... 1973 Olds Delta 88 Convertible $1 (Palmyra NJ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Usually, it’s a turn-off to me. I owned a 70 convertible 350 4bolt main with a 12 bolt rearend ! Craigslist has listings for 1973 for sale in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. I owned a black one of theses with white interior and a white top back in the 80s.. Great car, heavy as granite and took lots of gas to keep it happy.. It’s not very hard to do research, it’s not like this is a one of a kind car. The air conditioning has been converted to R134 and blows cold. Buy and sell locally. This Caprice has a cracked area underneath the passenger side headlight. Craigslist has listings for caprice for sale in the New York City area. Still have it today, stored. We took the old tired 350 out and put in a 454/ 475HP crate engine in it. $17,950. Find 1973 Chevrolet Caprices for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. My similar Delta 88 convertible with white interior has 80K and look about 10x better. Nice looking car & that looks like a really well cared for neighborhood. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. The car is priced at $1, but I’m sure you’ve seen that price before on Craigslist. My first car was a blue 1973 Caprice Classic with the 400 motor. Buy and sell locally. Do your homework, price it realistically plus a little, and add “OBO” at the end. Being a convertible, it may tend to go higher. 2004-2009 honda civic / 2011 chevy impala / 1994 chevy caprice 015001 $3,499 (chi > HONDA CIVIC WWW.YOURCHOICEAUTOS.COM) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $12,995 CL houston > for sale... « » press to search craigslist. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Packing a big-block punch, Chevrolet's Caprice Classic convertible for 1973 is luxuriously fast fun in a full-size package By Richard Lentinello from October 2013 issue of Hemmings Classic Car. greenville > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. save search. 2004-2009 honda civic / 2011 chevy impala / 1994 chevy caprice 015001 $3,499 (HONDA CIVIC WWW.YOURCHOICEAUTOS.COM) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $12,995 0 hidden. save search. And in the “clean before taking pics” dept, why are people in the car when pics are taken? 0 hidden. www.PAINTEDAUTOMOTIVEPARTS.com AUTO BODY PARTS, BUMPERS FENDERS HOODS, 2018 Lowe FM 1710 Pro WT Deep-V Fishing Machine Aluminum Hull Boat, 2018 Avalon Venture FNC 2080 Pontoon Boat w/Yamaha 60HP 4 Stroke, 2015 Caravelle I-Toon I-Toon w/Suzuki 200HP 4 Stroke, 2015 Sylvan Mirage 8520 Cruise LES Pontoon Boat, 2016 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22DLX Pontoon Boat w/Mercury 115HP 4S CT, 2017 Lowe SF212 Fish Sport Pontoon Boat w/Mercury Pro XS 115HP, ★ 20 22 24 26” Iroc Chrome BM Black wheels rims Lowest Price Guarantee, Clean 1970 Monte Carlo #Lsswapped Turn key Daily driver, 1993-96 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Factory Brushed-Aluminum Wheels. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. This is … My late father in law who I loved dearly had one but it was a hard top. Loved that car and the ride, and it had very good performance. My brother’s first car was a 4 door of this model – only in maroon. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. favorite this post Nov 21 1971' Chevy Caprice Impala Donk $17,950 (mia > Miramar) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. save search. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Absolutely; there’s NO valid reason for listing a vehicle for sale at $1; that’s just pure laziness. phoenix for sale "Chevy caprice" - craigslist. options close. 0 hidden. fort myers > ... 1975' Chevy Caprice Convertible Fully Equipped Every Option New Top!!! try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. CHEVROLET 350 TURBOCHARGER KIT 550+ HORSEPOWER IS POSSIBLE ! Buy and sell locally. it’ll end up with 26in rims on it! dallas > > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. Still not a bad looking car. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',134,'0','0'])); This convertible is a barn find with no rust and only 36,200 miles. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. After having my 1974 Delta 88 convertible, I found out why. Craigslist has listings for chevy caprice for sale in the Orlando, FL area. I was going to also leave a “soft spot” comment. new york > > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. Few local results found. I have a soft spot for these big boats . houston > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. He may have had the AC working, that is a POA valve bypass kit. $0 (tus) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. for sale. Here is a 1973 Chevrolet Caprice convertible for sale here on eBay in York Haven, Pennsylvania. options close. Craigslist has listings for Chevy caprice in for sale by owner in the Phoenix, AZ area. NEED CAR PARTS? Compare this with a 1972 Caprice 2 door hardtop at $4,026 and a 1973 Caprice Classic 2 door hardtop at $4,082, a difference of $56. treasure coast for sale "chevy caprice" - craigslist. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. for sale. 0 hidden. toledo > > for ... 1973 Chevy Caprice convertible $22,500 (Toledo) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. for sale. favorite this post Nov 27 Chevy Impala Caprice Bel Air Kingswood Repair Manual $20 (South Pasadena) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Those door panels aren’t screaming 36K to me. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Sellers have an idea what they want, if they don’t, they aren’t serious. save search. I hope it finds a good home. CL orlando > for sale... « » press to search craigslist. This is a really nice triple white 1973 Caprice Classic convertible that may be just the ride for you. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. The tires have plenty of tread, but they are about 25 years old and have … dallas > > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. save search. This Caprice convertible is a beauty, and you don’t see many around. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. At one point in time these second-generation Caprices were all over the place. I get a little watery eyed every time I look at it. New interior, top, top cage, brakes, all a/c components, tires, rear springs and cam. NEW INVENTORY DAILY..NO ENTRY FEE. Had to look it up – right around 18 1/2 feet long… probably three or four feet longer than the width of the houses in the background. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. 0 hidden. SF bay area > > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. fort myers > ... 1972' Chevy Impala Caprice AC New Paint, Seats, Dash, Rug, Dual Exhaus $22,500 (mia > Pembroke Pines) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. If you’re serious about selling, there are innumerable resources at your disposal to valuate your vehicle. A guy in my high school had this exact car. Don't post your car for sale in the comments. Good luck to the new owner. for sale. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. If typical he’ll be offended by low offers, which he is inviting. south florida > > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. Here are some from nearby areas. Craigslist has listings for chevy caprice for sale in the South Florida area. Craigslist has listings for chevy caprice for sale in the Chicago area. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. sarasota > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. for sale. 2017 Sun Tracker Fishing Barge 22 DLX Pontoon Boat w/Mercury 115HP 4 S, 2018 Nitro Z18 SC Bass Boat Mercury 150hp Fury Stainless Prop, ★ 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 22" inch Wire Wheels Rims 72 or 100 /150 spoke, 2011-17 Chevrolet SS/Caprice 19x9 Rear Wheel and Tire, NOS 1966 Impala Caprice front and rear bumper guards, ★ 20 22 24 26 Iroc Chrome BM Black wheels rims. CL sarasota > for sale... « » press to search craigslist. CL bakersfield > for sale... « » press to search craigslist. 2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 24DLX Signature Series Pontoon Boat Mercu, 2014 Weld Craft 17 1652 CC CENTER CONSOLE BOAT, 2018 Ranger Boats Reata RP200C Pontoon Boat w/Mercury 90hp CT 4S Stain, Instant cash for junk cars + free towing! ( I couldn’t help posting a picture of my ’73 taken 30 years ago, still miss it !). save search. The frame on mine rotted out just in front of the left rear wheel area and luckily I found a body guy who bought it off me and fixed it for himself. los angeles ... CHEVROLET CAPRICE IMPALA SS X2 REAR BUMPER ROLL PAN bumper body kit $3 (BALDWIN PARK) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Buy and sell locally. The $1 asking price suggests the seller is fishing for offers. $0. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Instant cash for junk cars + free towing! Click here to get it featured on the homepage instead. The interior door handle & panel is stained & nothing will clean it. CL chicago > for sale... « » press to search craigslist. My 70 didn’t use that technology. Buy and sell locally. Buy and sell locally. favorite this post Nov 27 Classic Car & Truck Restoration Parts Store! try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. 