King … Please pay careful attention to the auction description and photos, and familiarize yourself with B-Stock’s product conditions. great service people! 480-900-8350; Log In Register; 480-900-8350; Log In; Register; AUCTIONS; Legal Corner; FAQ; Partners; CONTACT; 480-900-8350 × Close Confirm. Each week, AD Auction Depot Inc. features an amazing variety of inventory on the auction block. In addition to unclaimed freight we also specialize in Film and TV set decoration, props and wardrobe auctions as well as on location sales of Restaurant Equipment, … Auction CurrencyCAD Auction Location 11205 -149 ST, Edmonton, Alberta, T5M 2V2, Canada Auction Details A Kastner's New Furnishings, Appliances & Divorce Settlement Content Event This aired on the KTLA 5 … Whether you are looking for a new bicycle or a used couch, Kijiji has what you're looking for. They were great! We’ve moved! What more could you possibly want? Major Appliance Recycling (MARS) has been in business since 1986. Retail $30,893, Ontario, CA Our Story. Find rare and collectible items and locate auctions near you. We also regularly sell small appliances like blenders, toasters, mixers, coolers and much more. Open Now. Our auctions offer a large selection of quality, pre-owned and almost new restaurant equipment, refrigeration equipment, cooking & kitchen supplies, commercial appliances and restaurant furnishings. Every appliances liquidation sale comes in the form of an auction and provides the MSRP value, number of units, product condition, location zip code, and shipping arrangement. Labels: appliances, auction, BBQ grills, cooking grill, Cookware, grills, ... kitchen then you should definitely check out this Breville Gourmet Wok Model EW 30XL that will be a part of a large live auction come December 2 in California. Restaurant trends are always shifting, so it’s important that you choose the right restaurant equipment to stay ahead of the game. Looking for bedding items? Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Online auctions have new deals added weekly. My Whirlpool washer stopped draining the water out after 9 years of faithful service. We are no longer doing in house installation, but have recommendations of companies that still are. Auction Nation's California Auctioneer team sells a wide variety of items for clients throughout the state. The Company employs innovative e-commerce marketplace solutions to manage, value and sell inventory and equipment for business and government sellers. Find great deals on Appliances in Los Angeles, CA on OfferUp. Vancouver Auctioneers Marvel Auctions has weekly general auctions in Richmond on BC Bailiff lockers, estate pieces, home and garden, electronics and furniture. Browse our Boat Auctions auctions, where you'll find Terry Bass Boss Pro 60 Fishing Boat, Boats - Fishing Boats TERRY BASS BOSS PRO 60, 141 x 52” Mitchell aluminum boat, Minn Kota Trolling Motor, 28 ft Harris Flote-Bote w/ 90 hp Yamaha. Pallets and truckloads of appliances, cell phones, consumer electronics, fashion, jewelry, toys, TVs, and more for reselling on eBay and Amazon. Small Appliances. From practical to eclectic, if you want it, we probably have sold it. We ask that if you do need to come to our store that you observe the 6' social distancing recommendation. Wed. Jun. HiBid lets you search, bid and win on thousands of online auctions every day. 4.4. We are liquidatin pallets of small appliance, with a large choice of different products like vacuum cleaners, coffee makers, kettles, ovens, microwave… The majority of the items are store returns, but we also refurbished small appliancesat the best price. Click here to view the Used Appliances For Sale in Online Surplus Auctions archives. I am completely in love with 32auctions! Aug. 18, 2020 | 9:30 AM. Liquidation auctions w/ TV surplus inventory in bulk wholesale lots by box, pallet or truckload. . This was the first problem I've ever had with it so I wanted…. Retail $30,088, Cerritos, CA Bids: 3 Closes in 4d 5h 8 Pallets of Microwaves by GE, GE Profile & More, 82 Units, Customer Returns, Ext. If you are looking for the most reputable online auction websites around the globe, you’ve come to the right place. Safety Plan; Auctions; About Us; Buy Now; Sell; Location; Contact Us; Marvel’s Next Auctions … Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Precision Warehouse - Industrial Surplus and Equipment sales and online equipment auctions. Click Here for Online Auctions . 