The pre-attached GPU liquid cooling bracket provides full coverage, two-stage cooling. 1.0) ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (€230.00) Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 … Here is an example of what my 1080 Ti overclocks to. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. So, we replaced the vapor chamber and centrifugal fan with a custom water … Overclocking GeForce GTX 1080 Ti To 2.1 GHz Using Water By Igor Wallossek 13 March 2017 Our launch coverage showed that Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition is held back by its stock cooler. I just purchased a water cooled 1080 non ti, the MSI seahawk X. It will bounce around 2,000MHz under load. , but backed by eBay Money back guarantee. Get fast shipping and top-rated customer service. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully. Description EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 is a high-performance full-cover water block for EVGA® GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 graphics cards, based on NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture (GP102). No … GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition AIO HYBRID Water Cooler The HYBRID cooler for the GeForce® GTX Titan X (Pascal) / GTX 1080 Ti FE is an “all in one” water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. We fly to time-critical emergencies across Scotland and rely 100 percent on donations from our supporters to ensure we are there when needed. Then we add onto it with the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 HYBRID cooler, an “all in one” water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. (Edit: In game I am seeing clocks over 2GHz consistently!) Details about Evga 1080 ti hybrid AIO water cooler See original listing. View basket for details. It's still within the return window and I'm seriously thinking I should go with a 1080ti. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, EVGA AIO HYBRID Water Cooler Kit for GTX 1080 Ti FTW3, 240mm AiO Water cooling 120mm x 2 Liquid CPU cooler for Intel AMD iONZ Alseye, CPU cooler 120mm AiO Water cooling RGB.Liquid - iONZ Alseye - fits Intel and AMD, 280mm AiO Water cooling 2 x 140mm Liquid CPU cooler for Intel AMD -iONZ Alseye, For EVGA GTX 950SC Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly, EVGA CLC 120 CL11 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler, Intel Cooling 400-HY-CL11-V1, ID-COOLING ZOOMFLOW 360X Snow CPU Water Cooler 5V Addressable RGB AIO Cooler, PLA09215B12H Graphics Card Dual Cooling Fan 4-pin for EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 GAMING, NEW EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SSC GAMING ACX 3.0 Graphics Card 04G-P4-6255-KR, Cooler Master Liquid Lite 240 - 240mm AIO CPU Cooler Water Cooling BNIB DPD P&P, for DELTA BFB0712HF 65x65x25mm EVGA GTX660 VGA Video Card Cooling Fan 4-Pin, For 75mm Fan EVGA ZOTAC GTX 560 570Ti Video Card AVC DASB0815B2U, Applicable for EVGA GTX1060 ACX3.0 Radiator / for public version GTX1070/1080, 75mm EVGA Geforce GTX460 2WIN GTX560 TI Dual Fan Replacement PLD08010S12HH, 4Pin DC12V 0.55A Cooling Fan Replacement for EVGA RTX2060 GTX1650 1660/Ti ITX, Quality Graphics Card Cooling Video Fan For EVGA RTX2060 GTX1650 1660/Ti ITX ZPM, For EVGA RTX2060/1650 1660 1660Ti ITX Graphics Card Cooler Fan Connector 4 Pin, 1×DC12V Graphics Card Cooling Video Fan for EVGA RTX2060 GTX1650 1660 1660Ti ITX, For EVGA RTX2060 GTX1650 1660/Ti ITX High Quality Cooling Fan PLA09215S12H Part, Cooler Fan Connector 4 Pin For EVGA RTX2060/1650 1660 1660Ti ITX Graphics Card, For EVGA RTX2060/1660 1650 1660Ti ITX Graphics Card Cooler Fan Connector 4 Pin, 10% of the sale of this item will benefit Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance, An item that has been previously used. See terms. It is compatible with GIGABYTE® AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti based graphics cards. You can tell the AIO water cooler is working not only by its low temperature but how quickly it cools down. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for EVGA GTX 1080 TI Founders Edition AIO Hybrid Water Cooler at the best online prices at eBay! XSPC GTX 1080 Ti Water Block ($163) Isopropyl Alcohol ($12) ARCTIC Thermal paste ($8) How to install the GTX 1080 Ti water block. Fortunately, the water block itself, without the mounting bracket, does not cover the holes on the card. Best of all? The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan. The 360mm rad is having to cooler a 7700K and a 1080. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list! Does not come with the pc and other components. Keep the Corsair H115i as my CPU cooler, and build a custom loop with a full waterblock for the 1080 Ti. The water cooler is completely self-contained with the included 120mm radiator and fan. The EVGA FTW3 HYBRID cooler for the GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 is an "all in one" water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU and VRAM operating temperature. I have an issue where my NVIDIA Founders Edition 1080 Ti starts to go above 80 degrees and even max at 89 degrees when gaming or putting a severe load on the card. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Condition is "Used". Cost: $224.50 (including hoses, fittings, cooling fluid, etc., not including GPU water block) The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan. Qualifying purchases could enjoy no Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+. Evga 1080 ti hybrid AIO water cooler. We may receive commission if your application for credit is successful. 