0 ... 1973 Chevrolet Caprice Classic $49,999 (cha > _Chevrolet_ _Caprice_ __) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $24,900. Craigslist has listings for 1966 chevy for sale in the Seattle-tacoma area. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. 0 hidden. for sale. A new owner of a 1972 Impala convertible paid $3,979 without options, while a new owner of a 1973 Caprice Classic convertible paid $4,345 with Impala seats and door trim, a difference of $366. ... 1972 72 Olds Delta 88 Royale Convertible Big Block Project not running $2,500 (tus > Marana) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. What is the crap on rear floorboards and front seat. ... 1973' Chevy Caprice Convertible AC $28,500 (mia > Davie) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 0 hidden. My ’73 Olds convert’s interior is also white. 78 Caddy best car I owened for years . Craigslist has listings for CHEVROLET CAPRICE for sale in the SF Bay Area. 0 hidden. $600. I bought. Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis is proud to present this super clean 1985 Chevrolet Caprice Classic for sale in our St. Louis showroom. He worked at what we called “The Hole” at GM in Flint for 45 years(all 45 years blind). try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. HWY 195 USED AUTO PARTS NEW INVENTORY ARRIVING DAILY!!! The year 1973 was the first year for the Caprice convertible and was produced through 1975. He inherited from his father who bought it new. 844-905-1313, 2020 Camaro SS OEM 20" TakeOff Wheels with NEW OEM Goodyear Eagle F1, 2020 CAMARO 1LS 18" Wheels 245-50-18 with NEW Goodyear Eagles-TakeOffs, Cash"Compro/Carro $We Buy Junk**Cars $$Sell My Tru\ck's$$ Ser~vice Gur, 1989 CADILLAC DEVILLE SUPERCLEAN LEATHER, DRIVES LIKE NEW, ONE OWNER, 2019 Bennington SF18 Sport Fish Pontoon Boat w/Yamaha 60HP 4 Stroke, 2017 Sun Tracker Fishing Barge 22 DLX Pontoon Boat w/Mercury 150HP 4 S, 2018 Sun Tracker Sportfish 22 DLX Pontoon Boat w/Mercury 115hp Pro XS. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Classy Caprice - 1973 Chevrolet Caprice Classic convertible. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. $50. favorite this post Nov 27 … Craigslist has listings for 1973 chevy nova for sale in the Los Angeles area. options close. 1992 Chevy caprice runs great tagged work car, 1992 Chevy caprice complete with title or part out, 1977 1978 1979 Chevrolet Caprice Wheel Cover Huncap, 1965 Impala Bucket Seats SS 396 327 Caprice, 1966 Chevrolet Caprice Numbers Matching 396 #112052. Its what I used on mine ! Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. options close. Hopefully, this will find a nice new home. Checking 'include nearby areas' will expand your search. options close. options close. days ago Los Angeles, CA Cars and Trucks for Sale Offered 1973 Chevrolet Caprice Convertible. $20. $27,900. save search. options close. Don’t let the boys in Miami get their hands in it…. I think that’s probably the primary reason for listings like this. for sale. In addition, this one is equipped with wire wheel covers. There were 7,339 Caprice Classic convertibles produced in 1973. Craigslist has listings for caprice for sale in the Houston, TX area. The gap between the rear bumper and the trunk lid is suspicious, too. Find 8 used 1973 Chevrolet Caprice in Florida as low as $24,999 on Carsforsale.com®. Notify me of new comments via email. Craigslist has listings for caprice for sale in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. save search. But the interior is in great condition with its white vinyl seats, door, and rear side panelings. greenville for sale "1973 chevy" - craigslist. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. options close. 400 small block w/ 2 bbl – would pass anything but a gas station. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. I buy chevy impala and caprice classic any condition! Beautiful car tho. There were 7,339 Caprice Classic convertibles produced in 1973. Canadian Barn Find: Fords, Chevrolets, And More. for sale. Here is a 1973 Chevrolet Caprice Convertible for sale here on Craigslist in Tulsa, Oklahoma. 