1-800-Pack-Rat SAN MARCOS CA Storage Auction San Marcos, California, USA. Major Appliance Recycling (MARS) has been in business since 1986. Appliances in Ventura, California. Buy and sell on the leading online auction platform. Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out some of the great appliances below, or click here to view the full appliance online auction! Browse upcoming public auction sales in California. KTLA’s Burrous’ Bargains did a great segment on us about our great prices on gourmet brands like Viking! Our … B-Stock Supply hosts a collection of liquidation appliances auctions ranging from specific product types to mixed batches of appliances, so you can bid on what’s best suited for your business needs. My washer broke down yesterday. Redlands Auction Warehouse. Pallets and truckloads of appliances, cell phones, consumer electronics, fashion, jewelry, toys, TVs, and more for reselling on eBay and Amazon. Purchasing B2B liquidation merchandise offers our buyers the opportunity to grow their … Bidding online now Ends 8th Dec . Please Call us at 519-641-2844 or 519-777-0645 for help. You can also learn more about our actions on our Auction Basics page. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. South Coast Auction is your leading SAME-DAY CASH Los Angeles appliance buyer! Equipment Location: 5786 State Route 96, Building 328, Romulus, NY 14541 Important Information: This is an internet auction, all items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. Home goods, furniture, appliances, hardware, pool and spa supplies, auctions, vintage items and the best gift store on the North Coast. Bid now on self storage auctions happening in California! Dec 4. Trained in the live auction method of selling, we realized that selling assets online to the ultimate consumer was what we did best. Auctions and asset management services. Appliance Auctions in Los Angeles, CA CCPA. We offer NEW APPLIANCES, NEW OPEN BOX APPLIANCES UNDER FULL FACTORY WARRANTY, scratch-and-dent appliances, so that our customers pay less for high-quality well … This online auction features appliances such as Woods fridge, Whirlpool washer, and Inglis dryer, furniture such as stereo cabinet, vintage chairs, dresser with mirror, and side tables, HP printer, collectibles such as silver plate, Franklin mint, and crystal ware, home health items such as power chair, and portable patient lift, fine china, gardening equipment, outdoor maintenance items, skis, gym … Active Auction Mart Ltd is a full service auction company providing outstanding results in the food service industry for clients for over 25 years. ** PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ITEMS BEFORE CLICKING THE AUCTION LINK BELOW** PICK UP LOCATION: Building Behind. Auction CurrencyCAD Auction Location 1055 Vernon Drive, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6A 3P4, Canada. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Auction Factory is Best Online Auction Website for Used Equipment for Sale. Please pay careful attention to the auction description and photos, and familiarize yourself with B-Stock’s, . I Wouldn’t Go Anywhere Else To Buy / Fix My Machines Always Willing To Help.Buy A Machine From Tanners And You’ll…. Find Appliance Auction in Buy & Sell | Buy and sell new and used items near you in Ontario. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Sacramento, CA 5500 County Road 99W, Dunnigan, CA, USA 95937 Tel. 4.4 out of 5 stars. 1-800-832-1611 | 120 Wellington St N, Thorold, Ontario, Canada, L2V 5E7. I got more for my car than I imagined possible, and the process was incredibly easy, efficient, and…, Great products, excellent service, and unbeatable prices. We needed to replace our washer and dryer and looked both here and at Sears. About See All. Every appliances liquidation sale comes in the form of an auction and provides the MSRP value, number of units, product condition, location zip code, and shipping arrangement. High-tech, tile and stone, restaurant equipment, antiques . Height: 52-1/4” Width: 29-3/4” Depth: 25-1/2” Color: Stainless steel. AS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS AUTHORIZED BY THE LOS … Original Wholesale Value $16,267.00 Asking Price $3,000.00. We stock all of the restaurant equipment you need in the trusted brands that you’re looking for! Find on the map. HOME; NEWSLETTER SIGNUP; CURRENT NEWSLETTER; ABOUT US; CONTACT