These sweet treats are perfect for simple appetizers, after school snacks, or late night munchies! Spritz lightly with olive oil spray. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/fruit-salsa-with-cinnamon-chips Keep a cinnamon sugar mixture on hand for whenever you get a craving for Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. Yield: 8 servings, Amount per serving: 245 calories, Calories: 245g, Carbohydrates: 29g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 31mg, Sodium: 307mg, Potassium: 55mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 14g, Vitamin A: 355g, Calcium: 55g, Iron: 1g. ..where I share sweet, savory and southern recipes, as well as home and garden tips and tidbits of travel. Preheat oven to 375 F. Slice the tortillas in to strips and place in a bowl. Lightly spray with cooking spray and pop in the oven for about 2-3 minutes to make them crispy and crunchy again. Carefully place tortilla triangles into the hot oil and fry until golden … You could also brush them with melted butter or use your favorite cooking spray in place of the olive oil that I use. Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again. This post may contain affiliate links. Add the tortilla wedges to the bowl of melted butter. The kids love them! Serving them with fruit salad is perfect too. They make a delicious snack … Lightly spritz the wedges with water and then even spread the 1 T of sugar amongst the 36 pieces. But a few weeks ago I made a batch of them while Sam had friends at the lake house and I noticed that they ate them right by themselves. I hope you enjoy them as much as we all do! https://www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/cinnamon-tortilla-chips-recipe WHAT TO SERVE WITH CINNAMON TORTILLA CHIPS. Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. Ground cinnamon releases oils that plastic absorbs so store cinnamon sugar in a glass or ceramic airtight container. For years now, I’ve been making these simple Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips to serve with our favorite sweet dips, salsas and even alongside a bowl of ice cream. The prep for Cinnamon Tortilla Chips takes just a few minutes. Sprinkle onto the tortilla wedges. Spread out on the baking sheet. And then spritz them lightly with olive oil spray. Please read my. All for good reason too, because cinnamon adds that “sweet heat” we’re all familiar with. My husband LOVES these. Flour tortillas covered in melted butter and cinnamon sugar then baked until golden brown and crispy. Flip tortillas to the other side, then sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar. Ingredients. I am a trained Private Chef of almost 10 years. Flour tortillas covered in melted butter and cinnamon sugar then baked until golden brown and crispy. Sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar. https://medlineplus.gov/recipes/baked-cinnamon-tortilla-chips Toss the mixture over the buttered tortillas. cinnamon Cooking olive oil spices tortillas, Your email address will not be published. Shake off any excess and place the chip on the prepared baking sheet. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and top with wire cooling racks. Bake until lightly golden brown and crisp, about 10 minutes. Required fields are marked *, every oven is different so i wouldn’t go by the time its giving you just bake them for about 2 to 4 minutes. I was inspired by the recipes over at Simply Recipes and Macaroni and Cheesecake. Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips Recipe - Dinner, then Dessert Place the lid back on the bowl and shake well. She creates all the recipes here on Dinner, then Dessert, fueled in no small part by her love for bacon. In a small bowl combine the cinnamon and sugar. Cut tortilla into 6-8 triangles. Stack the tortillas on top of each other and cut into 6 wedges each. Slice flour tortillas into triangles. Here’s my Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips Recipe. https://www.recipetineats.com/cinnamon-sugar-tortilla-crisps Dip the cut tortilla in the butter, then toss in the sugar cinnamon mix. All Rights Reserved, This post may contain affiliate links. Mix cinnamon and sugar together in small bowl. The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture. The paper towel absorbs the moisture and makes crispy chips. With a pizza cutter, cut cinnamon and sugar tortilla in half and then each half into four pieces, creating 8 slices per tortilla. Serve. These easy little chips take mere minutes to make and disappear even more quickly! But, if you want your cinnamon tortilla chips to be full on Halloween-themed (instead of just Fall-ish) you can use any of your favorite halloween shaped cookie cutters: bats, ghosts, witch’s hat, cat, candy corn, etc. This is a classic recipe and I have been making them for years in the oven, today I had a couple of tortillas lying around and thought, I could really make a cinnamon sugar flavor. Arrange cut tortilla wedges on a baking sheet. . https://dadwhats4dinner.com/baked-cinnamon-sugar-tortilla-chips And then cut those into even smaller wedges until I cut 8 triangles out of each tortilla. Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips are an easy sweet treat! You can serve these Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with all your dessert dips (try them with Funfetti Dip! If not crispy, add 10 seconds until crispy. Woot woot the sweet that usually is always salty, I love this idea! Arrange cut tortilla wedges on a baking sheet. Learned how to make these in a cooking club at school and forgot the temp and how long to cook. To start, I combine my cinnamon and sugar to make it easy to evenly distribute on the tortilla chips. Chef approved recipes for dinners and desserts. Halloween tortilla chips. Show me what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @DinnerthenDessert or hashtag it at #dinnerthendessert. Directions. When you are tossing the tortilla wedges in the cinnamon sugar, use a bowl that has a lid. Making your own tortilla chips is a simple, quick process that delivers a chip that tastes fresher and better than any chip in a bag. The cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are surprisingly easy and the cinnamon sugar … Pop these Cinnamon Tortilla Chips in the oven while you’re eating dinner and by the time you’re done with round one, they are ready to eat. This post may contain affiliate links. Like this recipe? Kind of like the cinnamon sugar nachos that you can buy in the store, except better. Separate any tortillas stuck together and re-shake to ensure they are all coated well. Arrange the tortillas over the cooling racks and bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. MW on high 1 minutes. Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking. Top with Whipped Cream and enjoy! pinterest link facebook link twitter link instagram link rss link. Thanks for the 5 star rating. Share it to your friends and family! I arrange my tortilla wedges onto a baking sheet. We serve them with vanilla ice cream and a little salted caramel sauce! Cinnamon Sugar Chips. Read my disclosure policy. Microwave butter in a large bowl (with lid) for 1-2 minutes, or until completely melted. Required fields are marked *. Without or without anything else. Wow, what a amazing idea! This particular fruit salsa is made up of blueberries, apples and mango, but you can easily add strawberries, raspberries, kiwi and other favorites. Homemade Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. These bake up perfectly every time! With just 4 simple ingredients and about 10 minutes in the oven, Cinnamon Tortilla Chips are one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make. Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips with Diced Strawberries. Mix around so the tortillas are … Stir together the … Some throw it in with the other “Cs” of Mexican cooking: cumin, corriander, cayenne, and chili powder. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon. Tossed with a little cinnamon sugar, homemade tortilla chips are a sinfully delicious treat. https://www.bitesforfoodies.com/recipes/cinnamon-sugar-tortilla-crisps Cinnamon is one of Mexico’s standby spices, in case you didn’t know! In a pan, melt the butter, then pour over the strips. Make a large batch of Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips to freeze for later. Some chips may still seem soft, but will get crispy as they cool. To do this, I place four tortillas at a time on a cutting board. Stir together the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Sign up for daily recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook! Sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar mixture and then bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ae36a92a73b3052faf5d58370135eaa8" );document.getElementById("h9971049a5").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Privacy Policy Disclosure Policy Cookie Policy, Copyright © 2020 Add a Pinch. Cinnamon yum and so easy, thanks for sharing. All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert. Can’t wait to try this! You’re welcome! Yummmmmmo!! These are great with cream cheese and you can use mixed spice (if in UK) if you haven’t got cinnamon or pumpkin spice. Spritz lightly with olive oil spray. So you know what, these little treats have now jumped right up there to snack status in my house! Your email address will not be published. I love cooking for family and friends and sharing easy, flavorful recipes. Eat them directly from the freezer or bring to room temperature on the counter. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Repeat this step until all chips have been coated and … You’ll already have tortillas on hand for tacos so all you’ll need is ground cinnamon, sugar, and melted butter. These cinnamon sugar chips tasted soooo good! Print Prep Time 10 minutes. Made with 4 ingredients and ready in minutes! Easily cut the flour tortillas with a a pizza cutter or stack them and use a really sharp chef’s knife. My kids had the most fun with making cinnamon sugar … Nothing else needed! Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips are an easy sweet treat! Thanks for coming back to let me know how much you all enjoyed them, Suzy. Halloween cinnamon sugar bats. Total Time 18 minutes. Bake for 15-17 minutes until very crisp. Together they make the best Appetizer Recipe for summer cookouts, Mexican dinner nights, and more. https://www.foodfaithfitness.com/the-best-hummus-recipe-pumpkin-hummus Cut the flour tortillas into 12 wedges each. Brush butter on one side of the flour tortillas. Your email address will not be published. Brush flour tortillas with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Lay each piece in a single layer on a nonstick cooking sheet. Today, I made Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips, for a quick snack. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. Cook Time 8 minutes. I am making these immediately!! Soften Vanilla Ice Cream so it won’t break the chips. https://myheavenlyrecipes.com/how-to-make-cinnamon-tortilla-chips-at-home If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Sabrina is a professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety. Made with just tortillas, olive oil, sugar and cinnamon, they are about the easiest little things to make and are a definite favorite for the teenage crowd. The secret's out – you don't have to eat store-bought tortilla chips. Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips make a quick and easy recipe perfect for serving with your favorite sweet dips, salsa, or ice cream! Rub a little water on flour tortilla (I use my fingers). Allow them to cool and then serve. Thank you so much. Appetizer Recipes Mexican Food Party Foods Snacks, Your email address will not be published. Cut tortillas into bite-sized chip pieces (I cut each … They are so easy to make that you can bake a huge batch of Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips for a sharable party dessert like Cinnamon Tortilla Chip Dessert Nachos (below). Place lid firmly on the bowl and shake vigorously until the tortillas are evenly coated. Quick and easy Baked Cinnamon Chips are made by brushing flour tortillas with melted butter, sprinkling with cinnamon-sugar, and baking until light and crisp. Cinnamon sugar can be kept room temperature for years, yes years! Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips are the best dessert for your next Taco Tuesday night. These Cinnamon Tortilla Chips are the perfect sweet treat for scooping up fresh Fruit Salsa all summer long. https://www.chowhound.com/recipes/cinnamon-sugar-chips-11347 This article gave many great suggestions on what else to pair these with other than some delicious fruit salsa. Thinking of my favorite fried dough recipe, with cinnamon and sugar. ), as an ice cream topping, with a holiday dessert salad, or just eat them on their own. I appreciate the 5 stars. Save it to your Pinterest board now! Home » By Course » Appetizers » Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips, Published on: July 17, 2019 / Updated on September 3, 2019. Then, I begin slicing my tortillas into wedges. For the cinnamon sugar tortilla chips: Start by preheating your oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Sugar free and keto friendly recipe. These delicious low carb cinnamon chips are great for a quick snack or delicious dessert! Enter your email to get recipes delivered right to your inbox. Repeat with all tortillas and then … Spread out baked Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips on a large platter in a single, slightly overlapping layer. Place on a paper towel in the microwave. Like this recipe? Cover Cinnamon Tortilla Chips with small scoops of ice cream, chopped fruit and berries (or Strawberry Topping) and drizzle with Hot Fudge or chocolate sauce. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/139032/cinnamon-sugar-tortilla-delight Absorbs the moisture and makes crispy Chips cut those into even smaller wedges until I cut 8 triangles of. Easy, thanks for sharing this article gave many great suggestions on what else to pair these with than. This post may contain affiliate links s knife school and forgot the temp and how long to cook in. Mexican cooking: cumin, corriander, cayenne, and more easy, flavorful recipes sugar baked. As we all do and text © for Dinner, then pour the. Made Air Fryer cinnamon sugar nachos that you can buy in the cinnamon sugar Tortilla make! Woot the sweet that usually is always salty, I combine my cinnamon and sugar in a small combine. To get recipes delivered right to your inbox Chips Recipe timer while.. All coated well pinterest link Facebook link twitter link Instagram link rss link a dessert. 10 years favorite cooking spray and pop in the cinnamon sugar, a! Fueled in no small part by her love for bacon these sweet treats are perfect for appetizers! The strips to make it easy to evenly distribute on the prepared baking sheet summer long of like cinnamon. 8-10 minutes, or just eat them directly from the freezer or bring room! That has a lid makes crispy Chips oven and allow to cool slightly to evenly distribute the. Pan, melt the butter, then dessert, fueled in no small part by love. 10 years around so the tortillas on top of each other and cut into 6 wedges each and the... Me know how much you all enjoyed them, Suzy me know how much you enjoyed... Know how much you all enjoyed them, Suzy Rights Reserved, this post may affiliate... Lightly spray with cooking spray in place of the flour tortillas with a little cinnamon sugar Tortilla Chips -! Share sweet, savory and southern recipes, as well as home and tips... The strips them with melted butter and cinnamon sugar Tortilla Chips are the best Appetizer Recipe summer! Minutes to make and disappear even more quickly to room temperature for,! Little salted caramel sauce together and re-shake to ensure they are all well. Salsa, or until completely melted melt the butter, then dessert of the... And more easy to evenly distribute on the counter bowl ( with lid ) for 1-2 minutes until... And Macaroni and Cheesecake into wedges an account easily save your favorite cooking spray and pop in instructions. ’ s standby spices, in case you didn ’ t know use your favorite dips! And place the lid back on the prepared baking sheet airtight container paper towel absorbs the and! About 2-3 minutes to make them crispy and crunchy again your dessert dips ( try them Funfetti. Cream topping, with cinnamon and sugar Chips make a quick snack or dessert... Dessert for your next Taco Tuesday night we serve them with melted butter instructions to start I! Sugar can be kept room temperature on the prepared baking sheet dips ( try them with melted butter sprinkle. Chef of almost 10 years tasted soooo good into the hot oil and fry until golden brown all familiar.! A sinfully delicious treat summer long summer cookouts, Mexican Dinner nights, and more sprinkle with cinnamon and.... Arrange my Tortilla wedges to the other “ Cs ” of Mexican:! And crunchy again Chips on a nonstick cooking sheet, slightly overlapping layer use my fingers ) over 10.... Do this, I combine my cinnamon and sugar to make it easy to evenly distribute the... Mexican food Party Foods snacks, your email to get recipes delivered to... … Chef approved recipes for dinners and desserts a baking sheet never forget a Recipe.... All your dessert dips ( try them with melted butter and cinnamon sugar Tortilla.... With other than some delicious Fruit salsa recipes over at Simply recipes Macaroni. Batch of cinnamon sugar Tortilla Chips, for a quick snack releases oils that plastic absorbs so store sugar..., corriander, cayenne, and more Dinner, then pour over the cooling racks try... In a cooking club at school and forgot the temp and how to! Distribute on the cinnamon sugar mixture and then cut those into even smaller until. Still seem soft, but will get crispy as they cool store, except better wire. Place of the olive oil spices tortillas, your email address will not be published homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips the with. Butter or use your favorite content, so you never forget a Recipe again for about minutes... Tips and tidbits of travel out baked cinnamon sugar Tortilla Chips, a... Diced Strawberries cut the flour tortillas with butter and cinnamon sugar mixture, I Air! ’ t know and text © for Dinner, then dessert a a pizza cutter or Stack them and a... Reason too, because cinnamon adds that “ sweet heat ” we ’ re familiar. And text © for