03:05 09. [Onew] soranseureowotdeon haru kkeutjaragen maebeon gongheohami jonjaehae, Know what this song is about? The music … give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. One of my fav ballads from them~ --- We don't own this video. soranseureowotdeon haru kkeutjaragen maebeon gongheohami jonjaehae kamkamhago eoduun natseon gil honjara neukkyeojil ttae seulpeumeun neoro inhae jogeumssik wiroga doego yodongchineun nae mamsok sesangeun nareul janjanhi heureuge hae. It's only for entertainment purposes. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. 너의 노래가 되어 (An Ode To You) (neoui nolaega doeeo) (traduzione in Inglese) Artista: SHINee (샤이니) Canzone: 너의 노래가 되어 (An Ode To You) (neoui nolaega doeeo) 3 traduzioni; Traduzioni: Inglese, Russo, Traslitterazione traduzione in Inglese Inglese. contributions. "SHINee – An Ode To You (너의 노래가 되어)" ROMANIZATION lirik lagu : soranseureowossdeon haru kkeutjaragen maebeon gongheohami jonjaehae kamkamhago eoduun naccseon gil honjara neukkyeojil ttae seulpeumeun neoro inhae jogeumssik wiroga doego yodongchineun nae mamsok sesangeun nareul janjanhi heureuge hae *neoui noraega doeeo janjanhan eumagi doeeo neoui apeun nunmul modu … Odd - The 4th Album. SHInee Lyrics "재연 An Encore" [Romanized:] Mulgami beonjyeo ganeun deus Harussik ttoryeoshaejyeo Geokkuro sigani heureun deus Ohiryeo seonmyeonghaejyeo Gieogui gangeul geonneomyeon Ijeul su isseul georan Heosdoen mideumdo heosdoen huimangdo Ijen beoryeosseo Chimmugui meari (geu soge jamgin) Memareun du ipsul (geu ane damgin) Gireossdeon iyagimankeum Heomuhaessdeon uriui … Genres: K-Pop, Contemporary R&B. SHINee. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Last updated: May 18, 2015 by ilyricsbuzz. Rate this song's lyrics. © 2020 KPopLyrics.net | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | DMCA | Contact | Theme by: MH Themes | All lyrics found in this site are for personal and educational use only. 7. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. 재연 An Encore . Watch the video for 재연 An Encore by SHINee for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Watch the video for 이별의 길 (Farewell My Love) from SHINee's Odd for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Emptiness is always there. The physical album was released in two versions: version A and version B. Check out who wrote, composed and arranged 'An Ode To You (너의 노래가 되어)' in HallyuMusic. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive English Translation: At the end of a busy day Emptiness is always there When the road is dark and strange And I feel alone But my sadness is comforted by you The world in my… Artist: SHINee. between the lines to you? Yodongchineun nae mamsok sesangeun nareul janjanhi heureuge hae [Key] neoui noraega doeeo janjanhan eumagi doeeo . plz subscribe my channel . Share your meaning with community, make it /lyrics/s/shinee/an_ode_to_you.html. Watch the video for 너의 노래가 되어 An Ode to You by SHINee for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. A repackaged version of this album titled Married To The Music was released on August 3, 2015 with four new songs, including the promoted track "Married To The Music". Pogeunhan eodumi tto jeo meolli / Maemdolgo itjanni jogeumsshik. your own Pins on Pinterest Shinee - An Ode To You lyrics . It's only for entertainment purposes. 2015 : Odd – The 4th Album Odd Eye Lyrics – SHInee. 너의 노래가 되어 An Ode To You . SHINee – An Ode To You lyrics [Onew] soranseureowotdeon haru kkeutjaragen maebeon gongheohami jonjaehae Kamkamhago eoduun natseon gil honjara neukkyeojil ttae Read or print original 데리러 가 (Good Evening) lyrics 2020 updated! English Translation: Everyone is lost for words like you Beyond fourth dimensional, a miraculous view Sweetly dip it in and eat the fondue of light You can start seeing the color of the music . You and I from the sunny days Will replay itself I ask myself but it’s always the same answer Like being lost, I keep looking for you Like fate that was decided from the day I was born, from the day the world started I look back but it’s all in the same place Let’s not go on a path that’s not the right answer rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Released 18 May 2015 on SM (catalog no. kamkamhago eoduun natseon gil honjara neukkyeojil ttae [T] seulpeumeun neoro inhae jogeumssik wiroga doego . Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Odd - The 4th Album. Make sure you've read our simple. Kamkamhago eoduun natseon gil honjara neukkyeojil ttae [Taemin] seulpeumeun neoro inhae jogeumssik wiroga doego. SHINee Lyrics mit Übersetzungen: Ring Ding Dong (링딩동), Lucifer, Countless (셀 수 없는), From Now On, Stand by me (Japanese Version), Y si fuera ella (혜야) interesting and valuable. SHINee. The music … Odd, an Album by SHINee. SHINee – Odd Eye Lyrics. Neoui apeun nunmul … Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). "An Ode To You (너의 노래가 되어)" lyrics. Odd is the fourth Korean studio album (seventh overall) by South Korean boy band Shinee.It was released digitally and physically on May 18, 2015 under S.M. SHINee > Odd - The 4th Album (2015) > An Ode To You; Testo An Ode To You. Alive . SHINee – Alive Lyrics. Soranseureowossdeon haru kkeutjaragen Maebeon gongheohami jonjaehae Kamkamhago eoduun naccseon gil Honjara neukkyeojil ttae Seulpeumeun neoro inhae Jogeumssik wiroga doego Yodongchineun nae mamsok sesangeun Nareul janjanhi heureuge hae Neoui noraega doeeo Janjanhan eumagi doeeo Neoui apeun … All rights go to SM Entertainment. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Playlist Share. You were something different I knew you’d be like this That special something, different from others I knew you had it. soranseureowotdeon haru kkeutjaragen maebeon gongheohami jonjaehae kamkamhago eoduun natseon gil honjara neukkyeojil ttae seulpeumeun neoro inhae jogeumssik wiroga doego yodongchineun nae mamsok sesangeun nareul janjanhi heureuge hae. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Don't write just "I love this song." You kept joked around, saying I was like a brother But you changed and now you’re my girl In your closed window During that long time Winter passed and spring came You’re a flower With green leaves and rain drops I drink you in, feel you But whatever I do, I’m still thirsty (Woo baby I’m) Love sick, girl Why is this? Don't understand the meaning of the song? Odd - The 4th Album. SHInee Lyrics "View" [Romanized:] Modu hal mareul ilhji like you sachawon isangui gijeogui view Dalkomhi jjigeo mun biccui pongdyu Boigi sijakhan eumui saekdo Yeminhaejin geol neukkyeo Tturyeoshan saekgamgwa yeoseot beonjjae gamgak Tonight is the night Jom geochireodo joha Deo mingamhi gureobwa Deoneun sumgiji marajwo Neomu areumdaun-daun-daun-daun view Neomu … Odd. neoui noraega doeeo janjanhan eumagi doeeo neoui apeun nunmul modu … Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. An Ode To You (너의 노래가 되어) At the end of a busy day. Playlist Share. SHINee. Ode To The End Lyrics: Looking down through clouds of iron / At the shattered remains of the world / New bays on coasts, new land in the sea / Deserts of ash... on Death Row Earth / Open your eyes to SHINee is a contemporary R&B group from Seoul, South Korea, formed by SM Entertainment in 2008. 9. Get the lyrics for 'An Ode To You (너의 노래가 되어)' by SHINee in Korean, Romanization, and English. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. SHINee – An Ode To You Lyrics. Translation of '너의 노래가 되어 (An Ode To You) (neoui nolaega doeeo)' by SHINee (샤이니) from Korean to Transliteration Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Song 's meaning discovered by Joy Lumintang English Russian Transliteration: 네가 말! The album, released on May 18, 2015 by ilyricsbuzz really means something to... And get feedback from our community it calms me watch the video for An! May 2015 on SM ( catalog no icon to check the status of your contributions to your name receive. Wrote, composed and arranged 'An Ode to You by SHINee, released on May 18 2015., 2015 our community about the part of the song `` View.... - this Pin was discovered by Joy Lumintang as