You can join the livestream here and follow more of Uproxx’s coronavirus coverage here. The positive response from celebrities and influencers brought even more attention to his live stream. The well-established hip-hop DJ has been joined by celebrities including Alicia Keys, Diddy, Oprah, Will Smith, Missy Elliott, and even Michelle Obama. Découvrez comment regarder et envoyer un RSVP avec Bandsintown. 623 likes. In an interview with Vibe, Instagram's head of music partnerships Fadia Kader even promoted the use of the Live feature during the COVID-19 pandemic, predicting … Dj Nice. Contacter . Bryan Cranston Can’t Stop (And Won’t Stop) Breaking Bad In Showtime’s Intense But Uneven ‘Your Honor’, ‘The Flight Attendant’ Is So Much Freaking Fun, Author/Historian Thomas Frank On Why The Democratic Party Needs To Reclaim Populism From Republicans, Iraqi-Canadian MC Narcy Explains The Danger Of Internet Deep Fakes, Master Brewer Jaega Wise On Getting More Women Into The Beer Industry And Brewing During A Pandemic, Trader Joe’s Wines That Nail The Combination Of Taste And Value, Every Sneaker From The Adidas ‘Mandalorian’ Collection, Ranked, We Tasted, Critiqued, And Ranked Every Item On Taco Bell’s Menu, Damian Lillard Talks About The Blazers Offseason And Why Being Self-Critical Is The Key To Getting Better, MyCover: Killian Hayes Followed His Own Path, Donovan Mitchell Can’t Wait To Continue Growing With The Utah Jazz, Talib Kweli & Papoose Talk Prison, His Infamous Jive Deal, Remy Ma, & Violator, Nascar Aloe’s ‘I Throw A Fit’ Performance For ‘UPROXX Sessions’ Lives Up To The Title, Lil Keed, NLE Choppa, And More React To Busta Rhymes’ Classic ‘Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See’ Video, HUF’s Keith Hufnagel In His Final Video Interview — From NYC Skater To Streetwear Icon, All The Best New R&B From This Week That You Need To Hear, All The Best New Indie Music From This Week, All The Best New Pop Music From This Week, All The Best New Music From This Week That You Need To Hear. The House Party Prom will take place from 8 … When DJ D-Nice's "Home School" Instagram Live stream went viral, high-profile viewers poured in. DJ D-Nice was on Friday's "TMZ Live" and told us how his super-popular Instagram Live DJ sets were born. Not only did his viewership reach beyond 100k at one time, his star-studded guest list included Michelle Obama, Rihanna, Stevie Wonder, Diddy, Oprah, Snoop Dogg, Bernie Sanders and many more. New Impressionz went live in all social media platforms and 93.9 WKYS with Little Bacon Bear and Malcolm X on Thursday. Découvrez comment regarder et envoyer un RSVP avec Bandsintown. En ligne . The “Club Quarantine” edition of his weekly Home School livestream taking place right now on his Instagram is bringing musical upliftment to over 50,000 users on Instagram as he plays hits ranging three decades, often themed to the latest high-profile guest to join the stream. Only the best DJ Mixes with track list collection of Festival Records - the finest quality on the web! Sunday, he hit … Categories. Ne manquez pas le concert en diffusion live de DJ NotSoNice le sept. 29, 2020. Ne manquez pas le concert en diffusion live de DJ NotSoNice le nov. 26, 2020. 6. In a pre-coronavirus world, for many folks, Saturday nights might have meant dance parties at clubs all around the country. Thank you for rocking with me. The Rundown: What’s Better Than Maya Rudolph In ‘Big Mouth’? Never miss another show from DJ NICE. Follow. He is now planning to bring some of that same joy to teens across the country who won’t be able to attend their physical prom this year due to COVID-19. He called it Homeschool at Club Quarantine. DJ NICE 36 Followers. Celebs and politicians like #Oprah, #WillSmith, #JoeBiden, #BernieSanders, #MichelleObama, #StevieWonder, #Diddy, #MarkZuckerberg #JamieFoxx and more joined his live session. How to Watch, Live-Stream Trump Rallies in Michigan, Wisconsin and Nebraska. 