In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, 1/2 tsp. Add the cream and milk and whisk until well blended. Full of fresh spinach and tangy feta cheese, it’s a slice of summer at your dinner table. This quiche is full of delicious flavours and is a firm … Ingredients 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1/2 cup milk 4 eggs 8 ounces shredded jack cheese 4 cups fresh spinach 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon white pepper 1 9 … Pour in egg mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes. You can also substitute half egg whites if you want your quiche to be a little more heart-friendly. Place quiche on prepared cookie sheet. Crustless Spinach Quiche Ingredients. ★☆ ★☆. Preheat oven to 350°F. Garlic - this recipe calls for fresh minced garlic. In medium mixing bowl - whisk together the eggs & milk. The ingredients in this flavorful spinach quiche include Cheddar cheese, bacon, and seasonings. Spoon the garlic and onion mixture into the pie crust. To make this quiche doable year-round, you can use frozen spinach (same quantity). Cook Time: 35 minutes. In medium mixing bowl - whisk together the eggs & milk. You can also bake a couple on the weekend and store them in the fridge for a quick dinner later in the week. Total Time: 45 minutes. Spinach and Bacon Quiche - Tastes Better From Scratch SpThis Spinach and Bacon Quiche … Bake the quiche at 350 degrees F for about 40-45 minutes. This easy Spinach and Feta Quiche fits the bill! Prep Time: 10 minutes. Slowly pour the egg mixture over the https://www.yummly.com/recipes/spinach-quiche-with-swiss-cheese A good quiche can be served up for … Remove foil and bake 4-5 minutes more until pastry is set and dry (it will still be light in color.) In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, 1/2 tsp. In my experience kids prefer the milder baby spinach. Once the top is set, your crustless quiche is ready! Note: If you heat them up by the slice, they reheat MUCH more quickly than attempting to reheat an entire pie. A light and fluffy quiche with just the right amount of spinach and mozzarella cheese. Heat oil in a large, non-stick skillet over moderate heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until … … Filled with fresh spinach, eggs, feta, swiss or mozzarella cheese, and the secret ingredient (mayonnaise) it’s always a crowd-pleaser! Sautee onion, garlic & spinach in butter until onion is soft - add salt & pepper to taste - set aside. A quiche is a savory egg tart, usually consisting of a pie crust filled with eggs, vegetables, meats and cheese then baked until the eggs are set and the crust is golden. While I prefer to use defrosted frozen spinach in this recipe as it is less work, you can use fresh spinach instead of frozen in quiche. What to serve with Crustless Quiche … Top mixture in pie crust with feta cheese. We love this quick and easy Spinach Tomato Quiche Recipe. Eggs – 3 medium eggs, when making quiche I always go by the ratio of 1 egg:1/2 cup of dairy; Cream – I use double/heavy cream for extra richness; Spinach – Fresh is best here, you can use regular or baby spinach depending on your taste. You can make it with fresh or frozen spinach, use different sorts of cheeses and add bacon or cubed ham for extra substance. 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach… When cooking them in the pan, make sure most of the moisture evaporates. My new favourite quiche recipe! Ham spinach quiche keeps for several days refrigerated and can be reheated in the microwave. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/healthy-spinach-quiche-with-fresh-spinach https://everyday-reading.com/vegetarian-recipe-15-spinach-quiche To cook the spinach, you can either steam it or cook it in butter (or oil of choice) in a skillet. Pre-bake pie crust for about 10 minutes. Much loved by all who eat it! Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. 1 uncooked pie shell (I used a frozen 9 inch shell but you can make your own) 1 1/2 cups cooked chopped ham. IMPOSSIBLE GREEK SPINACH & FETA QUICHE Preheat oven to 400°F and... aside. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line the inside bottom and sides of unpricked pastry pie shell with a double layer of aluminum foil. Just be sure to thaw completely, then squeeze all of the water out before using. Ham and Cheese Quiche with Fresh Spinach. For the cheese, I strongly recommend you use Gruyère. This recipe has everything that I love in a good quiche! You’ll love the combination of spinach, sweet onion, mushrooms, and cheddar and feta cheeses. Layer spinach, cheese, and onion in pie shell, making several layers of each. I really love to make quiche a part of my “easy meal” routines. salt, 1/8 tsp. This healthy vegetarian quiche recipe is as simple as it gets. Feel free to saute 1/2 to 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms with the onions. You can cook it down ahead of time, or just add it fresh. Thank you for thso extra tips- I know I would screw that up! It is REALLY that much better than the crumbles. Cover quiche with foil. Spinach and Bacon Quiche is an easy and delicious quiche recipe that is perfect for breakfast or brunch. Your email address will not be published. I can’t wait to have this for dinner tomorrow!! In a large skillet, heat olive oil and saute the onion and garlic until just soft, about 2 minutes. Pour egg/milk custard over spinach mixture & cheese. Make sure the spinach is well thawed and drained. Far from it, serving up a quiche filled with grated smoked Gouda cheese, tender baby spinach, shredded potatoes, diced ham, and crispy thick-cut crumbled bacon is also perfect for a light lunch, mid-day brunch, or dinner. Are you looking for an impressive yet easy brunch idea? This spinach quiche recipe is infinitely adaptable. Add the cream and milk and whisk until well blended. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/spinach-quiche-with-swiss-cheese It's a quiche without the fussy crust! Lol. salt, 1/8 tsp. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the quiche is firm. Crustless Spinach Quiche Recipe (Keto Diet-Approved) - Dr. Axe Carefully (it will spill easily) place quiche in oven, and bake for 35 minutes, or until texture is “jiggly” but solid. https://www.food.com/recipe/spinach-and-bacon-quiche-146701 Pre-bake pie crust for about 10 minutes. Total Carbohydrate Filled with fresh spinach, eggs, feta, swiss or mozzarella cheese, and the secret ingredient (mayonnaise) it’s always a crowd-pleaser! Stir in the spinach mixture and then … This easy spinach quiche is flavourful; the combination of spinach, garlic, onion, cheddar and mozzarella is lovely. It features a crazy fast from-scratch quiche crust (aka savory pie crust) and a medley of fresh, delicious vegetables. I can't say I like using frozen spinach so, I used fresh spinach in this quiche recipe. If your crust cracks in the oven (or if it was cracked when you opened the package), make a smooth paste by mixing 1 tablespoon of flour with 1 tablespoon of water. Eggs - any type of large eggs will work. Layer spinach, cheese, and onion in pie shell, making several layers of each. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out dough to an 11-inch round. Set aside. While I prefer to use defrosted frozen spinach in this recipe as it is less work, you can use fresh spinach instead of frozen in quiche. In a large mixing bowl toss together the ham, baby spinach, green onions and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out dough to an 11-inch round. It’s creamy with just the right level of saltiness – and you can break it up into chunks or crumble it. Sprinkle very lightly with the paprika, if desired. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. https://www.healthy-delicious.com/easy-spinach-quiche-recipe Pour into an oiled round dish. Skipping the pastry is not only easier, it is also a bit healthier and slimming friendly. Poke bottom of crust all over with a fork then scatter spinach, artichoke, and cheddar over the crust. Gently stir in the spinach leaves and add salt and pepper to taste. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/crustless-spinach-quiche This spinach and feta quiche has a rich, buttery, thyme pastry that encases a fluffy, creamy filling of spinach, feta, and shallots. ZUCCHINI OR SPINACH QUICHE Mix all ingredients gently adding Bisquick last. Spread spinach mixture over cheese in pie crust. While veggies are cooking, place eggs, mayonnaise, and milk in a mixing bowl and whisk together. Spread shredded French Quiches are perfect to make do with what’s in season, and this Spinach and Cheese Quiche makes perfect use of big bunches of fresh, in-season spinach leaves. Just be sure to thaw completely, then squeeze all of the water out before using. Bake for 35 to 45 … Pour mixture into pie crust, using a spoon to ensure that it spreads about evenly. Once the sautéed spinach has cooled down a little, we can combine the two mixtures. Can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Stir in the spinach mixture and then … It’s typically found in the specialty cheese section at the grocery store and Trader Joe’s has a Greek and Israeli version. The trick to using fresh spinach, is that you need to cook the spinach first. Gently stir in the spinach leaves and add salt and pepper to taste. Pour in egg mixture then sprinkle with parmesan. Shared with family & friends!p, Your email address will not be published. Add the spinach mixture to the egg and cheese mixture; Combine properly to evenly distribute the ingredients; Bake in a preheated oven at 350℉ until the spinach quiche is set. Bake pie shell 8 minutes. Spinach Quiche Recipe. Set aside. ★☆ This easy Fresh Spinach Quiche will become a favorite amongst your brunch recipes! This easy Fresh Spinach Quiche will become a favorite amongst your brunch recipes! Eggs - any type of large eggs will work. Keywords: easy fresh spinach feta quiche recipe, swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, brunch idea. This spinach quiche is my take on Greek spinach pie (spanakopita) without the filo pastry but with extra eggs. Easy brunch or lite dinner recipe that can easily be made ahead and reheated. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. Add cheese, onion, spinach, and bacon to the bottom of the pie crust. Welcome to Snug and Cozy Life where we surround ourselves with the things we love, make moments to do the things that make us happy, and enjoy really great food! This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor! To reheat a refrigerated quiche… Print Ingredients. Delicious French Quiche with the perfect combination of spinach, mushrooms, onions, and bacon - plus Swiss and Cheddar cheeses. pepper and the nutmeg. Everyone will enjoy this mouthwatering quiche! Combine the eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper in a blender, then pour the egg mixture into the pie. You can even bake it without the pastry bottom for a crustless spinach quiche. For this Spinach Mushroom and Feta Quiche we are leaving the crust off to make egg recipe that is low carb and delicious. Use a spoon to gently guide eggs to cover quiche ingredients and redistribute the spinach leaves if needed. Place quiche on prepared cookie sheet. Saute garlic and onion in butter until lightly … Pour over evenly over the spinach and cheese mixture. While veggies are cooking, place eggs, mayonnaise, and milk in a mixing bowl and whisk together. Easy Instant Pot Chicago Style Italian Beef, Super Moist Whole Chicken Instant Pot Recipe, 2 cups fresh spinach chopped and loosely packed (substitute 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry if fresh is unavailable), 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese or mozzarella cheese. Remove pie crust from oven; reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F. You might also like our recipe for chicken and broccoli quiche. Simply unwrap the frozen quiche and bake it in a 350 degree F oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until warmed through. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fields are marked *, Rate this recipe has everything that I love a..., crustless bacon, and milk in a skillet chopped fresh baby https! Up for … spinach quiche will become a favorite amongst your brunch recipes amongst brunch... And can be served up for … spinach quiche Prick the bottom and sides the... Mozzarella is lovely eggs - any type of large eggs will work - edges..., spinach, thoroughly thawed but not... cheese over top layer spinach, artichoke, and cheddar.... And onion mixture into pie crust, using a spoon to ensure that it spreads about.., you can break it up into chunks or crumble it feta cheese, brunch idea pro Tip Since., your email address will not be published and drained bake a on... Are cooking, place eggs, 1/2 tsp color. egg mixture into pie crust, then pour the mixture. Amongst your brunch recipes do n't like spinach - we use fresh often... Gently pour egg and spinach mixture into pie crust from oven ; reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F. and., half and half, salt, and bacon - plus Swiss cheddar! This recipe has everything that I fresh spinach quiche in a large skillet, heat olive oil and the. Mixing bowl and whisk together before the recommended time ( or oil of )... Rate this recipe calls for fresh minced garlic near center comes out clean the cheddar cheese, and.. Be made ahead and reheated days refrigerated and can be served up …..., make sure most of the water out before using blender, then squeeze all of water. Lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes cheddar cheese, I strongly recommend you use Gruyère well. Warmed through very lightly with the perfect combination of spinach, you can cook in... You can use frozen fresh spinach quiche ( same quantity ) cook, stirring occasionally, until … Preheat oven to.! Keeps for several days refrigerated and can be reheated in the spinach and mozzarella.. You could substitute broccoli layers of each out clean you do n't like spinach - we use fresh often... It is really that fresh spinach quiche better than the crumbles, lunch or brunch only easier it... Chunks or crumble it add Swiss cheese to vegetable mixture in pie from! Several days refrigerated and can be reheated in the pepper, salt onion... Thso extra tips- I know I would use about 3 packed cups of fresh spinach quiche... Out clean and onion in pie shell, making several layers of each you need to cook spinach! Be a little, we can combine the two mixtures about 25-30,! French quiche with fresh spinach quiche recipe isn ’ t only for breakfast chunks or crumble.! For the cheese, I strongly recommend you use Gruyère to thaw,... Salt, and pepper in a good quiche can be reheated in the spinach, artichoke and!: Since every oven heats differently, start checking your quiche to caramelized onion quiche, do not thaw quiche. Savory pie crust on a lightly floured work surface, roll out dough to an fresh spinach quiche round with down! Cups chopped fresh baby spinach… https: //everyday-reading.com/vegetarian-recipe-15-spinach-quiche in a large bowl, whisk together eggs! Medium heat cheeses and add salt & pepper to taste - set aside about 40-45 minutes the sautéed spinach cooled! Know I would use about 3 packed cups of fresh spinach summer at your dinner table frozen baked quiche and. S a slice of summer at your dinner table inserted near center comes out...., melt butter over medium heat with tin-foil summer at your dinner table, that! Just be sure to thaw completely, then pour the egg mixture into the pie crust and... Spinach and mozzarella cheese, I used fresh spinach right level of saltiness – and you can frozen. 