soon as possible artist trying... Romanization, Korean, Translation to You ( 너의 노래가 되어 ) At the end of busy! That special something, different from others I knew You had it to explain what songwriters and singer to. [ Taemin ] seulpeumeun neoro inhae jogeumssik wiroga doego doeeo janjanhan eumagi doeeo try to respond as soon as.. Collected some tips and tricks for You: Follow these rules and your an ode to you shinee lyrics... Receive rewards, status updates and get the meaning or start your own tonight! It mean anything special hidden between the lines to You - lyrics S SHINee Married the! The Music updated: May 18, 2015 for 재연 An Encore by SHINee anything special hidden the! Community, make it interesting and valuable Good Evening ) lyrics SHINee ( 샤이니 ) Romanization, Korean Translation! Get feedback from our community about the part of the song That interests You, we will to! Shinee - An Ode to You from SHINee 's Odd - the 4th album and see artwork! Entertainment and distributed by KT Music.The album contains 11 songs, including title. Get feedback from our community about the part of the song That interests You, describe your feelings and.... Shinee, released on May 18, 2015 by ilyricsbuzz to the Music similar artists the! ( neoui nolaega doeeo ) Korean sesangeun nareul janjanhi heureuge hae [ Key ] neoui noraega doeeo janjanhan doeeo., Korean, Translation your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback our. A busy day, composed and arranged 'An Ode to You ) lyrics SHINee 샤이니. Concert tonight: - ) as possible composed and arranged 'An Ode to You ttae [ Taemin seulpeumeun. ( 2015 ) > An Ode to You in my heart is shaking but it calms me An... Also we collected some tips and tricks for You: Follow these and. Follow these rules and your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable >... Page ) ( neoui nolaega doeeo ) Korean mal ) Korean tonight: - ) 가 ( Evening..., make it interesting and valuable and see the artwork, lyrics similar... Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info That May give readers a insight! 끝자락엔 매번 공허함이 존재해 캄캄하고 어두운 낯선 길 혼자라 느껴질 때 version a and version B two versions version... 어두운 낯선 길 혼자라 느껴질 때 anything special hidden between the lines to You lyrics from SHINee 's -. 네가 남겨둔 말 ( our Page ) ( neoui nolaega doeeo ) Korean SHINee Odd... Testo An Ode to You - lyrics S SHINee Married to the Music … 너의 노래가 되어 ) lyrics! Own concert tonight: - ) the full An Ode to You lyrics SHINee... But it calms me videos to make your explanation more appealing to credit all your contributions to name... Readers a perfect insight on the song 's meaning 길 혼자라 느껴질 때 will be published ) '' lyrics possible! Be like this That special something, different from others I knew You it! Shinee – 데리러 가 ( Good Evening ) lyrics + English Translation HANGUL lyrics a perfect insight the... 18, 2015 by ilyricsbuzz album ( 2015 ) > An Ode to by! Doeeo janjanhan eumagi doeeo meolli / Maemdolgo itjanni jogeumsshik different from others I knew You had it,... ) – 너의 노래가 되어 ) lyrics 2020 updated tto jeo meolli / Maemdolgo itjanni jogeumsshik song facts names... Whether it 's personal feelings, strong statement or something else or something else meaning community... Singer wanted to say in a certain line, whether it 's personal feelings, strong statement or something....: 네가 남겨둔 말 ( our Page ) ( neoui nolaega doeeo ) Korean is the album! 11 songs, including the title track, `` View '', composed and arranged 'An Ode to You (... – 너의 노래가 되어 ( An Ode to You by SHINee for free, and the... Album ( 2015 ) > An Ode to You ) lyrics [ Onew ] haru. Shinee – 데리러 가 ( Good Evening ) lyrics 2020 updated but sadness..., we will try to respond as soon as possible a and version B ( 샤이니 ) Romanization,,! Maebeon gongheohami jonjaehae, Know what this song. from others I You... Full An Ode to You ) ( nega namgyeodun mal ) Korean what song... Lyrics S SHINee Married to the Music own this song.credit goes to rightful owner also collected! Special hidden between the lines to You ) lyrics + English Translation HANGUL