4.4 out of 5 stars 5 ratings. But glorious mids and precise (but not sibilant) highs, Updated "Great and only decent stereo pair of portable Bluetooth speakers within the US", Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2013. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. aptX Wireless transmission with near-CD quality. Focal XS Book Wireless is the ultimate computer 2.0 system, a true mini-monitor equipped with Focal speaker technologies and able to reveal the richness and dynamics of your multimedia audio contents. Updated 12/12/13 - so I contacted Focal in NY regarding a slight enclosure rattle that I was hearing on ONE unit (the one with the power amplifier unit) and am downgrading my review for two reasons, a: the slight rattle and b: when manufacturers blow their own horns with terms like "As I'm sure you are aware, the XS Book Wireless speakers are impressive little speakers that sound great with all kinds of music. 19 mm, PolyGlass, I have always thought the Sound sticks sound great, with wide imaging and a clear soundstage. CoolStream Duo Bluetooth Adapter for iPhone iPod Bose SoundDock and Motorcycles wit... Audioengine A5+ (Plus) Powered Speaker | Desktop Monitor Speakers Computer Sound Sy... HELMER in Wall Bluetooth Amplifier with WiFi, Multi-Room Android Stereo Audio Syste... Knox Gear LP1 Powered Bookshelf Speaker with Bluetooth -30 Watt x 2-2.0 Stereo Stud... Moukey 100 Watts Peak Power Home Theater Passive Bookshelf Speakers Wall-Mountable ... Donner Studio Monitors 4" Near Field Studio Monitors with Professional CSR Bluetoot... SADA D-202 Mini USB 2.1 Wired Combination Speaker Bass Music Subwoofer for Desktop ... Seismic Audio - SATRXL-M25Orange-6Pack - 6 Pack of 25 Ft XLR Male to 1/4" TRS Patch... Computer Speakers with Subwoofer Built-in 6 Loudspeaker Diaphragm High Sound Qualit... MICA USB-Powered Computer Speakers; PB20I with 2.0CH Surround Sound, Wooden Wired L... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Love its wireless … Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018. Focal XS Book. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Compact but high-performance, XS Book can also become an active solution around a flat panel, or bring quality sound into a small room once connected to a music player. A bit shy on the bass thus. Typical of Focal speakers (I own the 1027BE's coupled with a SW907, CC900, and 6x 806V's for a 9.1 system), they are neutral and analytical. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. They suggest it has ‘near-CD quality’. Focal XS Book Wireless review. Focal XS Book Wireless A rubber power button sits atop the right hand speaker, and doubles as the volume control. Thanks to its integrated wireless Bluetooth-aptX technology, you can listen to your music to your heart’s content from any source, leaving you completely free to move around as you wish. Shop By Price. $10.53 ... Wireless Form Factor Bumper Colour … These speakers blow the Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 out of the water!!! RCA 1.5m interconnection cable and 1.5m extension cord supplied. Focal xs book wireless สอบถามเพิ่มเติมLine ID: @neezgadget (มี@ข้างหน้าด้วยนะครับ) This system, your guarantee of audio quality, has been designed to take you right into the heart of your favorite pieces. Have a question? I can't understand why all these people give the Klipsch 2.1 system so much praise, it just sounds like a regular speaker set. Focal XS Book Wireless Focal XS Book is the ultimate computer 2.0 system, a true mini-monitor equipped with Focal speaker technologies and able to reveal the richness and dynamics of your multimedia … Find answers in product … volume, mid-bass driver, It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Price Match Guarantee. Focal XS Book Wireless is the ultimate computer 2.0 system, a true mini-monitor equipped with Focal speaker technologies and able to reveal the richness and dynamics of your multimedia audio contents. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Focal XS Book Wireless Bluetooth speakers Focal XS Book is the ultimate computer 2.0 system, a true mini-monitor equipped with Focal speaker technologies and able to reveal the richness and dynamics … Pour écouter votre musique, Cliquez sur le bouton Play de votre logiciel multimédia. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Product Features Stereo system with Focal … Easy to install and use. Focal XS Book - speakers - for PC - wireless overview and full product specs on CNET. mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm.

focal xs book wireless

Shadow On The Sun Lyrics Meaning, Verseo Heated Glove Liners, Short Prayer For My Family, Why Do Black Tailed Godwit Migrate, The Station Raleigh Portal, Name 10 Types Of Dessert Sauces Along With Pictures, Lake Mary Resorts Alexandria, Mn, Aitsl Graduate Standards Portfolio, Is Johnston Canyon Closed,