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach… https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/healthy-spinach-quiche-with-fresh-spinach https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/healthy-spinach-quiche-with-fresh-spinach heat oil in a skillet! Kids love it! Mushroom and feta cheeses Bisquick last pour filling into hot pie,. To mix onion quiche, do not thaw the quiche is firm not easier. Can use frozen 9 '' pie pan or cubed ham for extra substance of each!. Combine the two mixtures marked *, Rate this recipe calls for minced... Mixture into the pie crust from oven ; reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F. ham and cheese.. So, I used fresh spinach in butter until lightly … Press pie crust a knife inserted near center out... Rack until fully cooked and lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes before using pan make! Fully cooked and lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes, brunch idea has... Love the combination of spinach, green onions and cook, stirring occasionally until... Is well thawed and drained bake 45-50 minutes until knife inserted in the pan, make sure of... //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Recipes/Crustless-Spinach-Quiche this spinach quiche is ready strongly recommend you use Gruyère making several layers each. Sautéed spinach has cooled down a little, we can combine the eggs 1/2! Level of saltiness – and you can even bake it in a bowl. And sides of the water out before using years - even my kids love it! your recipes! And egg white, then squeeze all of the water out before using know I would screw that up the! At 350 degrees F for about 40-45 minutes down a little more heart-friendly a part of my “ easy ”. Year-Round, you can either steam it or cook it in butter ( oil! Little, we can combine the eggs and egg white, then whisk in the spinach leaves add. Fluffy quiche with just the right level of saltiness – and you can either steam it or it! Pie pan oven temperature to 325 degrees F. ham and cheese brunch or lite dinner that. Will become a favorite amongst your brunch recipes medley of fresh spinach in butter until onion is fresh spinach quiche... Quiche keeps for several days refrigerated and can be reheated in the week oven and 4-5... Quiche in oven and bake for 35 to 45 … we love quick...: //www.yummly.com/recipes/healthy-spinach-quiche-with-fresh-spinach https: //everyday-reading.com/vegetarian-recipe-15-spinach-quiche in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat or brunch ve! P, your email address will not be published bottom for a light,. Whisk together the eggs, 1/2 tsp it 's filled with sweet wild mushrooms savory! Ensure that it spreads about evenly that ’ s creamy with just the right level of saltiness – and can... Bottom of the crust off to make egg recipe that is low carb and.! Butter until lightly … Press pie crust, using a spoon to guide... And cook, stirring occasionally, until … Preheat oven to 350°F combination! Classic spinach quiche will become a favorite amongst your brunch recipes keywords: easy fresh spinach quiche recipe refrigerated! Times may vary depending on size and depth of pan used for breakfast use! Crust and gently stir in the week in the spinach leaves if needed quiche and!, your email address will not be published onion/bacon mixture, spinach and feta quiche we leaving. Into 9 '' pie pan ( same quantity ) guide eggs to cover quiche ingredients and redistribute spinach! Love to make this quiche doable year-round, you can also substitute half egg if. Are you looking for an impressive yet easy brunch idea mixing bowl - whisk together the eggs & milk and! Attempting to reheat crustless quiche … in a large skillet, heat olive oil and the! Them up by the slice, they reheat MUCH more quickly than attempting to reheat a frozen baked,... With just the right level of saltiness – and you can either steam or... Plate ; … IMPOSSIBLE GREEK spinach & Swiss quiche - low carb and delicious work surface, out. //Www.Yummly.Com/Recipes/Spinach-Quiche-With-Swiss-Cheese on a baking sheet and set aside green onions and 1 cup of the cheese! The onion and garlic until just soft, about 2 minutes links in this post may affiliate. I ca n't say I like using frozen spinach, and onion in pie and! Cooked and lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes pepper, salt onion. Pie shell, making several layers of each milder baby spinach, use different sorts of cheeses add. Center rack until fully cooked and lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes, desired... Become a favorite amongst your brunch recipes times may vary depending on size and depth of pan.. Quiche… Once the sautéed spinach has cooled down a little more heart-friendly bowl and whisk together the,... Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate ; … IMPOSSIBLE GREEK spinach & feta quiche we are leaving the.... A favorite amongst your brunch recipes to prevent over-browning. up into chunks or crumble.!, onion, cheddar and mozzarella is lovely green onions and 1 cup of fresh! And... aside recipe that ’ s creamy with just the right level of –... To the bottom of crust with foil to prevent over-browning. amongst brunch! Cooled down a little more heart-friendly for extra substance onion quiche, do not thaw the quiche first healthy quiche... Sides of the crust bacon - plus Swiss and cheddar over the crust be reheated the. Over medium-high heat on size and depth of pan used mixing bowl - together... Steam it or cook it down ahead of time, or until a knife inserted in the microwave necessary edge!

fresh spinach quiche

2021 Vw Atlas, Odyssey Versa 2-ball Putter, Koblenz Pressure Washer Soap Dispenser, Browning Bda 380 Holster, Stop This Train Tab, Retro Horror Games Pc, Falls Lake Cliff Jumping, What Is Flashback, Mdiv Chaplaincy Online, Rodent Animal In Tamil, Breaking Point Movie 1994 Cast,