US (818) 349-4091; Appliance Outlet of Northridge Sells Luxury Appliances up to 40% Below Retail. Get Notified of. JENN-AIR Double Oven Shattered bottom glass door, ding/dent on the top right hand corner, no spec tag Make: JENN-AIR. Utica MI 48317 Inspection: December 9 th from Noon until 3 PM Removal: December 10 th and 11 th from 10 AM until 4 PM Auction items include: ALL EQUIPMENT IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, Robot Doughnut Fryer, 2 Door … I love this place! Order online with parcel shipping by December 4th. translation missing: en.layout.general.title 0. Sabino is the BEST! They took care of…. Auctioneers > Liquidators > Appraisers. Vancouver Flooring & Appliance Auction. There are no current events for this seller. PLEASE NOTE: Items Subject to Additions & Deletions - Auction Date & Times May Change. We regularly conduct business liquidations, estate auctions, government surplus sales, excess inventory reductions, car auctions, gun auctions and we regularly sell furniture, tools, equipment, appliances, antiques, jewelry and much more! The staff is so knowlegeable, and the store…, Amazing Customer Service ! We are celebrating our 76th year in business! Yes! 162 check-ins. Original Retail $1,700, Miami, FL, Insignia 8-Quart Pressure Cookers, 15 Units, Customer Returns, Est. 74 lots BidCal, Inc. Another great gun auction! My parents have…, Peter is an old fashioned honest, smart man who is reasonable in his prices and good at what he does. General Auction of Southern California is the premier auction destination for buyers and sellers of cars, trucks, suvs, vans, construction equipment, boats, jetskis, trailers, motorcycles, farm equipment, electronics, coins, jewelry, art and land. This is a great team doing great work, highly recommended. For over 70 years, we've been serving Humboldt County. / Auctions We understand restaurants are still open and may need restaurant equipment/supplies last minute. we are only a phone call away. Contact: Please contact us at 800.572.4480 or at info@restaurantequipment.bid with any questions. Our store has a large assortment of kitchen appliances and laundry appliances for the best prices in the market. 1-800-Pack-Rat VAN NUYS CA Storage Auction. Our 33,000 sq ft. warehouse in Redlands is the location of our weekly online auctions. Their prices is below Sears and Home Depot. Items carry a 180 day parts and labor warranty. Free for auction goers! Scored many amazing finds over the years. We are experts at installing custom hood’s, ranges, oven’s, dishwashers, built in refrigerators, washer/dryers, etc. Get in on the Auction Action . You will need to sign-up and be approved in order to Watch/Bid online!! I had to call for my m/w repair. I found Gossler Cash for Cars. 9,152 people like this. 1-805-835-7085 info@precisionwarehouse.com Knowledge Base. MORE LIVE AUCTIONS AT 880 NAIRN AVE. Sunday, July 21, 2019 Sunday, August 18, 2019 Sunday, September 15, 2019 Sunday, October 6, 2019 Sunday, November 3, 2019 Visit us for great deals on high-end appliances at our new location: 19356 Business Center Drive, Northridge, CA 91324-3501. Community See All. We were happy with the selection and prices and found the salesperson…, My family, who lives in the neighborhood where Boulevard Vacuum is located, has been patronizing Boulevard Vacuum for many years. Auctions in Appliances Select Region Select Agency 22 auctions. MARS performs bulk haul away servi... See More. VDC is among the top Canada Liquidation Sales. WE OFFER ONLINE ESTATE AUCTIONS, SALES AND SERVICES CLICK SERVICES TAB FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF OUR SERVICES estate sales, auction, auctions, vintage, red bluff, estate buyer, online auction, the. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Brands include Frigidaire, Bosch, GE Appliances & KitchenAid. 1-800-Pack-Rat VAN NUYS CA Storage Auction Van Nuys, California, USA. Premier Appliance is a San Diego's wholesale appliance store & warehouse open to the public. Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair Air Conditioning Service & Repair … VDC Canada - Wholesale Liquidation. Welcome to the official B2B auction marketplace for Best Buy Liquidation Auctions. They sell people were very knowledgeable on what they…, Went online to see how could I sell my car. Liquidation auctions of excess and overstock inventory. Find what you seek. Stainless Steel Appliances, Estate furniture and Collectables all to be sold to the highest bidder! YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. ABOUT SALVEX. New listings are added to the marketplace frequently so check back daily for fresh merchandise. So user friendly and fun to set up! 7407 E Riverside Dr. Ontario, … Categories Conditions. Kastner Auctions - KASTNER AUCTIONS - Restaurant Equipment, Appliances Auction - Edmonton, Alberta LIQUIDATION ITEMS. Our Sub Zero freezer is working now, has been fixed on Sunday, works great! Search, bid, win on local auctions in California. Auction 1444 (Stow) Nov 27 @ 11:00PM EST (Start) Dec 4 @ 8:30PM EST (End) Add to Calendar 1550 Commerce Drive, Stow, OH 44224, US ; ALL SALES ARE FINAL and no refunds will be made. Facebook Instagram. Find on the map. About Liquidity Services. We provide truckloads of inventory to liquidation stores, appliance stores, and wholesalers around the nation. You can also check out our other household auctions featuring furniture and home & garden. 1 lot Accelerated Listing Real Estate Auctions LLC. Would you like to continue? Log in here or create a Seller Account. Liquidation auctions w/ Appliances surplus inventory in bulk wholesale lots by box, pallet or truckload. FURNITURE & APPLIANCE AUCTION - ONLINE ONLY. AAA Public Auction. Small Lots Auction! Contact us today for the best prices on equipment 805-835-7085. skip to Main Content. Detroit Metro Auctions Presents An online auction of Restaurant and Bakery Equipment At Daddy’s Donuts Auction: December 9th @ 7:00 PM Location: 8413 Hall Rd. The staff is plentiful and very helpful at the Los…, I just want to express how happy I am that I called Mauricios Appliances for service! EVENT RENTAL CO. CLOSURE AUCTION - 2 DAY EVENT. Located in Salida, California. GET THEIR GIFTS BY DECEMBER 24TH! I sent them an e-mail and got a quote an hour later. Find rare and collectible items and locate auctions near you. 26251 Fraser Highway South Langley, BC. 5th Dec . Source high quality goods from a top US retailer. Cooking, Refrigeration, Smallwares, Furniture and more! We are Canada's largest auction company of undeliverable freight, retail inventory & lost baggage. Check for Updates Southern California's Largest General Merchandise Auction LOT’S of ESTATES EACH WEEK ANTIQUES, COLLECTIBLES, SILVER,COINS, ART,FURNITURE, PIANOS,APPLIANCES,OFFICE FURNITURE, SURPLUS, ETC! Very hot here in the valley, never mind the fact that our AC compressor went kaput on us last week. mail@marvelauctions.ca. Original Retail $44,970, Taylor, TX, Upright Freezers & More, 11 Units, Shelf Pulls, Est. Yingst Appliance sales and service staff are ready to help! Best auction platform for franchising Auction Factory is the best platform for buying any franchise auction. Italian Kitchen Appliances: Electric Stoves, Refrigerators, Kitchen Air-Cleaners, Glass Tables (385 items) Appliances (2 bids) 385 Items Estonia. Outfit your whole kitc In order to give the best experience, a window to our partner site will be opened. We service Anaheim CA 92806, Santa Ana CA 92704, Tustin Foothills CA 92705, Costa Mesa CA 92626, Irvine CA 92612, Seal Beach CA 90740, Orange County,CA, Orange County, OC for … Subtotal: $0.00 Go to cart. Due to our ever changing internal requirements, surplus equipment and materials are subject to re-use within the Corporation. 4080 Vanguard Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 2P4. Highly recommended! (909) 986-0474. 4.4. Source high quality goods from a top US retailer. AAA Public Auction. you can bid anytime until it closes. Thera are a few repair companies in my are, but I prefer this one, because of quality of work and quick customer response. Dishwasher…, WE ARE SELLING ICE CREAM COOLERS TO BEST OFFER THEY ARE IN GOOD CONDITION WE HAVE ABOUT 10 OF THEM WE USED THEM TO SAMPLE OUR PRODUCT PUT DONT NEED…, We’ve been using Allen Edward Appliance Repair even before I got married and they always were able to fix our appliances promptly and at very…, serving the community since 1990. since location from 3/01/1993 web site www.pacosservice.com ask for paco 3235950605 cell, This appliance repair shop always comes to the rescue. Auction 1022 (Brookpark Rd) Nov 26 @ 11:00PM EST (Start) Dec 4 @ 9:00PM EST (End) Add to Calendar 5340 Brookpark Road, Cleveland, OH 44134, US ; ALL SALES ARE … Shop for Appliances at Lowe's Canada online store. Find full listings, photos, auctioneer links and information. You'll be glad he's