Hang out with Mavis & Lucy right in your Inbox! In a large bowl mix together the soup, sour cream, cheese, and shredded chicken. Add in broccoli, green onions, water chesnuts, mushrooms, or any veggie you’d like to make it a complete meal. Put the crushed crackers on top of this and pour melted butter over the cracker crumbs. Here’s a chicken casserole that packs plenty of taste despite the simple pantry (and inexpensive) ingredients. How old is too old to cook and bake? /> .wprm-comment-rating svg { width: 18px !important; height: 18px !important; } img.wprm-comment-rating { width: 90px !important; height: 18px !important; } .wprm-comment-rating svg path { fill: #343434; } .wprm-comment-rating svg polygon { stroke: #343434; } .wprm-comment-ratings-container svg .wprm-star-full { fill: #343434; } .wprm-comment-ratings-container svg .wprm-star-empty { stroke: #343434; } I usually have some in the freezer that I’ve cooked, or I use the recipe for Last Minute Green Beans. The whole family LOVED this easy chicken casserole. can condensed cream of chicken soup, 1 cup shredded blend cheese (I used Mexican blend). I am also from Mississippi and add poppyseeds to it. poor over the chicken bake 350 for about an hour. Mix cooked and shredded chicken with cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and seasonings. Spread mixture into the pan. In a large bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and green onion {or chives}. .wpb_animate_when_almost_visible { opacity: 1; }. I am 81 yrs old & still enjoy eating so therefore I still cook. I’m 93, widowed, but I still cook for myself. Let me know how it turns out! I’m only 68, but I’ve always cooked for my husband and 3 sons (all grown now) all my married life. This recipe is a popular favorite. P.S. Cook until cream cheese is melted and creamy. 3 cups cooked shredded chicken I do make my own cream of mushroom soup to add to casseroles now, though. You may use these html tags and attributes:
, Easy Recipe for Creamy Chicken Casserole with Ritz Cracker Topping. Condensed cream of chicken soup; Sour cream; Dried oregano; Dried thyme; Garlic powder; Shredded chicken; Dried parsley; Peas and carrots; Ritz crackers, crushed Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 13 Comments, I made this for dinner this Ritz cracker chicken casserole the other night and my husband liked it so much, he had THREE servings! I like the variety of what I cook. How to Make Chicken Broccoli Rice Ritz Cracker Casserole. I love chicken casseroles. Learn how your comment data is processed. This pan of creamy cheesy deliciousness is good ole American comfort food at its finest. It’s cheesy and creamy and just hits the spot when you want some comfort food. RITZ CRACKER CHICKEN CASSEROLE : 3 or 4 chicken breasts 8 oz. The ingredients are simple, cheap and easy to find. ANYTHING with a can of Cream of (fill in the blank) is always EXCELLENT! In another bowl mix together the crumbled crackers and melted butter. Let me what ya think of this recipe in the comments. 10 Ways to Practice Self Care When Staying at Home, Creamy Chicken Casserole with Ritz Cracker Topping, creamy chicken casserole with Ritz cracker topping, 6 Steps To Grilling the Perfect Steak Every Time. Take a Virtual Tour of a Famous Museum From Your Couch! Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the casserole is bubbly. YUMMMMMM. Click Here Now To Pin On Pinterest ; Click Here Now To Share On Facebook; He dropped the chicken in the crock pot and let them cook away while we enjoyed our day. We think it’s a favorite, because it is so easy to make and is perfect for busy nights, but is still delicious enough to serve when you are entertaining. Boil chicken breasts in salted water. Sounds delish and you can probably freeze the leftovers or halve the recipe. Thanks for the idea. Break up crackers and put on top. Spread cubed chicken evenly over the bottom of a sprayed 9X13 casserole dish. So, Linda, give this recipe a try! So clearly, we have a winner. Ha!!! So if you’re looking for something that is not only tasty, but you can make in a flash, this meal is for you. As a result, it quickly became a family favorite for all our followers. Prepare a casserole dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside. Sprinkle the cracker mixture over the casserole. Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch seasoning, sour cream, cream of chicken soup. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Crack Chicken Casserole – creamy chicken casserole loaded with cheddar, bacon and ranch. I think I’ll go poppy seedless & try your version- might add that Veg-all. I have made it probably a million times both in the oven and in the microwave. So, I the made it again tonight but added 2 cups of cooked rice. This is a simple one dish … Ingredients. That detemination and attitude is what will keep you going, Jeanne. Ritz Chicken Casserole is a hearty and flavourful chicken dish the whole family will love. Good for you! Casseroles, Crocks, Entree Recipes October 9, 2017 jessicafaidley. To lower the calories use low fat sour cream and no cheese. I’m giving you the basic version, but there are lots of possible variations. Ritz Cracker Chicken Recipe is a quick and easy simple meal for us so I just serve it with green beans. Butter a 9″ baking dish and set aside. You go, Jeanne! Spray a 9 x 9 square baking dish (or a 2.5 quart baking dish) with no-stick cooking spray. I just prefer the food I cook. Mix in prepared rice then place all of this in the prepared casserole dish. Adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything's "Poppy Seed Chicken" Ingredients: 5 cups chicken breast, cooked and cubed; 1 cup sour cream and/or room temperature Greek yogurt; 2 cans (or 2 batches of homemade) cream of chicken soup; 2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed; 1/2 cup melted butter ; Optional- 1 tbsp. Your email address will not be published. So give me the low down! See more ideas about ritz cracker chicken, cracker chicken, ritz crackers. This Microwave Chicken Casserole with Ritz Crackers is the ultimate comfort food. Rinse chicken breat add to bag shake put on bake sheet. In the evening, he prepared some rice and a light sauce with a can of … Salt and pepper chicken to taste. It’s a real crowd pleaser for sure! That sounds good, but I’ve never tried it. Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole - One Hundred Dollars a Month Crumble one sleve of crackers in the bottom of a 2 to 2 1/2 quart Next, place 6-8 boneless skinless chicken breasts in a greased 13 x … Your email address will not be published. Spray a 9×9 square baking dish (or 2.5 quart baking dish) with no-stick cooking spray. . Ritz Cracker Chicken Breasts. But you can put poppy seeds on top if you want. As a matter of fact I had already copied this same recipe from WW site. In a large bowl mix together soup, sour cream, cheese, and shredded chicken. Not only was this Ritz cracker chicken casserole delicious, it was SUPER easy to make. }catch(d){console.log("Failure at Presize of Slider:"+d)} function setREVStartSize(e){ Maybe I’ll add it to my file of recipes for our daughter to cook when she comes to visit. Wednesday, February 20, 2019. 1 cup sour … As a child of the 70’s, it was a staple and no casserole was complete without it. See more ideas about ritz cracker chicken casserole, ritz cracker chicken, cracker chicken. I have had several variations of chicken casserole but this one beats the band! Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in shredded chicken and spices and spread mixture into the buttered baking dish. Add to the bottom of your prepared casserole dish. Feb 18, 2019 - Explore Shawne Laymon-Gress's board "Ritz cracker chicken casserole" on Pinterest. Sprinkle all those yummy Ritz over top of casserole and drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup melted butter, which will help them crisp up the top layer of the … Put chicken into an ungreased casserole dish. I can always freeze a carton or two for a day that I don’t want to cook. It’s great to take with cooked rice to sick friend or new parents! Remove sour cream and soup mixture from refrigerator and spread over the chicken in the casserole dish. Author: Christy Jordan. lol, If we were still cooking I’d add this to my recipe file for sure. After you have the number of breast you want melt a stick of butter. This post may contain affiliate links. Man, the sodium in those cans!!! Ritz Cracker Oven Fry Chicken . Mix sour cream and cream of chicken with chicken breasts and put in casserole dish. In a bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, chicken broth, and diced, cooked chicken. If you are only cooking for one or two people this can easily be split into two smaller pans, and you can freeze one. Stuck at Home? I hope you like it. Creamy deliciousness with a crunchy Ritz cracker topping! Once chicken is cooked through and onions are tender add in cream cheese and cream of chicken soup. Total Time 35 mins. Plus, it reheats beautifully, so you can make lunch or dinner for the whole week with one dish. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I make this but I also add a can of veg-all to make it a one pot meal, In our home we take the ritz crackers put in ziplock. In a large bowl mix together soup, sour cream, cheese, and shredded chicken. Add To Shopping List. If you’re sick, have a baby, surgery, or just need some “lovin from the oven,” someone will show up at your door with a casserole dish of Poppyseed Chicken! For even more variations, experiment with adding your favorite veggies, substituting different cheeses, or swapping in low-fat sour cream to reduce the … This Ritz cracker chicken made with boneless, skinless chicken breasts tastes like a super fancy chicken nugget – kid friendly, easy, and baked up with the crackers, keeps the chicken … Not only does this sound delicious, but ladies…your comments are helpful & funny as well! It can also be made ahead of time and frozen to eat later. Top your casserole with crushed crackers and melted butter. Sprinkle the cracker mixture over the casserole and bake for 25 – 30 minutes. You could also try the condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup instead. In fact, you probably already have most of these in your kitchen! Mix soup and sour cream very well, and then pour over the chicken. I just experimented until it was what my family liked. Easy and I always have everything in pantry. Use a rotisserie chicken for easy prep! 1. Your email address will not be published. Spoon melted butter over the top of all. 1 {10.5 oz} can condensed cream of chicken soup Crush Ritz crackers inside of its plastic sleeve and then spread evenly over the casserole. Jan 29, 2019 - Explore Jackie Luke's board "Ritz cracker chicken casserole" on Pinterest. This is good old American comfort food at it’s finest. There are a lot of components to the name of this dish, but that’s because it includes nearly every ingredient that’s in it! Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole • The Diary of a Real Housewife Cook Time 30 mins. Ritz Chicken Casserole. We’ll see if they like it as much or I go back to the original recipe. I’ve made this before and every night since then my son has asked for it again. Boil for 30 to 40 minutes, then remove from water and break into pieces. That sounds tasty! I would like to show her this – ha! Plus, it is a family favorite our mom made for us growing up. Creamy Chicken Ritz Casserole. 1/2 teaspoon thyme I love to have some leftovers that I have for lunch the next day. if(e.responsiveLevels&&(jQuery.each(e.responsiveLevels,function(e,f){f>i&&(t=r=f,l=e),i>f&&f>r&&(r=f,n=e)}),t>r&&(l=n)),f=e.gridheight[l]||e.gridheight[0]||e.gridheight,s=e.gridwidth[l]||e.gridwidth[0]||e.gridwidth,h=i/s,h=h>1?1:h,f=Math.round(h*f),"fullscreen"==e.sliderLayout){var u=(e.c.width(),jQuery(window).height());if(void 0!=e.fullScreenOffsetContainer){var c=e.fullScreenOffsetContainer.split(",");if (c) jQuery.each(c,function(e,i){u=jQuery(i).length>0?u-jQuery(i).outerHeight(!0):u}),e.fullScreenOffset.split("%").length>1&&void 0!=e.fullScreenOffset&&e.fullScreenOffset.length>0?u-=jQuery(window).height()*parseInt(e.fullScreenOffset,0)/100:void 0!=e.fullScreenOffset&&e.fullScreenOffset.length>0&&(u-=parseInt(e.fullScreenOffset,0))}f=u}else void 0!=e.minHeight&&f