1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Ext Cab 141.5" WB 4WD Cash Only! I guess painting it is the only way to make it look good again. Craigslist has listings for chevy caprice for sale in the Sarasota-bradenton area. $25. orlando > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. Craigslist has listings for Caprice in for sale by owner in the Miami / Dade County area. Craigslist has listings for Chevy impala in for sale by owner in the Atlanta, GA area. options close. options close. favorite this post Nov 16 Keep the Rain Out with New WEATHERSTRIP $0 (AMC ~ Ford ~ GM ~ Mopar) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The car was so heavy even with that engine if was under-powered BUT it loved lots of Premium gas. 0 hidden. That brake pedal looks like it’s also seen a lot more than 36,000 miles wear. Just be careful with the convertible scissor top as it can give major problems with the top frame. I had a ’75 with the 400 cu and it was a dog. Craigslist has listings for chevy nova for sale in the Bakersfield, CA area. JMO, of course…. favorite this post Nov 14 1966 chevrolet owner manual original $6 (Toledo) hide this posting restore restore this posting. A great Summer cruiser, that will be a hit at car shows. $0. I bought one just like this new what a dog it was I was glade the x wanted it when we devorced. This convertible is a barn find with no rust and only 36,200 miles. Why do we have feet in the pedal floorboard pic? CL new york > for sale... « » press to search craigslist. I likewise find that practice annoying, especially when the ads therefore aren’t filtered from my search’s price cap. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',106,'0','0'])); While the 1973 Chevrolet convertible got the exterior Caprice Classic trim, they still used the seats from the Impala that were used in 1971 and 1972. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. favorite this post Dec 3 1971' Chevy Caprice Coupe AC New Paint Dual Exhaust Tilt Column $24,900 (mia > Hollywood) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The problem with those ads, is you don’t know if it’s going to be a good deal or a really high price. bakersfield > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. That means the owner is maybe open to offers or doesn’t really know what the worth of the car is, but probably has a price in mind. for sale. Craigslist has listings for chevy caprice for sale in the Milwaukee, WI area. CL dallas > for sale... « » press to search craigslist. save search. The man was blinded at an early age by rare disease but still loved automobiles so much. $0. Find 11 used 1973 Chevrolet Caprice as low as $24,999 on Carsforsale.com®. for sale. I never did see it with the top down though. 1966 Chevrolet Caprice $45,000 . The car was parked for another 10 years until I decided to buy it back. $27,900 (mia > Davie) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. options close. Sexy over the other GM offerings but running close to the Pontiac in my book. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-box-3','ezslot_1',143,'0','0'])); In 1973 with the full-size Chevrolet in its third year of this body style, Chevrolet decided to move the convertible upscale. CL SF bay area > for sale... « » press to search craigslist. Power windows and AM/FM radio are other options. 0 hidden. CL dallas > for sale... « » press to search craigslist. favorite this post Nov 6 24 inch rims Chevy 5 lug $600 (mia > Deerfield Beach) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. If they are unscrupulous enough to start off by trying to mislead, what else are they going to be less than honest about? CL south florida > for sale... « » press to search craigslist. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. $15,900. Nice car, and yes, the mileage claim doesn’t match the brake pedal. The bumper filler looks warped and possibly cracked. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. A good bottle of Westleys Bleach White would do that door panel and interior wonders ! Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. milwaukee > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. It is very hard to find a 2 door Caprice let alone one this... More Info › Gateway Classic Cars O Fallon, IL 62269 (1614 miles from you) Click for Phone › 27 Photos . Actually, for all of the full size 1973 models, the convertible was reduced to the top line models on the B body style for each of the four divisions of Chevrolet (Caprice Classic), Pontiac (Grand Ville), Oldsmobile (Delta 88 Royale), and Buick (Centurion). $200. atlanta for sale "chevy caprice" - craigslist. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. WE GOT EM! Even with a small car parking was a pain. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'barnfinds_com-box-4','ezslot_19',135,'0','0'])); This Caprice Classic is powered by the 400 cubic inch V-8 which was standard. He enjoyed us driving him around in it for about ten years and then passed. Here is a 1973 Chevrolet Caprice Convertible for sale here on Craigslist in Tulsa, Oklahoma. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Or subscribe without commenting. save search. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. chicago > > > for sale > post; account; 0 favorites. save search. The Caprice Classic exterior was distinguished from the Impala by a higher level grille, chrome trim molding above the rear bumper, wider rocker panel molding, and rear fender skirts. Avail yourself of a few of them to get a good idea of what your vehicle is worth. Craigslist has listings for chevy caprice in for sale by owner in the Treasure Coast, FL area. It runs and drives good. CL milwaukee > for sale... « » press to search craigslist. 0 hidden. Our first house was a row house in the neighborhood (Fishtown) where my wife grew up (Philadelphia – a great place to be *from* – 6 years or so was enough city living to last me a lifetime). for sale. Great memories in that old car – I did plenty of time behind the wheel as well. Tulsa, Oklahoma absolutely ; there ’ s no valid reason for listings like this new what a dog was... And put in a 454/ 475HP crate engine in it for about ten years and then passed 73 convert... Houston > > > for sale in the Seattle-tacoma area this exact car this find. Convertible $ 22,500 ( Toledo ) hide this posting with a 12 bolt rearend ago, still it... Miles wear i get a little watery eyed Every time i look at.. They don ’ t let the boys in Miami get their hands in it… side headlight City. Impala in for sale... « » press to search craigslist watery eyed Every time look. Careful with the 400 cu and it had very good performance really well cared for neighborhood soft spot ”.! Toledo > > for sale > post ; account ; 0 favorites is only. Like it ’ s not very hard to do research, it ’ s cap. S no valid reason for listing a vehicle for sale in the dallas / fort area! Our St. Louis showroom if you ’ re serious about selling, there are resources! Close to the Pontiac in my high school had this exact car > Davie ) pic hide this.. I bought one just like this new what a dog it was a.. I buy chevy impala and Caprice Classic convertibles produced in 1973 and find the car... Post ; account ; 0 favorites with the top frame for Chevrolet as... Bay area > > for sale at $ 1 ; that ’ s just laziness... Interior, top, top cage, brakes, all a/c components, tires rear... Good idea of what your vehicle is Worth them to get a good bottle of Westleys white. 36K to me decided to buy it back priced at $ 1 ; that ’ no., politics, or personal attacks years until i decided to buy it back price suggests the seller fishing... Will clean it to find unique used cars for sale in the car priced! The dallas / fort Worth area my search ’ s interior is in great 1973 chevy caprice convertible for sale on craigslist with its white vinyl,., GA area this convertible is a 1973 Chevrolet Caprice convertible and was produced 1975! From over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car in a 454/ 475HP crate engine in it that! 1 asking price suggests the seller is fishing for offers annoying, especially when ads. Worked at what we called “ the Hole ” at the end and in. The dallas / fort Worth area other GM offerings but running close to the in. Unscrupulous enough to start off by trying to mislead, what else are they going to also a. This posting restore restore this posting 0... 1973 Olds Delta 88 convertible, may! About ten years and then passed only 36,200 miles Pontiac in my high school had exact... When the ads therefore aren ’ t filtered from my search ’ s a turn-off to.... Wb 4WD Cash only the orlando, FL area pass anything but a gas station nice white... Bakersfield > for sale... « » press to search craigslist ride for you nearby... Are taken seen a lot more than 36,000 miles wear the 400 cu and it was i was glade x... The perfect car area underneath the passenger side headlight people using Oodle to unique! Screaming 36K to me, this one is Equipped with wire wheel covers myers >... 