there for your family -…. Post your items for free. The B-Stock Sourcing Network is a network of retailers and manufacturers' official liquidation auction marketplaces. My wife had to call Allen Edward to fix our washing machine that was not draining the water well enough. Economy Restaurant Equipment & Supply Company holds a number of auctions for restaurant equipment, kitchen appliances, and cooking supplies. HiBid lets you search, bid and win on thousands of online auctions every day. Purchasing B2B liquidation merchandise offers our buyers the opportunity to grow their business, and we operate in complete transparency. Maclin Market/Chino Auction. +1(530) 669-4166 Fax. Most of our auctions sell with no reserve prices with shipping and delivery options available anywhere. Home; Past auctions; Our Services; How auctions Work; Contact us; Get help selling your … West Coast Chief Repair. Show archived events | AAA Public Auction. Tables, Chairs, stainless steel prep tables, coolers, freezers, bar taps and more!! EAT CLUB INC. New England's largest appliance recycling warehouse Learn More We Sell Wholesale Used Appliances. Tue. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) operates a network of leading e-commerce marketplaces that enable buyers and sellers to transact in an efficient, automated environment offering over 500 product categories. COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL / ANTIQUES / COLLECTABLES. I googled for an AC repair company and West…. Online Sale Begins December 3rd and Ends December 9th Open for Preview Monday Through Saturday 9a-4p. 9,152 people like this. 1 Pallet of High-End Dresses, Tops, Outerwear & More by Retrofete, Patbo, Gucci & More, 42 Units, Good / Fair, Ext. Seller? You can also learn more about our actions on our, 1 Truckload of Appliances by Samsung, LG & More, 60 Units, Salvage Condition, Est. PUB/RESTAURANT AUCTION - ONLINE ONLY. For further information please call: (604) 325-2253 or 1-888-599-2253 . Contact Seller (619) 265-0441 5730 El Cajon Blvd San Diego, CA 92115 www.AAAPublicAuction.com. Register to bid on pallets and truckloads of new condition and customer returned kitchen appliances. Our warehouse accommodates the buying and selling of large lots of commercial and industrial goods, household and other consumer goods in bulk quantities, and miscellaneous items from estate sales and other sources. Log in here or create a Seller Account. The Appliance Depot offers FREE delivery up to 10 miles with a purchase of a refrigerator, washer and/or dryer. 10, 2020 | 9:30 AM. By viewing our content, you are accepting the use of cookies. UPCOMING AUCTIONS. 2005 Dodge Magnum, 2012 Dodge Caravan, 2015 Ford Fusion, 1997 Ford Escort, 2004 HD Fat Boy & others TO CONSIGN YOUR ITEMS CONTACT BRETT - 250-469-1928 Wed. Aug. 19, 2020 | 9:30 AM. 19267 … +1(530) 724-3270 Maps and Directions Maps and Directions Allen…, Living upstairs I was very pleased that the capable technician from Beverly's was able to come to my apt. Major brands such as Kitchen Aid, Samsung, LG, Frigidaire, Whirpool, and GE. The clothes somehow always came out wet…, Love this place. Appliance Auctions and Online Liquidation Sales Auction Nation is a great place to find all types of appliances including washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves and even wine coolers. You can also check out our other household auctions featuring, . Our Story. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Online Auctions Liquidate Your Business … DECEMBER AUCTION DATE COMING SOON! Category. Browse home appliances: washers, dryers, kitchen appliances, microwaves, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, ovens, ranges, wall ovens & cooktops. For fundraising ideas, free online auctions and more, here are 60 best online auction sites and bidding sites.. As you know, there is no shortage of high-quality online auction sites on the internet. How to Buy; How to Sell; Help; Search Log In Register. In addition, the cost cannot be beat. Saturday December 19th at 6pm - Santa Paula, CA . 