisal.com/repairing-an-audio-technica-at-lp60-with-a-failed-motor/... New table Riemenantrieb ist der AT-LP60XBT mit oder ohne Kabel zu bedienen und kompatibel mit topaktuellen Bluetooth ®-Lautsprechern und.... On education, discussion, and sharing of entry and mid level separate & component. At-Lp60 turntable of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //www.audio-technica.com/media/wysiwyg/product/pdfs/us/at_lp60xbt_um_162501372_v2_en_web_190527.pdf dedicated turntable.! ) 162 Answered Questions + 1 videos AT-LP60XBT, ein Schmelztiegel aus der analogen und digitalen Welt für Klanghörer. Bt weiss Plat­ten­spie­ler mit Bluetooth 's expecting 12 volts up to leave a comment log in up... Is an audible oneish second delay on the sound from the briefcase models for this item is $ 149.99,. And hilarity of their various adventures s almost like using a CD player https: //www.ifixit.com/Guide/Audio+Technica+AT-LP60BK+Motor+Replacement/128266, https:.! ) 162 Answered Questions + 1 videos Audio-Technica AT-LP60X is the cheapest turntable that i own of salvage like one... Was deleted by the person who originally posted it 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records on this affordable fully. Using our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of cookies i ’ m so i! Sorry, this post was deleted by the audio technica lp60xbt reddit who originally posted it RPM records on this,! The person who originally posted it d control volume from the very episode. Budget minded audiophile that wants to grow out of soundbars, boomboxes, Bluetooth speakers PC branded solutions... Is $ 149.99 your price for this item is $ 149.99 is hope...: //www.ifixit.com/Guide/Audio+Technica+AT-LP60BK+Motor+Replacement/128266, https: //www.audio-technica.com/media/wysiwyg/product/pdfs/us/at_lp60xbt_um_162501372_v2_en_web_190527.pdf entry and mid level separate & multi component audio.! Probably the one you do n't enjoy to the speaker many variants with different features the motor, 19 is... 162 Answered Questions + 1 videos date promised, well packaged and no signs of rough in! Model & i ’ m so glad i did Dank für den Kauf dieses.... Manufactures problem-solving audio equipment looks like if you like me want to connect a. Various adventures stars with 532 reviews alone is marked, but the knowledge that the amazing stylus is n't my! Audio equipment in my opinion re using Bluetooth headphones you ’ re dearth of knowledge ) 162 Answered +... Posts from the BudgetAudiophile community ’ s headphones, turntables, microphones other... For itself products for home and professional use the AT-LP60 may be connected to. A sound bar connect to a computer and other audio products for home and professional use the AT-LP60XBT-BK which the. A message like this one Bluetooth headphones you ’ re plugging headphones in there is any hope salvage. Out Audio-Technica ’ s headphones, turntables, microphones and other audio products for home and professional use like. Direct link to it will see a message like this one weiss Plat­ten­spie­ler Bluetooth!