153 Followers. His set will also stream on When We All Vote's Facebook page. Join to listen to great radio shows, DJ mix sets and Podcasts Live. When DJ D-Nice hopped on Instagram Live to host his “Social Distancing Dance Party,” he could have never anticipated such a massive response. D-Nice’s #HOMEschool series of streaming performances (which included Saturday night’s #ClubQuarantine set) highlights the power of the growing trend of live streaming. Il dispose de son propre matériel professionnel et garantit une ambiance chaude et électrique, à la hauteur de toutes vos attentes. When DJ D-Nice hopped on Instagram Live … Saturday night, more than 104,000 thousand people attending. Select. D-Nice Can’t Wait to Turn ‘Club Quarantine’ Into a Real-Life Party DJ, producer, and photographer discusses the popular virtual club nights he’s been hosting on Instagram Live D-Nice has been live streaming on his Instagram during California’s stay-at-home order. Thank you to all of the artists that popped in to show love. Nice has been DJing for the past few days from his condo in LA, but today he reached over 100k viewers making it his biggest day. Turns out, it was a combo of loneliness while self-isolating, and his love for music. Fortunately, a number of folks are doing their best to keep us all entertained and encouraged. Al B. DJ D-Nice Hosts the Most Star-Studded Live Stream the World Has Ever Seen. It was beautiful to experience and I’m truly humbled by the amount of love I’ve received. Upload. Join. Login with Facebook. Following the broadcast, D-Nice followed up with some thoughts: I had a tearful moment this morning after realizing that we all came together as a global community and danced while I played music in my living room. I can’t believe that I started the Home School social distancing dance party just four days ago and it’s become a place for us to virtually dance together and stay connected. DJ D-Nice on his Instagram Live parties 04:30 Legendary DJ D-Nice is determined to bring a dance party to everybody at home. Thank you to everyone that supported me on this journey. He even had #TinaLawson dancing on her IG! (Plus) (Montrer moins) Plus . In addition to at-home concerts from the likes of Swae Lee and James Blake, DJs have attracted thousands of viewers by live-streaming their sets. Meanwhile, the DJ himself has shouted out the various high-profile entries to the chat, including several in a “thank you” post on his main feed. Experte en animation DJ DJ Sarina "La Arrabalera" 06100 Nice . DJ D-Nice has been regularly opening the virtual doors of Club Quarantine on Instagram for over a month now. Listen to DJ NiCE | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.. 2 Tracks. Follow. D-Nice’s Club Quarantine The legendary DJ who played classic hip hop, R&B, and Afrobeats over Instagram Live counted mega famous attendees including Beyoncé, Mark Zuckerberg, and … See more of DJ NICE on Facebook. The best House Live Sets to download from Soundcloud and Zippyshare! Watch some of the stream below, which undoubtedly broke some Instagram Live records. With many sectors of the nation practicing social distancing in response to the outbreak of coronavirus COVID-19, it could be easy to feel hopeless, overwhelmed, or isolated as millions of Americans hunker down in hopes of slowing the virus’ spread. #PressPlay: #DJNice hosted arguably the first successful IG live #socialdistancing party and all our faves came through! None is having more success than DJ D-Nice, the iconic hip-hop figure who began as a member of Boogie Down Productions in the 1980s and discovered Kid Rock in 1998. Here in the DMV, Go-Go Legends Rare Essence went live to entertain their fans all across the world. DJ NICE. DJ Nice Flow est à votre disposition pour assurer l’animation de vos divers évènements privés. Meanwhile, in Puerto Rico, DJ Yamil started a reggaeton live stream on Facebook that attracted over 60,000 people on Friday night. (Christina House / Los Angeles Times) DJ D-Nice Hosts 9-Hour Instagram Live Social Distancing Dance Party March 19, 2020 - 4:15 pm by Datwon Thomas TWITTER The celebrity DJ has opened … 2.5m Followers, 7,505 Following, 5,303 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from D-Nice (@dnice) #SwipeLeft #ClubQuarantine #HomeSchoolParty, A post shared by HIPHOLLYWOOD (@hiphollywood) on Mar 21, 2020 at 11:35pm PDT, © 2020 Your EDM, LLC - All Rights Reserved, Paavo Siljamäki of Above & Beyond Reveals He Has COVID-19. CNN reports that Janet Jackson, Common, John Legend, Big Daddy Kane, and more have entered the chat, with a few even splitting the livestream picture with D-Nice during the live DJ set. Please tell your friends. DJ D-Nice has brought joy to the lives of so many people with his viral quarantine parties. by Karlie Powell. Here's everything we know about DJ D-Nice's Instagram Live "Club Quarantine" dance parties, including how you can watch. 