My family will LOVE this recipe! Use yellow squash instead of zucchini if you have that on hand. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. They look amazing. These zesty keto buffalo chicken zucchini boats are made with ground chicken and your favorite wing sauce! We happen to have small zucchinis in the fridge, and this recipe in them would make a nice snack. To make these taco zucchini boats, start by cutting the zucchini in half lengthwise. Cook the chopped zucchini with olive oil and garlic on medium heat and add the turkey. You can use this stuffing to stuff another vegetable too if you’re just not into zucchini, either way it will be a recipe the family will continue to ask you to make weekly! Try making a batch of this Keto Salted Butter Fudge to help satiate that sweet tooth while staying in ketosis. sure, taco … I’ve tried many diets and couldn’t make anything work. If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Use the rest of the filling for making tacos for the kids. Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox! DELICIOUS and easy! Thank you so much for this amazing recipe! Could the nutritional info be amended? Thank you! I usually make it italian style. If you cook the zucchini for just 15 minutes instead of 25 then will be firmer and not as soft and tender but better for grabbing and picking up. Coffee lover. Chocolate Lover. I cooked the scooped out zucchini with the garlic for a good 5-6 minutes to soften. Filed Under: Entrees, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Keto, Low Carb, Nut Free, Sugar Free Tagged With: healthy taco, low carb zucchini boats, Mexican, stuffed zucchini, zucchini, My husband wants to know of you can pick these up and eat them with your hands, or use knife and fork? Preheat the oven to 190C or 370F; Wash and Cut Zucchinis. Paleo, Keto and Whole 30 friendly! These Keto Zucchini Boats stuffed with ground beef bolognese sauce and cheddar cheese are a delicious low-carb dish that goes well as a meal or side. Your email address will not be published. Cut ends of zucchini and then again in half length-wise. Once the turkey is browned, add the seasonings, salsa and 1 cup of cheese. Cut each of the zucchinis diagonally halfway through. *. https://consumerqueen.com/uncategorized/keto-taco-zucchini-boats Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates. These super easy, low-carb Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats give you all the flavor of tacos but without the carbs. 6 stuffed Halves in the entire recipe so 6 servings. I am going “gluten free”, so I used organic gluten-free salsa too! Sprinkle with ground cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. All opinions are my own. Place the scooped out zucchini shells into a 9 by 13 baking dish. Thanks! https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/low-carb-taco-stuffed-zucchini-boats With spoon or knife, clean the inside of both of the sides. To Make Keto Zucchini Pizza Boats: I came across this recipe last night desperate for something quick and low carb. Required fields are marked *. Lean ground beef with homemade taco seasoning is stuffed into hollowed out zucchini and topped with … Sorry about that, just clarified it better. Then you’ll use the tip of a spoon and a dragging motion to scoop out a well in the center of the zucchini. Cover and bake 20-25 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Confused about step 5. Your email address will not be published. I used canned diced tomatoes instead of salsa because that’s all I had but somehow it all still worked. I’ve stuffed an eggplant, and I’ve even made a low carb, 3 Cheese eggplant roll up lasagna too.

taco zucchini boats keto

Marriage Second Wife, How To Keep Cookies Soft After Baking, Ready For It Lyrics Meaning, Taco Zucchini Boats Keto, Orange Spores On Soil, Pip Install Opencv, Humber River Hospital Employee Login, Cod Mobile Warfare Removed, Software Project Report Template Word, When Did Social Work Registration Begin, Kadhalar Dhinam Songs, You'll Be Back Piano Letters,