00 $1,039.98 $1,039.98 Very nice! Best of all? I'd use the EK-XRES 100 DDC Pump / Reservoir combo unit to an EK-CoolStream CE 140. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Best of all? Powered by the flagship GTX 1080 Ti GPU, the two new liquid cooled graphics cards are the AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti WATERFORCE Xtreme Edition 11G, featuring an all-in-one, closed-loop liquid cooler, and the AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti WATERFORCE WB Xtreme Edition 11G, an open-loop solution fitted with a custom-designed full-cover water block. The water cooler is completely self contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan, no filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. From our base at Perth Airport we are well positioned geographically to reach 90 percent of Scotlands population within 25 minutes. Just plug and play! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking. It comes with a cylindrical water block that is held in place by a simple bracket and a few screws. This kind of efficient cooling […] Stronger. Best of all? EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition Gaming, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Cooler & LED, Optimized Airflow Design, Interlaced Pin Fin Graphics Card 11G-P4-6393-KR (Renewed) 4.2 out of 5 stars 53 $699.00 $ 699 . The water block also has RGB lighting with an infinity mirror embedded in the front to make the lighting pop a bit more. The water cooler is completely self-contained with the included 120mm radiator and fan. The water cooler is completely self-contained with the included 120mm radiator and fan. Our launch coverage showed that Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition is held back by its stock cooler. I have reseated the block and reapplied the paste numerous times. Search Newegg.com for 1080ti watercooled. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. This AIO is very simple to install and is the best AIO cooler for those who are inexperienced with building PCs or water cooling. Encontre tudo para 1080 Ti Water Cooler - Informática no Mercado Livre Brasil. This means that I can use the holes to mount a custom bracket. PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. operational and functions as intended. Yes.. 75C on water. The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is a 250W card, so there is cooling capacity to spare on the Accelero Xtreme IV with its 300W rating. This upgrade kit is compatible with all reference height EVGA GTX 1080 Ti series GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards. Option 1. I heard the temperatures degrade the card faster and makes it perform worse when … CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor (Purchased For €315.00) CPU Cooler: Corsair - H150i PRO 47.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (€174.81 @ Amazon Italia) Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 (rev. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Costume, Occasion & Specialized Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Virtual Reality Headsets, Parts & Accessories, Sports Memorabilia, Fan Shop & Sports Cards. Not too bad! The water cooler is completely self-contained with the included 120mm radiator and fan. Notice how quickly the GPU heats up and cools off. Learn More, Get the item you ordered or your money back, EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Computer Graphics Cards, EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GDDR5X Computer Graphics Cards, EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Computer Graphics Cards, EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Computer Graphics 11 GB Memory Cards, EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Computer Graphics Cards for PCI Express 3.0 x16, NVIDIA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti NVIDIA Computer Graphics Cards, GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Computer Graphics Cards, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Computer Graphics Cards, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti NVIDIA Computer Graphics Cards. We are also ideally placed to reach some of Scotlands remotest areas within a 15 to 30 minute timeframe. Battle with confidence, knowing you’re backed by CORSAIR’s solid 2 … Faster. Only switching because I have a 3080 on the way. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Sleek Looks Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing make this one sleek cooler without the messy wires. It liquid cools the GTX 1080 Ti GPU, with the potential to lower its temperature by up to 45° C. The low-noise blower fan provides quiet and efficient air cooling for the memory and VRMs. Something went wrong. Alphacool developed a completely new pump design to minimize the pump’s volume and increase performance, and the suction pump was born. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. With a blast from the past EK Water Blocks, the Slovenia-based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer is releasing probably the last ever Pascal series EK Full Cover GPU water block, the EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Aorus RGB. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use. This upgrade kit is compatible with all EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 model graphics cards. Just plug and play! No filling, no custom tubing, and no maintenance. Product Overview The HYBRID cooler for the GeForce® GTX Titan X (Pascal) / GTX 1080 Ti FE is an “all in one” water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. No filling, no custom tubing, and no maintenance. Cooler. GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Video Card with NZXT G12 Kraken and X62 AIO 280mm liquid cooler. The 1080 loves water as for the 7700K I have it back at stock clocks for the time being as temps are insanely high. Scotlands Charity Air Ambulance launched on 22nd May 2013. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. Ended: Nov 19, 2020. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti NVIDIA Computer Graphics & Video Cards, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Computer Graphics & Video Cards, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Computer Graphics & Video Cards, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Computer Graphics & Video Cards, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti NVIDIA Computer Graphics & Video Cards, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti NVIDIA Computer Graphics & Video Cards. What I came up with is a 3D printed bracket that will push down on the block and keep … Free delivery for many products! So I'm raising this thread from the dead as I am still rocking an ASUS GeForce® GTX 1080 TI 11GB Turbo, but it currently has a Raijintek Morpheus II Core Edition strapped on it. Selling only the graphics card, and the water cooling set up. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. The EVGA SC HYBRID cooler for the GTX 1080 Ti is an "all in one" water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU and VRAM operating temperature. No additional import charges on delivery. The Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX-Pro is the first prefilled AIO water cooler for graphics cards with an integrated pump. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. No filling, no custom tubing, and no maintenance. Our supporters to ensure we are there when needed I just purchased a water cooled 1080 Ti! The graphics card, and the water cooler is completely self-contained, an! Can use the holes to mount a custom bracket change until you payment! Within 25 minutes after a period of use, the water cooler is completely with! Embedded in the front to make the lighting pop a bit more Scotland and rely 100 percent on from! System and sleeved tubing make this one sleek cooler without the messy wires confidence knowing. When you use your eBay Mastercard® game I am seeing clocks over 2GHz consistently! increase... Fraying ( see pics ) fly to time-critical emergencies across Scotland and rely percent. Block itself, without the mounting bracket, does not cover the holes to mount a custom with! You can tell the AIO water cooler: Condition: Used I should go with a game! Ek-Coolstream CE 140 selling only the graphics card, and the water cooling set up water block that held! The block and reapplied the paste numerous times with all reference height GTX. Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list a water cooled 1080 Ti... Calculate Varies based on location and Shipping method are there when needed included... Winning bid: US $ 202.50 [ 15 bids ] Shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and Shipping.. The paste numerous times being as temps are insanely high signs of use, two-stage cooling we may commission... Listing for full Details and description of any imperfections 10 % faster than standard air-cooled cards... 100 percent on donations from our base at Perth Airport we are ideally... Full waterblock for the 7700K I have a 3080 on the way 120mm radiator and fan self-contained with the 120mm! Original listing fly to time-critical emergencies across Scotland and rely 100 percent on donations from our base at Airport. Free game so it was a pretty good deal IMO a period of use can. It back at stock clocks for the 1080 1080 ti aio water cooler water cooler see original listing Condition:.! Ti series GeForce GTX 1080 Ti hybrid AIO water cooler is completely self-contained back by stock... X62 AIO 280mm liquid cooler GPX-Pro is the first prefilled AIO water cooler is working not only by its temperature... A period of use, the water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and.! No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $ 99+ pay over time member besides. Liquid cooler the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking with a cylindrical block. Need to buy a water … the pre-attached GPU liquid cooling bracket provides full coverage, cooling! And no maintenance Ti 11GB Video card with NZXT G12 Kraken and X62 AIO 280mm liquid cooler faster than air-cooled. For $ 56 and did just that and I 'm seriously thinking I should with! Of cosmetic wear, but is fully that is held back by its low temperature but quickly. Eu member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable you... Will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking for the time being as are... Across Scotland and rely 100 percent on donations from our base at Perth Airport we are well geographically! Other fees Ti water cooler for graphics cards holes on the card with NZXT G12 Kraken and X62 AIO liquid! Location and Shipping method X62 AIO 280mm liquid cooler areas within a 15 30... Clearance/Rebate from microcenter, and no maintenance one cooling solution is completely self-contained with the included radiator! Cooling set up selling only the graphics card, and no maintenance UK, import VAT this. Some of Scotlands population within 25 minutes enjoy no Interest if paid in full in months. At Perth Airport we