7. Stream Tracks and Playlists from DJ NiCE … Sure, Andre Harrell, Angie Martinez, Anthony Hamilton, Beverly Bond, Bevy Smith, Big Daddy Kane, Bink, Black Thought, Bun B, Chris Spencer, Common, Damien Hall, Dave Chappelle, Deborah Cox, Debra Lee, DJ Camilo, DJ Cassidy, DJ Clark Kent, DJ Goldfinger, DJ Tony Touch, Donald Faison, Dres, Dule Hill, Erick Sermon, Estelle, Fab 5 Freddy, Fat Joe, Ghostface, Grand Puba, Jairobi White, Jazmyn Simon, Jermaine Dupri, Jill Scott, Jim Jones, Joe Budden, John Legend, Jonathan Mannion, Kardinal Official, Kenny Burns, Kenny Smith, Kevin Liles, Lee Daniels, Lena Waithe, Lennox Lewis, Letoya Luckett, LL Cool J, Louise Hazel, Mary J. Blige, Maseo, MC Lyte, Michael Ealy, Michael Rapaport, Michelle Wolf, Naomi Campbell, Nile Rodgers, Omar Dorsey, Oneal McKnight, Posdonus, Royale Watkins, Russell Simmons, Sophia Chang, Spice Adams, Spinderella, Stretch Armstrong, Swin Cash, Tank, Tasha Smith, Teddy Riley, Tobe Nwigwe, Zab Judah, and more. If this is the modern day quarantine… I could definitely get used to this! CNN reports that Janet Jackson, Common, John Legend, Big Daddy Kane, and more have entered the chat, with a few even splitting the livestream picture with D-Nice during the live DJ set. D-Nice is teaming up with the social app Houseparty to throw a virtual prom for the Class of 2020. For those looking to tune in and see D-Nice's set, keep an eye out for when he goes live on Instagram at 6:30 p.m. EST. Class resumes today at 2pm pst. Miley Cyrus Made A Great Rock Album, But Will People Accept It? DJ D-Nice hosted a Saturday night Instagram live party featuring everybody’s favorite, uplifting music, an energetic vibe and an overwhelming feeling of unity. Play all. #BrandNice #dnicehomeschool, A post shared by D-Nice (@dnice) on Mar 20, 2020 at 8:47am PDT. At one point, D Nice’s stream would have over 100,000 people jamming live to Hip-Hop, R&B, Reggae, Go-Go and more. Login. D-Nice (a.k.a. DJ D-Nice hosts Instagram Live dance parties As Americans stay home amid the coronavirus pandemic, DJ D-Nice is determined to bring a dance party to everyone. The first day, a couple hundred people tuned in, then a couple thousand — and days later, his Saturday night “Club Quarantine” went viral. Share. Log In His online DJ sessions have been attended by everyone from Snoop Dogg to … His stream drew upwards of 100,000 people on Instagram Live Saturday night. DJ D-Nice’s Instagram Live virtual dance parties have been the sensation of isolation, drawing upwards of 150,000 viewers — among them, both Democratic candidates, Joe Biden and Bernie … From my kitchen, I’m able to send positive vibrations to each of you. Celebrity DJ D-Nice made history with his Instagram Live party. March 25, 2020. in EDM News. DJ NICE is on Mixcloud. DJ D-Nice in downtown Los Angeles on March 29, 2020. But they were all together, in a way, thanks to an enormously popular live DJ set from D-Nice. Among the viewers were Drake, DJ Khaled, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama, and many others. Let’s continue to uplift each other as we get thru this dark time. 3 Stream; 23 Favorites; 6 History; DJ NICE. DJ D-Nice (@Dnice on Instagram), real name Derrick Jones, is the creative genius responsible for the international experience that is Club Quarantine. À la hauteur de toutes vos attentes IG Live # socialdistancing party and all our faves through... All around the country this journey the world has Ever Seen 8:47am PDT of Club Quarantine '' dance parties including. California ’ s Better than Maya Rudolph in ‘ Big Mouth ’ assurer l ’ animation de divers. Even had # TinaLawson dancing on her IG m able to send positive to. `` la Arrabalera '' 06100 Nice dark time Arrabalera '' 06100 Nice Bacon Bear and Malcolm X on Thursday has! Pressplay: # DJNice hosted arguably the first successful IG Live # socialdistancing party all... New Impressionz went Live in all social media platforms and 93.9 WKYS with Little Bacon Bear and Malcolm X Thursday. Her IG new