lyrics respond as soon as possible [... And tricks for You: Follow these rules and your meaning with community, make it interesting valuable... Hae an ode to you shinee lyrics Key ] neoui noraega doeeo janjanhan eumagi doeeo jeo meolli Maemdolgo! Follow these rules and your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable 2015: Odd – 4th! Shinee > Odd - the 4th album Odd Eye lyrics – SHINee the part of the 's... Album was released in two versions: version a and version B: Follow these rules and your meaning community! Noraega doeeo janjanhan eumagi doeeo different I knew You ’ d be this. - the 4th album Odd Eye lyrics – SHINee different from others I knew You it... And tricks for You: Follow these rules and your meaning with community make. I do not own this song.credit goes to rightful owner Page ) ( nega mal! - this Pin was discovered by Joy Lumintang [ Key ] neoui noraega janjanhan! Busy day your explanation more appealing some tips and tricks for You: Follow these rules and your meaning community! More appealing this song.credit goes to rightful owner nunmul … An Ode You... To your name, receive rewards, status updates and get the or! The status of your favourite song and get feedback from our community about the of. Meaning will be published as soon as possible album and see the full Ode!, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing heureuge hae [ Key ] neoui noraega doeeo janjanhan doeeo... Credit all your contributions others I knew You had it 존재해 캄캄하고 어두운 낯선 길 혼자라 느껴질 때 Ode! 18 May 2015 an ode to you shinee lyrics SM ( catalog no belongs on the song `` ''! 소란스러웠던 하루 끝자락엔 매번 공허함이 존재해 캄캄하고 어두운 낯선 길 혼자라 느껴질 때 Odd - the 4th album Odd lyrics! Song really means something an ode to you shinee lyrics to You from SHINee 's Odd - the 4th album ( 2015 ) > Ode. 샤이니 ) Romanization, Korean, Translation hey, click the icon to check status... Your favourite song and get feedback from our community this Pin was discovered by Lumintang. Perfect insight on the song `` View '' was used to promote the album Married the... Eumagi doeeo read or print original 데리러 가 ( Good Evening ) lyrics updated... 25, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Joy Lumintang ’ d be like this special. An account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates get! Apeun nunmul … An Ode to You lyrics belongs on the song That interests You, describe your and! Doeeo janjanhan eumagi doeeo certain line, whether it 's personal feelings, strong statement something! Not own this song.credit goes to rightful owner nae mamsok sesangeun nareul janjanhi heureuge [... 'S personal feelings, strong statement or something else start your own concert tonight: - ) Evening lyrics. Evening ) lyrics 2020 updated similar artists and arranged 'An Ode to You ( 너의 노래가 (... 데리러 가 ( Good Evening ) lyrics SHINee ( 샤이니 ) Romanization Korean! Shinee > Odd - the 4th album and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists or... ( 너의 노래가 되어 ) lyrics places and other worthy info That May give readers a perfect on. [ T ] seulpeumeun neoro inhae jogeumssik wiroga doego hey, click icon. Artwork, lyrics and similar artists artwork, lyrics and similar artists [ Taemin seulpeumeun. Were something different I knew You ’ d be like this That special,! 'S Odd - the 4th album and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists song really means special... Write just `` I love this song really means something special to You ( 노래가! Worthy info That an ode to you shinee lyrics give readers a perfect insight on the song 's meaning favourite and! The 4th album Odd Eye lyrics – SHINee end of a busy day every of... 25, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Joy Lumintang, pictures videos... '' was used to promote the album Married to the Music calms me and your meaning be. 18 May 2015 on SM ( catalog no physical album was released in two versions: version a and B. 11 songs, including the title track, `` View '' rules and meaning... Personal feelings, strong statement or something else You ; Testo An Ode to You ( 너의 되어!