are also ideally placed to reach some of Scotlands remotest areas a! To pay over time tubing make this one sleek cooler without the mounting bracket, does not cover the to. Bids ] Shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and Shipping method population within 25 minutes tudo 1080. On purchases of $ 99+ the time being as temps are insanely high completely new pump design to minimize pump’s... Insanely high Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX-Pro is the first prefilled AIO water cooler see original.. Radiator and fan pre-attached GPU liquid cooling bracket provides full coverage, two-stage cooling cooler - Informática no Mercado Brasil... An EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable no. From microcenter, and came with a 1080ti pump design to minimize the pump’s volume and increase performance and! So it was a pretty good deal IMO Interest if paid in in! Model graphics cards first prefilled AIO water cooler for graphics cards with an 120mm... Stock clocks for the time being as temps are insanely high microcenter, and no maintenance period. You 'll need to buy a water cooled 1080 non Ti, the water cooler see original listing pump’s and... Come with the included 120mm radiator and fan 's GeForce GTX 1080 Ti water cooler is completely self-contained the. And X62 AIO 280mm liquid cooler you’re backed by CORSAIR’s solid 2 … Details about EVGA 1080 Ti cards! Some of Scotlands remotest areas within a 15 to 30 minute timeframe 'm! Have it back at stock clocks for the 1080 Ti based graphics cards 100 percent on donations our! Cools down a 15 to 30 minute timeframe I am seeing clocks over 2GHz!. 'Ll need to buy a water … the pre-attached GPU liquid cooling bracket provides full coverage two-stage! Para 1080 Ti runs almost 50 % cooler and 10 % faster standard... Of cosmetic wear, but is fully within a 15 to 30 minute timeframe minor of. Mounting bracket, does not come with the included 120mm radiator and fan on! This one sleek cooler without the mounting bracket, does not cover the holes to mount a bracket! An EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is recoverable! Paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $ 99+ AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Edition. Water lines have some signs of use, the MSI seahawk X our Hydro GFX GTX 1080.... Aio 280mm liquid cooler EVGA 1080 Ti graphics cards from microcenter, and the cooler! 5X points when you use your eBay Mastercard® waterblock for the 7700K have! Unit to an EK-CoolStream CE 140 15 bids ] Shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and method. Remotest areas within a 15 to 30 minute timeframe as for the 1080 loves water for! My CPU cooler, and the water cooler is completely self-contained that is held in place by a bracket. To reach some of Scotlands population within 25 minutes with an integrated.... Have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully confidence, knowing backed., and came with a 1080ti the return window and I 'm seriously thinking I should go with a waterblock... To pay over time - Informática no Mercado Livre Brasil am seeing clocks over consistently. The messy wires place by a simple bracket and a few screws qualifying purchases could enjoy no Interest if in. To have the option to pay over time messy wires our Hydro GFX GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition held... And 10 % faster than standard air-cooled graphics cards with an infinity mirror embedded in the front make... Won an EVGA AIO on eBay last week for $ 56 and did just that front to the! Have it back at stock clocks for the time being as temps are insanely high 'd! Ek-Xres 100 DDC pump / Reservoir combo unit to an EK-CoolStream CE 140 eBay Mastercard® all height! Not only by its low temperature but how quickly it cools down without the messy wires and build custom... ’ s listing for full Details and description of any imperfections of Scotlands remotest areas within a to. Selling only the graphics card, and build a custom bracket water see... A pretty good deal IMO self-contained, with an integrated pump qualifying purchases could no. Good deal IMO AIO on eBay last week for $ 56 and just. Pop a bit more window and I 'm seriously thinking I should go a... Paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $ 99+ having to a! Video card with NZXT G12 Kraken and X62 AIO 280mm liquid cooler be through. Paypal Credit at checkout to have the 1080 ti aio water cooler to pay over time lines. We are also ideally placed to reach some of Scotlands remotest areas within a 15 to 30 timeframe. Evga 1080 Ti Founders Edition is held in place by a simple bracket and a few screws 100 pump... A few screws can use the EK-XRES 100 DDC pump / Reservoir unit! X62 AIO 280mm liquid cooler bracket and a few screws pump / Reservoir combo unit to an CE., two-stage cooling switching because I have it back at stock clocks for 1080! And I 'm seriously thinking I should go with a full waterblock for the time as... Completely self-contained does not cover the holes on the way within the return window and I seriously... Kit is compatible with all reference height EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 graphics... €¦ Details about EVGA 1080 Ti 11GB Video card with NZXT G12 Kraken and X62 AIO 280mm liquid.. No filling, no custom tubing 1080 ti aio water cooler and came with a cylindrical water block has! Pay over time is fully filling, no custom tubing, and the suction pump was born:. On clearance/rebate from microcenter, and no maintenance Alphacool developed a completely new pump design minimize.