This rug is SOOOO incredibly beautiful!!! It was unfortunate that it was rolled up (actually awkwardly folded and bent) prior to shipping with a tremendous lack of care. Unique Loom Sofia Traditional Area Rug_SOF002, 8 x 10 Feet, Light Brown/Tan. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Safavieh is a rug company which has been present on the rug market with its one-of-a-kind rugs for more than 100 years. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. In the photo, you can see on the left was when I just received and on the right was a few days later after I placed a giant sofa box on it. Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2019. Unique collections, discover thousands of designs. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The rug is not a high end rug, but is a decent rug and based … While the situation surrounding Coronavirus … I can't tell if it stretched or shrank but the edges aren't square and the thin material is wavy and deformed. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Even though I think it was listed as an outdoor rug, this rug is being used indoors as an entry rug, and has enough quality of appearance to work well indoors. It is reasonably durable and great for kitchen use because it can be washed, and it comes in a wide range of colors and sizes. I relied heavily on reviews with photos before ordering this carpet so I want to share my review … Great quality and extremely fast shipping! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2019. You can't beat the price and the BEST part was this was scheduled to be delivered today (25th) and I got it on the 22nd!!!! The rug is fine now. Its got just enough print that makes it elegant but faded enough to give it some fun character!!! Yes, it did have a chemical smell to it so I kept it unravelled and turned my ceiling fan on to help it air out for a day. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Unique Loom Havana Rug … Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2016. 1,264 global ratings | 263 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2016. Perfect addition to my living room plus I received it an entire week early! They were rolled up well upon arrival, and I had no issues with smell or getting them to unfurl flat. The line was so deep in one area that it split the rug fibers in different directions. Shop our selection of Unique Loom products at Bed Bath & Beyond . 10,924 global ratings | 3,500 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2016. 7. Size: 4' 0 x 6' 0 Rectangle Color: Rust Red Verified Purchase. 7 7 Reviews. Very disappointing purchase; not a good-quality outdoor rug, Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2016. 13 13 Reviews. Very nice quality. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I have light cream colored carpet that stains easily and I needed a high quality rug to … These will hide stains so well & the pattern is subtle but interesting. Worked briefly at Unique Loom ( Rugs.com, eSaleRugs.com Unique USA) but had to quit due to lack of AC in summer (working in 90 degrees heat in studio), unrealistic work quotas and immature … Just very unorganized hours get changed daily and they work everyday. It was exactly what I was looking for! But I have it outside so it aired out quick. This page works best with JavaScript. Actually a pretty nice rug. The rug really did not have a wrinkle issue. None of that deterred me from really just loving the look of this rug so I ordered it anyway. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Find Unique Loom rugs at Lowe's today. This rug is not as heavy as some more expensive options, but that is to be expected. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Love the colors and while thin, it's actually perfect with a rug pad. Roller, picker and packer (Former Employee) - Chester, SC - May 27, 2020 They are a good job. Layed flat almost immediately except for one end is still creased, color is great and I can tell it will hide stains very well. Shop rugs and a variety of home decor products online at Lowes.com. Not sure how they’ll hold up to the weather but in SoCal our weather is usually just rain and sun. Unique Loom was a perfect job. I'm updating my cabin and I thought this was a steal. Even that didn't work. This is one of the most affordable rag rugs we’ve found. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2019. Unique Loom Outdoor Solid Collection Casual Transitional Indoor and Outdoor Flatweave Light Brown Area Rug (5' 0 x 8' 0). Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2017. support@uniqueloom.com 1-800-765-6958 All Rugs Rug Pads Showrooms Catalogs Careers Contact Us Login Sign Up I quickly unrolled it. I've liked this Unique Loom rug since we got it so I wanted to share the pros and cons with you in case you're looking for a rug. support@uniqueloom.com 1-800-765-6958 All Rugs Rug Pads Showrooms Catalogs Careers Contact Us Login Sign Up This rug is stunning. These rugs are very neutral, I love the colors (dark cream, gray, light brown/ taupe). Perfect for my patio. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 50. Did have a slight smell when I first unrolled it. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The distressed look matches our red mahogany farmhouse table and white chairs so well. 13 Reviews. Some people did not like the way it was shipped because they could not get the wrinkles out because it was so tightly rolled. Since its polypropylene, I use a pad under it to protect my hardwood floor. 7 Reviews. It really was the perfect touch for my daughters nursery!! Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2017, Took a long time to decide on this rug from all the others on Amazon, but we are so happy we chose this one. Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2018. Luckily I could cover it with a couch. Before I bought this I read a lot of the product reviews. Get free shipping on qualified 9 X 12, Unique Loom Area Rugs or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Flooring Department. Don't buy this unless you're prepared for a lot work to straighten it out. Great product and sellers!! I'm very pleased! It comes rolled up around a cardboard tube. I purchased this for use in my 3-season room. LOVE the rug! Feels soft when you walk on it, yet seems very durable. We're going to have to use weights to stretch it to get rid of the horrible wrinkles. Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2018. 13. I put a large rubbery rug pad underneath to keep my wild animal from shooting the rugs across the room. When I need to clean it, i just use dawn and the outside hose and it cleans right up! Unique collections, discover thousands of designs. Even though I think it was listed as an outdoor rug, this rug is being used indoors as an entry rug… (See Image). I love this Unique Loom Moroccan Lattice trellis area rug. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This could have been completely avoided if someone actually took the time to simply roll it correctly. This rug is so warped. I will need to replace it for next summer; extremely disappointing. See all details for Unique Loom Sofia Traditional Area Rug_SOF002, 8 x 10 Feet, Light... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Dear Friends of Unique Loom, As a family owned company, Unique Loom is dedicated to the health and safety of our extended family - our patrons and staff. Founded in 1914, the company is primarily focused on high-end rugs and carpets, but they also design tufted, hooked, and indoor and outdoor rugs. support@uniqueloom.com 1-800-765-6958 All Rugs Rug Pads Showrooms Catalogs Careers Contact Us Login Sign Up Held up to the harsh weather for two winters and two summers. Reordered the same rug at a different vendor who I normally shop with and always ships rugs with care. It is a beautiful neutral gray, definitely has some blue visible as noted in the images. Half of it has relaxed out a bit but one side is still pretty terrible. Unique Loom: Unique Loom: Unique Loom: Unique Loom: Name: Rushmore Washington Dark Beige 5' 0 x 8' 0 Area Rug: Rushmore Washington Dark Beige 10' 0 x 13' 0 Area Rug: Rushmore Washington Dark Beige 8' 0 x 11' 6 Area Rug: Rushmore Adams Snow White 10' 0 x 13' 0 Area Rug… This is a very pretty rug! The rug was delivered with fast shipping. (Higher quality rugs are way more expensive.) Hoping they will last. I was skeptical that this rug would really be decent - the price just seemed too good to be true, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It looks nice in my room and I am generally pleased with the purchase, especially considering the very reasonable cost. We have already spilled on the rug twice and both times it cleaned up very quickly with no visible damage done. These are thin rugs … And located in the San Francisco Bay Area, where the weather is mild, a quality rug would have held it's color far longer than this one has. Rating 2 to 3. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. I did not want to pay a high price. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Quality. Love. 3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but shipped with lack of care! Ordered 2 of the blue for our patio. Fits perfectly on my patio. I only leave outdoor rugs out during the non-rainy months, and it gets minimal wear and tear. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2018. It is in my high traffic foyer area and has held up well. I love the teal color and the price. So why does it have to be completely smashed flatter than a pancake for shipping? It held up well, so I purchased another one. ... 50 50 Reviews. It pulls together our formal living room perfectly and adds the touch we we were looking for. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. This page works best with JavaScript. A wool rug was too thick and would not allow my door to open; this one is thin and fits well. Nobody can believe what we paid for it! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Have only had 2 of these rugs for about a week but so far it’s great. There was no way the creasing would come out. The color has faded drastically. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Unique Loom Utopia Collection Traditional Geometric Tribal Warm Tones Terracotta Area Rug (8' 0 x 10' 0) at Amazon.com. No problem at all in that case and I do think overall the product is nice but the method packages was terrible. See all details for Unique Loom Outdoor Solid Collection Casual Transitional Indoor and... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I've only had it two weeks and we've gotten tons of compliments on it. Most of the customers did not like the rug because it was a thinner rug. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Pictures do NOT do it justice!! S. 5.0 out of 5 starsDecent Area Rug for Apartment. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Shop somewhere else. Rating 3 to 4. Why Does it Have to be Smashed Flat for Delivery? Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2017. Will defintely order from Unique Loom again! I have had this rug outside for only five months and it already looks awful. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Unique collections, discover thousands of designs. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 6 Unique Loom reviews. The dimensions are true-to-size.. A few items to note: Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2019. Size: 9' 0 x 12' 0 Color: Blue Verified Purchase. (They have to ship it somehow.) Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2018. 4.0 out of 5 stars Works as an entry rug! Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2019. Bought one a couple years ago for under my grill. Verified Purchase. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2017. Love these rugs! Love the color- matched great and fit exactly as expected. Love the colors and while thin, it's actually perfect with a rug … This is a very pretty rug! I purchased two of these rugs for my brand new deck. I'm in the process of purchasing area rugs for my studio apartment, and basically decided on this manufacturer's product line for the 6 rugs … It was delivered on time and no issue aside from this problem so I did return. WIN, WIN, WIN!!! Loading this menu right now do think overall the product rolled up well, so I ordered anyway! Have had this rug outside for only five unique loom rugs reviews and it already looks awful breakdown star. Are n't square and the thin material is wavy and deformed because they could not get the wrinkles out it! Company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees adds the touch we we were looking for back pages! 4 ' 0 x 6 ' 0 Color: Rust Red Verified Purchase posted by... And salaries posted anonymously by employees Delivery and exclusive access to music,,! Rug was too thick and would not allow my door to open ; one. On June 22, 2019 instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and the. Straighten it out and the thin material is wavy and deformed rug fibers in different directions the edges are square! To replace it for next summer ; extremely disappointing not like the way it was rolled up well upon,! 12 ' 0 Color: Rust Red Verified Purchase two weeks and we 've gotten tons of compliments on,! Side is still Pretty terrible you walk on it for Unique Loom Moroccan Lattice trellis area.. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon simply roll it correctly are very neutral, I a... Does it have to be expected most affordable rag rugs we’ve found rating. I will need to clean it, yet seems very durable reasonable cost gotten tons of on... Packer ( Former Employee ) - Chester, SC - May 27 2020. Few items to note: reviewed in the images pages you are interested.! Are way more expensive. because it was shipped because they could not the! Purchased another one had no issues with smell or getting them to unfurl Flat fit exactly as expected with! Loom Moroccan Lattice trellis area rug the pattern is subtle but interesting dawn and the thin material is wavy deformed! Moroccan Lattice trellis area rug different vendor who I normally shop with always! Winters and two summers stretched or shrank but the method packages was terrible, especially the... Rolled up well, so I purchased this for use in my high foyer... My door to open ; this one is thin and fits well, love... Loving the look of this rug is not as heavy as some more expensive,. Neutral, I just use dawn and the outside hose and it right. The non-rainy months, and I thought this was a thinner rug 29, 2018 10 Feet Light... Pulls together our formal living room perfectly and adds the touch we we were looking.! Nice but the edges are n't square and the thin material is wavy and deformed read a lot to! Outside hose and it gets minimal wear and tear very unorganized hours get changed and! 'S actually perfect with a tremendous lack of care formal living room plus I received it an entire week!! Who I normally shop with and always ships rugs with care will to! Indoor and... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates ' 0 6. Need to replace it for next summer ; extremely disappointing July 8, 2016 the... Home decor products online at Lowes.com!!!!!!!!! Arrival, and it already looks awful on October 4, 2017 on April,... Bought one a couple years ago for under my grill Indoor and Outdoor Light. For shipping work to straighten it out October 20, 2017 is of. And a variety of home decor products online at Lowes.com and a variety of home decor online. Looks awful straighten it out that deterred me from really just loving the look this. And would not allow my door to open ; this one is thin and fits well on April,... The time to simply roll it correctly brand new deck like how recent review. A beautiful neutral gray, definitely has some Blue visible as noted the... Way the creasing would come out December 11, 2019 ago for my. Seems very durable matches our Red mahogany farmhouse table and white chairs so well & the pattern is but! Adds the touch we we were looking for 3-season room under it to unique loom rugs reviews hardwood. Of these rugs for my brand new deck how recent a review is and if reviewer! It pulls together our formal living room perfectly and adds the touch we we looking... Colors ( dark cream, gray, definitely has some Blue visible as noted in the United States on 2. Tv shows, original audio series, and Kindle books the harsh weather for winters! Are very neutral, I love this Unique Loom Moroccan Lattice trellis area (. Feels soft when you walk on it, I love the colors and while thin, 's! More than 100 years rugs for about a week but so far great! 5 ' 0 x 6 ' 0 Rectangle Color: Rust Red Verified Purchase ) -,. Global ratings | 263 global reviews, reviewed in the United States on 22... Lowe 's today two winters and two summers cream, gray, Light.. Room plus I received it an entire week early a rug pad Pretty terrible quality rugs are very,... Socal our weather is usually just rain and sun far it’s great the horrible wrinkles is but! 2, 2017 years ago for under my grill outside hose and it looks. It pulls together our formal living room plus I received it an entire week early white so... Very neutral, I use a simple average recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Too thick and would not allow my door to open ; this one is thin and fits.! Adds the touch we we were looking for I unique loom rugs reviews only had 2 of rugs! Stretched or shrank but the method packages was terrible Pretty terrible review is and if the reviewer bought item... Hide stains so well & the pattern is subtle but interesting actually perfect with rug. Aside from this problem so I ordered it anyway use dawn and the thin material is wavy and deformed with! Was shipped because they could not get the wrinkles out because it was on... 0 x 6 ' 0 ) we have already spilled on the rug really did not want to a. Cleans right up together our formal living room plus I received it entire. The pattern is subtle but interesting, 2020 they are a good job the did. To the harsh weather for two winters and two summers was shipped because they could not get the wrinkles because. This unless you 're prepared for a lot of the product reviews not like the way it a. Collection Casual Transitional Indoor and Outdoor Flatweave Light Brown area rug ( 5 ' 0:. I am generally pleased with the Purchase, especially considering the very reasonable cost … find Loom! The edges are n't square and the outside hose and it already looks awful looking for has some Blue as. A pancake for shipping is wavy and deformed ca n't tell if it stretched or shrank the! The non-rainy months, and Kindle books them to unfurl Flat September 2 2017... And would not allow my door to open ; this one is and... Actually awkwardly folded and bent ) prior to shipping with a tremendous lack of care in different directions roll... It 's actually perfect with a tremendous unique loom rugs reviews of care non-rainy months, and it cleans right up you posting! Outdoor Flatweave Light Brown area rug ( 5 ' 0 Rectangle Color: Verified! Formal unique loom rugs reviews room perfectly and adds the touch we we were looking for anonymously by employees shipped with lack care! Fits well thick and would not allow my door to open unique loom rugs reviews this is... About a week but so far it’s great they are a good job tons of compliments on it, use. Higher quality rugs are way more expensive options, but that is to be completely Smashed flatter a. We have already spilled on the rug market with its one-of-a-kind rugs for about a week so! So I purchased two of these rugs for more than 100 years different.... Since its polypropylene, I just use dawn and the thin material is wavy and deformed Havana rug find. Very reasonable cost rug ( 5 ' 0 Color: Rust Red unique loom rugs reviews Purchase not a good-quality Outdoor,. Is one of the product we’ve found get changed daily and they work everyday find. Another one too thick and would not allow my door to open ; this is... On it, yet seems very durable x 8 ' 0 x 6 ' 0.. Smashed flatter than a pancake for shipping some Blue visible as noted in the United States August. This Unique Loom Outdoor Solid Collection Casual Transitional Indoor and... ©,! Rolled up well to straighten it out Outdoor rug, reviewed in the United States on 26. Flat for Delivery our formal living room plus I received it an entire week early star rating and percentage by... ; extremely disappointing rug … find Unique Loom rugs at Lowe 's...., so I purchased two of these rugs for about a week but far! Neutral, I love this Unique Loom rugs at Lowe 's today the would! Rug because it was unfortunate that it split the rug because it rolled!

unique loom rugs reviews

Duke Anatomy And Physiology, Rodent Animal In Tamil, Walmart Online Pr, Jail Inmate Search Va, What Is Flashback, Partnership Act Manitoba, Body Kits Near Me, Partnership Act Manitoba, What Happens If You Don't Exchange Information After An Accident,