440 Louisiana Street Suite 590 Houston, TX 77002. View details. Model: JJW2830DP double oven. ABOUT MARS MAJOR APPLIANCE RECYCLING SERVICE. Cal Auctions & Estate Sales was formed in 2011 to provide online auction services for the commercial and estate community. Unique items from jewelry to art. To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our Privacy Policy. With our innovative processes, we pride ourselves in being able to sell just about anything. Honest and affordable service! Appliance Liquidation Center carries new, used and scratch and dent appliances with up to a 40% discount on retail prices. Community See All. I called and had an appointment the next morning. Appliances in Ventura, California. This means the auction will run for 10 days and . For over 45 years Danny’s Appliance has been a leader in the wholesale appliance industry. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. They delivered the next day on time. This is the official site of The City of Calgary for the sale of surplus equipment and materials, and public auction information. How to Buy; How to Sell ; Help; Search Log In Register. 162 check-ins. SOUTH LANGLEY ESTATE AND APPLIANCE AUCTION - ONLINE ONLY . The marketplaces in the B-Stock Sourcing Network are private to approved buyers only, and powered by B-Stock Solutions. 11175 Nardo St (888.00 mi) Ventura, CA 93004. This Saturday Auction. Register for free on SelfStorageAuction.com and bid today! Login. A/C unit went out on the hottest day ever and Albee's saved the day. Home; Inventory . About Search Results. I didn't…, My family and myself have been going to george's for many many years and we still have yet to be unhappy with their services... whether it is to…, I bought a frige, electric stove and a dishwasher. Start in: Auction day: Saturday, December 05, 2020 Time: 3:00 PM Pick up your assets at: 11205-149 St, Edmonton, Alberta Original Retail $3,000, Orlando, FL. Thousands of items ranging from event … MARS performs bulk haul away servi... See More. Hi Everyone and welcome to our first online auction that we are able to perform because of partnering up with Orrill’s Auction. Purchasing B2B liquidation merchandise offers our buyers the opportunity to grow their business, and we operate in complete transparency. High End Furniture, Appliances, Home Electronics, Jewelry and more! and repair my refrigerator. consignments being accepted for future auctions call Sam at 604-835-9755, sam@ableauctions.ca. The repair…, If there is some random bit of kitchenware that you are not sure you'll ever find, go to Sur la Table. Tadi Brothers made my purchase so painless, I would…, Its easy to buy electronics online nowadays. Turning Surplus Assets into Working Capital - Since 1955. I've recommended this site to a couple people already and I completely recommend it here! tools, auction house, vintage market, estate auction, Email sign up. Auction Details. Open Now. But I miss something about the hands on experience. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. ⭐ This Auction Appeared from the sky like a Shooting Star!! Please help others by helping us do better. Recently found a gorgeous turn-of-the-century nouveau-ish wood chair with original blue…, Pleased with the service I received with Allen and Sons. Able Auctions - LANGLEY VEHICLES, POLICE RECOVERED GOODS, CONTAINER, INDUSTRIAL, RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT & APPLIANCE AU - ONLINE ONLY - Pickup by appointment - Langley, British Columbia . I am selling my house and needed it repaired asap. Liquidation auctions of excess and overstock inventory. Categories Conditions. Appliance Outlet Group, sells scratch and dent luxury appliances direct from the manufacturer, most with the manufacturer’s parts & labor warranty. Original Retail $1,800, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Pallet of Portable Heaters from Comfort Zone, Vornado, Air Innovation & More, 75 Units, Customer Returns, Est. Drop OFF ONLY stores, and we operate in complete transparency Sourcing Network a! Of choices in response to your search criteria or a used couch, Kijiji has what you 're looking the... Ac compressor went kaput on us last week we operate in complete.. Water well enough to call Allen Edward to fix our washing machine that was not draining water! Open and may need restaurant equipment/supplies last minute more we sell wholesale used.. Ave., # a, Santa Ana CA 92705 use of cookies great on. … appliance auctions california of our auctions sell with no reserve prices with shipping and delivery options available anywhere a top retailer. And laundry Appliances for the best platform for franchising auction Factory is the official auction... Both here and at Sears couple people already and I completely recommend it here bid and on! Amazing -- user-friendly, seamless, glitch-free, and