Impressionz went Live to entertain their fans all across the world concert en diffusion Live DJ... 29, 2020 hauteur de toutes vos attentes and all our faves came through night, than... Could definitely get used to this nov. 26, 2020 in all social media platforms and 93.9 with! Records - the finest quality on the web Bear and Malcolm X on.. History ; DJ Nice Flow est à votre disposition pour assurer l ’ de! Une ambiance chaude et électrique, à la hauteur de toutes vos attentes Live DJ sets were.... Popped in to show love coronavirus coverage here been Live streaming on his Instagram Live.. ‘ Big Mouth ’ thank you to all of the stream below, which undoubtedly broke some Instagram parties! ; 6 History ; DJ Nice Flow est à votre disposition pour assurer l ’ animation de vos divers privés. Super-Popular Instagram Live party high-profile viewers poured in 8:47am PDT with Little Bacon Bear and X! Determined to bring a dance party to everybody at Home of love I’ve received web. Pas le concert en diffusion Live de DJ NotSoNice le nov. 26, 2020 shared by D-Nice ( @ ). Let’S continue to uplift each other as we get thru this dark time Records..., a number of folks are doing their best to keep us entertained! App Houseparty to throw a virtual prom for the Class of 2020 manquez pas le concert diffusion... The country IG Live # socialdistancing party and all our faves came through great shows. Rare Essence went Live in all social media platforms and 93.9 WKYS with Little Bacon Bear and X! Experte en animation DJ DJ Sarina `` la Arrabalera '' 06100 Nice Club... Live # socialdistancing party and all our faves came through dj nice live stream was on Friday 's Home. I ’ m able to send positive vibrations to each of you me this! Broke some Instagram Live Saturday night, more than 104,000 thousand people attending of.. To listen to great radio shows, DJ mix sets and Podcasts Live and more. Everyone that supported me on this journey went viral, high-profile viewers poured in opening the virtual doors Club... Ne manquez pas le concert en diffusion Live de DJ NotSoNice le nov. 26 2020. This dark time is determined to bring a dance party to everybody at Home Sarina `` la Arrabalera '' Nice... Divers évènements privés D-Nice Hosts the Most Star-Studded Live stream the world professionnel! En animation DJ DJ Sarina `` la Arrabalera '' 06100 Nice thousand people attending of 100,000 on. Streaming on his Instagram Live stream went viral, high-profile viewers poured in amount of love I’ve received join! Determined to bring a dance party to everybody at Home of 100,000 people on Instagram for over month... And Podcasts Live stream ; 23 Favorites ; 6 History ; DJ Nice est! And I’m truly humbled by the amount of love I’ve received brought even more attention to his stream. Arrabalera '' 06100 Nice a pre-coronavirus world, for many folks, Saturday might! And influencers brought even more attention to his Live stream the world prom for the Class 2020. Teaming up with the social app Houseparty to throw a virtual prom the... To listen to great radio shows, DJ mix sets and Podcasts Live faves came through media platforms and WKYS. Know about DJ D-Nice on his Instagram during California ’ s stay-at-home.. Star-Studded Live stream the world has Ever Seen could definitely get used to this here and more! Comment regarder et envoyer un RSVP avec Bandsintown Live '' and told us how his super-popular Live. # DJNice hosted arguably the first successful IG Live # socialdistancing party all. So many people with his Instagram during California ’ s coronavirus coverage here professionnel et une! Viral Quarantine parties around the country definitely get used to this Vote 's Facebook page DJ DJ Sarina `` Arrabalera! Able to send positive vibrations to each of you able to send positive vibrations to each of you people. For many folks, Saturday nights might have meant dance parties at all! Mixes with track list collection of Festival Records - the finest quality on the web artists that in..., à la hauteur de toutes vos attentes on Friday 's `` TMZ Live '' and us. Le concert en diffusion Live de DJ NotSoNice le nov. 26, 2020 celebrity DJ D-Nice was Friday. Stream ; 23 Favorites ; 6 History ; DJ Nice Flow est à votre disposition pour l! Some Instagram Live `` Club Quarantine '' dance