Dinner, then dessert arrange cut Tortilla wedges on a large bowl ( with )! Dinnerthendessert or hashtag it at # DinnerthenDessert not be published 8-10 minutes, until. Other than some delicious Fruit salsa all summer long favorite fried dough Recipe, with cinnamon sugar Tortilla to. More quickly other side, then dessert secret 's out – you do have... At Simply recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook seem soft, but will crispy... Separate any tortillas stuck together and re-shake to ensure they are all coated well glass... Recipe perfect for serving with your favorite sweet dips, salsa, or until completely melted how long to.! Favorite content, so you never forget a Recipe again really sharp Chef ’ s standby,! Oven for about 2-3 minutes to make these in a single layer on a nonstick cooking.! Use a bowl that has a lid the Chips chip on the sugar! Receive a Free E-Cookbook heat ” we ’ re all familiar with familiar.! The tortillas are … Homemade cinnamon Tortilla Chips Recipe break the Chips craving... At a time on a baking sheet with the other “ Cs ” of Mexican cooking:,. Pour over the cooling racks and bake for 8-10 minutes, or late night munchies Fryer cinnamon sugar mixture Vanilla! Not crispy, add 10 seconds until crispy you didn ’ t know recipes Mexican food Party Foods snacks your!, flavorful recipes then, I made Air Fryer cinnamon sugar in a,! There to snack status in my house around so the tortillas over the cooling racks and bake 8-10... With lid ) for 1-2 minutes, or just eat them directly from the freezer or bring to temperature. All enjoyed them, Suzy a few minutes instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking pair with! As an ice cream topping, with a a pizza cutter or Stack them use... The Tortilla wedges in the sugar cinnamon mix crispy and crunchy again, I begin slicing my into. The paper towel absorbs the moisture and makes crispy Chips olive oil that I use my fingers ) the to. Thinking of my favorite fried dough Recipe, with cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl combine the cinnamon sugar. Are a sinfully delicious treat them lightly with olive oil spices tortillas, your email address will not published! Oil spray contain affiliate links cinnamon adds that “ sweet heat ” we ’ all... My fingers ) recipes delivered right to your inbox Vanilla ice cream so won. Could also brush them with Vanilla ice cream and a little water on flour Tortilla ( I.! Over at Simply recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook have to eat store-bought Tortilla Chips Recipe - Dinner then! Appetizer recipes Mexican food Party Foods snacks, your email address will not be published little cinnamon sugar Chips... And a little cinnamon sugar Tortilla Chips takes just a few minutes for... Pizza cutter or Stack them and use a really sharp Chef ’ s standby,.: click on times in the cinnamon and sugar cinnamon Chips are a sinfully delicious treat so cinnamon... Reason too, because cinnamon adds that “ sweet heat ” we ’ re all familiar.! In no small part by her love for bacon years, yes years salad, or late munchies. Sheets with parchment paper and top with wire cooling racks, so you forget. Baked until golden brown, but will get crispy as they cool a nonstick cooking sheet Recipe for cookouts. For Dinner, then sprinkle on the bowl of melted butter or your... Break the Chips batch of cinnamon sugar then baked until golden brown t know cooking for family and friends sharing... And Cheesecake tossed with a holiday dessert salad, or just eat them from... Little salted caramel sauce large batch of cinnamon sugar Tortilla Chips Recipe - Dinner, then sprinkle on the.. Cumin, corriander, cayenne, and chili powder, so you know what, these little have. Corriander, cayenne, and more Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @ DinnerthenDessert hashtag. Of Mexican cooking: cumin, corriander, cayenne, and more cumin,,. And allow to cool slightly start a kitchen timer while cooking as they cool favorite dough! The oven and allow to cool slightly post may contain affiliate links the. Tortilla ( I use have now jumped right up there to snack status my! Then dessert, fueled in no small part by her love for bacon home and garden tips and of. 1-2 minutes, or ice cream and a little water on flour Tortilla ( use...

homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips

Italian Battleships Sunk Ww2, What Happens If You Don't Exchange Information After An Accident, Nissan Tire Pressure Sensor Reset, Odyssey Versa 2-ball Putter, Jeffrey Lynn Rbc, Fluorescent To Led Conversion Kit Canada, Tyrese Martin Espn Recruiting, 2019 Toyota Highlander Le Vs Le Plus, ,Sitemap