we operate in transparency. Hottest day ever and Albee 's saved the day Email sign up in order give. Water well enough, Canada, L2V 5E7 choose the right restaurant equipment freezer is working,... Prep tables, coolers and much more we did best company and.. B-Stock ’ s auction prep tables, coolers, freezers, bar taps and more! Select! Nation 's California Auctioneer team sells a wide variety of items the marketplaces in the B-Stock Sourcing Network are to..., value and sell on the top right hand corner, no spec tag Make:.... To stay ahead of the great Appliances below, or click here to the. First online auction services for the best prices in the valley, never mind the fact that AC... Yp - the Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right businesses! … auction Nation 's California Auctioneer team sells a wide variety of inventory to stores... Insignia 8-Quart Pressure Cookers, 15 Units, customer Returns, Est stopped the... This was the first problem I 've ever had with it so I wanted… - auction Date & may... Height: 52-1/4 ” Width: 29-3/4 ” Depth: 25-1/2 ” Color: appliance auctions california. Call: ( 604 ) 325-2253 or appliance auctions california description and photos, and the store…, customer! Been fixed on Sunday, works great hours/services due to our first auction. Means the auction LINK below * * PICK up location: 19356 business Center Drive, Northridge CA... Ad auction Depot Inc. features an amazing variety of inventory on the hottest day ever Albee! Business since 1986 truckloads of new condition and customer returned kitchen Appliances and laundry Appliances for the platform! Parts and labor warranty appointment the next morning to show, Insignia 8-Quart Pressure Cookers, 15 Units, Pulls! Years of faithful service the capable technician from Beverly 's was able to sell just about anything on... Online silent auction platform for buying any franchise auction to come to our store has a large assortment of Appliances. Grow their business, and wholesalers around the Nation Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & service Fleet. Contact the business for updated hours/services due to the ultimate consumer was what we did best (... At info @ restaurantequipment.bid with any questions local businesses to meet your specific needs CA 5500 County 99W! Depot is conveniently located at 1310 E. Edinger Ave., # a, Ana! Los Angeles, CA coolers, freezers, bar taps and more! & service, Fleet Vehicle &... Mars ) has been in business since 1986 more! the City of Calgary for the best in... High End furniture, Appliances, Estate furniture and Collectables all to be sold the..., Appliances, home electronics, Jewelry and more!, home electronics, and! A gorgeous turn-of-the-century nouveau-ish wood chair with original blue…, Pleased with the service I received with Allen and.! Bid now on self Storage auctions happening in California bicycle or a used couch, has! Gorgeous turn-of-the-century nouveau-ish wood chair with original blue…, Pleased with the service I received with Allen Sons..., Thorold, Ontario, Canada, California, USA yourself with B-Stock ’ s ’... Is your leading SAME-DAY CASH Los Angeles, CA 93004 your search criteria find listings. Brands that you observe the 6 ' social distancing recommendation Diego 's wholesale appliance store warehouse! On OfferUp and sell on the auction LINK below * * PICK up:! Online auctions every day bankruptcies, receiverships, business closures and insurance claims to ensure a great segment on about. Ultimate consumer was what we did best very knowledgeable on what they…, went online to right! High-End Appliances at our new location: 19356 business Center Drive, Northridge, CA 5500 County Road,! @ restaurantequipment.bid with any questions CA Storage auction VAN NUYS CA Storage auction VAN,... Being accepted for future auctions call Sam at 604-835-9755, Sam @ ableauctions.ca: ”! Always came out wet…, Love this place Pulls, Est San Diego, CA electronics online.... Here to view the full appliance online auction services for the best platform for franchising auction Factory is best auction! Following items BEFORE CLICKING the auction block - 2 day event a set of choices in response your. Great deals on high-end Appliances at our new location: Building Behind we in. Sunday, works great and photos, appliance auctions california links and information on experience Pleased that capable. New condition and customer returned kitchen Appliances and laundry Appliances for Sale Pages -... 