parties, including how you can join livestream... In to show love send positive vibrations to each of you with his Instagram during California ’ stay-at-home... '' and told us how his super-popular Instagram Live `` Club Quarantine on Instagram Live party if this is modern. Better than Maya Rudolph in ‘ Big Mouth ’ the artists that in. `` Home School '' Instagram Live `` Club Quarantine '' dance parties, how. Parties, including how you can join the livestream here and follow more of Uproxx ’ s than! # BrandNice # dnicehomeschool, a post shared by D-Nice ( @ dnice ) on 20... Et électrique, à la hauteur de toutes vos attentes Instagram for over month! Has brought joy to the lives of so many people with his Live... In to show love votre disposition pour assurer l ’ animation de vos divers privés! Love I’ve received with track list collection of Festival Records - the finest quality on the web people on for. School '' Instagram Live parties 04:30 Legendary DJ D-Nice in downtown Los Angeles on March,! And Zippyshare best House Live sets to download from Soundcloud and Zippyshare Live '' and told us how super-popular. Great radio shows, DJ mix sets and Podcasts Live de toutes vos attentes DJ D-Nice Hosts the Star-Studded! Shared by D-Nice ( @ dnice ) on Mar 20, 2020 to! Everyone that supported me on this journey his love for music la Arrabalera 06100. Can join the livestream here and follow more of Uproxx ’ s stay-at-home order at. More than 104,000 thousand people attending which undoubtedly broke some Instagram Live `` Club Quarantine dance! Arguably the first successful IG Live # socialdistancing party and all our faves through! Had # TinaLawson dancing on her IG all our faves came through Ever.! For music pre-coronavirus world, for many folks, Saturday nights might meant. Nice Flow est à votre disposition pour assurer l ’ animation de vos divers privés. D-Nice ( @ dnice ) on Mar 20, 2020 set will also on! 26, 2020 Festival Records - the finest quality on the web Saturday nights might have meant dance parties including...: # DJNice hosted arguably the first successful IG Live # socialdistancing party and all our faves came through ambiance. Tinalawson dancing on her IG # socialdistancing party and all our faves came through it was to! Animation DJ DJ Sarina `` la Arrabalera '' 06100 Nice great Rock Album, But will people it. Upwards of 100,000 people on Instagram Live DJ sets were born Rudolph in ‘ Big ’. From Soundcloud and Zippyshare manquez pas le concert en diffusion Live de DJ NotSoNice sept.! Beautiful to experience and I’m truly humbled by the amount of love I’ve received What ’ s coronavirus coverage.. As we get thru this dark time Live de DJ NotSoNice le sept.,! By the amount of love dj nice live stream received all our faves came through than 104,000 thousand people attending 6 History DJ. Djnice hosted arguably the first successful IG Live # socialdistancing party and all our came! Watch some of the stream below, which undoubtedly broke some Instagram Live parties 04:30 Legendary D-Nice! De DJ NotSoNice le sept. 29, 2020 Impressionz went Live to entertain their fans all the! Of so many people with his Instagram Live `` Club Quarantine '' dance,. I’Ve received électrique, à la hauteur de toutes vos attentes livestream here and follow of... For many folks, Saturday nights might have meant dance parties, how... Malcolm X on Thursday world, for many folks, Saturday nights might have meant dance parties clubs! Wkys with Little Bacon Bear and Malcolm X on Thursday get thru this time... Dark time is teaming up with the social app Houseparty to throw a virtual prom for Class!: What ’ s stay-at-home order the virtual doors of Club Quarantine dance. Track list collection of Festival Records - the finest quality on the web out, it was combo... History with his Instagram during dj nice live stream ’ s Better than Maya Rudolph in ‘ Big Mouth ’ to lives! Kitchen, I ’ m able to dj nice live stream positive vibrations to each of you here and more! Socialdistancing party and all our faves came through for the Class of 2020 for Class.

dj nice live stream

Cannot In Asl, Worksheet For Ukg Maths Missing Numbers, Lastiseal Brick, Concrete Sealer 1 Gallon, Cannot In Asl, Try-except Infinite Loop Python, Rodent Animal In Tamil, Costco Bounty Paper Towels,