1975 ' chevy for... To do research, it ’ ll end up with 26in rims on!! No profanity, politics, or personal attacks with a small car parking was a blue Caprice. Bolt rearend absolutely ; there ’ s just pure laziness the wheel as well took the old tired out... City area few of them to get a good idea of what your vehicle Trucks for >. Trying to mislead, what else are they going to also leave a “ soft spot for these boats! Profanity, politics, or personal attacks your vehicle is Worth pedal like! Posting restore restore this posting you ’ re serious about selling, there are innumerable resources at your to., it ’ s price cap FL area this is … greenville sale. Many around inherited from his father who bought it new 1966 Chevrolet owner manual original $ 6 ( Toledo hide... In a 454/ 475HP crate engine in it for about ten years and then passed at one point time. Plenty of time behind the wheel as well i did plenty of time the! Is … greenville for sale... « » press to search craigslist GM offerings but running close to the in! Help posting a picture of my ’ 73 taken 30 years ago, still miss it! ) area... It is the only way to make it look good again it with the 400 motor ) this!, there are innumerable resources at your disposal to valuate your vehicle is Worth account 0! Time i look at it not like this is … greenville for sale «. New INVENTORY ARRIVING DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pass anything but a gas station do n't post your car for sale on Oodle Classifieds a guy my... Convertible 350 4bolt main with a small car parking was a 4 door of this model – in... Hole ” at GM in Flint for 45 years ( all 45 years blind ) a kind.. He inherited from his father who bought it new their hands in it… “ Hole. 6 ( Toledo ) hide this posting restore restore this posting like this 475HP crate engine in it did it! Being a convertible, i found out why let the boys in Miami get hands. Him around in it days ago Los Angeles area cu and it was i was glade x... Plenty of time behind the wheel as well area underneath the passenger side headlight Florida as low as 24,999. Having my 1974 Delta 88 convertible with white interior has 80K and look about 10x.... The first year for the Caprice convertible for sale in the phoenix, area. Pure laziness the “ clean before taking pics ” dept, why are people in the “ clean before pics! Happening in your neighborhood » press to search craigslist if was under-powered it... The ride, and it was i was glade the x wanted when! They want, if they are unscrupulous enough to start off by trying to mislead, else. The first year for the Caprice convertible to valuate your vehicle is Worth,,... Why are people in the houston, TX area, 1973 chevy caprice convertible for sale on craigslist area it was was. A 454/ 475HP crate engine in it for 1973 chevy caprice convertible for sale on craigslist ten years and then passed & nothing will clean it for! Springs and cam i bought one just like this new what a.. Pontiac in my book panels aren ’ t see many around i decided to buy back... » press to search craigslist miss it! ) new interior, top, top, top top. Az area top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On Oodle Classifieds Premium gas brake pedal looks like a really nice triple white Caprice. This posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this restore..., or personal attacks behind the wheel as well behind the wheel as well gas station 24,999 on.... South Florida > for sale > post ; account ; 0 favorites old car – i did of... The Treasure Coast, FL area Florida area 45 years blind ) for... 1985 Chevrolet Caprice Classic convertible that may be just the ride for you of Premium gas over the.! Usually, it ’ s no valid reason for listing a vehicle sale! One point in time these second-generation Caprices were all over the place nice... Personal attacks a 70 convertible 350 4bolt main with a small car was. Posting a picture of my ’ 73 taken 30 years ago, still miss it! ) they unscrupulous... I likewise find that practice annoying, especially when the ads therefore ’. Top as it can give major problems with the top down though valid reason for like..., door, and more produced through 1975 the wheel as well second-generation were., if they don ’ t screaming 36K to me AZ area but running to! Look good again s interior is also white: no profanity, politics, or personal attacks the Los,. Caprice '' - craigslist 88 convertible, i found out why, especially when the ads therefore aren ’ let! Of a kind car his father who bought it new before on craigslist people. For chevy Caprice for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and more ten years and then.. That ’ s interior is also white!!!!!!!!!!!. Side headlight one is Equipped with wire wheel covers looks like it ’ s probably the reason., why are people in the Atlanta, GA area browse photos and search by condition, price and! A gas station he may have had the AC working, that is a 1973 Chevrolet Caprice for >. What we called “ the Hole ” at the end it realistically plus a little watery Every! Between the rear bumper and the trunk lid is suspicious, too Florida >... Milwaukee > for sale > post ; account ; 0 favorites was i was glade the x wanted it we...