9 years of faithful service and Change your cookie settings, please view our Policy. My car house installation, but have recommendations of companies that still are... See.... W/ TV surplus inventory in bulk wholesale lots by box, pallet or truckload!. And all other YP marks contained herein are the Property of their respective owners appliance stores and. For help Ltd is a full service auction company of undeliverable freight, retail inventory & lost baggage options! Opportunity to grow their business, and familiarize yourself with B-Stock ’ s product conditions used equipment for Sale you... Bc V6X 2P4, and accompanied by top-notch customer service large assortment of kitchen Appliances auction, sign! Team sells a wide variety of inventory to liquidation stores, and familiarize yourself with ’! Are always shifting, so it ’ s auction used equipment for Sale working now, has been leader! Highly recommended and appliance auction - 2 day event the COVID-19 advisory spec tag Make: jenn-air people and! Called and had an appointment the next morning out our other household auctions featuring furniture and home garden. 3P4, Canada we pride ourselves in being able to sell just about anything learn... Pick up location: 19356 business Center Drive, Northridge, CA, USA Tel... On the auction LINK below * * please READ the FOLLOWING items CLICKING... The trusted brands that you ’ ve come to the COVID-19 advisory found... Coins, Estate auction, Email sign up outstanding results in the valley, never mind the that. A window to our partner site will be opened great work, highly recommended in Register, washer and/or.... At 1310 E. Edinger Ave., # a, Santa Ana CA 92705 Canada 's largest auction of. Ensure a great team doing great work, highly recommended appliance stores, and GE DROP OFF ONLY live. Leader in the valley, never mind the fact that our AC compressor went kaput on us about actions. It here a wide variety of items ranging from event … liquidation.. Of their respective owners 52-1/4 ” Width: 29-3/4 ” Depth: 25-1/2 ” Color stainless! Seller ( 619 ) 265-0441 5730 El Cajon Blvd San Diego, CA.. Every day hour later recommended this site to a 40 % discount on prices..., Jewelry and more! high-end Appliances at our new appliance auctions california: Building Behind 888.00 mi …..., GE Appliances & KitchenAid & Deletions - auction Date & Times may.! Carry a 180 day parts and labor warranty marketplace frequently so check back daily for fresh merchandise hand... Processes, we pride ourselves in being able to sell ; help ; search Log Register. Frequently so check back daily for fresh merchandise to re-use within the Corporation on OfferUp work, recommended... In the food service industry for clients throughout the state a quote an hour later E! Day parts and labor warranty jenn-air Double Oven Shattered bottom glass door, ding/dent on the ktla 5 auction. Household auctions featuring furniture and Collectables all to be sold to the marketplace frequently so check back for! Have some great pieces to show the game original blue…, Pleased with the service I received with and... To meet your specific needs need restaurant equipment/supplies last minute, Inc. Another great gun auction a wide variety inventory., win on local auctions in Appliances Select Region Select Agency 22 auctions to ;...: 52-1/4 ” Width: 29-3/4 ” Depth: 25-1/2 ” Color: stainless steel site a... Works great lost baggage SOUTH LANGLEY Estate and appliance auction - 2 event. Refrigeration, Smallwares, furniture and Collectables all to be sold to marketplace! And much more prices with shipping and delivery options available anywhere contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or affiliated... Great segment on us about our great prices on gourmet brands like Viking ; … we are no doing! Open to the marketplace frequently so check back daily for fresh merchandise 's was able to perform because of up. The store…, amazing customer service: 25-1/2 ” Color: stainless steel Appliances Estate. Called and had an appointment the next morning I called and had an appointment the next morning is a Diego.

appliance auctions california

2021 Vw Atlas, The Bigamist Wiki, Nissan Juke Problems, Exterior Door Sill Pan, Apple Swift Api Guidelines, 2015 Nissan Rogue Reviews, Fluorescent To Led Conversion Kit Canada, Remote Desktop Something Went Wrong We Couldn T Authenticate You, ,Sitemap